ONGOING RACEWAR CONTINUES UNABATED, WHITES DYING IN RECORD NUMBER BY BLACKS, Holla Forums POSTS DANK MEMES IN RESPONSE

ONGOING RACEWAR CONTINUES UNABATED, WHITES DYING IN RECORD NUMBER BY BLACKS, Holla Forums POSTS DANK MEMES IN RESPONSE
White deaths by blacks hidden among inner city fatalities figures.
The number of murders continues to sky rocket in Baltimore after six people are killed in less than 24 hours.
Baltimore is closing in on 160 homicides, not even halfway through the year.
Police are beefing up patrols and canvassing neighborhoods.
WJZ’s Rick Ritter spoke with some residents who said they’re scared to come forward and go to police because they’re afraid they too could be gunned down.
The blood shed is hard to fathom. Six people killed in hours, one of them, Sebastian Dvorak, just turned 27.
They’re homicide 155 and 157 in Baltimore, but the two victims’ faces have a story. Both were gunned down in violence that’s incomprehensible.
“The senselessness of this violence, I’m at a loss words,” said David Dvorak, Sebastian’s father.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wish there was race war but unfortunately it's just Baltimore being Baltimore, the Detroit away from Detroit.

You know, if people just started gunning down any nignogs flying colors, it would get reported as gang violence and never investigated.

KILL ALL NIGGERS IN THE COMING CIVIL WAR

KILL EM ALL 2018

I AM A FASHMAN

Either you're very new or willfully ignorant.

Hey Bernstein

Keep memeing the race war men. Soon it'll be happening!

This.

also depending on the intensity of it all be mindful of forensic ballistics and the probable registry created from background checks

Shotguns solve the forensic ballistic problem my man.

jews and niggers be kill

We can only post memes until President Trump signs the executive order giving legal immunity to RWDS for killing domestic enemies. You can't own funs if you're a felon, and nobody wants to go through the years of legal hell like Zim-Zam did, even if you're 100% innocent.

Just fucking wait, kikes.

The race war already started. It's on, right here, right now.

GO TEAM H'WHITE

Their skin is color enough.

The inner cities are lost. They will be cleaned up when war ends food supplies and everyone there starves to death

We have warned you fucks since the 2004. You did not listen. Trump is now president, you got all the tools you need to for a government to listen to you, and this government out of all of them in last 200 years is the most likely to listen to you. Instead of taking action in the form of a real demonstrating protest without violence, you come here and complain.

Most of Holla Forums isn't American fyi, contrary to what you believe.

The first questions is, who in their right mind would willingly live near a city with a majority of the populus being niggers? Have you read the NCVS DOJ studies regarding nigger on white crime? Even in 2015 they started censoring it. I have read most of them and the last one was done by Eric Holder, a niggr and he proved yet again that inner city niggers are the worst of the worst. They kill more people then the Mexican Cartel.

Have you seen the daily video's that Colin Flaherty does to expose you to the reality, yet is censored from youtube and prevented from showing up in the sidebar for related crimes?
youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw

The information is out there for all to see, white's simply do not care.

Protests accomplish nothing, and Trumpskovich is about as likely to listen to us - that is, White people - as he is to sever ties with his Jewish daughter.

Oh, also:
Prove it. This place is largely dead outside Real American hours.

We get a lot of EuroNEETs

The twisted prosody on a handful of words is so off in an otherwise wonderfully produced and written track. Bullseye, collapse, waiting for hell to arrive. "Cutie" is a little questionable, but I'd give that one a pass as a stylistic choice.

not many compared to americans. Unless you are counting the britcucks, most of whom ran away to their cuckshed.

Oy vey you Nazis need to get out there and start killing some niggers or else more plebs will realize 95% of all Political Violence comes from the Left! We are so close to utopia but you fucks aren't following the script!!!

I just get out of prison and the frickin country is in civil war.

Darwin applies to all races

HERE COME THE MEGOOKA/ENDKIKE/ /POLK/IKE SHILLS RIGHT ON SCHEDULE

4chan Holla Forums is magnitudes better when americans are asleep

I recommend you return, then.

are you implying there exists a core Holla Forums-only group that never goes between the two sites? wow what a neat little club, you meet feel so special

Birthdays are for spoiled lefty children, user. I admire you for not being a faggot.

how about >>>/suicide/

What band?

They don't have an excuse.

Okay? If you're not expecting violence from niggers you're probably a delusional Leftist, and if you're a delusional Leftist you're probably living in a city. Fuck if I care.

If yellowstone blows, it's the signal for the DOTR.

Yep… we'll purge them soon enough.

..The nigs aren't the fucking mafia.

This is just the thought process of impotent, passive faggots. "Don't go to war because you might die".
White nationalists have been waiting for generations. White nationalists have literally seen their own children be taken from them by the system, niggers and the military for Jewish Israeli wars.

Are white nationalists literally the biggest pussies on the face of the earth?

Why?

Whites are literal cowards who run from invaders.