Snuck onto Bohemian Grove need orders

Wut do Holla Forums?

jerk off on the owl i guess?

shouldn't you know that before getting there?

ha ha ha

If I can find it

I came here to ask you guys what to do

set all the pizza shit on the fire.

all of it. and take good pics.

Will do, if i can find my way around. It's dark

For a start, not broadcast that you're there on a board known to be monitored by the enemy.

Swap the statues I guess, the small ones. And then look for a basement of sort. Something well-isolated and well-suited to keep live children without them making too much noise that can get outside. If you find it, release them, take them to safety and keep them alive so they can serve as witnesses.

Monitoring this thread. Take as many pictures as you can. Look for anything suspicious.

either turn on the flash and take a picture of the big owl and prove you are there or stop shitposting

OP is gonna get suicided.

Get the picture of that altar up close.

You're going to need some actual proof, user. Timestamp in front of the Moloch statue.

Lol they won't find me.
I'm fine. I'm even wearing radiant barrier material so I won't show up on ir.

I see sat dishes in the distance. No patrols yet.

kys

You fucking dumb ass. If you're not just larping like a faggot, you just let the enemy know you trespassing on their sacred ground. You don't think they monitor this board? Holy fucking shit you're a moron.

continue OP you got dis

I'll find statue and take timestamped pic.
Fuck you Jews.
I'll even poop on it

Take a fuckin vid you fuck.
Fucking hell. This place isn't exactly safe you dipshit.
(Pic)

What good does it do if nothing's happening?

My shit phone doesn't into vids in the dark and my phones flashlight won't work with the default camera

Idk, I thought to come out here. If nothing else they have to look for me lol

If by look for you you mean hunt you then yeah that's what they'll do

FOUL ON OWL

I think I found a way let me try vid>>10093132

Fucking kill yourself faggot.

You were eaten by a grue.

It's me cycling my revolver you queer

you think someone is at the ritual on their phone lurking on Holla Forums?

OP is just a faggot taking shitty pictures in some shitty forest.

Like I said sat dishes

If I take pics can you lighten them up?

If I take a pic if the owl will you lighten it?

sure, get to work nigger

I'll hurry, I swear I'm legit, just not savvy in photography. I think I know where I am, I'll make for the ritual site

Find and destroy the owl!

user, I think the reason why they don't go there at night is because of the fucking skinwalkers. They have the Greeb Berets clean the place out for when they do rituals, but before that the place is INFESTED with high speed moving, tree climbing Ursine/Humanoid creatures that are mankind's natural predator and are skilled at taking prey to inaccessible or hidden locations in cavern fonts that lead deep into the earth.

They usually incapacitate with their natural B.O or by sneaking up behind you and literally tearing your arms out of their sockets before snapping your neck, sometimes throwing the body so far they pick it up later and use it to bait other prey.

Get the fuck outta there if the animal noises go silent and you smell something worse that death, and never, ever look up. You don't fuck with these things, they forced our entire species out of the earth, and they, on the evolutionary scale learned to crawl before they could walk in terms of the time they've spent beneath the earth opposed to us, and are more solidatary to boot.

It's pretty much a fact the man-like ones exist, but the more elusive ones are the weird ass fucking Bear Badger gronk ones that supposedly are capable of actual invisibility or obsfucation of the human senses.

They often hunt before bad weather, as it covers their tracks, and- on that note, rain is probably one of the more easier ways to catch them, as they often study potential prey if seen by them outright, hence the old traditions of using burned white oak ash, because it often caught to their matted Armour-like fur and revealed if any were near.

They're responsible for the 411 missing persons events in the National parks around America, and they inhabit places where natural caverns, good game, and rivers and lakes are present, in addition to the numerous abandoned mineshafts America has had over the years.

Intelligence varies, and the worse case scenario is the idea that some of them can shapeshift or fuck with one's head so well this achieves the same effect, they're also the Howlers, which were actually caught on video, so there's another one for the NOPE jar, next to desert tests in America so a number of them have has the Chernobyl treatment.

The most likely ones that exist are the shaggies, which are the smiley-faced, nasty smelling speedy Monkey-men with sharp teeth and spend their time kneeled down and are tall as fuck, and the Badger-bugger-bears, which are in the complete fucking unknown beyond what exists on them as of current.

Then there are the lizard ones, but those are such a cluster-fuck of shit, it's not possible to account for them other than they are accounted for in our sewer systems, revile light, and make up the two sightings of the Rake found in America and Spain respectively.

I'll shoot it and show vid

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

ELIMINATE IDOLATOR

What is this in the foreground?

Take a picture of the Grim Reaper. I love that guy

I'm armed.

Some table slab thing

Hopefully they sacrifice you. What a shit thread.

Fuck you, you try

>>>/fringe/
Also I am 99.9% sure you're a neckbeard

inb4 another user makes a thread about a guy in a spacesuit with a huge revolver running around in his backyard. if I was anywhere near, I'd join you.

Find the camp with garden gnomes outside.

I found the owl?

pretty crappy photos OP

Not really enough ambient light left to make out much other than noise.

Yep I'm 100% I found it

Try this one

Better pic

Hey you fucking faggot.
Use the fucking flash on your phone so we can see the owl you goddamn nigger

I'm trying, let make another

Kys homosexual kike

LE EPIC TROLL RUSED AGAIN HAHA

OP confirmed fag
SAGE

Pretty pathetic looking dick tbh you should kys you out of shape pudgy small dick faggot

Ya blew it.

I swear, here's with flash goyim

weak cock

You will never defeat us you cattle.
Israel will reign supreme you stupid Nazi scum

Maybe, but we will make fun of your tiny penor.

I'll use it when I fuck a blond haired blue eyed slave girl, goyim