V l C E

Extremism experts are starting to worry about the left
WASHINGTON — In the spring of 2016, Brian Levin found himself in an uncomfortable position: trying to save the life of a Ku Klux Klan member. Levin, a former New York City cop who studies domestic extremism as the director of the…

archive.is/DO0fD

Other urls found in this thread:

jacobitemag.com/2017/06/14/political-violence-is-a-game-the-right-cant-win/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This tells me that the Obongo shill purge in the FBI is going well.

vice is literally the equivalent of that aging 30some year old hipster covered in tattoos who's a manager at a Hungry Howies you'd see at a bar or coffee shop bragging to young girls that he knows where to get weed

>CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE!!!
POST THE TEXT OF THE ARTICLE OR FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Newspeak af tbh fam. The Jews are realigning behind right-wing ideology in preparation for pendulum swinging.

THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS, ESPECIALLY MEDIA JEWS.

By Joshua Hersh on Jun 15, 2017
  
WASHINGTON — In the spring of 2016, Brian Levin found himself in an uncomfortable position: trying to save the life of a Ku Klux Klan member.
Levin, a former New York City cop who studies domestic extremism as the director of the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University, was documenting a Klan rally in Anaheim, California, when a counterprotest suddenly took a violent swing — forcing Levin to physically place himself between a Klansman and a furious, anti-fascist mob that seemed ready to kill.
It made Levin wonder if in his focus on the obvious subject — the white supremacists — he’d overlooked a growing source of extremism: the far left. “At that point, I said we have something coalescing on the hard left,” Levin told VICE News.
Wednesday morning’s shooting of Republican lawmakers at a baseball practice in Virginia seemed to raise the question again. The shooter, James T. Hodgkinson, was a Bernie Sanders-supporting man from Illinois with a record of anti-Trump rantings on social media. His politics have quickly become a talking point among some conservative pundits seeking a quick political score: proof of a looming leftist campaign against the government.

  
WASHINGTON — In the spring of 2016, Brian Levin found himself in an uncomfortable position: trying to save the life of a Ku Klux Klan member.
Levin, a former New York City cop who studies domestic extremism as the director of the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University, was documenting a Klan rally in Anaheim, California, when a counterprotest suddenly took a violent swing — forcing Levin to physically place himself between a Klansman and a furious, anti-fascist mob that seemed ready to kill.
It made Levin wonder if in his focus on the obvious subject — the white supremacists — he’d overlooked a growing source of extremism: the far left. “At that point, I said we have something coalescing on the hard left,” Levin told VICE News.
Wednesday morning’s shooting of Republican lawmakers at a baseball practice in Virginia seemed to raise the question again. The shooter, James T. Hodgkinson, was a Bernie Sanders-supporting man from Illinois with a record of anti-Trump rantings on social media. His politics have quickly become a talking point among some conservative pundits seeking a quick political score: proof of a looming leftist campaign against the government.

E A R T H Q U A K E
incoming mofos

woops

The evidence is so far largely anecdotal. Levin says that since December 2015, he’s documented nearly two-dozen episodes in California where political events turned violent because of agitation on both sides, something he says he hardly ever saw before. Now, there are violent clashes on college campuses involving groups like Antifa, the anti-fascist group, taking on the alt-right; and aggressive anti-Trump rallies attended by members of the Redneck Revolt, a new pro-minority, anti-supremacist group that encourages its members to train with rifles. Online, hard leftists increasingly discuss politics in dire terms, and rationalize violence as a necessity— even the true inheritor of traditional progressive activism. (Or, in the case of the “Punch a Nazi” meme, a fun game.)
Left-wing extremism, of course, is nothing new. Groups like the Weather Underground and the Black Panthers have deep roots, and in the years after 9/11, Segal says, the largest source of extremist violence was from the Left: eco-terrorists and animal rights activists. But those later organizations mostly targeted institutions; in the modern era, politically motivated violence perpetrated by angry lone-wolf attackers bearing automatic rifles, of the sort carried out in Wednesday’s attack, has until now largely been a modus operandi of the far right.
In a recent interview with VICE News Tonight, a chapter leader of one newly formed anti-fascist group called Redneck Revolt said the group has taken up guns only in self-defense. “We are a response to a rise in politically motivated violence and intimidation against vulnerable communities,” said the chapter leader, who asked to be identified only by his first name, Mitch. “That doesn’t mean that we’re, like, looking for a fight. We’re just trying to defend ourselves.”
Redneck Revolt doesn’t self-identify as “left,” but its ideals tend to fall along the liberal side of the spectrum: pro-Muslim, pro-immigrant, pro-LGBT, anti–economic inequality. But Mitch said that the group had also found unlikely common cause with some members of the local Three Percenter Militia, a largely right-wing, anti-Obama group. In fact, some Three Percenters have even started to attend Redneck Revolt meetings, Mitch said.

or both but in that order

JESUS CHRISTO let me try that again…

Joshua Hersh
Brian Levin
Oren Sagal (ADL)
Chris Hamilton

Since OP is a colossal faggot of the highest order who can't stop sucking dicks…

Levin is worried about it too: The embrace by the far left of tactics that were previously the purview of the far right means the level of political tension in the country can only go up. “I’ve been going up and down the state of California meeting with law enforcement officials about this. I’m very concerned about it,” he said. “What we’re seeing is the democratization of extremism and the tactics of radicalism. I’ve been warning about this, and nobody gave a shit.”

Also,
What the fuck. I get the shared jewish roots but even so, I'm fucking confused.

Well I only sort of fucked that up

Know exactly who you're talking about. Worked at Starbucks in HS and had a shift manager in his early thirties who looked and talked like a snobby emo faggot. Would never, ever leave the female employees alone and was often outside smoking. Years have gone by and he still snickers at me every time I swing by for a coffee, despite my having established myself as a well-to-do professional.

Oddly enough, he read Vice a ton and was probably the lefiest person I knew. I wonder where he is now, although I'm certain he's either still there or protesting as an anti-fascist.

They're useful idiots, and always were, and now the left is employing the appropriate rhetoric to get them to their side - namely, calling them rednecks, but being nice about it, effectively.

And of course, you have to consider just how Jewish this piece actually is - meaning none of it should be taken without a HEAPING pile of salt.

thanks fams

VICE is shit. Did they even air any of the interviews they took of /ourguys/ in portland during the last rally?

VICE is cancer ran by the lumpy kike Bill Maher, and previously owned by cuckold Gavin McGinnes. They drank their own semen to fight fascism. All of their staff are
LITERAL FAGGOTS

TL;DR

Civil war soon!

Dehumanize your self and face to blood shed echos and ashes ect ect, did I miss anything?

Daily reminder to shoot a traitor before an enemy.

Go back to reddit, illiterate faggot.

what the fuck does this mean?

It's funny because this user:

Is a perfect description of Gavin.

>archive.is/DO0fD
Very true, Lord Kek. They've certainly doofed their plans for white genocide. Everyone knows that the MSM radicalized the recent shooter.

Gosh, it's like VICE missed the last 5-6 years of the left going fucking insane when ex-King Nigger was in office and inciting anti-White/Western loonies.

Don't forget about the scatology obsession.

What fucking assholes. The left was always violent.

Extremism and terrorism was always the leftist pastime. Look up the weatherman underground. But all the media and spooks do is focus on the KKK who haven't murdered anyone in decades and even at their peak did barely any killing. Compare that to BLM members who regularly murdered LEOs in just a few months/years and all the terrorism antifa engages in Europe under the leash of their billionaire masters. Ironic, isn't it? They are such useful idiots it's unbelievable.

He's also known as Gavin McAnus for a reason.

KEK what absolute vermin. Doesn't surprise me anymore there was a BBC journalist who had a literal cuckold fetish of his wife with underage children. A literal homosexual pedophile, not much difference there anyway I guess lmao.

Worst part is the reason people found out about it is he wrote an article about it on the news site itself.

You're missing the point. The KKK were a bunch of trailer trash who took pride in simply being white without considering the implications of that beyond skin color, and breeding en mass. They were if anything diluting the quality of white genes. Meanwhile the leftists aim for similar things in other groups. The net effect of them targeting the KKK and not other races was greater selection bias against dumb white people and stronger genes.

Are you even white you fucking kike? What the fuck is wrong with living rurally or being in the KKK?

These weird far-left groups (essentially paper tigers propped up by Soros-types) have recently been trying to attract useful white golems with this pseudo-revolutionary "redneck revolt" bullshit. They use a lot of imagery designed to appeal to dumbass working class whites. props to them for trying, it certainly worked in the buildup to World War Two, and it worked during the cold war.

Yes they are. Shlomo's typical tricks will not be super effective this time around.

Wow, what a surprise.

Living in a rural area doesn't make you trailer trash. Being white isn't a "I'm better than everyone else" card, you actually have to be smarter, do better, etc. Sitting around circle jerking over your skin color is bottom-of-the-barrel fucking retarded. Whites tend to have higher intelligence and accomplish more specifically because we don't tolerate that kind of waste.

HEIL'd
Yeah from what I know the KKK were actually to give southerners a way to fight back against the Northerners oppression post civil war. Down the road it became more about race.

Every white man is inherently better than every nigger and jew. Rope yourself kike.

Those men aren't welfare queens you gigacuck, they're blue collar workers. They "sit around circlejerking" after a 16 hour shift roughnecking in North Dakota or after installing HVAC systems in a building with no air conditioning all day. The only one (((looking down his nose))) at whites is you. The majority of whites aren't that smart. We're obviously smarter than niggers, but 100 IQ isn't that smart, and that's the white average. We just have a higher % of truly exceptional people along with our higher baseline. They don't sit around "circlejerking their skin color", they fix their neighbor's cars, watch their neighbors kids, have their neighbors come over to use their pool and enjoy the company of their racial kin.

For you to make a shitpost demeaning working class whites, who are the backbone of any society, is truly disgusting and absolutely antithetical to everything Holla Forums stands for. We are inherently better and in a white society we deserve to take it easy after a hard day's work.

It's trying to fit in but doesn't quite understand.

Yeah, sure, you consider a downie equal to one of the few minorities who tries? Fuck off trash, white people still need to have worth for the numbers to continue working out with white people being better on average.

Preach on brother. The concept of working a 12-16-24 hour shift doing actual physical labor is as foreign to some as walking on the moon.

Would you choose the life of a downie or the life of a nigger?
I'd let both die.

ffs you're not even trying

Though not entirely accurate (whites average a few points higher than blacks and a fraction of a point lower than Jews,) you have the gist of it. The exceptional individuals define Humanity, every race has their exceptional individuals and their shit individuals. Whites tend to produce the most extremely exceptional individuals, compared to any other race. It's not the fact you might share the skin color of the truly exceptional individuals which makes you great, you're either one of them or you aren't. Intellect is the basis of Humanity, everyone with a sub-100 IQ is utter trash, while the > 100 IQ members would be mostly white there are plenty of sub-100 IQ whites. Being white doesn't make you apex Humans, being in the top intellectually does. A 70 IQ white and a 70 IQ black are exactly identical and exactly the same waste of air.

This is wrong though. The nigger will still be more crime-prone and violent of the two.

Hand them knives and pit them against each other. Grant the winner a quick death.

You've clearly never seen a tard rage.

You are worse than a nigger with that horrible logic and understanding of race.

Thanks for coming right out and confirming you know fuck all about the KKK.
Enjoy your ban.

No, retard. It's a statistical fact that even when you control for intelligence, niggers are still more violent and commit more crime.

Yeah well the blue collar workers you love shitting aren't 70IQ mongoloids, they're 105+ IQ Europeans who can take a combustion engine apart, clean it and re-assemble it blindfolded. They built the house you live in, they put the truck you drive together and they laid the sewage pipes so that every time you excrete horseshit like these posts it's safely carried away to a water treatment plant. (Which is staffed by the men you look down on) These "exceptional men" you speak almost always come from stable, hardworking blue collar families.

I won't even address the "blacks and whites of the same IQ are equal" horseshit either. You wanna talk about IQ and who truly has a deeper understanding of the world and our race the one coming up lacking is you. Embrace your working class brothers or be shunned as an elitist faggot. Werner Von Braun didn't have any qualms about getting his hands dirty working side by side with working class welders who built one of our race's greatest achievements.

Do you have a source you can point me at? (Legitimately asking, not some libtard who want's to dismiss your argument.)

I'd shoot that guy dead and not feel a smidgen of remorse when I found out he was just a "pranker".

Better in fact. Your so-called "few minorities who try" aren't "trying" to do anything but destroy you. Fuck, it's not like downies are incapable of doing honest labor with proper supervision; it's actually quite common. We don't have to let the downie breed or anything, but he's still our racial brother and ought to be treated as such, albeit with consideration for his disability.

THEY ARE NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE LEFT THEY JUST KNOW THE RIGHT WILL KILL EVERYONE IF THE LEFT DOESN'T KNOCK THERE SHIT OFF

(((THEY))) CAN DISH IT OUT BUT CAN'T TAKE IT
HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF AGAIN THIS TIME BETTER BE THE LAST DOCUMENT EVERYTHING FOR TRIAL PURPOSES

Never said they were. Rednecks are some of the smartest people on the planet from my own anecdotal experience and the observation they got to the fucking moon first, along with a long list of other things. They identify with the views purported by the KKK more often than not, but the people actually sitting around circle jerking over race are almost exclusively trying to make up for their own failings to meet the standards of that race and be the standard-bearers of it.

You have a fundamental misunderstanding of how race works. 120 IQ whites have the ability to produce both 120 IQ whites and 100 IQ whites. IQ is a genetic pool you extract from and all whites share the same pool. Mix the pool and you might see it manifest in light skin niggers (but not black Africans, there must be a European in the ancestry). The more shitskin, the less likely you'll receive smart genes.

So that 100 IQ or even 70 IQ white may have some latent 120 IQ genes. African nigg-apes won't, unless they had a white person fuck them. But it's more likely for that light skinned nigger to produce another ubernigger than another genius.

In other words, you're an ignorant nigger.

Nice jewish memes you've got there.

Stop talking about Whites as a valid, coherent ethnic group goyim.

Precisely, regression to the mean. A nigger with an 100 IQ is quite smart, while a white man with a 100IQ is very average. Statistically, that 100IQ nigger will have stupider children than the 100IQ white man.

Sad the Jew derailed this thread bretty fast.

For a guy that supposedly loves his race you're sure reaching as far as possible to shit on it. Stop looking down on them when they've already done so much for you. You're buying into jewish self denigration memes when you should be buying into jewish "my people can do no wrong, outsiders have no claim to criticizes us" memes for your own race.

Ethnocentrism not Ethnocriticism ok? Braise Hidler.

It's a thread about a Vice article, and the article talks about rural whites, so establishing a shared vision of our rural brothers is an important step in furthering discussion on the subject.

This is not even remotely true. Smart people produce more smart people, dumb people produce more dumb people. This is basic selective breeding. Whites tend to produce extremely smart people because intelligence is prized among us, whites tend to produce extremely dumb people because the mind is a delicate thing and minor mutations to edge-case genes making people super intelligent can easily backfire and make them into tards. The average IQ group tends to produce more average people, but can acquire some of those high-IQ genes if they are bred with them. That doesn't mean two 100-IQ people will produce a genius, they will produce a mix of typically a few points in either direction. Our culture is the thing which has selected lines which became highly intelligent and made them compatible with the less intelligent members without extremely bad mutations occurring, but that isn't to say the mid-range group is equal to the upper strata of intellect, just that they can carry it if one of the intellectual elite cares to fuck them.

I said nothing of the sort.

It's not shitting on your people to declare the retarded members not your people.

Yeah, you said exactly that you slimy fucking yid.

We had literally thousands of leftist domestic terror attacks (mostly small-scale bombings) from the late 60s through the 70s and virtually nobody was punished, or even arrested. Many admitted or suspected terrorists from this era have been making a living in academia and politics ever since, including many people connected with the DNC and especially Obama.

qualitatively and quantitatively

Unlike your retarded conception of reality that is thoroughly kiked where it must be either/or qualitative or quantitative. It's both.

Sorry, you don't get a free ride to shit on other whites just because you drew the IQ lottery. And, besides, it's basic instinct to prefer those closer genetically to your own. That's the basics for survival. If you're so cucked that you think a shitskin is better than a genetically closer white, then you're retarded.

Also retarded is this idea of 'rednecks', most likely coming from your kiked view of the South being 'dumb inbred'. The South has low IQ and high obesity because that's where all the niggers are.

This is bullshit dogma to get whites to D&C based on their social status and intelligence. William Pierce ever once complained about working alongside working class people or even living just like them. I refuse to buy into this crap to look down on whites who aren't as smart as me to feel better about my own standing. I refuse to let the white race devolve into a caste system. If the "average white" isn't good enough for you then being white isn't good enough for you.

This is an interesting tidbit I grabbed from it

libertarians probably

Are the with the Oath Cuckolds? If so it would make sense. They are literally the baby boomer version of antifa.

As usual no valid arguments

"Objective Reality" is (((cosmopolitan))) in nature. It is the idea of 'objective truth' contrasted with 'objective falsity'.

Unicorns don't exist.

Splitting up reality in this binary way is a way of increasing autism. It's a Jewish trick.

It's preferable to objectively know (feeling 100% certain) something that 99.99% of the time correct than to believe the opposite, but the issue is that it leaves no room for forking possibilities/patterns which could go one way or another.

Zarathustra introduced this idea of objective reality to the Persians. The Old Testament was very Pagan-like. It's only later with the developments of philosophy and theology that the New Testament was created. There you got the marriage of Zarathustra with Judaism and then Europeans spent centuries trying to make it jive with Aristotle.

redneck revolt are those southern antifa communists, right?

You know, it doesn't surprise me that the oathcuck groups would team up with groups like that. Oathcucks and other libertarian groups are, at their core, LARPers who just want to live out their video game fantasies of taking on the government and becoming freedom fighters. They don't actually CARE what they'd be fighting for, so long as they get to fight the government. So even though they're ostensibly libertarians, they'll still join up with communists or whatever other ilk.

You mean like the Mayor of denver, who just legalized streetshitting as to not offend foreigners?

We should really utilize our memes against them.
OATHS VOID
with maximum autism!

Libertarians and Communists have a lot of ideological similarities anyway.

Leftism is all extreme sophistry. Look at their retarded word games they've been playing for decades.

Sure smells like summer in here

That right there is a jew if i've ever seen one.

Yes. And the professor is part shitskin. He's proud of the history and thinks Paganism is bad and Zoroastrianism is good. The tactics used today were used for a long time. They say 'you must not value truth' if you don't convert to their nihilistic Semitic crap. Notice it's also where liberal individualism comes from. The USA used to be about family, now it's kike individualism.

Wow, they're just now starting to pay attention to the people that are actually the bad guys. What next, they're going to start thinking the muslims blowing themselves up, stabbing people, and shooting people are kind of an issue?

Just think, dubsanon, he probably did that for some "social awareness" thing to "expose" some "evil" "racist" "islamophobes".

Someone have that post where a guy who lived in the USSR was talking about how in the event of a commie revolution, all those privileged hipster faggots who think themselves the "intellectual class" are going to find cletus and tyrone making friends and having more in common and shooting the faggy hipster in the head for not being "loyal enough" because they wouldnt let 80 other people live in their homes and share all their shiny little gadgets they love so much?

Thats immediately what the whole "blurring of the lines between left and right as anti-authoritarian groups start to mix" made me think about. Sounds pretty accurate in the end. Maybe its not under obvious commie sentiment, but the results are going to be the same. The anti-authoritarian people may band together to start with, but when the left shows its colors and starts trying to impose THEIR rule and ordering everyone else around, the people who were formerly "with them" are all going to turn on them and execute them on the spot.

They are inherently a globalist death cult. Starting to worry?

Too little too late.

Translated:

jacobitemag.com/2017/06/14/political-violence-is-a-game-the-right-cant-win/

Neat quads and all, but its a matter of time before the commie faggots spray some lead into some kids. That's daming and was close to happening Wednesday. It's a matter of time.

Remember how all the Weather Underground members got off with light-at-worst prison systems and have spent decades living comfortable lives in academia, don't really regret anything they did and even mentored our last president?

McCarthy was right. Venona vindicated him but now literal commies infiltrated academia and they don't teach that. Funny, isn't it?

Also look at the 1950 Army Hearings where Joe McCarthy was "destroyed" by Joe Welch.

Joe McCarthy was censured for his efforts, all the commies were "vindicated" as innocent victims (until 1992 when the files exposed them), and the media paraded Welch as the guy who "destroyed" McCarthy by whining and name-calling when he got called out for covering up for a commie. The left has never changed, they were perpetual children without honour or personal responsibility and corrupt to the core worse than HRC. Worst of all is the commie media that parades and celebrates them. You are fighting an establishment monster of the 60s, that's the real culture war the young are facing today. Anyone young on the left today is a boomerslave imbecile.

fuckers had blinders on for the last century.

Is it really so bad for whites to adopt a caste system? Is it really so bad for whites to want to protect the very best of their race and maximise the likelihood that each child of the white race has the best possible genetic stock? After all, what is eugenics but hard work across generations?

Vice? OP must have swallowed an extra load from his black boyfriend today.

Look at this and see why these shills will never understand us

Not exactly. He has a wife and kids. Hipster faggots tend to have neither, but at most they'll have a wife.

Gavin was ""the"" hipster when he was at vice, the description fits apart from the fact that he walked away a multi millionaire

What a jewish asshole. The left have always been the most violent ones. In the US leftists
carried out 2,500 bombings in 18 months
between 1971 and 1972. San Francisco had so many bombings between 1970 and 1976 that
an FBI man called it "the Belfast of North America". Even before the 1970s leftists carried
out bombings, such as the July 22 1916 attack in San Francisco that killed 10.

Here's a fun thing to look for in the news, especially with NPR news. Whenever a passerby or eye witness is interviewed, the odds are overwhelmingly high that it's a jew.

Gee whiz, what a cohencidence!

I dont think that those people are flaming faggots, unlike the big majority of women and beta males.
They just use a moralistic cause for their outlet of rage.

The commie faggots are a result of your jenga towers, worked well in the 80s and now you are boned since the "substance" decreased.

not on my watch oath smasher

half of cuckchan was just banned too on top it….

Our brithright is money, titanimals and power.

And all that budda shit and other crap goes into the trash, no feminists and beta cunts and the other crap.

Exploit the jews, globalists, ngos, think tanks, cooperations and all that other crap for profit, and most of them are only mildly intelligent.

Holy Quads
Kek has given us a sign.
Criminally underated post.

I find them both interesting but the leftist psyche is a lot more complex and in a way more streamlined.

And then i got free shit from a shop, thanks to your post.

(check'd)
You beat me to the punch line user.
You literally described Co-founder Gavin McGinnes.

The thing about Gavin that hopefully you guys understand is that he is the definition of a pretentious hipster. He isn't right wing because he gives two fucks about ideals, he is right wing because it's an edgy outsider position and he is a shitlord. His personality revolves around being holier than thou and anti-mainstream. And it's important to acknowledge that if the day came when the cultural pendulum swung to the right he would be an extreme leftist.

I've met plenty of fucks like him in my younger years especially in the music scene. The difference is that eventually most of these dudes grow out of it and get jobs and start families. But then there are guys like Gavin who just can't grow out of it. His entire identity is one of eternal hipster.

Cook the rice, pay the price. Kill yourself.

Who gives a fuck about a job if you can make money otherwise.
And in my opinion all that shit to have a job you are a fucking dancing monky with all that shit comes along with it.

First of all this cunt is mexican and if you wouldnt fuck that you are a little stubborn, arent you.

With those epicanthic folds? She's at least half americoid, then.
Get the fuck out, you fucking faggot. You know nothing about human genetics.

wat

That cunt is mexican, didnt assume that myself but the slant eyes are also somehow common in rainforest natives.

Current Vice is absolutely nothing like what Vice was when he sold it like 10+ years ago.
He's not conceited while being a multi-millionaire from multiple successful businesses. Doesn't apply at all.

McInnes hate is retarded. Who gives a shit if he married a Native 20 years ago, he literally goes out and gets into fist fights with libtards.

Once a bernie style group can connect with middle america in about 4 years after Trump fails horribly we will have a commie revolution

Must suck being a subhuman

You faggots really dont understand the implications of the chain of events you have kicked off. All of your leaders and thinkers will be in prison or dead very shortly.

he shoved a dildo in his ass and kissed a man and recorded both he deserves every ounce of hate directed at him.

So quarter to never?

I live in middle america everyone under 25 is significantly more leftist then their parents. Everyone under 19 is an insufferable leftist and every year more and more minorities sneak into rural america. You have lost on every major issue for 100 years from states right to segregation but you continue to LARP about winning a war you havent even fought yet. If Bernie would have been the dem nominie he would have crushed Trump in a landslide your autistic rage wont change this.

Just want to add im not a Bernie supporter or commie im just being realistic the as the US changes in demographics its political landscape will become closer and closer to Brazil

If some hipster bitch snickered at me everytime I saw him, I'd punch his fucking face in.

What are you, a faggot?

I think you're confused about where you are, shitskin. Get the fuck off my image board.

Well, well played. Gratz,

This is, unfortunately, true.
Its quite an issue, how many Trump supporters think that him winning demonstrates something other than careful employment of the electoral system to snatch a win out of the jaws of defeat. The likelihood of that happening again in 2020 is almost nil, especially as things are going now, and with each non-White that enters the country - through birth or migration - the chances of this not just all collapsing into a pile of failure in 4 years time get further and further away.

She's got a butt-ugly face and disproportionate cow tits.
The only guys I've met into cow tits and ugly face were raised by single mothers.

The oppsite is the case. Disproportionate tits are a good thing, well for the most part. And she isnt ugly you fucking beta. The only thing your dumbed down dick cares about is having something that resembels a female.

She's ugly as shit bro.

Confirmed for raised by single mother and still cognitively wrapped up in wanting giant tits in his mouth.

" wrapped up in wanting giant tits in his mouth."
Who doesnt want that?

Those without mental trauma or just really bad taste.

Proportionality > Disproportionate Cow Anatomy

Yes goy, your (((currency))) is safe in our bank.

I'm sure this will work out just fine.

You are fucking diletant, giant cow tits are really juicy and a sign of feminity. Women like this are like a rare diamond, their whole essence screams uga uga alphamale come and get it you wont regret it.

Places like T_D were heavy anti-elders. I did door to door for Trump and every 70 year old woman loved Trump, hated every foreign country, and had a 20+ minute discussion with me where they told me how they can't stand their libtard child who was indoctrinated at University.

Fuck no. I had to get breast reduction surgery to save my spine and retain my ability to ride a bike. I needed physical fucking therapy to not fall backwards every time I tried to walk they shaved so much imbalance off me.

Enjoy cowtits if you hate women and want them to fucking suffer. Otherwise just go for something modest and acceptable.

I hope you are larping otherwise you are making me really angry.

That one nigger at the end was so spooked kek that, despite brief hesitation, he willingly jumped into 18 inches of water.

(checked)

How big is your husband kitchen?

What is left of middle america from the 80's is what elected Trump. When millenial and gen Y become the primary voter force we are officially Brazil status

Cow tits are not at all natural and only started to be prevelent after we started eating this industrialized garbage. A normal femine figure or even the wide child bearing hips shit has nothing to do with cow tits

Be angry if you want. I was going to end up paralyzed by the time I was 40 if I didn't do something about it. And yes, my husband was fine with it. Nothing to prove, just some sympathy for women who suffer from a medical issue like I did.

Occasionally all across town, when we go out to eat.

I hope you at least have 5 children you fucking cunt, its not about you feeling fine its about your kids, I hope your husband understood this but it seems he does not.

Severely Reduced Tits in Picture or GTFO to your not having children and be forgotten by everyone.

Take you faggy Barbiecycle and gtfo.

Why not just workout the Erector Spinae and core muscles? Seems like it would have saved a lot of time, money and pain.

Cow tits confirmed best tits.

Being white makes you better by default. Barring extreme cases (pedoshit/serial killers/actual rapists) you will always be higher on the totem pole for that healthy hwhite adornment

Either I get the surgery and still have a functioning chest and lactation, while also being able to fucking walk… or I don't, and I expect my children to start taking care of me when they're 18-25.. I'd rather die than be a burden to my children, but if it's this easily avoidable, you can damn well bet I'm going to avoid it.

I did and still do have incredibly strong core muscles(for a woman, anyway). Deadlifting is a miracle exercise. However, I was very prone to muscular injuries in my back and my balance was totally fucked thanks to a twinge of scoliosis. Even with powerful muscles, the spine can only take so much. They weighed nine and a half fucking pounds, and the surgery only took them down to seven.

Of course you're a woman look at you fucking blogposting. WHO BITCH DIS IS

Well i dont have 9.5lbs milk bags strapped to my chest so I can't say from experience but I honestly hope you tried more exercises than just the cookie cutter off the floor deadlifts and squats to fix the problem.
Hyperextensions/reversehypers, bent-over rows, pull ups, good mornings, rack pulls etc.

Bigger ass, bigger brain.
Big asses are better.

Another gross pic.
Awful taste or mommy issues, your choice.

You know the rules bitch.

Yawn. Tired of this exhausted cliche - "we're fucked when the young grow up!" etc. No, as white people age, they become more conservative. That's why boomers who claimed to be against The Man in the 60s voted Trump into office. Muds and blacks are a different story and a large problem, which is why the focus on anti-immigration and anti-family formation for minorities is so important.

President Trump isn't the last, desperate grasp of white America from the eternal night of a Brazil or a Mexico 2.0; he's the harbinger of a complete political reassignment. Despite whatever depressing facts the MSM wants you to believe, there are still a lot of white people in the US, they vote more conservatively than anywhere else in the Western world, and they vote much more often than blacks and browns. We can survive for quite some time, hopefully long enough to get our act together.

Trump is going to win in 2020, there's no doubt in my mind. As "things are going now" is a complete fabrication by a group of dedicated leftist radicals in the MSM, academia, etc. Everyone who voted Trump is satisfied with his performance, nobody has changed their minds.

You're delusional if you think Bernie wouldn't have been absolutely trounced by Trump, an even larger loss than Hillary. The "free college now" really only appeals to a small subset of the population; to most he was a loony commie from Vermont, including his own party.

As for losing on every issue for the past 100 years, there's some truth there, but it's not completely accurate. Gun rights, for example, have expanded over the past decades. There was a war fought over states rights/segregation that we have yet to heal from, really. A new civil war would play out much differently; this is not the 1800s.

Tired of the defeatism on this board.

Bernie would have crush Trump and so would Oboma voter apathy for the lefts part won the election Trump is a weak president and was a weak candidate

The Boomers never got more conservative as they got older they forever stayed boomers. Desegregation stayed and the wholesome 1950's american culture died several solid red states like california turned solid blue. The boomers were never conservative their children were.

That could be memed so much better. Harness your autism, user.
On topic, has (((vice))) released a single interview from our side at the free speech rally in portland?

I blame shitposting culture and memes. During Obama the Left became the establishment. All the class clowns and snarky kids rebelled and became right wing proto-fascists.

In no small part due to "conservative" boomer hero Reagan.

I simply can't deal with this level of delusion. I know it's hard for internet leftists to accept, but Bernie never had a wide base of support outside of starry-eyed millennials with a ton of college debt. Most of the country saw him as a weird communist from Vermont. Blacks didn't like him and wouldn't have voted for him en masse, ditto for browns. He certainly wouldn't have energized the muh women vote like Hillary did. He was the ultimate meme candidate, a creation of New England smugness and reddit-styled faggotry.

There was little to no apathy in this election; in fact, both sides were more energized to vote than ever before, were you alive during the last half of 2016? Hillary was a terrible candidate, openly Machiavelli and venal, just a complete empty suit with a vagina. And yet it was still close, speaking volumes to the type of principles liberals hold most dear (hint: identity politics).

President Trump is the strongest president in living memory and was a strong candidate with a few noteworthy flaws, like saying "pussy" on tape. You're dreaming if you think he isn't one of the most powerful men to take the office since Andrew Jackson.

Perhaps that's true, but those forever Boomers helped elect Trump, so whatever you want to call them they became useful after decades of toxicity. California is 100% an immigration case at this point; virtually all the whites outside LA and SF vote Republican. All whites of every age and socioeconomic background have a tendency to become more conservative over time; the worst group is young white women, and even they are largely fixed by marriage.

One of us is delusional and it isnt me. The US is 60% white and thats without illagels, 1 out of every 7 newborns is multiracial and atleast half the whites in this country are leftists. The US is significantly more leftist every decade. When the boomers die out in 10-20 years there will be a very dramtic shift where the US becomes 40-50 percent white. None of what I just posted is inaccurate outside of tiny rural towns no one is at all conservative. You need to live in reality.

Top kek you can't summarize my arguments coherently. Nobody said anything about ethnostates or 100% white paradises, friend. I'm simply pointing out to you that A) Bernie would never have won, B) most of the whites in the US are conservative/vote Republican, see recent presidential election, C) things are not as cut and dry as "lol everyone gun be libral once boomers die."

You can't even synthesize my arguments correctly, what makes you think you can parse reality objectively?

"experts" fucking getting the slightest hint of an inkling of a clue
(((They))) have brought down on all of us, including themselves this time.
Jesus, how could they be so fucking dense? Oh right, they're Jews, blinded by their own lies to the problems and prejudice they cause, because: whites are inherrently racist

fuck 'em

I'd rather we just call any leftist of a post boomer gen a boomerslave or echoboomer. Same all degenerate hippie regressive politics.

King Nigger literally funneled tax funds into extremist leftist groups to begin with and used the IRS to target right wing groups. Then you have the whole corporate entity and media making it painfully care they are lefty liberal biased so of course everyone knows they're the establishment. Even Trump being president doesn't change things because even now the establishment hates him and corporations and media is even more cucked than it ever was.

Bernie really fucked up by showing how weak he was letting others speak over him like that especially the niggers hated him no matter how much he cucked for them. Worse is how he went and alienated the white working class to Trump when he said whites can't be poor. He's a moronic pinko Jew with a sports car and multiple homes, he'd never win.

Gen Z is an even more conservative generation than the boomers.

Don't bother arguing with cuckchan refugees.

Usually I'd sage for off topic but I may as well slide the cuckchan threads.

kek

Faggots like you seriously piss me off. Bullshit logic like that is what allowed the West to be subverted in the first place. You would betray you own blood just because you find a shitskin that's smarter. When aristocrats associate with foreign aristocrats more than they do their own people, you may as well be sending the Jews an open invitation. An 80 IQ white man can still be an honest, hardworking asset to the community if you find him a straightforward job. A 180 IQ nigger is still a nigger, and will always empathize more with his own kind than he will with you. You would do the same if you weren't still stuck in (((modern))) individualist modes of thought.

Also, fuck mobile posting.

Don't worry, you will also hang on the DOTR

Can we see a before/after pic?

Why would someone do that, seriously?

You mean as they grow up and the problem is there is an enormous chunk of white people who aren't having children and never growing up.

Feminists from the 60s were Hillary's biggest supporters.

What point is that supposed to prove? I'm going to be a little faggot and stick a black dildo up my ass because muh radical Islam?

The right can't win it. But we can. We are not the right, or the alt-right.

Praise Kek in his guidance.

How different is this from yelling fire at a crowded theater? If this shithead tries to do this shit in the middle of a crowd (or in traffic as in the last one) and causes panic and property damage, how much can a kike loiya milk from his pockets?

Even if this were true, they're what, 35% white?

meh, if deadlifts- the king of compounds didn't fix it none of that shit would really matter tbh. 10ish lbs with a long enough lever at chest level would be damn heavy. depending on how perky those fuckers were she could have been resisting a force that was ~ 1/5 body weight, it would have been pretty devastating for back fatigue and balance in general.

No, you're just a fucking retard who confirmed that he knows nothing about how the KKK started and it's history up to now. The KKK protected southern whites post-civil war from criminal niggers and (((carpetbaggers))). Now it's a useless FBI honeypot.

All Heil the Third Position

I've done a 24 hour shift and fuck EVER doing that again. Damn.

This. Journalists and academics that look like hipsters need to be fucking exterminated.

(((Brian Levin)))