RUSSIANS KILL Al-BAGHDADI

rt.com/news/392520-isis-leader-killed-airstrike/
archive.is/QFuo3
Is ISIS kill?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AIaFN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Bakr_al-Baghdadi#Reports_of_his_death_or_bodily_harm
ukrainiancrusade.blogspot.fr/2015/03/appeal-of-russian-nationalists-to.html?m=1
mideast.liveuamap.com/en/2017/16-june-russia-says-it-thinks-it-killed-isis-leader-abu-bakr
twitter.com/stephenkalin/status/875611526052237312
archive.fo/ooWvC
youtube.com/watch?v=vekOTOsYkqY
desiagency.eu/cronaca-terroristica/esclusiva-desi-il-califfo-dellisis-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-arrestato-dai-russi-in-siria/?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck, the I see a bunch of bright lights going into the sky.

No. I remember hearing tons of times over the years that some important sand nigger terrorist got smoked. Nothing changes. Will this help get muslims out of europe? No. They're still there. Shit like this is a circus show.

These oh so important muslims clerics they kill and parade around on the news every once in a while is a circus show.

A swear this is the third time some one has killed this motherfucker

Also that this is the 30 somethingth time someone has claimed tho ave killed Al-Baghdadi. Chances are, just like every other time, this will be nothing.

Mossad on suicide watch

The fact that a sandnigger has been killed is cause for some small celebration no matter which one it was.

I thought this guy was living in John McCain's guest bedroom and acting as his man servant??? WTF???

You're thinking of Paul Ryan.

Didn't the USA kill this guy at least a dozen times already?

You're wrong there, user.

No, that was Osama bin Laden.

I cannot tell which is worse . . .

I DEMAND TO SEE A BODY

If he was killed near three weeks ago, why wait until now to announce it?

Putin essentially killed the Muslim Pope.

Putin is based

If he did. I see no proofs.

Relax I am sure the Ruskies will deliver the real good unlike the 10 times the Americans claimed they killed each of those other Proto-Isis Alqueda niggers…

I'm not sure he's actually real. the NY Times had an article about 10 years ago talking about Al Bagdadi as a fake persona. I'll dig it up.

This one:

archive.is/AIaFN

Wait I think I have seen him before. I believe he was a mossad agent whom converted to Islam. I have to check the pictures when I am home.

The shilling is real.

How fucking new are you? He dies every fucking week. There's even a thread about his capture in the catalog.

Uh, no there aren't. Some autist posting shit isn't the same as news.

Kill yourself my man.

Then go use google news and search for reports of Baghdadi being injured and killed. You'll find many.

I'm on so many levels of deep memetics rn, you're just looking for surface level shit in it like a goof. You can't tell a lot of things.

AWESOME! GOOD LUCK PUTIN,
GOOD LUCK RUSSIA

Fuck off Jewish chicken

this fucker dies and comes back to life more then jesus.

i hope this fucker is really dead this time.

No body no proof

Didn't Assad kill him last week? Wake me up when he dies and it sticks,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Bakr_al-Baghdadi#Reports_of_his_death_or_bodily_harm

Post proof, educated guesses, or stfu.

Russians say they are looking for proofs.

I WANT TO SEE HIS BODY GOD DAMNIT YOU RUSKIE COMMIE FUCKS

Didn't some website claimed that he was captured few months ago? I'm starting to suspect that Baghdadi is CIA made up boogeyman, just like Bin Laden.

if this fag gets bombed one more time, he would literally develop immunity to explosions, thus becoming the ultimate muslim

Didn't know, thanks TRS.

If he was a CIA created boogeyman then why would the Russians play along with the CIAniggers?

Why wouldn't they? They already have plenty of times.

He is like Kenny in Southpark.

Get lost Ari

Don't tell me you're still on the le MAGA train too?

Putin is a White Nationalist.

Can you give me an actual source on that quote, fam?

Don't see the point in bombing the enemy over there if the enemy is already in our countries.

ukrainiancrusade.blogspot.fr/2015/03/appeal-of-russian-nationalists-to.html?m=1

Thanks for that website, user. I don't understand why some of these people dick suck him and the new kosher Russian government.

RIDF and propaganda.

Except this time it's the Russian MoD saying it. All the previous time it was syrian/iranian/journalist sources.

Lavrov said they're waiting for more confirmation but they seem pretty sure of them.

aaaah…. that took almost 3 fucking years

This guys been killed once a month since (((ISIS))) started.

Remember when America was the good guys and Russia was the bad guys? I miss those days.

KEK is true, but I got a gut feeling this time, let's see. I want to see a dead body

At this point, the goatfuckers are just using body stand-ins or lookalikes to keep the propaganda going.

Has Israel being nuked?

Neocon is cover name for trockist when they moved to USA and rebranded themself.

Not all of them moved to the USA, Putin is a good example.
wew

Good riddance.

The Mossad agent Elliot Simon is dead.

Yes goyim, (((dead))) just like bin Laden.

Gotta love how out of sync those niggers are

He gets killed so often that I'm calling hax

Israel loves ISIS. We've seen the articles.

I hope this kike really is dead.

It was never that.

racist!

That's a completely different person. Al-Baghdadi just means "of Baghdad". The IS leader is known as Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi. It has been said/known that he was in Iraqi/American custody in Iraq during the Obongo years.

mideast.liveuamap.com/en/2017/16-june-russia-says-it-thinks-it-killed-isis-leader-abu-bakr
twitter.com/stephenkalin/status/875611526052237312
archive.fo/ooWvC
1 month ago, as they stated then, this looks good

It takes time to confirm a kill on a desert rat. He's also Mccain's asset, a CIA asset, possibly Mossad asset. If this is true, it's a minor setback for Israel, as they will need to install a new puppet immediately, one that will continue to serve Israel's interests, and won't instead turn the golem they have created on them.

Fuck off, RIDF. No, he isn't, and you faggots shit up literally every thread you possibly can. You are just as annoying as JIDF and MIDF.

What exactly was my lie?

Dont act like you dont know

What? He's a total neocon though, he's against nationalism, and calls for more Jews in Russia.
From goypedia:
he term "neoconservative" refers to those who made the ideological journey from the anti-Stalinist Left to the camp of American conservatism.[2] Neoconservatives typically advocate the promotion of democracy and American national interest in international affairs, including by means of military force and are known for espousing disdain for communism and for political radicalism.[3][4] The movement had its intellectual roots in the Jewish monthly review magazine Commentary, published by the American Jewish Committee.
Replace American with Russian and Communism with Fascism and that's Russian Neoconservatism.

Did they nail John McCain too?

It comes from Russia, not the US or kurds

So… what happens now?

I'm not sure of how ISIS is organized, so I don't know what the implication of taking its leader out is. Will some other kebab just take his place and everything goes on the same? How much power did he actually have in terms of recruiting kebabs or directing military strategy? And usually the concern when it comes to taking out a group's leader is that they'll become "more radical" but I don't see how ISIS can get any worse than they already are.

Also, I guess the Israel's are pissed that their top Mossad agent just got shoah'd.

Without its master's command the restless muds will become an even greater threat to this world…

Even if this is true, which I doubt considering it's the 20th time he's been "killed" it doesn't really even matter since ISIS had already spread to just about every corner of the world, with independent cells not requiring a central head. They're in China, Philippines, Europe, Africa, probably the US at this point.

It's like killing a mushroom after it already sprayed its spores all over the place

GET TO WORK ON MOSSAD PROPER

Never forget when Hillary Clinton revealed on national TV that he was still alive.

I'm thrumping this thread… Thrump.

I will absolutely drop my nation and join Russia when they hit Mossad directly. I will leave behind America and come for battle. As my blood always worked, hit the absolute enemy.

(noice)
Not what I was implying, in fact the opposite.

Most people think that now that the "head" is dead that ISIS is done, but the fact that ISIS has spread their cells so far and wide means we still have work to do.

with it. Thrump'em

Underrated. Only when McKike is dead and his corpse on public view we will know for sure a vital part of the wahhabi leadership is removed.

This thread is depressing as fuck. Is everyone new here?

No just stoked on the turn of events in the world. Because people can push back now.

How It Works
>Jew#1 "Putin is a White Nationalist *unsourced fake quote* 14888!"
>Jew#2 "Fuck off RIFD Communist Jewtin"

Get lost both of you Jidf faggots

The scare will be on them as they cry for pity and get nothing but more suffering. I've practiced on enough semites, to make sure their last breaths are in absolute terror. A slow painful death to them all.

Sorry Chaim, you kikes are the only ones with an Internet Defense Force

youtube.com/watch?v=vekOTOsYkqY

Putin is not "based"
This is another false flag, unless some fucker posts the corpse already
Putin banned holohoax denial
Putin is anti-nationalist

Yes, sure thing, Anton. All those anons from Eastern Europe who want to be left the fuck alone in their own nations are kike shills for opposing the glorious empire of poverty, drugs and central asian immigration. 3rd Rome and saviour of Europe indeed, thanks for liberating us all from the evil nazis.

Sorry for de-rail, but this has to be made crystal clear: vodkanigger shills are still shills, even if they're anti-EU and anti-isreal.

That nigger has some sense. The white man isn't coming for niggers but their controllers. I will not lose focus.

yup

They dumped his body out at see so nobody can see it

shut up SB

fake hopefully.

HAHA ALL DIE

You will be the one to die kafir :)

Even if Slavshits did kill him and the Islamic State does collapse. A new one will take its place in time. This is only the beginning.

lol

They have to kill the leader, not the puppet, for ISIS to really die. Though the retards in ISIS might think its kill.

Oy

Proofs or go shoot up some krokodil

Too obvious

This is some weak ass bait, Ivan.

So there was a fake Baghdadi in 2007 running a made up front group called Islamic State in Iraq, but now there is a real one running ISIL. Seems a bit coincidental.

Nah. His replacement will step up. Killing him is like killing the President of the US. The nation continues.

If I remember they require a legitimate descendant of Muhammad for the caliphate.

That wont be hard with the massive incest in all.

Every muzzie has a bit of him inside.

I'm pretty sure this al-Baghdadi guy has 3 dozen children. They all seem to have massive broods.

(((849bfa)))

Most retarded thing I've read this week. Pic related list could easily have it's own page, that's just a small sample.

In my country, Spain, we had (have?) a terrorist, separatist group called ETA. Literal gommies, for those of you idiots which fall for the "muh based nationalist freedom fighters" meme.

They captured or killed the "leader" a great number of times. Because they operate as independent cell groups, whenever there is a power struggle split into different factions each calling themselves the real deal, and recruit constantly, they are basically Hydra.

In order to stop them, in what amounted to a civil war waged by attrition, it was necessary to cut their support and recruitment networks; family, friends, press, paralegal arms, sympathizers. Jail thousands and distribute them evenly across the whole country, far from their neck of the woods.

Isn't this the faggot who kept dying and coming back to life?

Any pics of his corpse?

what a waste of an infographic.

Uncle Adolf

Was thinking so as well, but dug and may be misremembering his capture being announced back in April

desiagency.eu/cronaca-terroristica/esclusiva-desi-il-califfo-dellisis-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-arrestato-dai-russi-in-siria/?lang=en

Did Israel get vaporized by a gigantic atomic mushroom cloud?

No?
Well, I guess ISIS lives on, then.

That looks fucking disgusting. Is that a tranny?

Really makes me wonder.

No you fuck off faggot this requires proof. media deception and distortion is what we cut through, not cling to.

That's a nice metaphor but no, we haven't been killing them at all. Small cuts, at most. We have the tech to take these ackbar boyfuckers out but jewish ethics and ROE keep us heavily restrained. More aptly, this is like a mycologist continuously poking a deaths cap to release spores and inhaling while claiming the safety measures are inadequate

Quite the backpeddaling there hohol/schlomo.

Totally unbiased.

Problem with that is that Russians were butchered just like everyone else by the Bolsheviks. Maybe you should read the Protocols before mouthing off like a retard.

is this the 6 millionth time he's died now?

man that guy is invincible.

One less Semite.

Why do you post a graphic that tries to conflate Hezbollah with Israelamic State there, Ruben?

Kill me, Pete

this

This boogieman coulde be over

It may rise again if the jews see it right
As long those kikes arent gone this is far from over

You think this is over?

are you happy now ? :)

also every month or so they say they killed him.
the guy must have died like 30 times this year

Let's get this started.

That's really not a good look lol

Kill me, Pete

Both are rabid sandniggers, the only good sandnigger is a dead sandnigger, Israel will defeat Hezbollah and their supporters will be next.

Of course he did, Russia was the country that came up with the holocaust in order to justify their attacks on Germany. Couldn't have people looking into those old soviet documents now, could we?

TAKE THAT, ZOG!

Agreed. Europeans need to realize the real threat is the 'demographic shift'.

Once Europeans become a minority in their own countries, you can almost guarantee it will be "open hunting season" on them.

It sort of already is. See those riots in London right now? There's not even the beginning. They're not compatible with western society so the only choice is that Britain becomes an Islamic state and all women are raped and enslaved. Not a bad deal, eh?

Just like Trump.

Ok, lets say Putin is not a Jewish shill, and is able to severely weaken ISIS. How will they (israel) continue to destabilize the middle east and mitigate the threat from Syria and Iran? Will they invent some new terrorist group, or call for US intervention (or both?)? Maybe Israel will call for US intervention before Russia is able to make any real Impact. Or maybe this is all a dog and pony show to give the appearance of action, but I doubt it.

Who cares who it is. Unless Putin is secretly playing 1488d chess like Trump is (and he's not), it does not matter. Israel will get rid of it's neighbors one by one as they have been doing since it's inception. All there has to be is the rockets that bomb the citizens in 1984. No one know who it really is, it's just a threat and puts them in fear. And when people are scared they tend to listen to the people in charge over them.

ISIS is a disposable group of mercenaries that will become something else if necessary. Even with the attacks from Russia, it's all a stage. There has to be resistance to ISIS or it looks suspicious.

The fact that Putin, a guy who banned holohoax exposure (probably to hide the fact that the Soviets helped fabricate the Holocaust) is fighting an ex Syrian rebel group that Obama admitted to funding in a press conference, that has had photos with Mcain, and never attacks Israel, should immediately tell you that it's nothing more than a stage play.

I don't know if Jews want WW3 or not, but they do want Muslims and Whites to destroy each other. That is very much clear and that was in the letters from Albert Pike (which are not verified to be real). It says in the letters that Christianity and Islam will destroy each other, leaving only the Jews (Luciferians) with the mongrel Atheists. I think Jews are getting worried about people waking up, and the fact that genocide through race mixing and immigration takes longer than I think they're comfortable with.

Good points. All we can hope for is the Jews to push their propaganda harder and for Muslims to ramp up the attacks. That's the only way I can see white people waking up in time to prevent our fall into the abyss. Unfortunately things are moving more slowly than earlier this year, for example, look at the recent protests, those niggers couldn't even trash a store. Maybe the Jews have wised up and slowed their advance in order to prevent another shoah, who knows. Somebody needs to escalate, and my hope ATM is for the communist stooges to start opening up on cuckservatives in order to trigger a war.

I worry more about results.

Wait a minute didn't he get killed in an airstrike a few months back? I remember the article calling him an abuser of women as if that was his worst crime.

He was a Literally Who in the Islamic political world - probably a stooge for someone. Unlike Osama who was financially involved and connected. Completely irrelevant to ISIS' mission beyond a nominal figurehead, easily replaced.

He was probably a Mossad agent I hope Israel doesn't have its dog the USA get some revenge through them.

JIDF please buzz off to somewhere.

He's been 'killed' every few weeks for years. Every time someone bombs a place he may have been at they announce his death.

Kill me, Pete

I don't get why RIDF uses this phrase so much

First day on the job? Either way, that vid shows how the heebs are just another breed of sandnigger really well.

Lmao ITT: RIDF

Saging a sticky.
It takes a special kind of faggot to do this
Have some burning corpses of Ukrainians you gigantic homo

notice how none of these corpses are Al-Baghdadi

You are right. The burned corpses are Aidar battalion who got rekt majorly by volunteer force fast response unit Rusich

No amount of dead Ukrainians will make your HIV rate go down, Ivan.
Now if you would please give us all some real evidence that Russia actually killed Al-Baghdadi?

wew lad

Well, first thing I'm not Russian. See pic related.
Second I don't have either the need or desire to prove anything to you.
You can however tell me why burned aidar corpses trigger you

Nice, now he just needs to kill the Roman Catholic one.

Why do they join the EU and NATO then, and push for more EU integration?

lmao, you don't believe your own propaganda

As a Lithuanian I can say we did not really choose to join it or not.
It happened in 2004, we were still a very young nation democratically, and there was a lot of hype for EU.
Fast forward to today most of us are only now realizing the costs we had to pay, like shutting our power plants, getting euro,getting all these stupid regulations that in the end just hurt us and makes us less self sufficient.

Your spam never triggered me, in fact I am very welcoming toward dead Slavs.
Maybe you can explain why pointing out Russia's decaying social situation and Putin's preference for cuckoldry struck such a nerve with you?

Even worse,it's a jew.

Are you delusional?

Lmao you are a crazy crazy bastard. I don't care much for any of that shit, but your shill ass does enough to try and go offtopic on the subject of a dead sandnigger.
Eat a dick and die.

someone's triggered

4K zio burger to be sent to Afghanistan. Hopefully they come back in coffins.

This

Russians shouldn't have claimed this unless they have his body. They're usually more trustworthy than other sources.
He has died/severely injured presumed dead 5-6x over last few years.

This

shilling/10
ISISrael is at war with Syria

Al-Baghdadi was just a Mossad agent, right?

Kike/mossad/CIAnigger agent as fuck

So you were retarded liberal idealists and Russia did nothing wrong by not wanting the other "young nations" to follow suit

Oh wow, what an amazing (((coincidence))).

Proof? Yah don't need proof goy. He's been killed in a super secret operation just like Osama. Already dead? Oy vey! What an outlandish allegation. You must be one of dose crazy anti semetic conspiracy theorists.

It almost sounds as if you want him to live.

This dude isn't even real. Al-Baghdadi is a fake leader who was invented as a psyop by Al-Qaeda after 2006. There is a 2007 New York Times article on it.

He was just carried on as a mythical bond villian of Islamic fundamentalist movements. This is just Russia claiming some credit for killing a mythic character.

archive.is/AIaFN

They nuked Israel?

Fuck you idiot, you have no idea about this place and what people where going through.

B T F O
T
F
O

NANA NA NA, HEY HEEEEY, GOOOODBYE!

You were almost first post this time, must be off your game.

The last picture has been debunked a lot of times.
he is some guy that doesn't even look like him wtf.