WELCOME TO 2016, GTA 5

Yes, goy! Look at how progressive GTA is now!

this needs to be fixed.

The only gay thing here is that decision

Webm that shit m8.
Also,
For what fucking purpose?

fix your wording op, it's a goddamn mod, it's not an official rockstar update

someone mod this and give them death
then modify all unimportant shop interiors as gay bars
modify strip clubs into gay bars (except for that one you own, unless that IS the only one.)
if you shoot the bars/parade, then make it so that the radio will have president obongo's speech
additionally, the gay women are all first worlders, so why not give them shit tons of money thats dropped on their kill? mind as well reward the player for massacring a stupid self-insert that restricts gameplay and forces an agenda, which also happens to completely stop the gameplay if you happen to be driving in the area. but if you do that then that means you happen to be stupid enough to download it in the first place…

Why would they use a game that is all about thoughtless violence to promote tolerance and then whine in the comments about people who talk about killing gay people?

They literally set themselves up as a target just so they can be victimized. Fuck this, don't give them attention, that's their plan. This piece of shit serves only one purpose: To create more articles about gamers being intolerant and homophobic.

You know they specifically choosed this game so someone would mod it to kill the NPCs and then cry "muh oppreshun" when someone uploadsa video about it.
I also find it abnormal that it has it's own site, the Stockholm Pride thing and all the media coverage. It seems orchestrated.

This means red dead redemption 2 is gonna be progressive and shit right?

It's a mod, read nigger read.

Yo R*, I know you faggots are here. can you explain to people that your games are meant to be edgy in a arcady sort of way? And don't bother pretending, we all know reddit and NeoFAG are too circlejerky for edgy faggots like you.

There is literally nothing wrong with gays and gay marriage you bigots.

Why can't video games exist outside of reality?
Why do we have to politicize everything?
Why does rockstar make us mod their game in a way that'll make us a target for the media to complain about us "being homophobes"?

oh no! how could they!?

Homophobe, reported.

Because it's the current year.

Don't forget that despite homosexuals being a minority of the american population, they constitute the majority of cases of HIV infection, and even have a subculture established around the prospect of both being infected, and infecting others, known also as "bug chasers" and "gift givers". Homosexuals are actually worse than zoophiles, at least welshmen don't go around attempting to infect their fellow man with potentially lethal diseases.

faggot detected

Also, sage your Holla Forumsshit, this is Holla Forums.

Posting in a politics thread.

I chuckled

Kill me.

Do it user, for the white race.

Remember, eating a ham sandwich and censorship are two comparable things.

It's not an argument when you're stating facts.
aids.gov will show you all the statistics you need to see, political correctness be damned

What this world needs is dreamers that do

Tactics aren't exclusive to any side, that's just retarded. Your logic is complete fucking garbage and that's why your "ur just leik sjws >:C" bullshit failed to catch on.

14/88

So censorship is just a tactic that's ok when you do it?

Your reading comprehension is fucked as well.

Honestly, yes. It's like being butthurt over people who own CP getting arrested.

reported

source?

So then why did you say
If you weren't referring to censorship? Is it or is it not wrong no matter who does it?

See, at least you're honest about being a hypocrite. I can respect that honesty.

>>>Holla Forums

fuck off Holla Forums is Holla Forums you nigger

But who would do such a thing?

This is some intense autism

Confirms you're a faggot spammer now fuck off reported

It's almost as if he's false flagging a false flag

I'm not a hypocrite though, I just got into the thread. I hate the forces that are maneuvering against Western civilization, within and without, but I don't condemn their methods. In their position, I would use them as well.

ALERT ALERT FALSE FLAG IN PROGRESS 1 PERSON IS POSTING ALL THIS GARBAGE TRYING TO CREATE CONFLICT ALERT ALERT ABANDON FALSE FLAG THREAD

Leftykikes are the kings of not ever being relevant and are the kings of shit gets

I advise you leave

like anyone else who talks about politics on the video game board, he's just here to shit up Holla Forums and make it more like Holla Forums with video games

It was never about whether it was right or wrong, but insinuating that a use of certain tactics means you are exactly the same as your enemy is something only a complete and utter retard would say. I honestly can't tell if your reading comprehension was so fucked you thought I was defending censorship for some reason, or that you were doing a pisspoor attempt at redirection. The whole "actually u r teh sjws all along :C" shit is a failed meme. Just let it go man, just let it go. It's been years. Think of everything you could have done in life instead of wasting countless hours trying to force a meme nobody wants.

Stormshills never cease to amaze in autism.

Hitler lost and Drumpf is another kike shill, sooner you face the facts the faster we can all go back to on-topic discussion without you Holla Forumstards getting triggered in these threads.

So you're saying censorship is simply a tactic, yes? And you're saying using tactics is fine, yes?

dubs confirm

That's a shitty comparison, so par for the course as far as unsaged Holla Forumsposting on Holla Forums goes.
Here's a better comparison

You do realize YOU were the one who got triggered, right? You decided instead of ignoring and filtering me you decided to instead cause a scene.

Go back to your hug box.

Yes because apathy has done great things for this board and politics you triple nigger

this is what Holla Forums actually believes

It was never about whether it was right or wrong, but insinuating that a use of certain tactics means you are exactly the same as your enemy is something only a complete and utter retard would say.

How hard do I have to dumb down this sentence until you get it? Jesus fucking christ dude.

filtered

Unlike IRL you can filter people on here you fucking 12 year old.

How about instead of being intentionally vague and dodging the question in order to continue being a condescending faggot, you just answer whether or not you think censorship is a good thing.

That's essentially what it means on the internet thanks to tumblr

Also check em

epic friend

are you triggered?

i'm enjoying your freak show

I wonder if he thinks he's accomplishing anything other than filling Holla Forums with more shitposting.

I came here to poke fun at your laughable excuse for logic that you used as undeniable proof that Holla Forums,Holla Forums, who the fuck ever is actually SJWs in some kind of retarded Shyamalan tier twist. That's it. Yes, using a tactic that SJWs have used before clearly means that you despise all straight white males, whine about patriarchal norms and identify as genderqueer, you were right on the money with that one bro. Your meme failed. It's okay, life goes on.

thanks, Holla Forums
you've done so much for us

we have ID's
>>>Holla Forums

nice try

So since you have such great reading comprehension, mind quoting me where I stated that or anything about Holla Forums?

The problem is when a person perceives the main issue as censorship saying you're both the same for supporting it is completely reasonable.

It's like going up to the crips and bloods and then saying "You're both fucking murderous gangsters! The same shit!" and then they respond "Well it's stupid to say two people is the same just on ONE thing! We wear red and they wear blue!"

The other characteristics of your movement are besides the point. You can't hide behind them.

What the fuck are you doing?

It's like going up to the Axis and Allies and then saying "You're both fucking armies! The same shit!" and then they respond "Well it's stupid to say two people is the same just on ONE thing! We have completely polar opposite beliefs and values!"

Can we pls pls pls stop with political debate and discuss the most important, that is if this MOD can be modified to enable the killing?
Come the fuck on

Thanks, kid.

Then why are none of your posts saged?
If you weren't posting in this thread for any reason other than wanting to shit up relations between Holla Forums and Holla Forums, you'd have bothered to sage all the Holla Forumsshit you've been posting.
The fact that you didn't suggests that either
A) you're fucking retarded
2) you're some form of skinwalker
III) all of the above

user, the shitposters don't care about video games. The VIDEO GAME is there in the OP to protect it from deletion by mods, so the rest of the thread can be political debate.

The problem is that your values don't matter to us. That would be a completely reasonable stance from a pacifist.

This is the thing that you can't understand. When we say "You are the same as them" we are talking about your tactics. Saying your values have anything to do with it is a strawman.

I don't want censorship at all, period. I don't care about who does it. If you're not fighting to end it then what are you good for to me? You're just as useful as the other side!

How the fu…..I mean…..n-no. Why would a skinwalker post on an imageboard. That's just silly. Total tinfoil hat conspiracy theory shit right there. R-right bros? ha ha lol

I know and that is fucking retarded m8. This is the thing that you can't understand because you have autism.

Why?

holy shit i leave my thread for like an hour and this fucking shit happens

It's more about the tactics you consider acceptable.
While you think outright fucking censorship is like a flanking maneuver, just about everyone else here looks at it like engineering a strain of med-resistant AIDS with the infectiousness of the common cold then putting it into a car bomb.

RTFTN

That sounds metal as fuck.

weeb and proud

Except that it's a waste of tax money. Why should good, hardworking citizens taxes be wasted to help degenerates who don't contribute to society, but instead only ruin it?

Death sentence would be better tbh.

back to
>>>Holla Forums

Fuck off gook.