Lighting the Fuse

NEW BEN GARRISON CARTOON, FUCKERS!

The Radical Left has become the Mainstream Left

Thanks for posting the original for once, OP.

Yeah, that about sums it up.

whos got the edit

Someone needs to fix Bernie's nose.

Fucking Gold

Needs more lynch

Not too bad for Garrison to be honest, his shit is usually just lower end repackaged Holla Forums jokes that he failed to comprehend were ironic with a flair of sexual desire for Trump

Stephen Colbert called the shooting an "act of terror". He's the only lefty to do that.

Oh, you're right. I found the original.

Really?

This is pretty on point, editing it would only cheapen it.

Clever.

Subtle.

See

Yeah but the money interests who enable all this shit will quickly go into hiding once a few are killed. Same with the celebs. Antifa or whoever that's young, stupid, on drugs with tattoos and facial piercings ie their street thugs will wander around like zombies but without the enablers, aren't shit. Just a few select shitheads need to be shot in the face.

Some cuck will say FBI or don't make xyz cunt a martyr, but if that obese fuck Moore got blasted in his gut with a shotgun, do you really think anyone would do anything but laugh? You can take a turd like that and make them into anything let alone a saint. They'll just be forgotten in 3-6 days like a bombing victim. This news cycle is based on attention spans and fuckers crave new shit. That's the Jew's big trick, he has you running around like a chicken with your head cut off, REACTING to everything they do. That's why he wins.

Maddow, Madonna, some nigger, NOT hard to get.

Our energies rather go into exploiting globalists for profit instead of shooting some useless effiminate leftist cunts.

don't defend that faggot

that really does make it better

nevermind i'm retarded. it's a 5 point star

I'm not defending him. I'm just callin' it like I sees it.

That's what happens when commies gain power.

Jews, user. Jews.

The problem with commies today is that they are fucking bitches that lap up that cooperate shit/moral crack like in a church, despite that the human incentive vectors are still shit.
And they arent even real commies, they expand their shit into some day to day shit with all the precived "inequality", which in effect is nothing substantial but just wankery.

American jews are dumb frail creatures, and there only way to get laid is having money, which doesnt mean having money is a bad thing but everything about their shitty genetic inbread code forces them to only succeed in that. You just have to look at their overal stature and inbred faces to know that they have to strengthen the natural impetuus for the boobanimal to breed with them.

I know its intentional. Its still driving me bonkers.

Na wasnt. But there is some guy around here that always makes that mistake.

Which makes me wonder why he does that. Despite that american jews are still the genetic jenga towers of genetics. Would be a good start to dig into them psychologically since most of them are globalists.

So what you're telling me is the massive increase of fuckups with: too, to; their, there, they're; then, than; are all legitimate mistakes?
cant into sentence properly
No easily ideas moving

Read the my post again, wasnt intentional you mongoloid. And i know grammar better than most of the americans.

No easily money moving.

can someone post the original one?

I think this is the original

None of you notice the six pointed star on the top of the dynamite stick?

There needs to be a new trend of happy merchanting which means you create a happy merchant with shadow play, preferably casually.
That could also applied to other merchants.

I would rather focus on the fuse and how it is drawn.

Missed opportunity to make the 5 pointed star in "Shoot the @*#" 6 pointed.

Too spokEE.
Faggot.
I would force such a boobanimal into a bathtub, wash her dumb cunt, tits ass and mouth
and so speaks zarathustra you look like a camel and though you are one.

I must have missed out on the two scoops meme because I've been out for a bit.

Did Colbert the Cuck really freak out over ice cream? I remember when he blatantly shifted his audience's opinions on Comey's firing.

What the hell is wrong with her tits

CNN and a couple other lefty news sites ran headlines about how trump had 2 coops of icecream with his pie while everyone else at the table (some whitehouse thing with the people working there) only had 1.
Trump finished his icecream. No one else really ate any of it. It's that petty.

They have a bra covering them.

I thought the founding fathers were all about shooting politicians you don't like. I thought that was the whole point of the second amendment.

it's just a prank bro

That is fucking phenomenal. Thank you, user.

Magical times we live in

I think this is my favourite cartoon of his so far; I've seen some criticism of his drawings saying he tends to label too many things, even his caricatures, which should be easily identifiable anyway. I also think the message behind this cartoon is definitely a lot easier for normies who aren't up-to-date with internet political culture to follow, which is something else I'd say about some of his other cartoons; they can require a bit of a detailed understanding of current meme trends to get all the jokes.

implants have shifted.