Mindblow in vidya

The language that the people in E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy are speaking is actually an archaic dialect of Grecian. The voice actors learned to perform their characters by studying the original works of ancient Greek playwrights like Aristophanes and Aeschylus.

also:

That's fucking cool. I always thought they were just speaking broken Russian.

Mario is not real, he is a videogame character.

No, nothing that elegant

If you liked ActRaiser, try out ==SOUL BLAZER==. It's made by the same dev team and it's a spiritual successor.

Just fuck my shit up.

So is your waifu

Soulblazer kinda hasn't aged well. Illusion of Gaia the spiritual successor is a much cooler game.

JUST
don't try so hard to fit in newfriend

is dis nigga 4 real? 😱😱😱😱😱

Play the whole "heaven and earth" series:

No? The speak gibberish, like in old mortal kombat games.

I've been playing the Oracle games and I've been getting amazed at how they were able to do so much on a Gameboy.

I thought that the title of Demon's Souls is just some shitty engrish because it doesn't roll of the tongue well at all (the 's into the S in souls), but ENB pointed out in some video that the title of the game was made very deliberately. The whole point of the game is that it looks like your everyday "become a virtuous knight and slay evil demons" type of game, what with the look of the armors, demons, levels, and the music throughout the first half of the game. But at some point you get to Astraea who definitely doesn't look very evil but is definitely a demon working with good intent. She is a demon because she took power from demon souls that she would use to help people. At some point, the player is supposed to realize that the definition of a demon is "thing that uses the souls of others to increase its power" and that is exactly what you do every time you level up, so the point is that there really is no difference between the Demons and you. The neat part about the title is that it is referring to the souls of a singular demon. No enemy in the game really has more focus than another, and they all have one single soul which means the title isn't referring to them. It's referring to the player, because throughout the course of the game you will have a whole bunch of souls in your inventory before you combine them with yours, which means that the title is referring to the player as a demon.

I knew about the God and Satan bit, but the different cultures never really clicked for me. If you think about it though, the monsters overtook your land, which means that every culture was originally worshipping you (a single god) the entire time.

Do they have BUILDING TOWNS to stop monsters?

Wall of text of a recent game but >>>/hgg/16100 is pretty interesting.

That's fucking nice, I love when games go into little details like that.

cool im gunna check it out

I really miss pre-square enix

Garcian Smith was Emir Parkreiner

There's a reason why a lot of people even today think Link is named Zelda.

Thats the kind of useless shit prentetious games waste money with

This entire fucking game

shit what game is that i cant remember the name

what gayme

HOW ARE YOU GONNA TELL HIM THE LITTLE SECRET IF YOU'RE DEAD.

How are you going to kill the president if you lose.

Killer 7

The little secret was that women are all the same

Confirm what said, it's Killer7
(Play the Gamecube version, the Playstation 2 one has insanely slow loading)

but how does 1000% gril

I don't think so

I took that advice a while ago and was quite pleased. Unique little shits those games.

You mean the designer/coder and the texture artist.

Getting out of the lifepod for the first time in Subnautica gave me the chubs.

I don't believe you, user-kun.

Learning about the true powers of the Gold/Silver coin case. As a kid it was I'd say fairly well known that you could cause the game to do funny things by talking to the Machop in Vermilion. But it took quite a while for someone to actually investigate it properly.

Speaking of Deus Ex that game is ridiculous for having lots of alternate dialogue and springing something new on you when you think you've found it all.

One cute thing Skyward Sword does is actually show Zelda's side of the adventure in the end credits.