Pitch a shitty yet believable reboot idea

Holla Forums You know Microsoft & Sony will attempt to make Pokemon go clones right?

I had a nightmare about a Gravity Rush reboot where it's basically InFamous with a blond girl and Kat is an annoying cunt instead of a sweet girl while Raven is literally female Donte

I won't be surprised if they used one of their old IP's just to cash in the Pokemon Go shit going on.

The Legend of Zelda, but Zelda is a girl.
Give me money.

-Berserk Live Action Film with as much budget as the anime
-Dark Souls Hollywood film
-C&C reebot and its an ASSFAGGOTS
-Medal of Honor cartoony CRAPCUNTS

MegaMan Legends 3 – It's a third person cover shooter in the style of GoW where you fight restless robot hordes.

STOP

Dwarf Fortress gets turned into a Sims clone. The original game is abandoned.

Hoe the fuck would that even work?

I should probably note that I'm a filthy liberal myself, and am voting for Trump even though his memewall won't do jack shit to stop illegals and just cost a shitload of tax dollars.

Why are libs so dumb?
inb4 faggots ironically telling me the wall is real

Does microaoft even have any I.Ps that would fit with Pokemon go gameplay. Or would they remake young Conker as a Pokemon go clown? Sony at least has Ape escape.

The only way WoW fans will return if billzard brings back fan services and sex appeal to wow.

Than how could blizzard ruined Overwatch?

That sounds so horrible that it'll probably happen.

How many Pokémon Go clones will there be now?

GO-STBUSTERS! RUN AROUND THE CITY AND SUCK UP GHOSTS!

ZOMBIE GO! RUN AROUND THE CITY AND SHOOT ZOMBIES!

INDEPENDENCE DAY GO! RUN AROUND THE CITY AND SHOOT ALIENS! LOOK UP IN THE SKY!

The world has gone collectively nuts. My co-worker was telling me how he was driving his girlfriend around so she could catch them until 2AM. Except she never played Pokemon before and actually hates videogames - to the point where she's tried to pressure him into not playing them for being a waste of time and money.

I just don't fucking get it.

Finally the Dark Souls of movies

I just don't get why they reboot and remake stuff that was good to being with. Give that treatment to something that could benefit from a bigger budget and stuff.
Depending on the director I'd love to see a remake of The Warriors. Someone who'd respect the cheesefest the original was but still improving on what could and should be improved, like the performances and fight scenes.

MegaMan Legends 3 by Ninja Theory.

The game was created by a Google start-up (and NSA/CIA front company) for the purpose of datamining. It was designed specifically to speak to the psychology of the people they most want to control.

But no, you people don’t want to listen to Holla Forums when we tell you that video games are under fire, so accept your fucking fate, I guess.

Companies think that if they can reboot it and market it to a different generation then they can succeed in making more shekels

That's lovely vague rambling user. Thanks for your stellar insights.

No problem. Enjoy continuing to watch your pastime be destroyed by marxists and queers and being mystified as to why.

Apparently Niantic used to be funded by the CIA or something. Don'take my word for it, user might just be a paranoid man.

It's already common knowledge who made it and their history.

You're why we get a bad reputation on other boards you faggot. Quit acting like the revelation that these companies aren't making this shit out of the goodness of their heart is somehow a shocking truth that you're uncovering.

which game is it where the cover is just 1 word and then a top tier waifu with ass

It was already one. C&C: Sole Survivor, it was a MOBA before MOBA's were even a thing. It was the ProtoASSFAGGOT.

Not sure if Pokemon go even does that

this reminds me of how after watching this billy and mandy episode i made the local idiot stare at the sun, he went from perfect sight to incapable to function without glasses in a day

For fuck’s sake.
The point

Minimum requisite knowledge of the topic

your head

It should. Kill people off more quickly. See:

>>>/tumblr/

lol nigga calm down you mad

r u ok bro

What argument you fuckwit? I'm not even arguing with you.

Microsoft is probably already making a Pokemon Go clone using Rare IPs - collecting jiggies with Banjo or something. God dammit.

A remake Lords Of The Fallen with Denovo.
A remake of Titanfall.

Because the scream Jew wolf at everything. After all we don't give a shit anymore. Now unless you back any of your claims with a link you can get back to your hugbox faggot

Titanfall 2 is already coming out.

Nope, it's a remake of the first one with a Singleplayer attached to it like a vestigial tail.

It's simple. Grills and wymen want attention, and seeing that the game is being pushed into everything and everyone is playing how can they not be hip and the center of that world?
They can't stand games but can't stand being ignored either so they will swallow up their hate of vidya to be up with everyone

You deserve this.

So you’re just an idiot, then.

Almost as though we’re always fucking right about it or something.
YOU DESERVE THIS.
So all of them, then.
Reported for obvious intl shill.

Have one last (you) to fuel your desperate need for confrontation.

Shooting 100 shot, you get to the center once in a while. It's basic statistic faggot
Vidya where we can play? Nice
I don't see any link in any of your post cock sucker. But it's ok, we know your ecochamber works on read and believe if it's fitting your agenda;^>
I pity you, one day you will reach puberty and everything will be solved

battalion wars?

ITT : Jews using Holla Forums as a thinktank.

How much are Jews paying you for that shit?

i dont want anyone using us as anything, neither party benefits us.

Hey guys guess what? Holla Forums get out :^^^^)))))

Sega announces new Sonic game.

To who or what do I have to pray to make this not happen?

*Oh no, sorry i meant "mario galaxy", not "mario galaxy 3", its a reboot of course.

The really bad thing is that there are faggots who would actually want this.

Did I get it all?

I kinda wish Worms series got muh esports treatment.

W.M.D looks like casual shitfest so far, despite digging out Worms Armageddon engine, and the on the fly weapon crafting stuff doesn't help either.

theres only so much you can do with that formula aside from tacking on a lot of gimmicks without completely changing it

I'm surprised this game isn't already released.

The real difficulty is getting through it without falling asleep

because of the existence for sonic's friends are bad meme

it's poorly executed gameplay that is wrong.

You know the worst part about it? It'd be fucking canononical thanks the the fuck up that is the new WoD stuff.

Timesplitters: Reloaded

Ultima Xi: Sigils of Virtue

It's Ultima rebooted and reborn for 2018. Imagine playing WoW meets Monster Hunter meets Dark Souls but with a Game of Thrones atmosphere, and Bioware level main story, think DA:Inquistion quality. Follow and support the project on kickstarter.

He said female, user

This actually sounds believeable, fuck you.

I can see this happening

God of War
Now Kratos have a son and he fight co-op versus monster a la "Last of Us".
wait….

Front Mission: Evolved 2

Nobody said Gordon had to be a man's name you bigoted shitlord.

We have to warn them before it's too late.

Bonus:

Probably will happen :(

> Heroes of Might and Magic Might and Magic Heroes VII

That shrek Ogor looking thing a tranny?

Check ur priveledge cis white male

But this is already true. If you've got a sufficiently robust trap system, all you need is a Hammerlord or Axelord (preferably both) to mulch anyone who slips in through the killing fields. It won't help jack when the circus is in town, but it'll work well for gobs and zombos.

Quake CRAPCUNTS reboot
OH WAIT

A cute she?