Hatred of Russia

Alright Holla Forums maybe you guys can help me out here, why in the name of God's green earth do both political parties have such a hard on hatred for Russia? Is it because we did not utterly demolish them in the Cold War? Are they still trying to fight a war that's been over for years? Can they just not stand the thought of there being another global super power? Or is it all just some plot by the bankers and kikes to keep two global powers at each others throats? Help me Holla Forums because I just do not understand this narrative of why we still need to be at odd with Russia.

Of course they hate Russia as a competitor. Any nation, no matter how righteous they claim to be, hates having to share first place. Russia is a country that is interfering with American interests (Jewish interests) in key regions such as the Middle East and Eastern Europe.It's literally just a game to the elites. Additionally, America has always needed a boogeyman to justify its wars/military industrial complex/thousands of soldiers dying and trillions of dollars in debt and Russia fits the bill. The USA has profited from war its entire existence and happily uses the suffering of others to make a quick buck (Which is morbidly intelligent if you think about it in a strategic sense) First it was Germany, then the USSR and for a little while it seemed no one could challenge the Empire. Russia seems to be on the rise again so it must be dealt with. And Americans, who have a hard on for freedom and liberty and rights (Or at least what they want to believe those things means) will happily send their sons and daughters to die in Jewish wars and spend trillions of their taxes if it means defending muh freedoms. Americans have a hero complex, it's as simple as that. And perhaps one day (I don't wish it though) if they should feel the sting of war on their own soil for once they will be a little more humble

Maybe because Russia being Russia is still going into wars and also threatening the Central European Countries(the non-cucked ones)

That reminds me, I really need to get around to reading Ugly Americans. It seems that on the whole, American foreign policy is, "Make other countries like America, whether they like it or not, and damn their culture and values, they must be American." I never bought into the "America is an imperialistic nation" narrative, but I can certainly see how that case can be made with our proxy wars and policy with other nations.

Technically speaking, America isn't an empire, it's a Hegemon.

America has and is an empire. The annexation of Hawaii, Cuba, a part of Panama and the Philippines made that certain. If that wasn't enough America has a number of satellite and client states like Great Britain and France and some direct puppet states like Germany. America is like Athens, a democracy but also a fierce empire.

They are a soft target that you can blame all political woes on. It also plays into grander political strategy the US gameplan is court China harash Russia and destroy Iran.

Because there are still white people in Russia.

The US is like the Seluceds a huge track of colonized land formerly part of a much greater empire that just kind of stumbled into empire

Hmm, I've been thinking about it for some time now, and that does make a lot of sense. But our state run propaganda keeps assuring us that we're not some evil empire. It is getting a little tiresome hearing the narrative they keep pushing while reality tells us something else.

You know if you want I can tell you how America is literally exactly like the Athenian Empire. But if would require some time so I'm no going out of my way to write this if no one's going to read it.

Put it up user. I like having a better understanding of things.

Because they keep fucking with ZOG's plans in the ME and are allies with Iran which apparently is the devil even though Saudisrael is far FAR worse.

Ok, this is becoming a red-pill thread for me. Why do the Jews hate Russia? Because the Jewish lead Communist revolution failed? Or because Stalin took it away from them? Why do the Jews hate Russia?

This. Its a way to whites to kill more whites. Theres also the bonus of destabilization so more third worlders can claim a need for asylum in white countries. A bonus is human trafficking is profitable and increases as well. 4 or 5 birds with one stone.

How new are you? Democtrats - Republicans is false dichotomy. They both have same policy and are run by jews. Deep state is in charge.

Right well here goes nothing. Athens as you know was one of the most influential city states in Greece along with Sparta, Corinth and others. In 490BC the Persian Empire attacked Athens in response for aiding Greek communities off the coast of Turkey in rebelling against Persian rule. The Battle of Marathon occurred and Persia was driven back but she was not defeated. Now this is important so try to follow along. Ten years later in 480BC the Persians launched a new attack, a combined sea and land offensive against all of Greece and managed to conquer almost all of it including Athens itself. However the battles of Thermopylae (The 300 Spartans I'm sure you know) Salamis and Plataea turned the tide of the war and the Persians were ultimately defeated. THIS IS THE FIRST PHASE: An enemy that Athens is at war with twice in a short time that does much better the second time it attacks (It's Germany during the World Wars) The story continues. While Sparta and Athens had been allies during the war against the Persians their ideological and cultural differences (Athens being a Radical Democracy and Sparta being an Oligarchy with a Monarchy) split them apart (Much like Capitalism and Communism split apart the USA and USSR during the Cold War despite their alliance in WW2) The war also propelled both states to superpower status in the ancient world and just like our timeline the two powers formed two great rival factions: The Delian League led by Athens and the Peloponnesian League led by Sparta (Just like NATO and the Warsaw Pact)

Now what you have to understand about that Delian League is that while all members were supposedly equal it became clear that Athens was really the one in charge. In the end Athens began destroying her former allies who tried to leave and replacing tyranny (Which has a different context in the ancient world - it just means someone who is unconstitutional not an actual bad person) with democracy (Much like how the US forces its style of democracy on everyone else) It set up military bases and colonies in its allies territory (To control them) made them use Athenian currency (Petrodollar anyone?) and brutally suppressed nationalist rebellion. It had become clear that the Delian League had become the Athenian Empire which was a thallosocracy (Empire by naval power like Britain and the US) And while Athens grew rich and powerful and innovative and artistic she had become an empire abroad while remaining a democracy at home. Pericles, the most notable of Athenian statesmen said to his kinsman: Your empire is now a tyranny: it may have been wrong to take it but it is more dangerous to let it go'. That is quintessentially American. After all if America let go of her empire the Soviets would take it over much like the Spartans would if Athens let go of her empire. You can now see how America compares to Athens. A shining light of democracy at home… an empire to the rest of the world.

But here's he clencher and a warning. Over the next few decades the Cold War between Athens and her "allies" and Sparta and her allies turned into a hot war and eventually Athens was defeated mainly due to her own arrogance and all the mistakes that entails. Some have compared the situation between the US and China right now as an Athens vs Sparta in the making. So a warning from history, don't be like Athens because history does not hand out second chances to civilizations so easily.

A: Lenin's Wall-Street Trotzkiites failed in taking over the Russian revolution, Stalin and his commukikes went rogue
B: Putin is a civnat, his policies reject judeo-liberalism, which includes a lot of (((humanitarian))) faculties and ngos, which he kicked out.
C: Putin is a former (((KGB))) official, and thus knows which ventures are a setup to prepare regime change, which is why he keeps those exact ventures (this includes lgbt for example) out. He takes out the fags for no reason other than that he knows full well that fag rights are only ever pushed to destabilize a country and prepare to purge the current government, which would include him.
D: Russia is a competitor for resources with western private interests, the Russian economy is largely independent and has financial (((beneficiaries))) of it's own. So long as these exist and collect their cake, there is a humongous untapped potential for western (((traders))) to make a profit.

That's very interesting.

Ah, makes sense.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, that the apparent 'hatred' for Russia is the following thing

Jews are pretty comfortable in Russia. A lot of the richest oligarchs are jewish. They have lots of jews in the music business, which includes a large proportion of their all-time hits. The TV is full of the too. In regards to the main political talkshows that shape the Russian world-view (there' not a lot of alternative media like on the internet), half of the participants are usually jewish (including the host). Politics is full of them too.

So, it boils down to, Jews in America are upset that Jews in Russia are not letting the American/Israeli Jews have some of that sweet Russian action?

Exiling (((them))) during Czar's rule and exposing their Elders' Protocols.

MOSCOW, June 14 (Xinhua) – Russian President Vladimir Putin said Moscow was ready to give an adequate response to NATO's expansion in order to maintain a strategic balance, according to an interview released on Wednesday.
"This is another great strategic mistake made by our partners, because Russia will give an adequate answer to all these actions," Putin said in an interview with U.S. film director Oliver Stone.
He said Russia faced two threats, one of which was the deployment of ballistic anti-missiles in Eastern European countries in the vicinity of Russia's borders.
The other threat was that the launchers of anti-missiles could be transformed into attack systems in a matter of minutes or hours, Putin said.
According to him, these systems were being deployed not only in Eastern Europe, but also aboard ships on duty in the Mediterranean and the northern seas, as well as in Alaska, thus encircling all Russia's territory.
"This will mean nothing else but a new cycle of arms race," Putin said.
Russia will take all necessary steps to respond to NATO's expansion, the president said.
"Our response will be much cheaper, maybe somehow tougher, but it will be effective. And we will preserve this so-called strategic balance. Balance is a very important thing," he said.
The second episode of Oliver Stone's four-episode documentary "The Putin Interviews" was aired on U.S. TV channel Showtime on Tuesday. The final two episodes will be aired later this week.

It's the international version of the democrat vs. republican dog and pony show. Each faction uses the other as a boogieman to keep the peasants scared and obedient, while they cooperate on the top level. The US and Russia will be at odds until it's time to solidify both into a proper world government under the same people. There will probably be a big war before that, to kill off dissenters and weaken the stock of both regions.

Geopolitics is theater. While everybody is arguing over this shit, the domestic policies are in principal exactly the same. Sure, it's adapted to the specific mentalities but in the end the demographic replacement happens everywhere, no matter whether it's in Europe, the US or Russia. The embedded video is a typical Russian political talkshow. This is what it boils down to.

Russia has completely paid off its debt to the IMF and former Soviet Territories, its debt to GDP ratio is only 5 percent. They obviously haven't thrown the international finance parasite off of their backs entirely and there are still kike banker oligarchs looting the country internally but they are comparably very bad goys who deny trillions of dollars of loot to international banking cartels. Russia also obviously undermines the Oded Yinon plan and other Ziocon faggotry in Syria and elsewhere.

Gyrofag here.

Also not that Athens is cucked today while Laconia has remained one of the biggest thorns in the gun-grabbing state's sides and the most hardcore stronghold of Greek nationalism.

note*

Shit, that is no different than watching American political coverage.

They fucking build up those former soviet territories from the ground up. Some of these republics didn't even have a written language. They should be forever grateful to Russians. It's again simply the case of helping to breed non-whites so they can migrate into Russia later on.

The plan is to break Syria apart into several factions. This is happening right now, i.e. Assad, FSA/USA, Iraq, Kurds, Turks. Letting ISIS win and establish a caliphate empire was never the end goal.

(dubs checked)
This, it is all mostly theatrics. Kikes in Russia along with unscrupulous and corrupt natives are screwing the country over, just like they are in America.

It's in Russia's interest to tell the truth about Israel's plans for a pipeline through Syria. The jews don't want Israel to go down in history as country that created a real holocaust in Syria for a pipeline.

Jews own most of Russia google Russian oligarchs and Russian mafia and see where the rabit hole leads you.

So why are (((they))) destroying Europe?

Golly gee, I sure wonder why the media keeps demonizing Russia…

Thanks user.

Goddamn I'm retarded

Because it's not jewish. They haven't even begun to really destroy Europe yet.

Because the phrase "american imperialist pigs" was 100% true, and red scare was just a tool to attack others. Now there is some other propaganda, the pigs stayed the same.

So they want to sell oil and gas to Europe and thus cripple Russia. But at the same time they're destroying the countries that they want to sell this oil to. And your conclusion is that it's because "it's not jewish". You understand that you sound like an imbecile, right?

Lol no, Russia is most active in subverting actual nationalist groups into being shills for a multicultural Russian empire or even into literal commies, Dugin is at the center of this as an anti-white neo-communist faggot who is a major influence on both Putin and Implicit Dick.
Putin jails legitimate nationalists and criminalizes "hate speech, holohoax exposure, etc."

He bans color revolution NGOs to stabilize his country, many of those NGOs are anti-white but that is not why Putin goes after them

90 percent of that is either lip service or feckless, look at Russia's rates of HIV, drug addiction, etc.

RIDF pls go.

Because there is only one political party you retard. The republicans are not our friends. They didn't even fight against Obama with the same ferocity they're blocking President Trump with, they're proposing retarded bills like the one to make illegals into citizens after serving in the army, and their campaign contributions come from the same fucking people the Democrats get theirs from. So it's no surprise they hate the same things the democrats do. And they're even more pissed we have a president who seems keen on cock-blocking their warhawk agenda

Yes, they will use it to leech whatever wealth is left in Europe. After several more bubbles and crashes, it will be gas for jews living in Europe, genius.

Your gibberish is insufferable. Answer the posed questions for once.

Your standard lefty coworker hates Russia because Russia isn't nice to faggots.

You lost ashkenazi rabbi. Scuttle away now.

Because there were a ton of kikes living in Russia, and kikes did as kikes do, and the Russians got pissed and POGROMED.com'd their asses several times.

You know how the jews have an intense hatred for Germans and want to wipe them out? Same idea.

My trips say a different story.

Reported.

STOP calling the United States "America". It's as stupid as calling the nation of China Asia.

There's no continent called America, you dumb latinx shitskin.

The Americas (also collectively called America) encompass the totality of the continents of North and South America

Mestizo/Huehue confirmed

You will never be white.

Russia is no threat to Poland, Hungary, Czechia, etc

Not as strong-willed as Merkel though:

(((burger))) detected

:^)

I love RT

this

underrated post

America is the only country that could've owned the world with the Bomb but didn't. The post Cold War rise of the EU, the close relationship with them, a cooperative with China and a Dynasty of 4 presidencies promoting a One world government that is heavily influenced by European elitists (whom prefer contributing their efforts to a NWO as a recompense to being a national of a has been World Power) all have the problem of a Sovereign and formidable opposition of Russia to the extent that these aging elitist will push a WW3 scenario in existence to see the fruition of their One World Government in their lifetimes. However Trump through a wrench in the works when their to be Warrior Queen wasn't corronated President Hillary Clinton by a glitch in the US Constitution and the efforts made by those whom served as the soldiers of the Lord Emperor in The Great Meme War

Jews hate anything that isn't completely submitted and enslaved by the Demiurge (Loky/Jehovah/Yahveh), like they are.
Life's greatest truths are simple yet powerful.

America = USA
North America = continent with America in it
South America = continent with Brazil in it
Americas = North + South America
Latin America = former colonies of Spain/Portugal

you will never be white, pedro

redpill me on x

You're goddamn right, spic.

thanks for the write up. interesting perspective on the current clusterfuck that is geopolitics.

Cool. Any good books on this subject?

This. Jews are demons and nothing more.

This

The Peloponnesian Wars by Thucydides is by far the best account.