New prime minister of Serbia is lesbian

Is Serbia cucked ? Are we done? We used to successfully remove kebab but now we have a lesbian for prime minister.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/15/serbia-gains-its-first-female-and-gay-prime-minister-ana-brnabic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is she a LGBT supporter?

sage & report

What a dumb question, I'm pretty sure a lesbian would hate homosexuals

Why?

that face looks quite masculine
in fact…

Link for shitty OP. theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/15/serbia-gains-its-first-female-and-gay-prime-minister-ana-brnabic
Appointed, not elected. Only politics for a short time.
Obviously a plant to destroy Serbia.

SERBIA STRONK

AND PROUD

AND INDEPENDENT

AND DONT NEED NO MAN

damn that's a manly face

Look like harry potter.

That's a she?

aj aj srbini cia lezbača za predcednico
bravo

Ako je to žensko ja sam Isus.

What's the situation like in Serbia? Are most people still uncucked? I heard that the leadership is all cucked because they're EU ass-kissers who are bending over backwards to try to join.

OP confirmed faggot for not knowing Serbian intelligence services and the Russians pretty much run that country. You've never been there, it's a fucking open secret, tbh fam. Serbs are the most dependable and skilled people for removing kebab. Over 1,200 years of killing kebab has altered Serb DNA to create the perfect kebab-removal unit.

Go suck cock tbh, fam. I'd give her the dick just because.

Not cucked yet, the Russians have a pretty solid military and intelligence relationship with the Serbs and the Russians keep the country propped up due to Russia always viewing Serbs as its based "little brother."

Also, where the fucking do you see football hooligans from Spartak Moscow and Red Star Belgrade bro down and chant "Kosovo is Serbia." Had it been any other team, it would've been ultras fucking each other up.

Putin literally treated more respectfully than Serbia's own PM when he visits Serbia.

In Serbia even women are men.

this

They fucked up badly with this one. Some say she is rich croatian lesbian. Damn croats.

this