Republican House Rep Steve Scalise shot, thread #2

Continuation from thread at

Bernie Sanders supporter James Hodgkinson re-enacts the days of the 1970s violent radical left. Opens fire on Republican congressmen at baseball field, wounds House Representative Steve Scalise and several aides before getting shot down by security detail.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivana_Trump
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=zelnick
archive.is/cUoPQ
splcenter.org/news/2017/06/14/attack-gop-congressmen-assault-democracy#.WUGIQFCSPdk.twitter
abcnews.go.com/US/disgraced-journalist-juan-thompson-pleads-guilty-cyberstalking-anti/story?id=48013730
archive.is/ftYqr
avotaynu.com/csi/csi-home.htm,
geni.com/people/Miloš-Zelníček/6000000009656529359
t.co/1whdwH9nhc
twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/873268339661049856
algemeiner.com/2017/06/14/leading-gop-israel-ally-steve-scalise-among-the-wounded-in-virginia-shooting-incident/
archive.is/a9i1w
archive.is/re79C
politico.com/story/2017/06/14/trump-scalise-baseball-shooting-239572
archive.is/gDzGf
archive.is/OUWZk
archive.is/mzquD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for helicopters soon

we need some air force patriot to take one for the team and put a jdam through pelosi's office window.

DOTR When???

“When the assassination of a sitting president is graphically celebrated in New York’s Central Park, and gets a standing ovation from onlookers, and at least some of its sponsors enthusiastically endorse it, what we’re looking at is a shockingly depraved loss of conscience and decency on the part of the ‘hate Trump’ crowd,” Kupelian said. “It is reminiscent of the French Revolution and the giddy blood-lust of the enraged populace who watched the beheadings of their former leaders as though it were great entertainment.”

Another previous thread on this same subject here

Also on election night, British journalist Monisha Rajesh tweeted, “It’s about time for a presidential assassination.”

Trump needs to stop pussyfooting. With ONE tweet about seth rich he could frame practically the entire lefty MSM as accessories to murder after the fact, contextualizing and capitalizing on current disgust over libtards celebrating the shooting of a congressman. Don Jr if you're lurking MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

I think it's time for a crackdown.

Arrest and detain ANTIFA members.

Treat all the "dude trump should die lmao!" threats seriously and start forcing people to face actual consequences for it.

I'm getting so fucking sick of this bullshit.

The difference is that the right in this country has a monopoly on violence.

Honestly I really REALLY want Don Jr. to run in 2024.

Just fucking imagine man, a Holla Forumsack in the white house.

This.

Starting work at local news station. Headline from national branch is "Democrats pray for wounded congressman".

And they wonder why we're killing each other now.

Agreed. Terrorists should be handled as terrorists.

I haven't caught up since this news yesterday, do we know for a fact it's a leftist or could it be an actual red-pilled user sick of all the ZOG tools the (((alt-right))) has been misdirected into cheering for.
I know I'm bitterly disappointed in how easily brainwashed so-called jew-wise user were when they went along with the psyop to vote for Republikike jews and pretend it was a win for ourside.

I approve of shooting any zog serving politician whether leftist kike or right wing neocon jew-tool.

So you'd want to go to prison for saying "Hillary should die"? Fucking stupid idea. You'll start to value your freedom of speech only after you've lost it, but then it will be too late.

This is war, faggot. You don't hold back ammo because you think shooting is wrong. You return fire and get the bastards before they get you.

Antifa are a terrorist group. End of story.

That wouldn't do anything except validate their muh hitler narrative. A seth rich tweet would remove any semblance of moral highground the far left have + extinguish the russian narrative overnight. Something like
Why isn't Kim Dotcom being allowed to present his evidence to the senate subcommittee?
and the dominos would start falling immediately and within 24 hours he'd be a household word. Combined with bernouts shooting up baseball games it would be a fugging
WRAP.

Agreed, but until these commie fucks - including the likes of MSNBC - are completely 100% discredited that's never going to happen.

It's already illegal to threatened or even say that you want to kill the President.

And Hildacunt isn't president(thank dog)

Except leftists haven't been shot yet and you already get into shit for claiming to want to kill her. Call me when they get fucked in similar fashion.

I don't know man Ivanka is a liberal and Jr is more charismatic and I think more intelligent than Eric.

He's a sly fucker. He also looks like Patrick Bateman who was obsessed with Trump in the Books so there's even more memetic convergence.

more accurately, the niggers have a monopoly on violence in this country.

calm down junior g-man don't get your panties in a twist you'll pull out a few hairs

jews want non-jews to kill each other
they will say and do whatever causes disunity and strife in order to raise tensions to the point of violence
as long as it is goy on goy violence it is good for them (especially if it hurts whites)

Oh lolberg, how naive of you. You will already go to jail for saying Hillary should die, and nothing happens to anybody on the left who openly calls for Trump's assassination.

No they fucking don't you idiot.

Our little girls are better marksman than hood rats.

smh

Why does every Trump have a puffy fucking face and no defined jawline? Someone needs to get these lads a high-protein, carb deficient diet.

Maybe there's a deep rooted problem in the DNA that's being hidden in the MSM and alt-media?

She really does look like a jew even in the latest pics.

The fuck? How is she that impure? Melania is 100% pure Slav and the Trumps certainly has Euro features.

Ivanka is from previous wife/marrige.

Only baron is 50% Slaw masterrace

Here is what I know.

When I found out what had happened the name had already been dropped at the very least.

I went and found a twitter I found many actually. Some clearly fake but the real one didn't seem to have many tweets. Something tells me he was pretty low key on internet shit till he commied out.

Out of the people he followed on his twitter account I firstly found the account for his business. Found that a certain @_MANelson is the first his account followed, the first who followed him and believe to be someone he communicates with regularly.

Not to shortly after I started seeing accounts that followed one of his other accounts @jameshodgkins11.

@wits_mcgee was defending him. She was within the first 30 people that followed an account with other 240 followers (at first time of investigating.

I came across bruce bartletts account, a couple friends helped to identify someone who NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED.

I personally find it ironic that his videos and photos number would be that on that day. I think they are somehow involved and communicated with each other.

@mark94395461 That twitter account I'm also working on as it's suspected to be a friend of his, someone he would communicate/meet up with.

This person is also a mutual follow and follower, considering that multiple forces are connected here and that the victims of the shit were going really heavy on the human trafficking issue, this was a clear message.
@BNDwriter That is just the twitter account but it has appeared multiple times now.

His most recent follows on the twitter account for his business were that of rachel maddow, kdsk news, Bruce Bartlett, Rob Reiner, Josh harkinson. I think that says a lot considering what happened, I wonder if he had any communication with them, maybe letting them know that it would happen? so they could get the first good "two scoops" on the news for the day.

Bruce is trying to rewrite history. He's planned his book for when we will be well into civil war. Something tells me his money is connected tightly.

As for Michelle Nelson, She might have some answers. I'll never be able to go back onto twitter again. So I can't reach out to her.

He's a commie, we know that much. What if he was a part of seiu? What if he was a part of indivisible? Don't have the answer yet personally but hopefully will find it today.

Ivanka, Don Jr, and Eric's mother is Ivana Trump. Ivana Trump was born Ivana Zelnickova. Zelnickova is the female variant of the last name Zelnick, which is a jewish last name. Ivanka, Don Jr, and Eric all look like mutants and married jews because they are jews/"people with jewish ancestry" themselves. It's sad how many times I've posted this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivana_Trump
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=zelnick

What the fuck is this narrative?

That cheese pizza delivery was 100% the commie moloch worshipping traitors gloating.

That is them telling us "look what we did you filthy goyim". They think they can get away with this. They think the rules havent changed in our favor.

At this point what I want does not matter. Theres a lot of things that I would want but none match my desire to see kikes and commies pay for their crimes.

All in one single article
archive.is/cUoPQ

In the actual article, the guy says he feels that because Trump is actually trying to make a difference, it's awakened some "demons". Fucking of course the media would spin that shit.

this is nothing new for (((them)))

THE FUCKING CHUTZPAH OF THESE KIKES

splcenter.org/news/2017/06/14/attack-gop-congressmen-assault-democracy#.WUGIQFCSPdk.twitter

We need to start cataloguing all these kikes and putting them on The List.

Also, any status update's on Scalise's condition? He's in fucking Medstar (same shady clinton foundation-related hospital Seth Rich was taken to) so he should be worried for his life

I don't understand this at all. Walter Reed is right there in Bethesda and has a whole hell of a lot of experience treating gunshot wounds from AKs. Why isn't he there instead of some shitty SEIU-run abattoir?

If he survives, it'll be because this is a high profile person and huge news, and because there are too many agents around for the SEIU nurses to kill him. If he survives.

It was easier to deep-six Seth Rich because at the time he was still a literally-who that nobody knew about until after the fact.

I have a feeling we're following the fate of empires to the letter. Right now Trump is just our Caesar trying to save the union but America will be 250 years old soon and then it'll be all over. Thanks to the age of affluence and pseudo-intellectualism promotion of atheistic, nihilistic, and altruist pathology has destroyed society and civilisation. People have become obsessed with money and simply give not a damn about the civilisation that made their great lives possible. Even the poorest nigger in America is the 18th wealthiest anything on earth. Imagine that. Being American means you are apart of the 1% of humanity but it's never enough. The idiots will vote for gibs and the elites who have lost all their merit and honour only senselessly destroy society that made them or their ancestors so wealthy in favour of their shekels no matter the cost, even if that cost is the entire civilisation itself. Finally its the insanity of the dregs like Hodgkinson, a moron just like any other in history always going after the wrong targets. It would have made far more sense for him to shoot Hillary and her supporters for fucking over Bernie or directly him shooting up Wall Street itself, but he didn't. He's an idiot who fired off a hundred shots and only managed to get himself killed and the right given all the right in the world to retaliate in just. It's the end. Everything has broken down.

For the sake of argument, let's pretend the (((deep state))) doesn't murder people there. That just means MedStar is a shitty hospital with incompetent staff where you are more likely to die from GSWs during treatment. At best. At worst it's a shitty hospital with an incompetent staff that oh by the way is actively trying to finish the job if killing him.

we don't want her to die, just shit her pants live on stage

Trump's a fucking pussy the he should of called for the dissolve of the corporate media by force. Instead it appears he wants all his support shot out from under him. What a fucking coward this isn't what I voted for.

A big part of the pantsuit and long Mao coat was so she could wear diapers.

But if it's just a shitty hospital, it doesn't make any sense why Scalise would be taken there from alexandria. Not to mention I don't buy the idea of the hospital in the heart of DC where the country's most (((important))) people all live is going to be a mediocre piece of shit. Wouldn't they make sure they have the finest docs for themselves?

I'll be fair to Trump and say he's under a lot right now. Being president definitely isn't easy and to this day he still has a bunch of positions he needs to fill but hasn't yet because finding a trustworthy man in Washington is like winning the lottery fifty times consecutively. But he could do a lot more and I want to believe he's just bidding his time like now for more lefterrorism. This is why he doesn't declared antifa a domestic terrorist org yet. Every time they do crazy shit, it allows Trump even more leeway to call in the helicopters. Those radleft idiots are inadvertently giving Trump all the casus belli he needs to pull out the giant gold-titanium alloy boots.

lel

Shawn Michaels has really fallen on hard time
he actually looks better than the real Shawn Michaels now

Don't forget Juan Thompson, also update on his case:
abcnews.go.com/US/disgraced-journalist-juan-thompson-pleads-guilty-cyberstalking-anti/story?id=48013730
archive.is/ftYqr

One narrative I heard being floated yesterday was: Yeah, it's too bad these privileged crackers got shot but now they realize this is what poor niggers in the 'hood go through everyday. It's all dey fault.

wasnt that wierdo a confirmed democrat?

Yeah we get it, you voted for Hilldawg. Leave.

Obiously written by a kike for them, niggers can't metaphor.

Stop spreading erroneous information, user.

Ivana's father's name is Miloš Zelníček, as it says on the wiki you yourself linked. NOT "Zelnick." This is an important difference, because while "Zellnik" "Zelnik" "Zelnick" "Zelnig" all appear in the Consolidated Jewish Surname Index avotaynu.com/csi/csi-home.htm, Zelnicek does NOT. Neither does "Zelnickova" by the way.

Here is her father's tree. geni.com/people/Miloš-Zelníček/6000000009656529359

The Zelníček name is most common in Austria, although several earlier immigrated to the US and settled in Oklahoma. Checking grave markers, I found plenty of Christian Crosses but no devil stars (I did not check every single one however).

When you find something conclusive, feel free to share. Otherwise, if all you do is peddle rumors, fuck off and die.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivana_Trump
>ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=zelnick

Yeah, even the lugenpresse is calling out the JYT on this one.

Yep.

Bot detected?

waste of dubs. kys d&c shill

According to wiki, Scalise was part of a masonic fraternity.

Now I'm starting to see why so many hasbara are spamming those threads with praise for the 'based' Scalia, who they have claimed for trhe last 2 days how much a "hero" and "ourguy" he was.

t.co/1whdwH9nhc

Another fucking moron trying to d&c us from supporting someone who is at least mostly on our side, and in a position to help us.

Your own fucking quote shows that it stopped being a Masonic fraternity in 1933. That is almost 85 fucking years ago. Other than some random shit on their logo it's probably no different from any other group of college guys who pay to hang out together and drink beer in a communal frathouse.

Fuck off and die with this weakshit "proofs" and come at us with something definitive next time.

Pure Cohencidence, she was just on the rag and retaining water or got a picture from a bad angle, yea thats it.

THIS
They are yids, once you understand this fact Trump and his love of all things jewish make much more sense. He acts in the interests of the jews, bankers, and israel, not Americans. Over time this will become more and more obvious.

Checked against subversive kikels and bots,

Yeah, she's always had an odd face.

He's a fucking Ziodrone dude.
He's not at-all on 'our' side, and he's not in a position to be able to, nor to want to, help 'us'.

A Ziocon is a traitor, and a traitor can never be trusted.

I may have had my doubts earlier but thanks for confirming it for me.

Incidentally this was the initial picture from the Twitter feed that I found the info from.

The original tweet was asking why all these high profile incidents the MSM bang on about always seem to have hiked trouser legs in every MSM photo of the injured, it's understandable when the injury is a foot or ankle.

Then again this user , says Freemasons aren't even a thing, so that's that then

There really isn't any other way for them to shill this berniebro terrorist, so they default to attacking DRUMPF!

Ivanka posted this from her jewish daughter the other day
Apparently it's oh so cute, according to the jewess and no doubt a few of the (((anons))) ITT

twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/873268339661049856

How long do you jews think this "Trump is secretly on our side and definately not a jewish freemasonic fraud" hoax will hold?

Even blue-pilled normies I meet in the street are aware he's isreal first, and they're normies.

Not sure what Ivanka has to do with this thread. Use proper imageboard etiquette and sage if you're going to post something off topic.

You guys have to be shills. You always seem ready to pop up in any random thread and dump the same images and push the same narrative.

She really is a disgusting woman on basically all fronts - her manufactured appearance is grotesque to me, and the knowledge that she converted to kikery willingly demonstrates A) Trump was a terrible father to her, B) she is an abject traitor, and C) 'daddy' cannot be trusted so long as she remains in the President's advisory ranks.

>algemeiner.com/2017/06/14/leading-gop-israel-ally-steve-scalise-among-the-wounded-in-virginia-shooting-incident/
>archive.is/a9i1w

Leading GOP Israel Ally Steve Scalise Among the Wounded in Virginia Shooting Incident

>Congressman Steve Scalise of Louisiana, a top Capitol Hill ally of Israel, was among several people wounded on Wednesday morning in a shooting at a baseball field in Virginia.

>Scalise is known as one of Israel’s most unshakable allies in Congress.
>He emphasized that he had told Netanyahu that “the Jewish state of Israel can count on the full support of Congress.”

>In January, Scalise spearheaded a congressional resolution rejecting UN Security Council Resolution 2334, which accused Israel of “flagrant violations” of international law.
“It’s time that we stand up with our ally and our best friend in the world, Israel,” Scalise said following the approval of the House resolution.

Be less of a homosexual.

lmao you got me XDDDDDDDDDDD
filtered.

Here's just some comments referencing Trump's children in this thread.

Try being less of a coward too, fag. ;^)

No joke, the EMTs cut your pants off looking for GSWs to be sure because if a major artery gets nicked in your leg you can die real quick. The only thing I find fishy is that they took a photo of the victim on the stretcher after a high profile shooting - usually this is really frowned on so I'd have to guess this shot is from someone who isn't a pro photojourno?

Perhaps they stopped and paused for photos for The Freemasonic Chronicle?

But nogs can get away with it. If you goodify tyrone for breaking into your house half the country tries to crucify you. Tyrone smashes a ganny's head in for crack money and not a peep.

lol it may very well have been the case. I assume since this was a political shindig there must have been some photogs there but it seems to be understood that people writhing in pain and panic deserve some privacy that they're not explicitly entitled to in a public space. However I guess you will see plenty of innercity dindu nuffin gunshot victims on stretchers it's just you never see the same for victims of terrorism or mass shootings either due to journalistic ethics(lmfao) or whatever conspiracy may be afoot.

It seemed like a nice aside. It is obvious what we should be doing, such as spreading this shit and also spreading info about the media's and the left's stance in all of this as well as who is pulling the strings for both. And while we're at it, try and get antifa labelled a terrorist organization and get anyone associated with them labelled as such too. And of course, since we are a board of peace, do things a board of peace would do but I'll leave that up to each person to figure out.

The third guy was a Bernie supporter? Got some facts to back that up? I thought he was the douchefuck trying to LARP as an alt-right nazi at the Oregon antifa protests, had done time for robbing a liquor store, and beat up the minority worker there.

Seems to be a few media niggers getting nervous about the all the shit-stirring they've incited over the past few years. Seems a bit late to start apologizing.

Chicago Tribune: Let's take a step back, then demand clarity

archive.is/re79C

Fuck them. We didn't start the fire.

this. everyone here should be pushing the left even harder, rile them up more. the sooner they start open aggression the sooner they get smashed.

Do not let them retreat. Don't give them an inch.

They simply can't contain their asshurt when he speaks about anything. Really pathetic.

Exactly. We don't want them to sue for peace. "Coming together as a nation" just means whites putting their guns down and being good little goyim while the demographic replacement continues undermining them.

Stir the fucking pot. Get on social media and start talking about the possibility of a civil war. It's called psychological priming. You bring up something and it makes people think about it more and notice things more in their daily life. It softens them up and gets to accept the possibility of war.

THIS.

In one breath they're calling for calm and civility and in the next they're right back to flinging shit and agitating while claiming to be a victim of evil Drumpf's mean tweets. This all descended into a farce months ago.

This may be of interest
politico.com/story/2017/06/14/trump-scalise-baseball-shooting-239572
archive.is/gDzGf

a few years away yet

It's classic 'blame the victim' strategy.

The rabid leftists are Cluster B personality disordered fucks..
Look up the similarities.
Their lack of empathy explains why they virtue signal so much; it's a perfect cover for the lack of humanity

They're spreading the misinformation so Trump loses the support of Holla Forumsacks. It's all part of the counter-coup attempt.

Exactly right. They have no response to a berniebro trying to take out a bunch of GOP congresscritters so they open the binder to 'attack drumpf'.

Jeff Sessions shitting all over Comey and the congressional hearing also sent them into Drumpf's a kike mode. They also started up the nothing's going to change, go out and kill people shit again. Not subtle at all.

These fucking yids never stop with their passive voice bullshit. It's just some thing that's happened and nobody knows why.

LA Times: Alexandria shooting exposes the malign spirit haunting U.S. politics

archive.is/OUWZk

One more.

They still can't get over the fact Trump won't fold like a cheap suit and start apologizing for saying what he thinks. Bunch of hectoring old catladies acting like they're talking to a naughty 2nd grader.

LA Times: After a day on message, Trump slips back into old habits

archive.is/mzquD

That's E;R, one of /ourguys/. Go watch his stuff, he teaches kids about the Jews.