HUNT FOR MISSING MUDS FOLLOWING LONDON TOWER BLAZE, DO YOU CARE?

HUNT FOR MISSING MUDS FOLLOWING LONDON TOWER BLAZE, DO YOU CARE?
Hunt for the missing: Family with three young girls have not been seen since West London tower block inferno as desperate relatives launch social media appeals to find their loved ones
At least 12 are confirmed dead after a huge inferno broke out at a residential tower block in West London
Families who escaped have launched desperate searches for loved ones who are still missing
Many residents were trapped inside the 27-storey building as fire quickly moved through it last night
More than 600 residents lived in the block, where the fire broke out in the middle of the night
Fire crews rescued 65 people from the building - 12 have been confirmed dead, but death toll likely to rise
The London Ambulance Service said 50 people have been rushed to five different hospitals around the capital
Do you know any of those who are missing or who escaped? Email [email protected]/* */
A family with three young girls are among the many missing people after a huge inferno engulfed a tower block in west London last night.
It is feared scores of residents died when flames engulfed Grenfell Tower in Latimer Road. Those who escaped the blaze have been left trying to find out if relatives, friends and neighbours managed to get out.
Three young girls - named only as sisters 'Mirna', 'Fatima' and 'Zainnb' - and two of their family members are missing as their relatives desperately search hospitals for them.
Social media campaigns have been launched by relatives of several other children and elderly people caught up in the fire who are still unaccounted for.
Natalie Garcia tweeted to say her 12-year-old cousin Jessica Urbano was missing. Jessica's parents last heard from her at 1.39am when she phoned from a fire escape in the flats.
Also unaccounted for is teenager Nurhuda El-Wahabi, as well as her older brother Yasin, aged 21, both of whom are understood to have been inside the tower block when the fire broke out.
Khadija Saye, who lives on the 20th floor of Grenfell Tower, is also among those who are currently missing. Friends said that she was recognisable by the Africa pendant she always wears around her neck.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4602744/London-fire-relatives-hunt-missing-loved-ones.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4604756/Harrowing-video-INSIDE-blazing-tower.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4605360/Cladding-turned-tiny-fire-hell.html
archive.fo/MC01R
youtube.com/watch?v=An1RN60fXUs
youtube.com/watch?v=HdTJke_lU5w
youtube.com/watch?v=KP72pFKnhWs
thesun.co.uk/news/3804405/london-fire-death-toll-set-to-go-past-100-grenfell-tower-images/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/britain-first-grenfell-tower-fire-muslims-help-victims-racist-london-islamophobia-east-london-mosque-a7790991.html
popsci.com/wood-and-glue-skyscrapers-are-on-rise
youtu.be/mWwNvdTqb68?t=65
youtube.com/watch?v=mIBTg7q9oNc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Mecca_girls'_school_fire
rt.com/uk/392365-deads-london-fire-numbers/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4608984/Lily-Allen-accuses-media-downplaying-Grenfell-tragedy.html
rt.com/uk/392550-confirmed-dead-london-fire/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4607894/Homes-rich-Kensington-SEIZED-says-Corbyn.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So many dead quintessencialy british human beans.

My empathy cup no longer floweth over

I hope all the muslims and blacks die, I'm not trying to be edgy, it is truly what I want and it needs to happen more.

only 12?

what do they mean by this? We know exactly where they are. They're the pile of ashes on the floor in their flat

Hunting with a gun or what?

Stop teasing me like this bongs, I need to hear the number of casualties to be in the hundreds so that I can truly celebrate.

Nein.

This reminds me: did they ever find all the people who were driven home by "helpful" muz taxi drivers?

After the Grande concert bombing, I mean.

Nope. They were probably set up in grooming parties before being trafficked.

This is an outrage Tyrone had his whole life ahead of him he didn even get a chance to do nuffin

There were no muslim taxi drivers giving free lifts. So they all got home safely.

'Hello, we're stuck on the 23rd floor': Mother who broadcast harrowing video from INSIDE the burning tower live to Facebook as she and her children waited desperately for help is STILL missing
ya think? the building is on fire and your'e live streaming it to Facebook…. you deserve to die for stupidity.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4604756/Harrowing-video-INSIDE-blazing-tower.html

Weird, Europeans look a lot different than I thought.

Oh noooo. That sucks.

The missing: Syrian refugee, 23, who 'came to London for a better life' feared to be first confirmed victim after he and his brother became separated as they scrambled to escape tower inferno

God damn that's heartbreaking

its London
you'll never see such a vast contradiction between the city of London and its surrounding rural villages

Nope.
It's a hoax anyway.
This is a multiculturalist 5 combo point finishing move.
To teach or foster the following "realization":
To take attention away from the "funerals" for the "Manchester victims" (still not buried, lol!)
As a buffer against hatred of "ISIS" pushing through into hatred of Muslims in general.
The elite don't want us to hate Muslim, they only want us to hate their imaginary strawman called "ISIS."
So, a "tragedy" involving primarily non-Whites, where non-White actors play White people, in terms of how they behave.
It's a hearts and minds operation.
The story doesn't add up, eye-witnesses report talking to a man whose refrigerator "blew up and started the fire", one, a fully made up Muslim woman, claims he was at a 4th floor window, another, a Muslim man, claims 16th floor.
Let's not even start with the "throwing babies from the 10th floor and catching them."
No fucking chance. A star football or rugby player would be lucky to catch a baby that's been in free fall from such a height, shit gets fast quickly.
Also, the building is directly situated adjacent to a Westfield mall. Westfield, owned by Lucky Larry's business pal Frank Lowy, who was with him in the WTC insurance scam, who owned the mall where the "mass shooting" happened in Kenya, just happens to own the mall directly adjacent to this place too.
It's a fucking psyop.
No, the flames weren't fake, but the building had probably been empty for months.
How did the fire spread so fast? Easy. Flammable cladding and newly installed HVAC system switched into reverse through PLC hack, in order to fan the flames.

Ventilation system with PLC for easy "modding": archive.fo/MC01R

Multiple laughing, script-reading crisis actors, etc.

Laughing crisis actor: youtube.com/watch?v=An1RN60fXUs

Jew/Muslim actress "witness", "exploding fridge on 2nd floor": youtube.com/watch?v=HdTJke_lU5w

Jew/Muslim male witness "exploding fridge on 16th floor": youtube.com/watch?v=KP72pFKnhWs

My thoughts and prayers go out

The more the merrier.

Do you understand how running away to quiet villages does nothing to address the several generations of Africans and Indian born here since 1950 who are legally classed as British in every Census report.

They don't even need jews on TV telling you it's their religion that makes them kill and rape, blacks just do it indiscriminately and the English instead pretend only muslims and Poles are a problem

I do care. Not about the muds, but about the jews who owned the building, knew about the danger, and were perfectly fine with letting their tenants burn. They would have acted exactly the same if it was a building full of white people. Looking at Israel shows us that they would have even acted the same if it was a building full of jews.

I do care, because we can not tolerate creatures like this in our societies.

DO YOU CARE?

Oh, wait. You're serious.

Yeah I know im just saying theres a contrast
its like if a tenement block in Barnstaple burned down the victims would most likely be all white british
but a tower block in London burns down and surprise surprise its brown across the board

Ah that comfy feeling when you can trust your 25%+ jewish government as your fellow sheep wander around baaaing and look at you like you are a wolf when you say the word jew.
The serenity of wool over your eyes. Lovely.

can confirm alot of tower blocks stand empty in England
they start 'maintenance construction' and the place is slowly emptied over 3 months
they can stand completely empty for 4 or more years fenced off with a chain link fence left to rot in the wind and rain until all thats left is a concrete skeleton

Good call.
Point the multicultural army invading Britain to the jew and turn their pets against them.
Show them the slum landlords are jews, show them the jewish hand behind the "gentrification" that all Wogs in England complain about show them the drugs problem is fomented by the kike, show them that all social ills such as destroying the family unit etc that befell the native whites is also used against them, don't seek the invaders sympathy, just aim their ire against the kike, that way they can aid us without even knowing they;re helping us.

Show the invaders that the jew is not their friend and utilise the enemy the jew brought to destroy us and turn Frankenstein's monster against the kike.

Now is your chance to try out how many more of those high rise buildings are using flammable cladding. Go around and have a "Night of the Pyres" or something. You want a cleansing? That's how it works.

Grow up kid, those are human beings. Maybe you should try going out and getting laid sometime, it might calm your edge down a bit.

I'd bet money more than half of those people are more intelligent, educated and pleasant to be around than you two.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, user.

Yeah this reeks of a hoax.
Doesn't make a difference if the building was empty or not. There's plenty more time bombs where they came from. The whole thing seems like an attempt at pushing"oh the poor baby refugees! They're victims too" or something similar.
How often do entire buildings get fucked up like that? Usually just a floor or 2 burns, or it burns so slowly, most people make it to safety.
Where have we seen this sort of thing before?

Good job digging user. The first thing I thought of was 9/11 when that building went up in flames. That coupled with all the reporters and spectators who couldn't stop fucking laughing during the live feed.

We need to focus on the names of all the "victims" who come out of this.

The moment the media gets wind of the fact that we're onto them, they'll start calling us heartless Islamaphobic conspiracy theorists.

Just be careful with this Britbongs, after the Sandy Hoax shooting in Connecticut, local law enforcement started coming after those of us who questioned shit. I can only imagine what y'alls government is capable of.

Nope.

Why do libshits love this word so much? Making up for their childhood which was anything but?

Just make sure they stay missing.

0/10

naw m8

+1 upvoted

INSIDE THE TOWER TOMB London fire – death toll set to go past 100 as eerie images taken today inside charred Grenfell Tower show flames STILL licking up the walls. Harrowing first pictures of the gutted building emerged this morning
thesun.co.uk/news/3804405/london-fire-death-toll-set-to-go-past-100-grenfell-tower-images/

Chinese building products???

Search "Grenfell tower rightmove.co.uk" on google. Check results… plushly furnished apartments asking for up to £2,000pm in rent, on sale for offers over £250,000…

I know it looks to be a shithole from the outside, but they were honestly not that bad. Why are these apartments handed out to mussies in the first place?

Escaping a fire? Perfect time for a phone call!

Deposited 0.00000000001 bitshekels into your account.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/britain-first-grenfell-tower-fire-muslims-help-victims-racist-london-islamophobia-east-london-mosque-a7790991.html

Mr (((Golding))), eh?

Who needs guns when we have fully automatic rape alarms?

I hope so.

Wealth redistribution, you dimwit. Do you really have this shallow an understanding of marxism?

People like you are either plants or tools to discredit actual Holla Forumsacks. Sad desu.
Fire was either trash from turd-worlders in a building that jews chintzed out on refurbishing, or a bomb-making op went good. Simple as that.
This certainly is not inconsistent with jews and mohammedans immediately moving - after the fact - to turn this to a multicultural combo as described.
It's your making the claims of "empty building" and "complex plot" that are ridiculous and discrediting to us. These people are working in their own self-interests, racially and religiously, this causes them to pretty much always behave as if there were an actual conspiracy, but that doesn't necessarily mean EVERYTHING they do is an actual conspiracy. Sometimes they just seize on events.

There are a handful of schizos on Holla Forums that ALWAYS think every single story posted here is some sort of elaborate conspiracy false flag. Filter and ignore them, there is no sense reasoning with their mental illness. They'll just accuse you of being part of the plot.

They are given out to paupers on welfare. Which means niggers, coalburning single mothers, muslims and long-term unemployed white alcoholics. £250,000 is poverty-tier when it comes to London house prices. An average house in that area costs a million at least.

I am part of the plot, ain't I?

Why is every nigger indian, and general 3rd world wog now called 'muslim' by every American user?
Muslims are just the most recent wave of invasion in Britain, we've had 70 years of unrestricted mass immigration from all corners of the Earthmost of them non-muslim and all of them equally as undesirable.
There only was any significant push for muslim immigration after 911.

The jew instigated wars in the Middle East since has given the jews the physical numbers to then flood into Europe.

All 3rd world non-whites in Britain are being placed there to undermine and displace the natives.
The jew controlled counter-jihad only wants to talk about muslim immigration as though the rest of the blacks and Indians already there are no problem whatsoever.

Jew media never mentions black on white crime, and only in the last 17 years has the jew media mentioned any immigrant problem and only when it's muslim, never when it's any of the other welfare rapists and murderers.

PS - the issue of homes being given to muslims.
Britain is home to tens of millions of every kind of 3rd world invader, 10s of millions of homes have been granted to these invaders over the last 70 years in preference over the natives, as is NHS healthcare and welfare and every other social benefit handed out to the invader.

A shit pokey new-build 1 bedroom flat in London starts at around 350,000-400,000, no immigrant can afford that, yet every single one is housed at the English taxpayers expense.
Meanwhile English medical patients or homeless are pushed to the back of the queue.

Who gives a fuck? They're all shitskins.

popsci.com/wood-and-glue-skyscrapers-are-on-rise

What in the fuck?

Jetfuel can't melt steel beams though.

The Romans used to make their engineers stand under the bridges they designed. We should make these jackasses sleep at the top of the towers they design, and light the lower floors on fire. See if they're still so confident then.

Yeah, the building may be set on fire if you rub your feet too hard on the floor but at least it won't collapse. So we can stuff it full of muzzies, wait until they choke in the inevitable fire, redecorate it and shove more shitskins inside.

tfw the green movement killed those muds

youtu.be/mWwNvdTqb68?t=65
youtube.com/watch?v=mIBTg7q9oNc

Play these 2 videos together.

I'm answering points raised earlier, not addressed you, someone who came on here to cry about anons looking into conspiracy.
They are all a problem, yet only the counter-jihad jew narrative prevails…
Yet all I hear is the counter jihad narrative, reminiscent of the hasbara kikes on breibart.
They also insist no goy considers anything could be a jewish conspiracy.

So far in the last 5 years, every eceleb and (((user))) complaining about "conspiracy theorists" has turned each nationalist board into a pro-isreali, pro-jew neocon cheerleading squad, complaining about blackpills anytime someone pointing out Trumps jewish family and networks, and here we are neocohen central these days.

I don't think this incident was a conspiracy, I smelt the smoke in the morning yesterday as I woke but haven't been down White City to see for myself yet, however at least some on Holla Forums are willing to investigate issues.
That's what's been wrong here for the last few years, hasbara jews attacking any user pointing out mossad are responsible for ISIS attack on mainland Europe.
The jews here insist every ISIS attack is legit and the problem really is just the muslims and not every 3rd worlder the kikes sent our way.
Only jews don't want us talking about any ISIS attack as a mossad false flag.
Likewise
While these flats were owned by jews, then we can use this knowledge against the jews in propaganda for any prospective listener to take in.

Let anons investigate what they like, that's what Holla Forums is for..

Has anyone here any fuck to give? -)

The exact opposite of what I wrote.
I called out all the 3rd world filth being sent into white homelands, the jews here for some reason only speak about muslims as though they are a significant threat over and above the others.

Typical slippery cunt of a reply that's to be expected here now the hasbara jews have made Holla Forums their second home.

What the fuck do you think you are?

Maybe she isn't allowed to leave her house without her husband.

What happens if the house was to be blown up must she stay in and around the house, what if her body in the blast is thrown outside the property line?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Mecca_girls'_school_fire

So he was escaping the fire, thought nah fuck it, i'll go back up to my burning flat instead and make a long-distance phone call? The whole story sounds nonsensical.

'He couldn't have started the fire, constable, he was on the phone with us the entire time.'

No, they expect one of us at the wreckage brother.

oy u bloody racist wanker you can't doubt his alibi your under arrest, he a good chap, he dindu nuffin

reading that it leaves me feeling flat, I'm gutted

There are two video now that convince me that crisis actors are a thing.

… you're on fire.

Of the eight people who died in the London stabbing attack, 3 were French, 2 were Australian, 1 was Spanish, 1 was Canadian and 1 was a chink.

Here's a famous mid-rise fire. Sorry about the sauce, but don't know of any inaccuracies from what I remember. Sprinkler system was enough to keep the whole building from going up. Grenfell didn't have that.
Despite the screwup with the stairwells, a helicopter rescued people. London couldn't even come up with one of those forest fire planes to dump a load on the building. You can easily die from the smoke, so do not stay in place unless the smoke is already too much! Do not live in tall buildings without sprinkler systems!

Pure coincidence?

Liberals will defend this.

[citation needed]

Hippies have their uses after all.

Lol.

Pottery.

No, I do not care. It may be callous but you are required to be callous if you ever want see or make a change.

There needs to be a great wave of ultra-violence against all the undesirables.

There is no "human race", there is no universal man.

Good news!
>Cundy added: “It would be wrong and incredibly distressing to give a number [of the missing].”

rt.com/uk/392365-deads-london-fire-numbers/

They're going to find a ton more bodies.

For decades and decades to come, they will continue to revise that figure. I think they'll start at 60. Just a hundred-thousandth of the tragedy you must (((never forget))).

Go to the “Global City” and see how the treat you. Don’t forget it’s illegal to defend yourself in the United Kingdom if you are hwhite
Have fun.

Typical degenerate. Thinks hedonistic sexual indulgence is the solution to everything.

So diverse. What a great success.

Really makes one ponder.

Black lives don't matter

It's already happening! Irrelevant pop star Lily Allen has said that the death count is higher than quoted

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4608984/Lily-Allen-accuses-media-downplaying-Grenfell-tragedy.html

I wouldn't even call it callous. These people are foreign invaders and the Bible tells us we must defend our homes against invaders.

They sit in their taxpayer-funded flat, collecting welfare and voting for the anti-white party every 5 years as their numbers multiply. The irony here is if this fire had occurred one week earlier this area would have elected a different MP to Parliament. The Labour MP won by ~20 votes.

If that enviro-friendly extremely flammable cladding is in more buildings full of jihadi shitskins, the britbongs need to break out the lighters.

Allegedly the British government have issued a DSMA-Notice (Defence and Security Media Advisory Notice) to the media. This is an official request to news editors not to publish or broadcast items on specified subjects for reasons of national security.
The reason is that the death toll may be over 200.

Every male invader who dies, ultimately saves at least a half-dozen actual British lives; every child or female invader death probably saves a dozen or more Britons over the next decades.

If dubs, 200+.

Just wait until they start giving free gibs to the residents… you'll find half of Africa was living there. "I wuz be living with ma mate".

If we want to cook we do so on the government provided easy bake ovens and if we want to smoke a cigarette we can do so by going to one of a dozen designated smoking areas in the country where a staff member will be happy to provide a light after a three hour lecture.

Checked

dubs checking dubs
sick digits confirm massive kebab body count upcoming

Only that they confirm their deaths.

I didn't know Somalia was part of the Asian continent.

And I didn't know niggers were Syrians; Europeans will doublethink whatever they're ordered to. :^)

Well she's not wrong. Current death toll is 30, with more to come: rt.com/uk/392550-confirmed-dead-london-fire/

CHECKED.

I like to call it the MNJ. ( Muslims, niggers, Jews) With the eradication of these three pests the peoples of the world will have infinite peace, prosperity and happiness.

checked

anyone know if kensignton is a labor area ? I'm assuming yeah by the state of them all but wouldn't that be funny is a rapefugee set the place alight after the shit comrade corbryn been spouting

Yes, it went Labour just the other week for the first time.

awww so they'll blame the Tories for it since it was done up last year or so wasn't it

Definitely.

I think it swung by fewer votes than we have dead already LOL.

WEW

Checked!
Aim high.

SMB
Semites Monkeys Bugs

Judgement is going to be the Mueller investigation.. but Trump is on the top of the world as a king, so that bodes well for him. "The World" card meaning is unclear to me. The nuke going off should be an interesting thing to look forward to.

YES! PAY TRIBUTE TO YOUR MUSLIM CONQUERORS, BRITBONGS!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4607894/Homes-rich-Kensington-SEIZED-says-Corbyn.html

I am appalled that all of you here are not giving more than you can afford to gofundme campaigns for these innocent britons who have lost their lives for god and country

"exploding fridge" never heard of such thing

They wanted a brown victim story to counter all the mass murders they committed recently

Naw. The muds are near rioting right now over this. Conspiracy theorists saying white people did it on purpose as revenge for Manchester. Others angry no firefighters died since mudslimes died. This is how muds think.

Mud saying hundreds are dead. Also demanding than any aid sent for the victims be sold rather than rerouted to other needy people. Because fuck whitey, mudslimes need that money.

Might there be riots similar to 2011 after the killing of mark dugan? Summer usually is when violence occurs. Also, the news said that the vast amount of support and relief has not come from the state but rather the local community. Seeing as this stuff surely wouldnt be given out without understanding that the person owes you one and favours that might be called in, could this be the formation of a parallel state framework for the muds thatll slowly begin ignoring the british state and instead presenting themselves as legitimate representatives

If trips, tripple digit deaths.

Do it, Jezza.

I've seen posts where the locals claim 600. I wonder will whoever was planning the next
suicide attack postpone it and get involved
in riots and agitation? Or be so incensed that
will instead carry out a much bigger and more violent attack, maybe even a copycat fire,
thus reducing sympathy for muds even more?
As these people tend to be impulsive and emotional, my money is on a spectacular
terrorist attack.

Probably because he's a Jewboi.

This has been getting more coverage than the last terrorist attack. There has been more action and call to action over some shitskins dying than invaders killing our own. This is how subverted the media and the British people have become.

err…

- that's been the lament of white people in London for years.

Looks like his brother didn't get the recessive genes.

In this instance it's because it can be easily proven there were actual victims in this accident, whereas the jew managed mossad attack has zero evidence to show it was anything other than another jewish hoax.

Hope that helps.

Little fact I garnered from my visit to White City yesterday, the majority of muds and interbred 2nd and 3rd generation halfblack/English mongrols (that make up a huge percentage of Britons today - for reference see national football and Olympic teams) all feel that ISIS terror is a 'government' psyop.
When I tried to correct them and replaced the word "government" with "zionist" all of them, at least 10-12 individuals or in groups, at different times through the day, all agreed with me that Mossad was most likely.

Strange how the invading muds in the UK appear to be more "red-pilled" than most of Holla Forums is these days still celebrating zionist jews winning the American election…

So what have they done for the Rotherham kids so far?

Fucking kek.

Praise kek, high death toll incoming.

NOT REALLY THEY WERE TOO DUMB TO EVEN ESCAPE

maybe
but they're still muds and they have to go back
I think there are some among us who were just praying that trump would come good because he is the last hope we have of solving this without huge bloodshed.
Although there are jokes about DOTR and civil war, I think most people just want to be comfy, even anons, if they are honest.
I think many on here are good at extrapolating trends, and we can see the future better than normies.
That future includes zero comfiness for us as whites, so we are trying to change it somehow.
Being civilized, decent people for the most part, the chance to do it without murdering everyone is preferable to most, I would guess.
Trump is our last chance, and it's not looking great, but I for one have ruled nothing out.

You guys think the British govt is afraid to tell the public how many people really died in the fire?

It's being done all over Europe to meet new building standards even though you can build with poroton bricks filled with perlite or rock wool and reach the same thermal retention. The styrofoam isolation lobby claims it's safe in a fire because they put in some combustion inhibitors, but that's bullshit. Once that styrofoam gets hot enough, it gives of flammable gasses and it will burn like diesel.
I think we'll see more blazes like this in the future. One could say that the fire rises.

police now say 79 people died in fire
I'd say that is a pretty good start and what's nice about it is the purification by fire aspect of it. hopefully this starts trending on twitter or wherever people like to virtual signal in the cyber realm

I think they have only found 12 bodies in the building, the muds claim more died for gibs and sympathy, and the rest of the missing have gone underground and intend to become an unknown 5th column.

excuse me 79 bodies

so…. any random plonker throwing a petrol bomb at the outside of the building stands a very good chance of starting another massive conflagration?

If the fire goes undetected long enough, it very well might.

Why are they talking about building insulation and not the south asian with the exploding 'refrigerator'?

user, there were hundreds of people living in that building. Something's not right here.

If they were living how many third-worlders live, multiple people in homes that weren't made for that many people. Many died for sure.

No you have to throw it into an open window and the petrol bomb will land gently on top of a bunch of carpets that the muds use to pray to the goatfucker god.

Im guessing his bomb making exploits were what started the tower fire.

He wins a darwin award for calling the other side of the planet when the people who could rescue him were downstairs.

Goodbye to all the people who hated on meeeee.
Goodby to all the people who trusted meeeee
Goodby goodby everybodeeeee

"Where are the rest of the people?"

It's so pathetically futile for them to even speak, disregarding the Jamaican gangster intonations. Does she expect firefighters to have found perfect bone fragments and teeth for everyone in a crumbling building? What is the fucking point of asking where everyone is? There's been a fire love, have you not been paying attention?

The up and coming war is going to be depressingly and tediously straightforward, I fear.

it has been speculated the death toll reach as high as six million

Grenfell Tower was named after named after the nearby Grenfell road, which was named after Field Marshal Wallace Grenfell.

So Grenfell Tower was named after a guy who burned niggers in a "high place".

SPOOKY!

Isn't this a little bit suspicious?
Either the tower was empty, the number is false or all were taken away.

user.. looks can be deceiving, I'm getting sandy hook vibes.

Also this and the recent "attack on the mosque" are timely (((coincidences))) to get attention away from the muslim communities responsibility for the other attacks.
It's like "look we're victims too you racist white cunt".
The mosque attack started with 3 attackers… mysteriously went to 1 attacker. Which suggests they fled and "blended into" the surrounding muslim community (i.e. it was a false flag).

Thats the number of bodies they were able to identify.

A lot of the people will never be identified so what they have to do is wait a certain time before they are confirmed dead.

What they don't want to do is confirm someone is dead, trigger a load of insurance payouts and official mechanisms to do with the death and then have that person turn up alive because they werent even in the tower at the time.

Christians like to claim that the problem is religious and not racial. Jews also like to claim the problem is religious and not racial. As always the christian is the willing slave-servant of his "brother in faith". Christian infiltrators have to be purged from the WN scene and informed that while they may look superficially white on the outside they are as dark as sin itself on the inside.

way too blatant
discreetely raise the insulation foam to autoignition temperature via an IR laser from afar in the middle of the night, instead