Jesse Benn

Anyone know anything about him? Like what neighborhood he lives in in, I'm assuming, NYC? I don't need super precise details like his physical address but just the neighborhood will do so I can fuck with him online. In case you don't know who he is he's the huffpost journo who wrote about how violence against trump supporters is acceptable and he's the one who praised the shooting on scalise. Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xj4DS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, we know he's a 5'4" manlet. We found his arrest record some months ago.

Leftists, specifically leftist men, are a product of urban environments, down to their lack of empathy and lack of scope.

By this I mean that , due to the insular nature of living in the city, where most men never grow up doing community work, construction work, working with people building things, moving things, assembling things and building relations with real people, they end up like this. I would genuinely love to see him say to Scalise's face "fuck you".

I don't know Scalise. Neither does he. Hillary, Pelosi, Podesta, sure. We know what they've done in their lives. We know they are guilty as individuals. But if some democrat nobody congressman I'd never heard of had been shot I wouldn't be cheering. I don't think anyone here would either, unless they knew specificaly that they had committed crimes (pizza related or other)

My point is all these lefties are insulated form real life. They watch Kick-ass and believe that a ten year old girl could knock a man unconscious with a punch.

What's more harmful: Killing millions of privileged Jews or killing millions of Africans through racist exploitation

This thread had some info. it should still be up.
archive.is/xj4DS

Anti-white Jewish communist.

Why do jews look so dead inside?

They have no souls.

Was Hitler right after all user?

He also attempted to justify the shootings on police in Dallas.

/baph/ has his dox in the old dox dump thread

I am willing to go as far as to say: "He did nothing wrong"

This dude lives in Boulder, CO

It is right we remember him and chose him as our hero.

He should of had a son. I the reasons for him not having children, but he needed a bloodline.

That would be it. I remember him living in Bolder but I don't remember the address and I can't find my archive. We really need to make a board for this.

Agreed.

I remember he lives by some drive in theater in boulder too. We got some info of the voter registration because he's a retard.

I remember he blocked anyone tweeting his dox too

I'll get on it tonight. Expect the rhetoric I use to be very normie friendly.

Cool. Reply with a link once it's ready.

Very nice.

Well, this guy is just a Jew, so he would be that way even if he lived in the country.

Got this from cuckchan

Looks like his wife is a kike too. So typical "anti-racist" Jew who trashes whites constantly for preferring our own, yet keeps within his own tribe himself.

The guy is a fucking mess.

At least Tucker put him on blast.

/dox/

Update?

He's still a cowardly little manlet.

Goofy big-eared retard with a cliffracer looking wife.