Creations

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/g0ss3huq44wif10/Uplod.w3x?dl=0
doomworld.com/idgames/levels/doom2/Ports/a-c/baalhdad
mega.nz/#!IdQw2AjA!dPlCkD8SqbrAPiJ8BshTCyJnfAouPJlDcgqc_7hOmxc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whenever I played SimCity, I always wondered when the natural disasters would hit my town, so I never put much effort into it.

Share all of those things? Seems like a bit of effort OP.

Alright lemme go find something I've made that I'm not totally ashamed of.

Oh man you are asking me to PLAY VIDEOGAMES??

dropbox.com/s/g0ss3huq44wif10/Uplod.w3x?dl=0
This is a Warcraft 3 map I made for my gf's birthday. It's a tower defense/puzzle game where you alternate between the two. There is no lose condition. Some triggers don't work. It's not hard.

Enjoy.

My Mount and Blade Character.

Made a few Doom wads.

OC donut steel.

Need to get back into this game.

Real life OC donut steel

I made a church in LEGO Worlds that I'm proud of. I also have made maps for source, as well as made a few gmod addons as well.

Noice.

what game is the last pic?

my current morrowind character.

It's a Vita game, Freedom Wars.

Sauce on third pic?

Pretty sure it's TERA

Paying for mods started on 2010

Here's mine from Nova Aetas. What mod adds that sweet multi-barrel gun you have?

I did too. Even uploaded two of them. Needless to say, they're both terrible. Here's the first one.
doomworld.com/idgames/levels/doom2/Ports/a-c/baalhdad

I have a TF2 map sitting around somewhere.

If you guys don't know how to open up a custom map, place the .bsp in common/team fortress 2/tf/maps. Open up the console ingame and type "map [map name]

Here's the link, enjoy faggits.

mega.nz/#!IdQw2AjA!dPlCkD8SqbrAPiJ8BshTCyJnfAouPJlDcgqc_7hOmxc

I'm considering making it into Normandy, now that the Frontline community project was made public.

Also, I wouldn't say it's completely finished, and here's a screenshot of what I have done.

more creations. I need more creations.

Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth, pretty unique mod.

Here's my drawing for my first DND character. I'm not much of an artist.

Nice, I made something similar in Minecraft, took forever.

Best Order.

oc
The only thing APB was good for

yay simcity

I love making castles in aoe II HD

With the help of some other anons as well.

There's a Soviet Russia joke in here somewhere.

I havent met someone who dint

I've been trying to make a new flagship on From the Depths for my fleet. So far it has 4x3 2000mm cannons as well as 4x3 200mm secondary guns located on the sides of the ship. Right now I am designing the anti missile system for the ship which will probably be located near the command tower somewhere. After that is either setting up a small air staging station on the back or a missile battery depending on cost and real estate available.

Bought it on sale for $7 during the summer sale, it's one of the few satisfying Early Access titles I've played so far.