Have you indulged yourself in FUCKING RAGE today Holla Forums?

Have you indulged yourself in FUCKING RAGE today Holla Forums?

archive.is/IyEpG

Where's the rage? All I see is a stupid article

read it

Rage? More like autism

I did and I found it to be stupid.

Care to point out a few things that I should feel angry about?

ZELDA IS FROM 1987

There's no rage here. It's just very stupid.

consider that he got paid to write it

THE DARK SOULS OF NES GAMES

There are too many like this writer to rage just because 1/1,000 wrote a stupid article.0

There are much better wage unfairness situations to get mad about. If anything, think about how miserable he must feel with this job.

There's nothing to be angry about, when it comes to

SOULSLIKE™
O
U
L
S
L
I
K
E

retards it's always fun to laugh.

le hardest game le evrrrr dark souls XDDD
guess ill have to take off from work and stop posting on my le facebook because i "YOU DIED" too many times ROFL such a nerd XDDDD

Why would you be miserable with that job? You write up some bullshit and get paid loads o muny.

Unless he's transparent about it I have no sympathy about him writing incoherent shit for pay.

They get paid fuck nothing. That's why they have to write so many daily articles.
Read "Trust me, i'm Lying".

Shooped? I thought it was

HOW DID THESE PEOPLE GET WRITING JOBS IN THE FIRST PLACE?

I've seen worse articles.

It was a PC game then it was ported to phones.

Post the "Dark Souls of Persona games" one

That reaction image was perfect, actually. Had a sensible chuckle.

Anime

So Dark Souls as an adjective now means game that was too hard for me?

Reminds me of pic related

Dark Souls is vidyakino.

Dragon's Dogma is better

I'm surprised people have started calling any game with story choices "an Undertale" by now.

The gig was up when they realized undertale pokes fun at people that don't play games.
And that genocide isn't a "bad ending" according to Toby himself.

user, that's not really rage.

>x is the Dark Souls of y
-is the Dark Souls of memes

Is every mother ever a tech illiterate retard? Don't get me wrong I love her, but god damn, one time for my birthday my mother bought me windows vista and installed it while I was busy and as if that wasn't bad enough no back up, she fucked with the router on my computer while XP was still installed so Nointernet password changed too lol
And on top of all of that she interrupted me working outside on the lawn because "Hey user? I can't get on the internet did you do something" and after two hours and five years of game design down the drain she breaks down crying when I fix the fucking router and change the password back, which she wouldn't tell me the new password thank fuck it was her new boyfriend's name, and I don't even feel like I could get mad because I don't that she knew she was fucking literally everything up.

And to this day she still won't admit she fucked everything up.

Women in general are retarded

This sounds like she genuinely wanted to surprise you with a birthday gift but fucked it up. If you're mad at her for that you're a horrible human being.

We are all horrible people here.

How the fuck was it his fault?
He didn't even say anything about his Birthday, his mother just fucked his computer up because she didn't like Windows XP.

Actually I can't read and didn't notice that he did say it was his birthday.
But my main point stands, it wasn't his fault that his mom fucked his PC up.

But he just said

But

I CAN'T GET RAGE FUCKING PLAYABLE AND IT'S MAKING ME FUCKING MAD

Is this new game the Dark Souls of Zelda?

You can't get mad at her, but we sure can!

>souls-like is a genre now

underrated post

So do normalfags actually revere the Souls games enough to read shitty articles like this?

Are they implying it's hard, or good?

because the Souls games are neither :^)

Got more? I'm livid but looking for more shit like this

I'm raging because EDF 4.1 comes out at 10 PM commiefornia time.

This is retarded and this thread is retarded.
Like you're clearly reaching and trying your hardest to be upset at something that is just dumb and inconsequential.

C'mon kid.

ocarina of time is the first darksoulslike

Oy autismo, some of us haven't even had the time yet to become ludicrous fans of DS who never shut up about it, later to hit 2nd stage and hate it vehemently after pushing 500 hours into it.

Just admit you wish to feel special, and grow up from the games you played as a kid. Looking forward to trying the franchise myself when I'm done with 10 years of backlog from the good games era.

This comment is the Dark Souls of Image Boards.

hope youre not like me who cant into replay

It was released in 1986 in Japan. Which is why it's

THE (((CURRENT YEAR))) THIRTIETH FUCKING ANNIVERSARY THIS YEAR WHICH THEY'RE MAKING A HUGE DEAL ABOUT.

Fuck off with that shit.

At least you archived it, but you have to be aware they damn well know what they do when they put up an article like this.

Is there a way to banner this

They always make a huge deal out of it, though.

Don't like it, don't advertise it, or you are it.

I'm more pissed at the fact comments in Eurogamer have ratings. It annoys me so fucking much that someone can just give your post a negative score without explaining their position.

reported

Le downvoted, go back to chans you anime nazi

le downboat

Say it to my face ben

I refuse to believe this is real

Holla Forums is dark souls of 4chan

You all are either trying too hard to fit in, or raging spergs for some fucked up reason. How the fuck did you even interpret my post?

Jokes on you, I was only pretending.

ima try to fit in to your moms ass

DON'T BULLY ANONS MOM FAGGOT

well since you asked so nicely

thank you

I had that shit at 3rd pic happen to me recently, the unexpected phone call from a bro who JUST got his shit fucked up by a woman.

I feel sorry for people who just don't GET privacy.

You touch my computer, you touch my truck, you touch my dick without permission, I will punch you in the face with nothing held back.

sorry, this is the best I got, and all I have for rage inducing content.

story time?

Holla Forums, What's the Dark Souls of Dark Souls games?

Demon Souls