randomcountry.gbasood.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ep2Yt
my.mixtape.moe/cfhdxh.hoi3
moddb.com/mods/multiplayer-countries-mod
my.mixtape.moe/nzjunq.hoi3
my.mixtape.moe/wfrrul.hoi3
kinguin.net/category/14431/hearts-of-iron-iii-collection-2014-steam-key/
thepiratebay.org/torrent/8486569/Hearts_of_Iron_3_-_Their_Finest_Hour_4.02___Black_Ice_3.1_Mod
vitosha.co.nr/
mediafire.com/download/pbp4kpnhvhaxuzh/geheimnisnacht 0.13.3.zip
my.mixtape.moe/nnlcya.7z
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hoi4-dev-diary-june-17th-patch-1-1-red-ball-express.949237/
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/crusader-kings-2-dd-13-pagans-advisors-and-warrior-women.955632/
mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA
pastebin.com/cCdcev76
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA
pastebin.com/gThqFi54
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV
pastebin.com/fMCvXaAA
onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=4933D6A37E98A6F6!276&ithint=file,docx&app=Word&authkey=!AElAWc7aEoHx-aU
discord.gg/N8QU7
moddb.com/mods/multiplayer-countries-mod/downloads/multiplayer-countries-mod-v156
my.mixtape.moe/vsqiym.7z
my.mixtape.moe/wpajil.hoi3
my.mixtape.moe/uynmjk.hoi3
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14971925/v2winfix.zip
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-16-mans-inhumanity-to-man.956080/
mediafire.com/download/k45huv1p4me5c0y/Aurora192_20150101_1658.7z
aurora2.pentarch.org/index.php?topic=8143.0
dropbox.com/s/ffilweyn2qehtjr/CK2Plus v4.04.6.rar?dl=0
blackicemod.com/
my.mixtape.moe/xwwntx.hoi3
steamcommunity.com/groups/hoi3cg/discussions/1/882960163770212133/
sendspace.com/file/qe8bzv
sendspace.com/file/1ue6ei
sendspace.com/file/htziqq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WW2 game starting in 30 minutes
Anyone can join as a minor if they want to.

Date: December 1939
(Poland fell, France still fighting Germany)

Countries in use:
Axis: Germany, Italy, Hungary, Japan, NatChi
Comintern: USSR
Allies: UK, USA, France, Republican Spain

Forgot to add, you can join us at discord.gg/ep2Yt

It's a general discord for /gsg/. Nothing official, but the voicechat is useful.

my.mixtape.moe/cfhdxh.hoi3
mp_Germany1939_12_15_00.hoi3

8 players. Missing UK and Japan.

moddb.com/mods/multiplayer-countries-mod

fixed my eastern borders, next up is dismantling (((america)))

Is there any know reason that CK2 might erase my save files? My save files have disappered for the second time yesterday

Here's the score. Get out of my waters, UK.

mp_Germany1940_03_06_11.hoi3
my.mixtape.moe/nzjunq.hoi3

France, your days are numbered.

Italy promised us it would stay out of the war. But recent developments show they have been threatening France's border for a while now, getting ready to invade. How could you!?

>delicious 10% extra IC, oy vey

But you still lost

mp_Germany1940_04_11_03.hoi3

40 minutes left.

While I was expecting to go on for 40 more minutes I don't know if it's worth it for that little time I meant

I thought we were stopping for today

Two or three people said they were ready to stop for today.

While I do want to continue(for hours, even), Russia is offline even on Discord still. Whatever happened, he's not back yet.

Tovarisch has been given new work by party is well paid with own town in east USSR.

Scratch that, I guess not everyone wants to play. Host down for this week.

Ussr here, sorry, my Internet went down and still hasn't come back yet

UK, can you explain this?

kinguin.net/category/14431/hearts-of-iron-iii-collection-2014-steam-key/

Is this the game with all the DLCs?

Our top naval theorists thought it most beneficial to return the ships back from whence they came - Mother Earth. In so doing, we have curried favor with Gaia, and we shall be blessed by her in battle.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/8486569/Hearts_of_Iron_3_-_Their_Finest_Hour_4.02___Black_Ice_3.1_Mod
This is what I used. It comes with an old version of Black Ice. Make sure to delete the rar file in the map folder.

Yes. No need to buy it though, especially when they force you to buy 16 useless DLC in the pack.

All you need is the base game, semper fi, for the motherland and the finest hour.

Just started getting back into Vicky2 after a failed attempt to get into the game in college (made the mistake of trying to play as a minor in order to learn, never quite caught on).

I had a really fun game with France over the past few days, finished 3rd behind the UK and USA. I do have a few questions for you /gsg/ experts.

How do you strike a balance between using the government type you want, and maintaining stability? I managed to stay with HM's Government for the duration of the game, but toward the end I was constantly fighting off million-man Communist rebellions, and toward midgame had to pull back my war machine multiple times to deal with Jacobin uprisings. I know how to use suppression points to deal with nonviolent movements, but how do you suppress militant factions before they boil over?

Can anyone recommend another fun nation to play? France seemed perfect for learning, although I missed out on the entire African colonial race due to stupid allocation of research.

Just Vicky2 general discussion, I guess.

Get HPM, giving into democracy is for casuals, rebels mechanics are borked, try Prussia.

No after action report and map? :^)

Rebel mechanics are fucked in vanilla Vicky from what I've heard. Accept any reforms that put you on the path to semi-centrally planned war machinery, reject the rest.

What happened to HoI IV Argentinanon? Did he beat the railroading and make a comeback after losing his entire army to an eventless ideology change & war end?

FUCKING LIBERAL SHITS GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not only that enjoy never having fun ever as they will never vote for anything that isn't liberal and you will be forever pacifist and will never be able to start a war ever and god help you if you get attacked since the faggot liberals won't let you spend anything on military at all.

I was immediately invited to another game and didn't have time.

Here's the map. The German advances in Belgium and Switzerland were stalled. A breakthrough was made on the Maginot line where a lot of action is taking place. Paris got paradropped since it was empty. The Gommies attacked but haven't made any progress. Once the units from France come around, they are kill. Since the Gommies brought the rest of the Axis into the war, Italy was attacked by the Allies. Now those units are getting pushed back and are not defending France, which works great for the Axis. Manchukuo got paradropped by Gommies and was made into a puppet. Now there's a truce or something so it hasn't been taken back yet. USA invaded Portugal and got mad at Italy for getting attacked.

I will make no progress all the way to Berlin fritz
for real this time

So after I put a lot of time into a playthrough I eventually reach a point where going a few more ingame days leads to my Crusader Kings 2 game freezing up. I can hear the music and ambient noise but I can't do anything.

This has happened twice, once with my Mythos game and again with Geheimnisnacht. I've tried searching for solutions but no one seems to be having my problem. Any suggestions to fix it beyond re-installing? The game just freezes and I have to close it with task manager to get out.

Who the fuck did you vassal?

Highlighting the important bits for those with phones/lower res screens.

>on the East, they paradrop twice to puppet Manchuko, completely cutting off Japan's suply lines Stalin laughs

What do you lads think of Vitosha?
vitosha.co.nr/

So as a multiplayer strategy game unrelated to WW2, history, or PDM, HOI4 is pretty fun and worth a pirate.
Do you agree with this statement?

Germany should load up all of Paris's landmarks and fly them back to the fatherland with the paratroopers.

Absolutely not. It hardly requires enough tactical thought to be considered a strategy game.
HoI4 has a great production system, lend-lease system, and volunteer forces system, but just about everything else is pure garbage.

Can't know, the SP experience was so shitty it took away my willingness to play MP.

the fact pirate copies can't join legit games helped

I've been trying to play it over the last few days using multiple nations.

CK2 Warhammer mod if anyone is interested

mediafire.com/download/pbp4kpnhvhaxuzh/geheimnisnacht 0.13.3.zip

This war was your idea, UK. If I go down, you're going down with me. I'm the one keeping your shit kingdom on the mainland after Germany moved out to share Asia with Japan.

Hearts of Iron 3 newfag here, I need help, I have no idea what I'm doing.

First link is the archive. Look for the HOI3/guides folder inside it, download finbro's HOI3 guide, it's the most comprehensive one written for it so far. You can also ask for specific stuff here if you still have problems.

Okay, thanks.

I'm playing the duke of Cilicia starting in 1071 and wanted to know what i can conquer that won't be blobbing

conquer everything

Paradox can't into tutorials, just play and learn along the way, or watch a gameplay

Whew, thanks. I assumed I just fucked up part of the process of annexing a state into my nation. Also, is there a way to see where an area is when they ask you for anything? I fucked around with japan before falling asleep last night and I couldn't find a way to see who was asking me what. For example, when playing japan, I was asked by another clan to join forces by a planned marriage. I couldn't find the providence that person owned so it was hard to make decisions because of that.

f or ctrl+f.

Also you can press go to. It actually goes to.

HOI3 has a province location tool, no idea is EU4 has one as well.

They all have. After a certain point they even get short cuts.

Shit, thanks m80s. Time to learn how to conqueror the world.

Start by choosing a better game.

Modern Syria, Lebanon, and Palestine. Return these areas to Christianity

Assuming this fits here (given that it was supposed to be a 4X/GSG hybrid): How did Stellaris turn out? Is it worth a pirate?

Bland and seriously lacking content. It will be very familiar if you have played EU4 or CK2. Want to take a planet? Better conquer all of their planets so you can claim it! Only two wincons, both primarily military in design.

Ah, so PDX still can't make a warscore/diplomacy system to save their lives?

Yup. They also failed to add decent diplomacy and trade. Sins of the Solar Empire was better than this shit, and that was an RTS game.

I'd argue Sins is more of a combination of a 4X and an RTS than strictly an RTS.

There's your first mistake.

At least he didn't pick HoI4

Province.

Bout to do a kaiserreich game if anyone wants screenshots. Considering doing a Mongolia game and try to restore the khanate of old. If anyone else has requests you can ask

Post 'em.

Picked up a save I had as Greece so I'll start from here. Not sure how you guys are on hurf and blurf but I'll try to make it entertaining.

Greece was eventually coerced into joining the British and French coalition against Germany, much to its great detriment as you can see. After the fall of Italy, Greece was left standing on its own to be crushed by combined Bulgarian and German troops. Thessaloniki and Macedonian territories were taken by the expansionist Bulgarians and the navy is far weaker than it once was. Our nation found a friend in another crushed nation of World War I in Serbia, and the fascists in Romania have also extended the olive branch. Following suit, Ioannes Mataxos has stepped up to usher Greece into a new age while keeping King Georgios as head of state. We now bide our time for a day when we can exact our vengeance on Bulgaria, and usher Greece into a new golden age

As is plain to see, our nation is in poor shape and what we have begun to do is improve industry in the land we already have. If we can do this, it will benefit us much further down the line.

Will post more when we get some good events.

Up in the north, Russia's government has collapsed and been replaced with the Soviet Union, their new communist overlords

Austria declares war on the Italian Northern states, likely in order to place a friendly monarch on the Italian throne.

A failed military coup by Germany in Ukraine has forced the Reich to double down and send in troops to seal the nation's fate. Being so near the new Soviet border though could put them in contest against the fledgling government.

Unite the greek states and march towards the east until you see the ocean. Be the emperor Alexander couldn't be.

The German Empire has thundered quickly into central Ukraine terrorizing as it goes. Meanwhile in the south the Austro-Italic War has gone much more slowly, though the Italians have manged to take Venice.

In a strange turn of events, Sweden declares war on Norway.

In the east, the German razing of Ukrainian lands is nearly complete.

Near the Adriatic, Trento has now been captured by the Italians in a slow slog Eastward.

In the wake of the declaration of war against Norway, Finland joins the Swedish side and the communist Union of Britain counter-declares. With Britain now commiting, Germany decides to step in against the British.

In the Far East, Japan now deals with a Korean rebellion.

The exiled British government in Canada decides that now is the time to retake their country.

America is embroiled in Civil War, communist France joins against the Germans and annexes Flanders-Wallonia, but in a ray of light amongst the chaos, Crete has shaken off German shackles and rejoined Greece!

I started a Greece game because you did. It did not end well.

Alright, gsg, maybe you can answer me a question.
Is there anything fun you can do in EU4 that is practical and isn't purely about blobbing? I wanted to colonize America as a Siberian, only to realize it would be impossible for me to feasibly acquire three heavy and light ships in any decent amount of time. I try to pick Tunis and go over into Sicily and Italy, but the admin cost to core is just disgusting. I try reforming the Papal State into the Kingdom of God and it does basically nothing. I try and randomize the game and 90% of the events are gone because they are nation specific, instead of a mix of culture/region/religion.

What is the point of a sandbox where you can't do anything because of arbitrary mechanics designed specifically to stop you from doing things?

Do you really need an answer?

Muh multiplayer balance!!

Hey lads, any EU3 mods?
I can't access Paracucks Forums

It is three heavy or light ships. In fact never use heavy ships only 3 light, because the heavies are slow as shit.

designated shitting thread.

shhh

You better retake Constantinople

What's worse is that we still have the Frankwank mod in OP even though the mod has been unsupported for at least a year

my.mixtape.moe/nnlcya.7z
Here's one I made. I don't remember the whole changelog but:

- Makes every country western tech.
- All western units, all eastern cav.
- Blockade naval tech unlocked from the start.
- Can make any number of level 5-6 buildings in a province.
- Allows hordes to change their government type.

Terra incognita is broken. Some countries won't discover Europe through spread of discoveries. The game thinks that because the western groups starts with it discovered, then it shouldn't spread. That will be fixed later.

Welp, there goes all of my ambitions of peacefully beating the shit out of kebab and other heathens.

I feel like modding KARMA=YES out of the religions.txt is cheating I'll probably do it anyways, that or consoleskrubbery

Does hotjoin even work in EU4?
God damn, does this game do anything right?

Anyone on here know how to edit mods? I'm using Black Ice for hoi3 and the russian AI is cheating by giving itself +2,000% IC and resources. I didn't care at first until when the USSR signed a peace treaty with Germany & it continued its war with me and all my puppets even though it signed a peace treaty with the rest of the axis powers.

USSR has a base IC of 68 now, but a total of 1491 IC which is absurd.

Not to mention HPM who's said to be from august 2015.
It's not hard to go to 4chan and copypaste ffs.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, July 21th:
356 BC – The Temple of Artemis in Ephesus, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, is destroyed by arson.
1645 – Qing dynasty regent Dorgon issues an edict ordering all Han Chinese men to shave their forehead and braid the rest of their hair into a queue identical to those of the Manchus.
1831 – Inauguration of Leopold I of Belgium, first king of the Belgians.
1944 – World War II: Claus von Stauffenberg and fellow conspirators are executed in Berlin, Germany, for the July 20 plot to assassinate Adolf Hitler.

HOI4 DD17/06
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hoi4-dev-diary-june-17th-patch-1-1-red-ball-express.949237/

CK2 DD 13 - Warrior Women
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/crusader-kings-2-dd-13-pagans-advisors-and-warrior-women.955632/

Archive, search here before asking
mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

# Mods
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

pastebin.com/gThqFi54

github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

pastebin.com/fMCvXaAA

There's an option when you start a game on BlackIce to disable these bonuses.

Assuming you go there. When I make the thread I just copy the previous OP or the one in the /gsg/ borard. Also, this one has news/mods for fucking HOI4, disgusting.

Frankly, the only reason I didn't rewrite the whole OP was to keep the anons work there as a sign of respect, even if I have never touched any of them.

I don't think I've ever read the OP. Seems like a threatening list of angry red links.

anonimity is a thing for a reason. namefags always make the board worse.

I agree that HoI4 doesn't have its place here though as it's an unfinished mobile game.

I added the red myself because every thread had 1-3 people asking where they can download stuff(and unless you're one of the few who read the pastebin, you wouldn't understand why these no-name mods are there at all).

I started playing grand strategy games this year. Didn't want to be the newfag who enters a group and start changing stuff.

Some people do care about respect and politeness on anonymous imageboards. 8channers can be nice sometimes.

Atleast you might have some good games you haven't yet played to the death yet in the unforeseeable future.

No reason to have the "read this first section" we don't have their drama problems.

And the best thing is, all the brainwashed sheeps just follow that autistic fuck who controls the thread to the new thread he makes without DH and with 2 EU Romes. He gets away with everything by blaming some dead steamgroups. The whole general just turned into a safe space bubble for HPM and these kind of people make sure you can't give any criticism or they will shut you down with playing the evil steamgroup shitposter card. It's insane, and there isn't any other good place or community for this genre.

This place is dead as fuck and I'm not going to reddit. These are pretty much the only options.

Just learn to deal with a slow thread.

A lot of people from 4/gsg/ say that Black Ice is pretty shit because it adds too many things, but I have to be honest - all the new stuff, from the new, massive tech tree to the new leader traits, are actually pretty cool.

Black Ice is straight up better, it has a lot of small issues but compared to HPP or vanilla it's a much difference experience.

Which option is this? I clicked "remove all modifiers" when the game started

Is there a guide to that mod? Their site is down, and I can't register to the Paradox forums because it always tells me "oops something went wrong!"

There are a bunch of things in that game which I don't think do anything at all, such as the naval, planes, or armaments factories.

onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=4933D6A37E98A6F6!276&ithint=file,docx&app=Word&authkey=!AElAWc7aEoHx-aU

Here, friend.

I removed that part though.
Thanks for proving you're not even paying attention.

cuck

>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

I missed this one

rate.
I plan to make the middle east christian. That Arabia is orthodox.

People playing the MP HOI3 game, please check your nations for inconsistencies. I booted the game to check what I had ressached and stuff is not where I let off. Laws, build order and progress in said builds were inconsistent to my own save from when Russia disconnected. I suspect desynch issues.

If I'm not mistaken, it's the difficulty one. IIRC, it's described in the tooltips.

Yeah, I realized they used the steamgroup/discord boogeyman to keep the autists separate and easilly cointained in the thread. I searched for paradox MP games many times, but I don't think I ever got a link to there that wasn't "don't believe in people inviting to MP, that's a hoax, goyim".

That said, trying to control/troll a group as small as /gsg/ is an autistic goal in itself.

Alexandria is still in heathen hands/10

First you need to retake Africa, Southern Italy and the rest of Crimea.

Link doesn't work anymore, any chance of a new one?

discord.gg/N8QU7

I heard there was a fallout mod for darkest hour. Is it shit?

Rate my autistic China.

It adds so much it breaks the game

/gsg/mp was decent though, but its dead now. All these groups had one or two memers who kept spamming the thread, and those autists thought its an organized raid by all members. They went as far to believe there isnt any MP, they do nothing but meme in the chatroom and even if they play its nothing but the worst possible experience you can get. I cant even play these games anymore in SP, MP is just so much superior.

Start a game as Spain and try to take Gibraltar.

If you think giving unlimited manpower and free troops to the AI until it can't even supply it anymore is a good mod direction then yes it's a great mod.

That's a rock solid China. Are Mongolia and Outer Manchuria client states? Also why Yue?

Any tips on how to gitgud with Finland in HOI3?

Mongolia and Manchuria were released due to the fact that I have no idea where the Qing dynasty's borders were, so I just decided to make modern day China's borders.

Also, I was playing Yue because >muh heritage

That all depends on how cheesy you are willing to get.

Are there any good mods that flesh out the baltic countries? They never get any love by Paradox in any of their games.

Is westernization actually worth it for Russia? I mean, it's just a meager +16% cost for tech and shit, but I'm gonna blob into infinity anyways.

How much does it cost to westernize? I did it as Tunis once so I could have 90% tech with low piety.

like 2.3k points on all

That's quite a lot, but you're still really early in the game and it'll probably pay itself off in the long run. Really comes down to personal preference.

Game of EU4 hosted. El Dorado exapsnion. It'll be sitting there for probably for another half hour if anyone wants in. 2-speed, no custom nations, 1444 start. Game name is 'Open' and will run for about 4 hours, with maybe being picked up every weekend if it goes well.

It's all we've got.

France here. Had a GPU die yesterday, can't really join since HoI3 is virtually unplayable on my integrated GPU. Hope you guys can find a sub.

fug

What's a good way to get into GSG's for someone who's never really played them before? I've played Darkest Hour for all of 32 minutes, and that's it.

EUIII -> Vicky 2 -> HoI III/DH

Shit nigger I'm on an Intel Integrated 4000 and it runs well enough. We need you, go to a library if you have to

Just watch a few videos on the gsg that most speaks to you (eu3/,vic2,ck2,DH/hoi3) and start playing along

Reminder the game is in 2 hours.

That's bad news for the Allies. Maybe the Canada player can switch to France?

mp_Germany1940_04_11_03.hoi3

Waiting for Italy, Hungary, and Bulgaria.

Shitaly and co get in here

What version would we be using for the MPC mod?

1.56? It's the latest one here moddb.com/mods/multiplayer-countries-mod/downloads/multiplayer-countries-mod-v156

We're missing players so we're doing RandomHoI for this session.

Should there be 2 factions or 3? This map has 2.

I'd rather have 3.

Is that Uganda in Scandinavia? If so, dibs.

Commies are in Europe. Axis is in India. Allies are in South Africa. I could have sworn I generated with 2, but apparently there's 3 factions.

Kek. I like the way you think.

could you give us an overview of the different nations? Like their specialties/IC

That Khuzestan is beautiful

Looks like they're in Scotland too

Oh, I thought you made the map only have 2 leaders. I'm ok with this.

Unless he load the game with each nation and spends like 10 min writing it up, he can't.

Fucking perfect.

He can just show the randomhoi gen thing, I think it lists all that stuff

I should have thought of this. It seems the factions are not equal. Regen?

It's not too bad, I'm sure certain nations will drift towards facitons

No. I wish to spread the Ugandan seed.

I don't mind. is there even an option to normalize the faction leaders?

It's not that big of an issue since it's just for today

Here's the map: my.mixtape.moe/vsqiym.7z

Join up:

There is, but it applies to every country.

I've forgotten, do we extract the file to the RandomHOI mod folder or what?

Checksum YZQO.

Is that the entier folder or only the map data?

Whole folder.

What is this cancer

Only 2 players so far. Looks like people are having trouble joining.

My game crashed

Rehosting. 6 player, I'm gonna make Rio great again.

Crashed again. Just play without me

RIP.

Rehosting, let's do this.

mp_Alsace-Lorraine1936_12_21_16.hoi3
my.mixtape.moe/wpajil.hoi3

This is a pretty big save file. Let's lower the number of countries if you know what I mean.

Does randomhoi have a save folder I'm not seeing or does it go into the normal save folder?

has its onw folder
>C:\Users\ \Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron III\RandomHoi\save games

It has its own save folder.

D:\Users\Endall\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron III\WW1Modv1.0

Uganda, where are you?

mp_Alsace-Lorraine1937_04_30_19.hoi3
my.mixtape.moe/uynmjk.hoi3

Remove Africa.

So many desyncs. Game down for now.

Texas will reach from sea to shining sea

When are you guys gonna play something other than HoI3?

A CK2 game has been suggested recently, so potentially after the WW2 game.

There are 3 others setting up a ck2 game right now, they just aren't posting here. We, in specific, got together to play HOI3, so that's what you end up seeing. Might end up branching in the future, but I don't know if everyone will jump on it.

>tfw currently annexing The Knights of Malta Rhodes and Cyprus after their successful vassalization

Apparently if you're in a faction, and declare "limited war" on someone, you'll break the game. All of my faction members refuse to help me in any way. I know what you're thinking

The problem is that I declared limited war on England, a nation everyone in my faction is already at war with. England has many of my provinces taken, and I don't get a single division of help. Afghanistan just joined axis, and is fighting against England as well, and now there are hundreds of divisions on their way to help them against England, and all of these divisions are going around English troops who are conquering my country.

The reason I have been declaring limited war was because I did not want to force all members of a faction to declare war on all allied or comintern nations, such as forcing Japan to declare war on the USSR while they were in the middle of fighting China.

Also other aspects of the game breaks such as peace treaties. USSR surrendered most of its territories to Germany and settled for peace, so the USSR was then at peace with every Axis member except my country & all of my puppets.

I thought this playthrough was going to go so well until now that this shit happened. I'm basically getting all of the burdens of being in a faction (at war with everyone) with none of the benefits (help from no one).

The only form of help I ever got was 1 division from Germany, but that wasn't until after the unit was encircled & in a middle of a battle.

Post a save of your game. What country are you playing as?

Brazil (Eastern part of the USSR is mine). I don't think posting the save would work since I'm using a mod (Black Ice), and I wouldn't think anyone on here has the same version of it that I do.

I could show you the screenshot of the ridiculous scenario, but I don't know where the screenshots are going since they're not in the screenshots folder. I probably could just take a picture with my phone if you don't mind that kind of retardation.

I don't mind really, but

I asked because I never saw that problem in HOI3 TFH, but if it's BI, yeah, I kinda see it.

By the way, run the game windowed. It runs better, alt-tab doesn't kill the game and you can actually PrintScreen.

I didn't know that. I don't see that option though. I checked under the "video" tab and all I found was the resolution which I must keep it at the max or else the game cuts off parts of the game (game doesn't get resized, it literally chops off your view, making options unreachable, and lots of text outside of the screen)

Pictured: Axis troops march off to Afghanistan in the millions through Brazilian (Axis) territory to fight the Allied forces while completely ignoring the Allied forces right below them that is invading their faction member Brazil. Axis troops ignores Allied troops in Brazil, and the Allied forces ignore the Axis troops in Brazil.

I think I will abandon this campaign, and start over because of this. I am fighting this entire war all by myself.

You need to edit the settings.ini in My Documents\Paradox Interactive\HOI3. Since you're using black ice, the settings.ini for it should be in the BI folder. Just change fullScreen=yes to fullScreen=no.

It will enable windowed mode. But since it's a Paradox game the windowed mode is stupid if you don't use a smaller resolution(plus the pointer will be slightly innacurate). To fix this, you need to:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14971925/v2winfix.zip

I finally pirated HOI4
I started /gsg/ with Victoria 2 and have 500 hours in that, and went back with CK2. I played a few hours of Darkest Hour and HOI3 but I could never grasp a full understanding after quite a few hours played
I've played less than an hour of HOI4 and I've pretty much got everything sorted it out. It's very fun fuckin casualized
Poor fucking showing Paradox

Honestly if you think about it HoI plays like a slow RTS instead of a grand strategy.

HoI4*

Has anyone got a fix for lategame CK2? I can't play past the 1300s without a decade taking 30 minutes.

Remove India.

how?

Use a mod, or roll back the version.

IT BEGINS

After a war that lasted for almost 8 years, I managed to beat the turkroaches out of Constantinople and occupied ~80% of their territories.

After retaking Greece and the rest of the Balkans, I'm claiming the Holy Land.

Would any of you guys who were in the Random hoi3 game be up for continuing the game later in the week? If other people are up for it they could hop in too, theres lots of powerful nations to be picked.

You mean outside of the regular Sunday schedule?

Yes. Since its essentially a throwaway game we can play it whenever people spontaneously agree to play it.

Rio de Janeiro here, I should be free at the same time as yesterday until college begins again.

New CK2 dev diary:

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-16-mans-inhumanity-to-man.956080/

Looks like more pointless bloat, to be honest.

Really minor stuff. I'm positive these sort of features have been in mods I've played.

There are a few cold war mods and extended timeline mods for Darkest Hour, do any of you anons know which ones are the best though?

New World Order 2, I believe?

So, France, my ally for most of the game, has become utterly fucked by engaging in unwinnable wars. Also allied with Poland, Castille, and Portugal, though, so I'm not worried about defensive wars; however, no offense is currently possible due to Milanese and Papal alliances with Hungary and Austria. Kinda boring now as I'm just waiting for something to change.

Funniest playable game around is?

That looks great, thanks user

mediafire.com/download/k45huv1p4me5c0y/Aurora192_20150101_1658.7z
Posting link to Aurora Universalis tbh

I thought the Ecumenical Patriarch couldn't declare crusades yet earlier today he declared one on the Fatimid Caliphate, since when can he do that? I don't have any mods that allow that

Any reason Sniggle's Bookmarks crash my game even if i use no other mods?

This has been asked and answered in a previous /gsg/ but I don't recall the answer.
What other companies still make grand strategy games?

I cried. I fucked up.

Please explain this autism simulator

First you secure your system, start mining the asteroids around earth, and maybe set up a colony on mars depending on if there are resources or not.
Research, research, research.
Make ships and hope they don't get blown up by some space hadji.
Take over everything or quit because the game bugged out.

First pic is the part of the galaxy I have entered. This tab is a mess unless you take time to order the systems.
Second pic is the system currently being viewed. My system sucks ass because only the Earth has resources and they ran out a few decades ago leaving me with little wiggle room until my colonies can be made in Alpha Centauri.
Third pic is the basics of shipbuilding. You research science, research tech made from science, and add it into you ship to make it work perfectly. My ships in this playthrough are realistic and shitty, just like 3d wymen.
Fourth pic is sadness and holes in the hull.
Last pic is my navy's graveyard because my ships are shitty and realistic.

Who are the enemy races / xeno scum pushing your shit in?

Also, is intergalactic Islam a problem lol? Space terrorists sound hilarious

There are NPR's and non-NPR's. NPR's are alien races that match what you can do. They have empires to fight against. They can be anything from rat people to ayy lmao people to an alien with a towel on its head (space hadji). You can even add your own images.
Non-NPR's are ancient aliens that still like to piss on everyone's parade when you enter their system. You can turn these guys off, but they are fun to go up against.

You had me interested up until now

Base Xenophobia is 42 though. It's high enough and I needed more expansionism and militancy. Plus all the other governments are commies or liberals. There is only one type that is worthy of having a space empire.

Is there an infograph for this autism? Along with a good DL link to the most recent build? Thinking about trying to play it again.

Infograph?
Bruh just watch Quill18's playthrough of it on YouTube. You'll learn so much more!

:^)

I'm being serious. Did anyone make a guide for this autism in a similar vein to DF?

>shill18
>even jokingly

I wanted to like Aurora, but the game is a buggy mess. The UI is actively hostile and crashing seems like a feature.

No modding support also makes autisming a custom faction properly impossible.

aurora2.pentarch.org/index.php?topic=8143.0
There is no decent infograph. I watched about ~20 vids from EnterElysium before getting the hang of it. If you don't like watching a 30 minute video to learn basically nothing, you can always try to forums.

I'll try to make a quick how to image for it, but I usually procrastinate and don't do it to the disappointment of my father.

It's also fun to make an image for you ship, but I'm probably too lazy to do anymore of it.

Fucking learn how to take a screenshot.

that's no musai boy

Respect it.

i am the only one playing distant worlds? my game always turns unplayable when i get the alliance wara aganist the shakturi because of the framerate drop, last game i played the shakturi had like 3 Millon of military power and i had arround 2,5 Millon, the FPS of the game dropped to the ground since the shakturi brings ships from nowhere so the galaxy had too much crap going on it. if i play on a smaller galaxy will i avoid this?

It's like the Enterprise D and the Planet Express ship were forced into a shotgun wedding and had a deformed baby.

t. feddie

Respect the Musai.

The game's production system looks pretty nice…

It is the sole good thing about the game.

If the HoI4 production system could be grafted on to HoI3 it would almost make up for losing EvW.

Anyone has the Uber map and texture mod or the EFE mod for euiv from 4/gsg/?

I tried getting into the game, but it always ended up playing itself. I was either left with having to micromanage all kinds of minor bullshit, or not managing anything at all and just watching the AI, with nothing in between. I've never had this problem with any other game I've played.

r8 my kebab removal joint operation

Someone tell me who to play in Black Ice.

Seems solid, you should be able to fuck them up.

Yep, the mamelukes and the other stupid kebabs further destabilized the turks. Some years later, Crime had spit out Theodoro and I naturally vassalized them, along with Trebizond (only allied though, but fought for their freedom from the Q-Qoyunlu.)

And here we are, declared war to Crimea for some claims Theo holds and dragged the cockroaches into a defensive war since they are the Tatar's allies. Now I'm gonna fuck the turks even more and our truce hadn't even ended. Trebizond also declared war on them kek, this is pure carnage.

Genoa's next. Gonna try to threaten war and see if they spit out my core in Crimea.

Oh yes, after the mamelukes beat turkey, they made them spit out the remainder of Bulgaria and give some provinces to the blue kebabs.

Don't forget the Greek Island Genoa has too.

Yeah, can't threaten war so I'm just gonna DW them. Genoa's allied with the Hospitaller, so Rhode's is gonna be a nice addition.

Also, the golder horde made a coalition against me, I hope the happy merchants don't join them.

Play Greece and match this guy by rebuilding Byzantium

Well, took me half an hour to update my black ice, but here we go.
Do I go allies, commies or axis?

I came here to check these.

Lesbos is next, they're also revolting against Genoa.

Mamelukes freed even more kebab nations and I had claims all over them. And right after our truce was over, before they joined that kebab coalition the mamelukes made against me, I DW'd the cockroaches and dragged Cyprus and Armenia into the war, since they are allies. Annexed Cyprus, vassalized Armenia (Strangely enough they're sunni this time, must've been the Q-Qoyunlu fags making them convert or some shit.)

Suffice to say, the ottomans will be soon gone and I'll have to focus on more important matters, such as beating the shit out of blue kebab and the mamelukes. I allied Mentese (The yellow one) but I'm unsure what to do with it, I'll probably vassalize it in the near future and feed it blue kebab before integrating it into Byzantium.

Alright, finally into Turkey.

Rate my borders.

Oh god those are some fucking ugly icons. This game is changing shit just for the sake of change.

Yeah I agree they're dumb, no idea why they did that.

You can do it user, I believe in you.

I took religious ideas, holy shit now I can declare 'show superiority' on fucking everyone, even Catholics. And after reclaiming the Greek islands (except Crete, couldn't nab it), I get this nice mission that gives me claims all over fucking Napoli, they're allied with Austria but the habsburgers at war now so I'll just beat the shit outta Napoli.

THE FIRE PHOENIX RISES

I guess restoring the Holy Land and the old Episcopal Sees is next, properly restoring the Roman Empire comes afterwards before someone manages to form Italy or the HRE.

Well, the war with the soviet union starts when I feel I've got enough men on the border, we made quick progress but masses of tanks stop us in our tracks.

The German front has pulled back a bit, my front is basically static.

The Iraqi/Syrian front is what really bothers me, by opening it my entire flank is ripe for the taking if the Bulgarian and German forces fall.

Hello; I just wanted to make both of you Greek fuccbois aware of the fact that I am very much enjoying both of your campaigns and, further, hope that you each continue to post more of your respective campaigns for my entertainment.

Thank you,

t. superior Latin fuccboi with Greek fuccboi sympathies

We're starting a policy of re-settlements for wounded or retired veterans, as well as the unemployed and homeless to replace the Turkish populations of Smyrna and Thrace, who will be moved to areas depopulated in the Armenian genocide.
Armenians, Georgians and Greeks from former soviet holdings have also been invited to join the resettlement program. Partially out of fear that the Caucasus will not be able to be held with the British forces encroaching from the south.

A high amount of tanks deployed against us on the Caucasus front and the fall of Leningrad has enabled us to mount a full offensive, although only through a doctrine of superior firepower.

I fear this advance may push us too far into the Caucasus and leave our flank wide open for British forces to pour through if the Bulgarians and Germans fall in Turkey but we need to push up the front and drag as many Russians away from the German front as we can.

Worst case scenario we shall fall back along the black sea and retreat to Constantinople.

I hope you are prepared for the real third rome tovarisch

Th-Thanks user, you too. Gonna try blobbing into Italy and the East Mediterranean.

I was messing with the post options and like an idiot I deleted the post.

how good is HoI 1 through 3 compared to DH?
i've only played DH and while i like it, it really could use better fleet mechanics and maybe the same for land engagements as well.

also what the fuck was russia thinking declaring war on germany in the middle of winter after france was already dealth with and the eastern front completely secured?
not only that, i seem to be the only nation in the world that bothered to build more than 1-2 tank divisions by 1941

Comet Empire/10

ghale gamilon you filthy barbarians

The first set of our resettlements has been completed, while Greeks are not quite the majority they are the plurality when combined with the Armenian and Georgian migrants that have come from the Caucasus.

We're currently working on a massive resettlement program in Constantinople combined with preparing basic defensive structures and improving the city's port, through which most of the supplies destined for the Caucasus front flow through. We're working with the Bulgarians and Italians to move their Greek and Aromanian communities into the city.

Here's how the war is going so far, with an example of how poorly the Soviets are managing their attacks on me.

Another removal in progress, this time to reclaim the rest of Anatolia, hopefully Azerbaijan for my Georgian vassal and the Holy Land from the Mamelukes (and Alexandria If I can nab it as well.)

Sadly I couldn't reclaim the Holy Land, but at least I got Aleppo and the See of Antioch. Anatolia and the Caucasus are completely under Byzantine control. After I recover from this war Crete and the chunks of Venice located in the Balkans come next.

I really wish I had this image but with the "send in the 5th wave" by Stalin. If anyone has it please post it.

This offensive has petered out, I don't have the ability to crash through soviet tank divisions in the Autumn mud of the plains and hills.
I'll pull back down along the Caspian, let the soviets flood in and then encircle them.

That's honestly just an above average battle for me, I usually lose around 300 for 9000 or so.

Any tips on how to restore rome with the byzantine empire like in pic related?
I can do it after idid that whole empire from one county play last time
This is in 1315

Well, I might not be taking Stalingrad, but I have taken Astrakhan.

Is that Mexico?

WE STAY UNTIL IT IS OVER, BROTHER.

With Anatolia secured, I started repopulating Asia Minor with Greeks for a more united realm, this is the progress so far. Kinda wish Cappadocians came outta their caves and began populating central Anatolia, but it seems that their ethnicity ain't around anymore (Cappadocians must be available during late antiquity time period only, as I'm playing with extended timeline. And I don't know if there are any commands that could add that culture to one of my provinces, anyone know anything about that?)

Is that CK2 or 1?

Oh yes, I now have a foothold on the Western Mediterranean, gonna take over Tunis for that delicious coastal center of trade.

is that black ice?

Welp, I took Venice. All of their powerful allies (Austria, Papal State and France) were too busy fighting over some petty war, so I took this opportunity to secure a foothold on Italy. Hope I don't get coalitioned on :^)

I should probably take Tunis now and let things cool down in the Italian peninsula.

CKII

Rejoice brothers, The Holy Land is ours once more.

wut mod?

How isn't half the world joining a coalition against you? That's what usually happens to me when I try to eat kebab.

HoI MP host here. I might not be able to host for the next two weeks because I'm at another place. It all depends whether I can get the network settings configured properly. We never heard from Italy or Hungary. We need to at least replace Italy to continue the game. Has anyone heard anything from them? Alternatively, we can start another game or just do RandomHoI.

Italy here, I said something in the discord not too long ago. I had a thing come up last week kind of unexpectedly and won't be available tomorrow or next Sunday for that matter, unfortunately. If you need to replace me then that's fine

They did, but for some stupid reason Aq Qoyunlu didn't join, took that as an opportunity to fuck their shit up, the real reason I went to war with them was to take Jerusalem from the Mamelukes as they're allied with Aq Qoyunlu. Mamelukes are part of a coalition with some shitholes in the Arab peninsula, but that hardly matters anymore.

I also got coalitioned by some states in the Italian peninsula and some other minors in the HRE, but after leaving them alone and letting things cool off for a while they all left the coalition. France joined that one as well and I'm sort of afraid to make them my rivals since they might create another coalition against me, causing a shitton of others to join too, I think France is ranked like 3rd or 4th. I'll try to take what's left of the Venetian area after I'm done conquering Tunis.

I should check there more often. I guess we'll be playing RandomHoI for the next two sessions. I hope one of you can host. I can upload the save.

No mods yet but is there is there any good mods you can suggest like new cultures, countries, decisions, overhauls or mods that change the setting to some fictional setting?

I just put used the code to watch the game and this was the result

France here. I think I have a machine capable of playing. I can sub in a RandomHoI game or something if needed.

Well I suppose you can let us know if you'll be able to get it configured properly, we should figure out a backup in the meantime

CK2+ was one, it added more provinces and cultures; Better looking garbs adds different clothes and changes the way people look (ethnic clothes, more accurate skintones and such); Your personal castle was also pretty good, adds your own estate a-la merchant republic but for feudals and others, comes with a doctor and other good shit.

Burgers

Is it even possible to start with a country and go through CK2 -> EU3 -> Vic2 -> DH (NWO)-> Vic2 (NWO) without conquering the whole world half-way through?

Green USA is heresy. A good reason not to play BlackICE.

Even if you aren't trying in CK2 you'll have the majority of the game world conquered by the end. From there all you'd do in EU3 would be to conquer E/SE asia and colonize the rest of the world.

Guess who took Rome and the rest of Venice? But most importantly, Rome is in my power. Let's see how badly I get my ass kicked by a coalition formed by fucking everyone.

How do i install CK2+?

Did you download it from the steam bullshit page? Put it in your mods folder, dump it in the mods folder and that's it. Make sure the folder containing the mod and the .mod archive have the same name, as well as the path in the .mod (you can open it with notepad.)

Germany is gone, the entire allied and soviet armies will soon be descending to me.
Should I give up Constantinople?

USA.

Yes.

Emperor Palaiologos stayed until the end, and so should you.
'The city is fallen and I am still alive.'

Looks like it's not on Steam and i searched a lot

If you take advantage of the straits and Bulgaria is neutral, then you only need to defend 3 provinces. If you manipulate the AI, you can get some sick encirclements. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like anyone will come to help you.

The British and American forces have pushed us out of Constantinople, we're pulling back down to the peninsula to the secondary defensive line.

Bulgaria is solidly Axis I'm afraid, I need to shorten the line.

The fighting down the peninsula is harsh, we're taking more casualties than we can replace and still we kill thousands of allied troops.

Salonika falls, but not before tens of thousands of British bodies lay through the city, the blood runs in rivers as the fighting is both incredibly short and bloody.

That looks painful.

With the primary and secondary defensive lines compromised, we run a fighting retreat back towards he tertiary defensive line. We suffer massive casualties on the retreat, but they suffer many times more.

To give you an idea of the amount of casualties I'm facing and my inability to replace losses, here's how my manpower pool looks.

That's Black Ice for you. Let's see you hold Athens.

We hold the best we can, but against modern armour and the entire allied air force we can only give ground and kill men.

The tertiary defensive line is broken in the retreat, we fall back to Athens.

At least the City of Constantine was rightfully Greek again, albeit for a short while. You can find solace in knowing good virtually-simulated men died having their dream come true and spared them from the pain of losing the city once more.

They took it down?

Well shit, the faggots are probably continuing development in the paradox forums because of steam workshop's size limits, so you're basically fucked if you pirated the game. Any kind anons that could help this guy out? If not, I'd ask around halfchan's /gsg/, they sometimes upload mods.

I'll jump on the forums and get a link.

dropbox.com/s/ffilweyn2qehtjr/CK2Plus v4.04.6.rar?dl=0

We fight valiantly to the last, for the dream of the Great Idea.

Thanks user.

;-;7

The First Battle of Athens ends with a Greek victory, hundreds of thousands of allied troops are wounded and retreating while Greek forces are in tatters.

The second and third battles of Athens end much the same as the first, with massive allied casualties.

It isn't Athens that caves and destroys our defensive line, but Patra.
Athens itself has taken an incredible beating, both from our policy of scorched earth and from allied bombers.

Greece finally falls after almost a 7 month offensive, with millions dead on both sides.

The Great Idea is over.

This is depressing. Casualties like this really happened back then.

You're playing Black Ice. Do you have invasion events on? Or was D-Day and that amphibious assault in Turkey completely the AI's doing?

I've got the events on, there was no amphibious assault into Turkey, rather the British marched up from Egypt into my puppet Turkey.

On an interesting note the Italians held Libya right up to the end, what made us fall was D-Day.

Alright, thanks. That was a heroic, inspired defense, user. The history books in your alternate timeline would be incredible.

Is it more fun to play as a minor? I feel that the real fun for my playthrough will only begin once I invade the continental United States.

Is Black Ice worth playing? It seems so broken.

Thanks

It's far better than vanilla, it isn't broken. It just rebalances the entire game and adds a whole bunch of shit so if you play it like vanilla you will lose.

Little did I know that fucking war was gonna drag in half of fucking Europe and the whole HRE. I don't know how many shitty 1-province minors I've stomped away, but boy everyone's gonna join a stupid coalition against me afterwards, again. At least I'll have Hungary as an ally, which I can make spit up Croatia somehow.

It's pretty broken in many ways. Play TRP or HPP.

MP game in 2 hours.

Why is their website blackicemod.com/ still not working? I'm still traumatized about being unable to take Gibraltar without a nuke.

USA here, HD died, redownloading HOI3 TFH.

Will need to redownload the randomhoi folder again btw.

Are you going to be able to host?

my.mixtape.moe/vsqiym.7z (YZQO)
my.mixtape.moe/xwwntx.hoi3
mp_Alsace-Lorraine1937_06_18_02.hoi3

Let's see. Ports should be opened as 1630-1635 UDP, right?

I think it has to be 1630-1640 UDP and TCP

Changed to this. Nobody has joined yet.

Unzipping the HOI3 that I downloaded still.

I'm unable to join even with this changed

steamcommunity.com/groups/hoi3cg/discussions/1/882960163770212133/

This might be some help

We'll try and get this sorted while everyone gets ready

Randomhoi3 is crashing for me, are you using 2.7?

I think he forgot to upload the .mod file

nvm, got it fixed. Didn't have the 4gb patch applied.

I can host if you guys need

Got a phone call. Need some time.

Mercia here, you guys mind if I don't participate today?
You can continue using that game nothing terrible will happen if the ai takes control for me.

You should host.

We're not doing the vanilla game.

OK, IP: 73.209.35.116

Checksum YZQO

I'm in. Join here, everyone.

Fixed the problems, joining now.

We have 5 players. Anyone else joining?

Endall, can you host? Think I might not be a good one, I can upload save if needed

Savegame: sendspace.com/file/qe8bzv

I need endall's IP again if he's gonna host.

I don't think my settings are working after all. I think you should keep hosting.

OK, same IP as hdere

Game is up. Details here:

new save sendspace.com/file/1ue6ei

LMAOOOOO

sendspace.com/file/htziqq new save