Critics are literally garbage. Both these films suck BIG TIME

Critics are literally garbage. Both these films suck BIG TIME.
Metacritic, IMDB, Reddit, 4chan, RT, Letterboxd all SHIT

Seriously fuck critics. I'm sick of this shit. They have been so fucking horrible since around 2012

Rey, did I ever tell you about Ben Solo? He was a student of mine, once. I detected that he started having dark thoughts about power in a prophetic Force vision. Disregarding the advice from all 3 Force Ghosts regarding not making rash decisions about these visions, I decided to assassinate him. I snuck into his quarters while he slept and activated my lightsaber with the intent to strike him down. Ben, of course, woke up after hearing the noise and stopped me before I could kill him by using the Force to cave in the roof. He then went on to kill all of my other very good friends while I sulked on this island. Porgs are not good friends, Rey. You know who was a good friend? Han Solo. Ben killed him too, and I didn't even know about it because I sealed myself from the Force in my cowardice. Ben was a bad friend.

It's because Blade Runner 2049's real hero ended up being his daughter. Stronk wymyn points +iconic franchise = instant 10/10

No nigger you don't get it an 81 on metacritic is ridiculously high, both of these are high because of retarded young dip fanboys who like the smell and taste of shit.

movies are just a tool of the jew

Literally this isn’t Luke Skywalker. This is bad fanfic.

also gay cucker is a jew flick with jewison ford

First we got a coward Han Solo who left his wife and son (because?), now a coward Luke who tries to kill vulnerable people.

Why are you surprised? It's Disney and if there isn't payola involved, then there's the overt implication that if you don't play ball, you get blacklisted, no more press screeners, no more review screenings, no invites to premieres, no exclusive interviews. Either you love this movie and suck the mouse dick, or you go find another job immediately.

i think its pretty fucking dope bro that theyre showing how strong all these women are. they outlived all the men, just like lady olenna from game of thrones did. god women are such fierce fighters

BR 2049 was actually pretty good.

no it sucks because somebody on reddit liked it and it was marketed for the reddit user base even though nobody saw it or talked about it, and the people who did just say they liked the original because they're faggot redditers who don't actually watch film and just want the cred of having watched old sci-fi much like the fags on this board who say 2049 was bad

No it actually wasn't Villenueve is a hack

says the faggot constantly posting about star wars

Name one other thing anyone is discussing right now

i'd like to discuss literally anything other than capeshit or fucking star wars but that's all you faggots consume

It's like Luke learned about the tragedy of Plagueis the Wise and how he was killed by Sheev

I discuss anything and everything more than half the posts here are Holla Forums tier

i have better film discussions on Holla Forums actually

I don't go to Holla Forums here but i had better film discussion there a year ago on 4chan than on 4chan tv

Both movies were modern trash mean't to sell tickets, not tell a story.

Blade Runner 2 sucked!

It was kino. The goons hated it for being too white and not cucked enough.

Brade Runner 2049 got a high rating because these people have never watched the original Blade Runner and they desparately want to be recognized as "geeks" so when a new movie/remake is set in that universe they're forced to hype it, to say "I was there when that movie was released", just like old people talk with love about the original Star Wars or Star Trek.

…but the difference between the old fans and them is that they (current year people) don't give a shit about the story, the characters or its universe, they only care about the brand.

They all said it was better than the original meaning they had watched it

Oy vey, goyim. Your heroes of yesterday are actually sniveling cowards, crybabies and failures. Not like those amazing women and great new characters like Finn and Poe!

they've always been horrible. At least now it's transparent to anyone with a brain.

shocking revelation
these are people who like any shitty movie as long as it has DRAMA and THEMES or some shit