LEIA FLIES THROUGH SPACE LIKE MARY POPPINS

LEIA FLIES THROUGH SPACE LIKE MARY POPPINS

In the new star wars film, LEIA stupidly flies through space like Mary Poppins.
Kylo unceremoniously kills Snoke.
Luke appears as a decoy "force projection" on Crait and then dies/evaporates

Other urls found in this thread:

agirlwithwinter.tumblr.com/post/168508585959/as-requested-this-scene-happened-in-the-throne
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is she flying like this?

She left her cocaine on the ship. Had to get back.

From her face she always struck me as a heroin addict.

I think she put just about anything into her body at least once.

It looks pretty close to that. Imagine an old fat bitch soaring like superman, except this was decided after she died irl so it looks even more like shit

She was addicted to every drug + being a wore

P.S. the pink haired dummy does a space truck of peace into the not-empire… RIP

Vice Admiral Holdo, should have made her admiral homo since she is obviously a queer of some type

Well she sure flew out of her life high on cocaine.

Her hair is actually like that?

Her hair is really like that. I just saw the scene where Luke does his decoy force power, and it's worse than you have heard. Luke brushes his shoulder off in such a stupid way. This whole movie is sure to be sad.

Lots of shit on faglr
agirlwithwinter.tumblr.com/post/168508585959/as-requested-this-scene-happened-in-the-throne

Video of everything else but where's the flying leia?

that looks like pure garbage

WHERE'S THE FUCKING VIDEO
WHY CAN'T ANYONE WEBM THAT SHIT

The special effects looks better in motion right?

NYEAAAAA

From space ho to space hog…

Oh yea surely

this

I saw it. The crowd was a bunch of tweens and aspies. The special effects are prequel level, upgraded to what it would look like if they were released today. Very cartoonish choreography is everywhere, and looks sad next to the efforts of the original trilogy. Very cheesy plot punctuated by visual references seemingly to everything new from anime to the Matrix to capeshit. Comparing these scenes to the tasteful classic and kino references throughout the OT, I would cry but I just can't care anymore knowing there's going to be a new ass log in the Disney toilet to trickle down on us every year. Brace yourself for Meme Solo on the horizon, because soon OT fans will only have their memories of hope for an end to all these star wars.

A waste of Laura Dern.

Also a waste of Admiral Ackbar. He could have done the suicide crash, but clearly it's current year and he's a a fish thing, not a woman so he can't be strong. Plus, pic related would cause chaos

Don't you dare offend Mary Poppins, you mongrel. It's got cinematography above anything filmed nowadays.

Not to crush your kino. But. Guess what. I heard they were remaking Mary Poppins.

Wow she looks ugly.

She looks even worse now :^}

come now, user.. do you really think that would ever happen?

Is there a clip of this yet? Seen a bunch of shit like Kylo killing Snoke, Rey's parents, Luke vs Kylo.

There’s a clip of her being pulled into space floating around.

A L E H ~ !

Somebody needs to get on this. Easily the cheesiest looking scene in the film & it was an overall awful idea to let her not just float away, let alone suddenly manifest force powers!

Carrie, flying high - isn't that what killed her? Life imitates cesspool cinema

WHERE IS THE CLIP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

closing the thread because no video

Couldn't find footage with audio, so here is this since it had to be done

Thats pretty great

I think it could have been a good way to let fischer die off since she can't come back.
It would require like 12 lines of dialog to be said by someone else instead. It could actually have been tasteful and a reason that Kylo teams up with Ren to kill Snoke.
Absolutely retarded direction, as always.

clips are here

made 2

What were they thinking?

That's Toydarian, GOTfaggot.

They borrowed the shot of Anakin marching on the Jedi temple, screencaps for comparison plz?

HILLARY 2020!