What multiplayer games you fags are playing?

What multiplayer games you fags are playing?

plenet sid 2 with

I only play local multiplayer because I'm not a tasteless faggot. I'm playing Sega Saturn games right now.

Nothing. My fun isn't decided by othher people

I was playing Tf2 but that new update fucked everything up.
Guess OSRS works as a multiplayer game.

Natural Selection 2 and MHG

Like clockwork

Is NS2 any better than Evolve? god that game was boring

Monster Hunter Generations offline because multiplayer is the cancer killing vidya and social behavior is the cancer killing civilization

None, other than OSRS. I've become disillusioned with the multiplayer games that I used to like, and all the really new ones are shit from the get-go.

Looks like I better get my grind on the Fremennik elite diaries.

Just had Evo, so I played some Street Fighter: 3rd Strike, Alpha 3 and some Guilty Gear

Of course it's better, although if you're trying to make a direct comparison that won't work.
NS2 is like an FPS mixed with an RTS.

Why is the size of those body builder's dick compared to their muscle mass so small?

FFXIV.

just had a nice run of weeping city of mhach. only got some shit for my WHM.

It's not like your dick gets bigger as you work out

Monster hunter generations, but I'm playing it solo.

Dicks aren't muscle.
Think how great it would be to earn a bigger dick
No, jerking off wouldn't count

Evolution has failed us.

Just reflex currently

4chan template threads lol

You're a tasteless faggot.

Of course I can, but I'm talkin prehensile, flexin' muscle dicks here.

That would require a massive nerf to auto-fellating fags.

Now we're talkin

Insurgency

You play video games made by other people, so yes, it is.

Its like you fags don't want to have fun.

Bitches pls, if dicks grew with exercise i could tether the moon to the earth with it by now

been meaning to try it

damn man, i guess that edgy faggot has to kill himself now

Because the muscles get bigger as you train but your dick doesn't? Duh.

Also, while on a steroid cycle your testicles shrink. They return to normal after the cycle though.

Warcraft 3

How is that even fun? It's so fucking slow I think even Halo is faster

CS 1.6. and GTA IV. Holla Forums server for IV when.

At least play Source

Been playing a lot of 100% OJ for the last 2 weeks since it got updated and they're doing a double XP thing.
Sora is best girl

Metal Gear Online

survey threads are cancer, newfags. stop sliding actual discussion. no one is reading your posts

I've been playing L4D2 Versus and tennis outside.

wanna play right now homeslice?

Talking to yourself doesn't count. Survey replies are one line blog posts, prove me wrong

The only real response.

Are we gonna get anymore big updates or is this it? I'd buy 100 DLCs if they would give us something.

I'd rather bump this thread and continue to trigger you.

I'd just like an automatch that actually fucking works.
The only other option is the player made servers and they ALWAYS have faggots playing snake or ocelot and they just ruin the balance of the whole match.

I need more maps with less open spaces and choke points.

Evolve Stage 2

It's great fun

when you don't have scrubs in your team, of course

Smoking the dota 2. I can quit whenever
I can't quit whenever

I played some HFTF with a buddy a few hours ago.

Raw Data

I have sold my soul to Payday 2 and am considering to buy the DLC
Please send help

Northern bonus week about to drop

Rocket league
And sometimes risk of rain when faggots have a good connection

Diablo2

DotA2. It is a very fun game with good mechanics and lots of ways to improve your own gameplay.

I still play The Last of Us multiplayer on the PS3.

I'm not kidding
Me and my bro played this till 1 am last night, and the state of the server made it feel even more magical. Riding around town battling gyms and keking at pic related was honestlyfun

Fuck, forgot to spoiler images.

Solo MMR?

Xonotic

Also the Holla Forums server was active enough for this to happen.

Overwatch because my normalfag friends are playing it and I'm a lonely cunt.

Pharah is fun.

Splatoon, the only multiplayer game worth playing right now

Where are you at?

Battlefield BC2 and Call of Duty: Ghosts 2

Campers vs Infinite Jukers

Australia m8

how progressive

BC2 still gets players?

oh yes

Chivalry on mods

Fun and frustrating, as games should be

Oh shit nigga

People still play BC1 on PS3

how is that shit?

It gets really samey and really difficult for the survivors as whoever's playing the killer gets more perks for the three killers.
Watched a Twitch slut who had fully upgraded all the killers and they just killed everyone in a few minutes, in the same way 9/10 times.
Would not recommend at this time.

Tf2 tbh

and yet here you are

i tried it just now, never got more than 3 players and got stuck on a lobby you cant even chat

some developers are straight up retarded

Every single time.

S4 League
I can't leave the fucking game. I'm addicted to it like how my brother is addicted to weed. Pic related is oc i made with my character.

My fellow african descendent.

Rainbow six siege

This thread proves that people on Holla Forums who still play multipalyer games are cancer.

I played that shit literally over five years ago. STopped because the moment you get into better leagues every match had an invincible cheating faggot in it. Also, the temporary equipment system was horrible.

Did it improve at all?

Rainbow Six Siege.

Phalanx Squad Best Squad.

rFactor
Sometimes GT6

None, wanted to get into Tree of Saviour, but the vast amounts of class choices completely overwhelms me, considering im shit at calculating out good character progress

Its like you all came here from neogaf or some shit. I tend to forget that despite all our doings in naming the jew, and bad marketing, you still continue playing shit games.

It's arguably one of the most tolerable games to play that was put out by ubisoft, and they're actually fixing it.

Oh no! People playing games they find fun!!

It is pretty bad but it's fun and addicting

Compared to everything else Ubi has put out as of late, it's great.

Just get rid of Uplay and it'd be tolerable

Things have gotten even worse. The devs have stopped putting new maps and modes, they only release skins now. Also there's some rumor about devs working on a 'permanent solution' against hackers but i think that's all bullshit. I'm just playing until the game closes down because i'm a lost cause and i can't feel good without playing at least 1 match that's not station-2.

It's a shame cause Ubi is focused more in other games :/

I'll admit that Ghost in the Shell is a guilty pleasure for me (unfinished and buggy pleasure), but you don't talk shit about Bad Company 2.

Nothing has changed, still the same unskilled normalfag game.

Only one game worth playing in MP…

not that user but I do, the game is filled with autists who lock up their games with passwords and even in pubs most won't let you in if the AI you're going to control is winning or if they don't feel like it in general.
tl;dr I have no friends

Didn't that quote turn out to be fake?

I've been playing Space Station 13, it's been fun but that learning curve is vertical. What ever happened to the threads on it, anyways?

Was playing Natural Selection as commander.
Some guy had something like 720TopNep as his user name and he was the best solider.

U wot m8 isn't it a card game?

Goons were happy they killed the 8ch server so they killed the server they propped up to do it with.

So now no servers means no recurring OP means no ss13 threads.

I wish someone was still playing crysis wars.

Pirates, Vikings and Knights 2, Tribes: Ascend and Wildstar.

PVK2 is like less serious chivalry, where you can choose one of 3 factions, Pirates, Vikings and Knights. Pirates are pirates, they all have guns giving them a ranged advantage but they have no good melee tank and Vikings can fuck them up big time if they lose that advantage.
Vikings are melee warriors with fairly fast classes that will kill you if you get close and don't have a HP and armor advantage. Knights have a Knight who is a tank warrior with tons of armor, a Man at Arms who has a melee weapon with good range and a crossbow which does good damage against enemies with low armor and an archer who is the biggest bitchass class in the game and anyone who plays him is a degenerate that should be gunned down in the streets.
All around a really good game, it's a source mod that's completely free on Steam and I suggest giving it a shot.

Tribes is something all of you probably know. It got a patch a while ago and is now back in support. It's getting patch 1.4 also soon which is right now in the PTS.

Wildstar is a MMO with lots of charm and no P2W shit. I started playing it last week and have been enjoying it a lot so far.

My nigga, shame its slowly dying however

The ranks in CS:GO are so inflated that the only way you are going to have a high skilled game you have to be over DMG.

Those were good times, shame alphacuck ruined it all.

Oooh shit, do you happen to be Proud Maoist?
Some guy was spouting Holla Forums memes a few days ago, and it was beyond obvious he was from some chan board.

Depends on the time of day, since every multiplayer game I have isn't worth playing for more than a couple hours at a time, tops

There's pirated necropolis, it's a multiplayer game so it still technically counts if I'm playing it alone

I'm also going into Evolve: Shit 2 once every day for the log in bonus

Then occasionally there's GTA online, which at this point I only use to listen to music while driving around the city on a bike and occasionally doing shotgun drivebys because anything else is too frustrating

I miss good multiplayer games

Unreal Tournament

R6: Siege. Playing with a group of friends is incredibly fun and intense.

Isn't that the one game where the cut out the terrorist team and replaced them with more operatives just to be PC?

I don't think that was ever the case. In the alpha, you could play as other operators on defense as well.

Nah I can definitely find promotional materials where the defending team is clearly a bunch of terrorists. One of the defending operators even has a cell-phone activated IED as a holdover.

No, steam name is Sleeprocket if you wanna play

There must be a way

Haven't seen you yet. I play on Pirateperfection 24/7 island most of the time, I'm OmnYfie.

Well shit, figured it was dead.

welp, time to reinstall. Even though I dislike BC2 as trying too hard to be CoD.

I'm playing Overwatch and I'm even having fun.