Hajis BTFO

archive.is/Yh4iK

I know sweden is pretty fucked but it would be cool if the nationalists in sweden could get organized and start a political party instead of of allhu akbaring muslims like it's going to make a difference.

SWEDEN NO

The Narrative is already against us, this changes nothing

Is the rear wheel smaller than the front wheel or is it just "lifted"? I almost thought it was the emergency spare wheel but those usually don't have rims.

RIGHT
WING
VOLVO
SQUADS

The fire rises.

UNLEASH THE HOUNDS

>uncuck self
>remove kebab
YOU'RE NEXT, TREACHEROUS FINDA

SWEDEN NO
W
E
D
E
N

N
O

Ha. Using the dune coons own terrorist tactics against them. I like it. In the future I suggest renting a moving truck for maximum damage. Do they have a Swedish equivalent of UHaul?

probably Ühaul

I think the memes have it backwards. I except violent resistance in Sweden way before it happens in the USA, if it even happens here. The fire is rising globally but I think the Nords will kick it off. Hopefully all the bullying we did makes the Swedes go postal soon.

expect* fug

It has completely different rim sizes. They're RWD so probably doing sick doooriftos in it.

t.car/bikefag

Pick one.

Even if you're such an unbearable fucking faggot that you're really going to complain when a white man finally does something at least fucking undertand that violence is the pre-requisite to organization you dumb faggot. Right-wing activists can't speak anywhere in Europe because of violent leftists.

Rapefugees don't count as people.

According to confirmed swedes that I talk to things are changing rapidly in sweden.

REAR WHEEL DRIVE SQUADS

I'm pretty sure that the mere act of claiming that immigration is bad qualifies as a hate crime in Sweden. Forming a political party there would only land you in jail without accomplishing anything; there's nothing left to do in Sweden but to snackbar the snackbars.

I think as soon as the first country takes a step forward the rest will immediately goosestep

In Sweden of all places. Who ever thought the race war would start in Sweden?

You mess with car, you eat the tar

with laws as cucked as sweden's might as well go out trying to kill gonna end up in jail just for speaking anyway

I'm not Swede (Finnish) but I'm still pretty sure the laws are not as bad in Nordic countries as they are in Western Europe.

As fucked as things are, hate speech laws and for example the notorious British (((antisemitism law))) are way harsher. You still can reject the holohoax unlike in France or Germany for example.

I think I gained a couple of pounds from how rich and creamy that article is.

No, it makes perfect sense. Swedes no longer have a legal means to dissent, not even a controlled opposition. The only option left is revolt.

If every suicidal user did this instead of kill themselves, the world would be a better place.

That fat faggot is so fucking sexy

My moneys on it being Uhål

This seems like a false flag. How do we know the driver was white? I think if he were there would be pictures of him everywhere.

Always remember Coulter's Law.

Or maybe…"negligent driving"?

Some have already intimated that the Christmass and other hadji trucks of peace were simple 'accidents'. Maybe Swedish drivers get notoriously bad all the sudden? Wink wink.

>[Chen Sheng and Wu Guang are leading soldiers to battle, but get delayed by a storm]

that poor Volvo.
is it getting emergency attention?

Remember swedecucks, No-Go zones mean
NO REPERCUSSIONS!

That image has bothered me for a long time. I am so glad to see justice dealt to the monsters who could do this to a Brick. The burning wagon, finally avenged by its brother sedan.

Exactly. They also haven't shown pictures of the guy who crashed a stolen van into a taxi in Södermalm or the Munich subway guy who killed a cop with her own gun.

Can confirm that these cars are amazing drifters. Incredible natural oversteer. Squeal tires all the way around a curve.

The sport is war, total war
Where victory is a massacre
The final swing is not a drill
IT'S HOW MANY MUDSHITS WE CAN KILL

I bet the driver didn't feel a thing.

Those are wheels from two different cars. Maybe he had trouble finding a matching set of four? This type of Volvo had a unique wheel offset and finding a matching set can be hard. I can't think of any handling advantage from the reverse rake that would create. He might not have crashed if he'd kept to the factory spec. Those Swedes really knew what they were doing, and 700 and 900 cars handled perfectly out of the box.

I really hope that video footage of this incident emerges that can be set to Eurobeat.

So should that be put to metal?

I admit, I did not foresee this day…

I sexually identify as a Volvo, you shitlord. :^)

Look at the thing after hitting a tree. That's something special there. Also
Pic related

It's hard not to sometimes, right?

Kek and the old gods smile upon us it seems. Volvo death metal vs kebob shall come it would seem. If we have the bands, I will teach them the way of harmonies that I have learned. It can be a truly dark art though I speak of a means of control through vocalism. I have even turned away police with this, with them leaving me with a "thank you" when I had broken the law in front of them. but it is the dark light of the black sun, that ignites the green flame of truth.

That's pretty nice
Let's meme Volvo into the car of white supremacy

when every other option has been taken away from you, force & direct action is the only thing left.

I always thought this was a really great looking car.

I'm getting sick of seeing this shit when ever one of our own stands up for himself. So what are they going to do? Try to organize and have multiples spergs tell them they're an FBI agent? This is Trudeau tier autism you are showcasing.

The frog told me to get a Volvo. Seriously.

The bolder the move, the stronger the fear in the opponent. Notice how every time you try and go ahead against the left, it's always the same deal: smear campaign, lies, scandals etc. They have nothing to use on you if you become their real nightmare.

(checked)
It'd make a good cover.

As with every single other time Swedecucks post about them "fighting back", it is literally fucking nothing.

Yeah f you want to drive a hearse.

what do you think this is for then?

Brilliant idea to ignite the civil war.

bump for more swedes using cars against vile mudslime invader scum
may KEK bless them!