Organizing the right

Before I begin, I'm going to ask you to watch the youtube embed if you haven't already. It's extremely long, but I believe it's well worth it, especially considering what's at stake.

Secondly - November 6th, 2018. This is the day that 33 Senate seats, all 435 seats in the house of representatives, and 14 governorships are up for reelection. Put it on your calender, now. Trump cannot do everything alone. He needs reps who support him. He needs governors and senators who support him.

YOU can make a difference through voting for your local and state representatives.

The left is trying to take over the U.S. government from the ground up. It is our duty to beat them to it. It is our duty to expose them for the lying, cheating rats they are.

It is our duty to drain the swamp.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aVAD5TnkdiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go to bed molymeme

What's wrong with Moly, Schlomo? Mad because he's /ourkike/?

Hah that sarcasm could be funny to a luddit summerfag but to any user who's been online long enough comes to the conclusion that.

There are no good jews.

As I stated
o
a
s
u
m
m
e
r
f
a
g
g
o
t

Man, you guys are out in force on this thread.

Did I strike a nerve?

Of all the rebel media/alt-kike controlled-op e-celebs, Molyneux is the one who get's shilled the hardest on this board. It's the same tactic though as with every other e-celeb, the (((anons))) who push for them to be "/ourgoy/" do so in such a hyper-aggressive manner that anyone who calls them out for their blatant shilling is attacked as "DnC" or being a kike themselves. I have no idea why whoever is paying you shills think that the narrative that Moly is the "trustworthy one" out of all the rebel media/alt-kike e-celebs will someone be bought by Holla Forums, but I'm honestly fucking curious as to your interest with this pushing one in particular. I guess because Richard " Homosexuality is part of white identity"Spencer / Lauren "White-genocide is just a neo-nazi conspiracy theory" Southern/Kyle "White-nationalism is bad" Chapman, etc. failed to be accepted here. No one on this fucking board is going to fall for your "Molyneux is totes /ourguy/" may may, for the same reasons all other rebel media/alt-kike/jewtube e-celebs have been rejected here. Now, FUCK OFF HEBE

Today on THE MORE YOU NOTICE…

Why are all the (1)'s ITT so staunchly against Holla Forums having verbose, intelligent debaters give them free ammunition to use against the left, like Moly does just about every day?

I'm not going anywhere, by the way. Shill all you want.

Opinion discarded.

Here's another of the e-celeb shill tactics. Proclaiming that the e-celeb are doing good work for us by some variation of "red-pilling normies with their mass reach and influence". Well here's the thing, kike, their job is partly to state (mostly) true things while inserting lies that taint whatever good messages they are spreading, making them no better than the blatant jewish propoganda spreading celebs. It doesn't even matter if the e-celeb in particular has done that yet, the only reason you push so heavily for us to throw our support for them (using flimsly justifications like "they said a red-pilled thing one time, goy") because you know they will eventually start inserting kosher narratives into their messages (perfect example is Richard spencer randomly saying things like "Homosexuality is a part of white-identity")

Because you're on a payroll, where as I am not. Don't worry, however, you wouldn't be the first shill who I've worn down through my persistence alone.

This isn't about left and right, never has been. We're at war with the jews. Guess which side Molyjew is on…

Okay rabbi, let's go with that. I'm going to start posting Moly vids where he 'said a redpilled thing one time', and you tell me when you've had enough.

I like to listen to him but remember, he's a leaf drama faggot.

You know who else is a leaf drama faggot….

]
He knows that, user. He's one of the many shills who've been pushing for Molykike for months. Every other controlled-op e-celeb has been spat out and rejected, and they seem to be under the impression that Moly of all of them will be the one we finally accept.

Keep going, no one's falling for it, and nobody's watching these videos either. How much do you get paid, honestly? You know what your fate will be if your master's get what they want, don't you? Or are you just a random faggot who has no idea what he's even doing, just told to shill molykike on pol? Regardless of whether the kikes win or we win, you're fate (along with every other shill) will be the same.

Hey if there are any user's in MD, would you guys like to try to meet up sometime?

Not him, but I will say that Molyjew is a decent fit for babby's first redpill. As much as he may downplay the merchant connection to world events, EVERYTHING he cites regarding race, IQ, and current events naturally leads to the Jewish Question.

Anyone who is a "fan" of e-celebs is a faggot and probably a shill. Use the material we have to the best of its ability, and then drop it. Molyjew is useful if he is the START of a redpilled understanding of the world, not the end.

Okay, fair enough. Besides which, you've derailed this thread enough.

Filtered.

Now that the shills are out of the way, I'm going to outline a simple guide for any actual Holla Forumsack who wants to run for office and enact the change we all want themself.

1. Make sure you really want to run for political office and that your family is willing. If you have younger kids, make sure they understand that mom or dad may be a little more busy in the near future.

2. Figure out your budget. Talk to officials within your political party to see to what extent (if at all) the local or national party will provide financial assistance. Determine what you'll be able to contribute out of your own pocket. Do not be afraid to ask for donations.

3. Find a capable core of individuals to build your campaign around. This will likely consist of people like a chief of staff, a fundraising director, a public relations director, and the such.

- The exact scope and makeup of your staff will depend on many factors, including your hiring budget and the level of office you're running for.

4. Research issues in the district you're running in and brainstorm with your core.

Your voters do not care about white genocide. They care about their roads. They care about pollution. They care about crime. Get into office on these and other relevant issue, THEN act in favor of the white race.

5. Research your opponent(s).

6. Develop your message, your logo, and a simple memorable campaign slogan. (Drain the swamp, Lock her up, MAGA)

7. Get access to your party's database. In addition, any other consumer demographics you can find or buy. Database, database, database. Everything always goes back to the database.

8. Develop a fund-raising plan about mailings, speaking, etc.

9. Send out requests, telephone and meet with major party contributors for initial contributions to fuel the beginning campaign.

10. Generate an initial campaign literature print piece with your background and picture.

11. Order stacks of donor envelopes with a volunteer form printed right on them.

12. Have your Web site set up and ready with the ability to collect money and gather voter data before you formally announce.

13. Make your announcement at an event with the maximum press coverage possible.

I like Moly, I really do. But sadly, he's about as redpilled as you're going to get for a youtube celeb. Any further right, especially with the JQ, and he gets banned. However, for reaching normies and drawing them in for more redpills, his arguments are top-tier. Then, once they trust your argumentative skills, THEN you pop the JQ.

14. Get petitions signed and delivered on time.

15. Develop additional graphics, posters, print materials, etc.

16. Investigate multi-media video, TV, internet, etc.

17. Coordinate letter writing campaigns to the editors.

18. Prepare for debates and interviews (practice seriously, there is too much at stake to drop your spaghetti).

19. Organize and motivate volunteers: Phone banking addressing envelopes, house parties, door-to-door etc. Most campaigns are won on the ground. President Trump being the major recent exception.

Never doubt that a small, dedicated group of people can change the world; it is the only thing that ever has.

Gas yourself.

Does anybody know what episode this was from?

No, sadly. Have another excellent argument from an unlikely source, though.

Is this e-celeb thread? Hmm lets post a refutation to (((Molyneux)))

SAGE&REPORT

Hitler dubs confirm summerfags posting Molymeme need to redpill themselves more

Sure…

Filtered!

You know he was Bill Kristol's roommate, and Kriston went on to run his senatorial campaign, right?

This. It's exactly like the anti-Evalion shillings. The kikes were terrified of her charging hundreds of dollars for

You know I said 'from an unlikely source'?

Believe it or not, the source of the argument does not invalidate the argument. I know you shills want us to blindly follow your direction and not learn how to redpill people, but I'm not playing along with it.

Filtered.

>It's exactly like the anti-Evalion shillings. The kikes were terrified of her charging hundreds of dollars for

Fair point, Molyjew's videos are much worse than hers were.

And there is:

Countered by:

He's of no use if he, like the other alt-lite e-celebs you shills so aggressively push here (and fail every time), taints his message with jewish lies to make it effectively kosher and thereby worthless. For example, if I said "jews are responsible for white genocide" but also said at a later point "diversity isn't inherently a bad thing", than assuming the normalfag manages to believe both (which would obviously be my intent), the former message will have been rendered worthless because, in this example, I would be telling the person the the problem while at the same time misleading them into believing that a cause of said problem is not actually a cause, henceforth they will not understand one of the important things that needs to be done (deporting all non-whites and keeping them out of white countries indefinitely) to solve said problem.

Understood?

HahahahhahahahAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

wtf I hate molyneux now

Do you expect a jew to drop redpills about jews? Be realistic. He's not "one of us", he's literally a kike.

I don't understand why they still think we're going to fall for Molyhebe. They've been shilling him for the past several months and it's still not getting any tracking. Very low-energy. And clearly they didn't come prepared with their home-work done as they just unironically white-knighted for Evalion to use as an argument against those of us calling out the e-celeb shills for what they are despite the fact that she came out as a literal commie:

Yeah it's called having convictions and standing for what I actually believe in, something a person who willing serves child-raping kikes who want to kill off the white race (all for probably less than minimum wage if CTR leaks and knowing how cheap jews are is anything to go by) would never understand.

You could tell from the very beginning she was fucked in the head from the way she talks. She has "daddy raped me" voice.

Anybody who isn't incredibly autistic instantly recognizes that voice disorder as a massive unignorable red-flag. Unfortunately we have more than our fair share of autists on Holla Forums who saw nothing wrong with her and autistically spammed the place up when the rest of us told them to fuck off.

He doesn't need to be.

That was obviously sarcasm you autist.

Actually didn't bother to click the video (I thought it was just a jpg image in the corner of my eye and disregarded it), so yeah I realize that now.

I thought the sanpaku eyes gave that away pretty well. Also the clip of her crying and punching herself in the head wasn't indicative of a stable mind either.

Well… yeah. The first I heard of her it was just her voice narrating a video of infographics though. Closed the video after about a minute, heard all I needed to.

jews are everywhere my man. jews fight jews all the time. so from the perspective of natsoc supporters, there can be rogue jews like bobby fisher. you cant just name the "jew", you have to name "the" jew. fool

What jews call out the jews like Bobby Fisher did? Sure as hell none of the jewish e-celebs that get paraded around here. That creepy "ex-jew" turned orthodox guy excepting I suppose…. Brother Nathan or whatever.

what about jared taylor?

good argument

The status of Honorary Aryan was occasionally conferred to certain Jews out of pragmatic considerations during the Third Reich. For instance, Jews who had been decorated in World War I by providing military service for the German Empire and who had maintained their support thereafter were unofficially commemorated as "honorary Aryans".

The term was also sometimes ascribed to certain Jews for personal reasons. For instance, when Emil Maurice, an early member of the Nazi Party and founder of the SS, was later discovered to have had Jewish ancestors by Heinrich Himmler, he was almost expelled (along with other members of his family) from the SS (in accordance with the new racial purity rules for SS officers that Himmler himself had mandated after becoming Reichsführer-SS), but was pardoned after being informally declared an "honorary Aryan" by Adolf Hitler—a close associate, longtime friend, and fellow prisoner (in Landsberg) of his—who came to Maurice's defense, and compelled Himmler to make an exception for Maurice and his brothers, via a secret letter written on August 31, 1935.

Another example is Erhard Milch, who was in charge of aircraft procurement for the Luftwaffe and reported directly to Hermann Göring. In 1935, Milch's ethnicity came into question because his father, Anton Milch, was alleged to be a Jew. This prompted an investigation by the Gestapo that Göring suppressed by producing an affidavit signed by Milch's mother stating that Anton was not really the father of Erhard and his six siblings, and naming their true father as Karl Brauer, her deceased uncle. These events and Milch's subsequently being issued, at Göring's urging, a German Blood Certificate by Adolf Hitler, prompted Göring to say famously "Wer Jude ist, bestimme ich" ("I decide who is a Jew.").

Some other mischlinge who received a German Blood Certificate were Bernhard Rogge, Arty Johannes Zukertort, Karl Zukertort, Walter H. Hollaender, Helmut Wilberg, and Paul Ascher. Gotthard Heinrici, who was married to a half-Jewish woman, received one for his family. Also the operetta composer Franz Lehár obtained such a status for his Jewish-descent wife via the intercession of Hermann Göring's brother Albert.

>>>/reddit/

Be gentle with him, user. It's his first day on the job.

Hitler made mistakes. For instance, he made a mistake when he didn't gas you fucking kikes.

huh? you don't agree with the concept of giving certain jews honorary aryan status?

You will never be an honorary Aryan.

This is how it always begins

Where the fuck do you get the idea that Bobby Fischer was Jewish? The man hated kikes with every fiber of his being.

nice slippery slope argument. nobody is advocating for other jews on the basis of anomalies either, stupid. nice fake argument comparing me to an alt-right millennial. piece of shit

i fully realize the jewish problem but that problem is not simple: jews are people too and are just as susceptible to group in-fighting and having different agendas. maybe you should go to thezog.info and educate yourselves as to the many different jewish agendas present today that are at odds with each other.

american renaissance can be considered a jewish agenda, for instance, and yet they perfectly align with your beliefs – except they can actually articulate themselves. the same would go for bobby fischer – he had an agenda, too. he hated jews so much that this user can't even believe he was jewish.

and yet, here we are once again with the tired old argument that all jews are the same. is emannuel macron represent us and all other whites because he too is white? what about trump?

also, while the followers of the talmud may express identical religious goals, their ideological and political goals differ. this is my argument. i am not defending what the talmud teaches.

You faggots always bring up Bobby Fischer as proof of good jews, but were he alive today, he'd be agreeing with us, not you.

Slippery slope is not a fallacy if you've seen the slippery slope occur time and time again. I can't tell you how many times I've been over this bullshit, again and again and again. With "based jews", "based niggers", "based chinks", whatever.

The fact of the matter is that the kike is a slippery beast who thrives on technicalities and exceptions. If you make exceptions for some kikes, you just set a precedent that a kike can act good enough and get accepted. Over time the standards lower and lower until you're thoroughly jewed out again. Kikes have been kicked out of countries around the world >300 times. But more importantly, they keep getting back in.

Why? Because faggots like you try to make exceptions that just lead to that point. Which is why I say "not one exception"

tldr: juden raus. fuck off to TRS if you're into making exceptions for kikes

Sauce?

He admitted it himself.

In the span of a few hours we've pushed you from shilling for an e-celeb to openly supporting jews. Literally nothing you say from this point forward will be taken seriously by this board. You're done, hope you enjoy getting fired on your first day, moshe.

With what degree of confidence can you identify jews that deserve to live? What is your false positive rate? Not good enough, that's for sure.

But then we have this on the other hand. It's a bit hard to know where he really stands, honestly. I think he knows how shitty his people are, but he's afraid to admit it.

Nobody did that, actually. Is this a freudian slip on your part?

McCarthy did nothing wrong. The people on his list of communists were communists.

I thought he denied jewish ancestry in a recent podcast.

There's another webm that I can't find where he explicitly says his mother was Jewish. He also says he hated the shit out of his mother.

Identity crisis, maybe?

if he were alive today he'd be ostracized from the 1 group that would agree with him. so how could you know for sure he'd agree with you and not me? i'm the only person in this thread, it seems, that would actually be willing to listen to what he would have to say.

you're just simplifying the issue with the slippery slope argument. it isn't an issue to simplify in such a way. quite frankly i think it's ignorant to believe that all jews have an identical political agenda of which your slippery slope argument implies. there are jews that wanted freed black slaves to stay in the states, as there were jews that didn't. you can pick apart their political motives all you want but the jews that didn't would have probably saved this country from the nigger problem we have today. would you still oppose jews in an identical way if this hypothetical would be true?

anyways, don't we need all the help we can get right now, like the help from people like jared taylor and his team of editors? they're jewish (mostly) and yet they're making informative videos and books that articulate very well the argument of a white homogeneity

it was implied with the hyperbolic "BASED"

I really hate the fucking "(ashkenazi) jews are so overrepresented because they have high IQs!" argument. It's utterly fallacious. They have higher intelligence, but they still have a very low population in absolute terms, so the number of intelligent jews of any given IQ level is still going to be completely dwarfed by the number of intelligent whites of that same IQ, simply because there's like 40x more whites in America than jews. There are many times more whites with >130 IQ than jews with >130 IQ even though ashkenazi jews are smarter on average, for example. And yet, you look at all the medschools or law firms or academia or any of these groups, and there are somehow more jews than whites.

The ONLY explanation for their representation is nepotism.

tfw you don't know what IDs are. good job stup0id

that's true but i just don't disagree with the idea of jews being honorary aryans if they align with the political beliefs of aryans. i think the "jews deserve to die" idea is, dare i say, a "meme" that comes from the holocaust lie promoted by jews with certain anti-aryan, anti-west agendas

Because unlike you, he said there were no good jews and called for their extermination.

Why would he ever falsely claim it in the first place? Either he's a scammer who lied about it then, or he's a jew who's lying about it now.

No, it is that simple. Anyone can try to break everything down to the point where you're atomizing individuals. This is exactly what the kikes do to try to sneak by instead of being shut down wholesale for being kikes in the first place. I don't want to cherrypick for good jews. I want to make sure none of them get in, because that's the only way to be sure.

NO JEWS
NO EXCEPTIONS

For decades we've suffered the existence of jews because the Holocaust wasn't real. We should not repeat the same mistake. We should not damn our descendants to deal with jews too, like our ancestors did to us.

Required reading for people in this thread talking about counter-organizing.

http:// jacobitemag .com/2017/06/14/political-violence-is-a-game-the-right-cant-win/

The url sounds blackpilled but it's basically making the case for right-wingers to use the same organizational strategies as lefties because, spoiler alert, they fucking work and are part of the reason the left has been so influential for the last 60 years. And this is from me: if you start organizing, leave all the pepe-kek-shadilay shit in the internet. When you do politics in real life you manifest your political ideology in the material world. Using memes and jokes makes your political goals seem like memes and jokes. Look how embarrassing the Kekistani people are. Don't be like them. And if you're only on Holla Forums for edgy memes but deep down you're a centrist, don't go to protests or meetings and treat them like real life shitposts. Everyone is tired of seeing the Right look like a bunch of disorganized retards. Come correct or die.

alright so then how could you even trust him? quite a brain squeezer huh? if a jew tells you all jews should be exterminated, why aren't you suspicious of that? it seems like a contradiction motivated by bias

why are you addressing the set up to my argument and not my actual argument itself? wtf? yeah it's easy to attack the thesis statement and say you refuted the entire paper

the holocaust hoax was good capital for certain jews to further entrench their agendas and control. for your end game to be the removal of all jews because all jews cannot be trusted, then how else do you even begin to achieve that without the "some jews" argument as a foundation?

Jews cannot use the extermination of jews to their advantage if the jews have been exterminated.

I think he just doesn't want to be Jewish.

A lot of Holla Forums users have been working on Moly for a long time and to his credit, he listens. He's not the same person he was a year or two ago. Vid related.

No jews, no exceptions. Nothing else needs to be discussed, shlomo. Kikes like yourself love arguing in the cracks. Not going to happen here.

i just think it's too radical of an idea that will keep this ideology 6ft in the dirt. unless of course you think the alt-right represents it?

does anyone know of any world leaders today who want to exterminate the jews?

i feel really disheartened seeing you double down with an argument i already responded to, but you didn't acknowledge.

what's "not going to happen here"? you articulating yourself? you addressing my counter arguments? you're arguing like a kike buddy. dodge and weave

kyrs kike. Every single one of you will be wiped off the face of this planet. No exceptions, no mercy

nice larp post. a recurring response i'm getting in this thread is calling me a kike for opening a dialogue. i am interested in hearing real arguments but i'm not getting a whole lot of anything. i am white and interested in debate with the more radical type of whites who share almost identical political agendas with me, but i'm not being very convinced at all that their (your) goals of said agendas are more worthwhile, possible, or educated as mine.

he talks about IQ, how foreigners should stay in their country to improve it rather than coming to western ones and shittin it up, that open border is a catastrophe for the native polulation and how low IQ people tend to be parasite and short-sighted and all want gibs and vote democrats, that your duty is to marry and have kids, how traditional values are better than relativism, he started to use the word degenerate properly, even aluded that those who REALLY control the world were not whites, baiting people into going down that rabbit hole. he regularly does video exposing the MSM media lies. If that kind of behavior is not what Holla Forums is looking for I don't know what is.

all the hating so far rest on the single trump card theme that his mother is jewish, never do we know if its conversion, full jew, half-jew, racial jew or religious only.
Not only that but just from the simple fact he got blue eyes mean BOTH parents had blue eyes gene at LEAST, making it likely the mother be mixed if ya really wanna go the racial road.
also only kids from jewish mothers count is bullshit gene wise, a full jew dad with a jewish mother will result in the same jewish genes ratio, at best its gonna come down to upbringing. and considering his mom beat the crap out of him I can't see him wanting to follow his mothers lead.

that leave us with a most likely quarter kike at worst, distributing redpills to the masses like no tomorrow, that made a steady progression from early days libertarian views to what would be considered far right but the current populace, then even admit being wrong in his views and that reality and constant exposure to it forced him to reconsider a lot of thing. just watch his video about "how i was wrong about libertarians" to get a glimpse of this progression.

sorry but the whole trying to paint those who like Molyneux as shills is the exact reason for the saying
SHILLS PLAY BOTH SIDES
ya faggots shills wanna start arguing how wrong his recent years stuff is, or show me where his supposed kikeness transpire through his work. be my guest, I am waiting

made an error there

Honestly? At this point, when literally every single 'e-celeb' that has Holla Forums views gets attacked regardless of race, regardless of lifestyle, regardless of how right-wing they are, it's pretty obvious that it's a shill tactic designed to keep us from picking up better arguments and spreading them.

Being an e-celeb shilled on Holla Forums is the equivalent of namefagging on Holla Forums. Either don't do it, or grow a tougher skin.

REPORTED

FUCK OFF ALT-KIKE CANCER YOU WILL NEVER TAKE Holla Forums

Maybe it just so happens that the alt-kike only likes jewish e-celebs because their entire movement is controlled op. kill yourself.

Says the Holla Forumsack whose only replies in this thread consist of 'HITLER WAS A CUCK'.

Filtered.

reported. I bet you don't even know how to filter me

Bumping to piss off the shills and sliders.

Shit like this is precisely why GLR failed, listen to WLP's reflective podcasts you massive fucking cuck

KEEP PROVING PIC RELATED RIGHT

It's time to stop OP.

You must be having a stroke.

I'm sorry I rustled your jimmies so hard, shill-kun. Does the thought of Holla Forums in office scare you that much?

no the thought of alt-kike subversives like you taking the board over does though, you're turning this place into cuckchan.

still waiting on those examples of Molyneux cucking out, using kike arguments, or behavior, or advocating any leftist, globalist, or retarded ideas from recent years.
OR
tell me your views on jewish race, genes, and his blue eyes. still waiting, fight with arguments instead of ad-homs. Can ya even make a coherent argument instead of playing parrot?

Of course not, they'd rather whine and kike about how encouraging Holla Forumsacks to run for office is somehow subverting the board.

Defoo.org now kill yourself stefbot

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

The White man's principles go beyond anything the kikes can muster for the white man generates them as a fact of who he is and not programmed to be, that is why the kikes know that whites must be destroyed on a genetic basis and why even some of the most bluepilled normalfags get hints of what is wrong and feel an emptiness before discovering truth. Yes some fall and become degenerate but those are of the bones forgotten and walked over, not the tombs we honor and wish to make for ourselves.

Actually the word you're looking for is pedantic

If you don't want anyone getting any kind of power what's your alternative? More yelling into your monitor and spamming RWDS and other slogans in redtext?

That article is terrible because it leaves out the fact that all of their shit is being paid for and astroturfed by trillionaire kikes which are hellbent on shoving that shit down your throat 24/7 in every medium. Even the protesters not getting paid are getting extra credit from their Marxist teachers or have some other incentive. The "righties" do not have access to a similar network because the bad guys won WW2. The "righties" have no hope of using the same tactics because the kikes at the top will demonetize and deplatform them, no hope of infiltration for anything other than getting information on what the left is doing, and this is coupled with the fact they won't get normalfags onboard until shit goes south enough that they actually have to leave their couches and Talmudvision behind, because normalfags have jobs and don't have time for this shit. Whatever kikelover wrote that shit is probably a top for the Cohen on that site.

The rest of your post is fine but you should've just linked to Nordfront instead. Are they controlled op? I don't even know. Fuck it, they look good.

That's another one I love. And I'm not attacking you, so don't mistake me.

But isn't it funny how every time a white nationalist group comes up, shills-sorry, CONCERNED ANONS pop out of the woodwork to nitpick them and find ways to call them names or claim they're not doing enough?

I wonder where i've heard this shit before before?

Well, to be fair, most of them are. Who wants to be caught backing the next Frank Collin?

And that's the sad beauty of it; We can't pick the signal from the noise.

These days its pretty simple; discard all Jews and Duginists. AFAIK Nordfront is neither so it's probably legit but I haven't dug into them.

Why do you alt-kikes always equate hate for your jewish thought leaders with hate for IRL action? Could it be the fact that you're all subversives that have already internally equated IRL action as a whole with the action of your jewish thought leaders? Get fucked.

Fucking this, and with alt-kikes if it isn't an actual kike it's a duginist.

ah, the old defooing, ya would have a leg to stand on if he didn't also try to fix salvageable relationships,
riddle me this, lets say your cuck father divorced, married a jew, and they tried to fuck your shit up, did you stick around?
nice false dichotomy bro, pretending there is never a good reason to cut ties, and that staying together is ALWAYS beneficial.
come back with a better argument, or a specific example where he fucked up. which I will pit it against other times he gave advice to fix the relations.
still waiting

Any good groups you know of in the U.S.? Specifically the east coat?

Fuck you and your eceleb bullshit you fucking newfag. Go back to reddit.

I'll keep linking defoo.org, guy is anti-family and pro-psychiatry and you kikes always listen to him.

There isn't - cutting familial ties is always degenerate. People who have degenerate families who try to 'fuck their shit up' should try and salvage it rather than writing it off as 'unsalvagable' like moneyjew does.

And this isn't even touching his freedomain cult, jewish blood, pro-psychiatry views, anti-Hitler views, and pro-Israel views. Kill yourself anytime stefbot.

It's really not all that bad, if a controlled opposition group doesn't actually become the root of the movement as a whole any actual "redpills" they put out to acquire followers slowly gains on normies but the kikes plan of subversion has no ground to turn since people are spread throughout in their own communities and so there cannot be a grand conspriacy.

The concept of tribes having a similar mission yet remaining separate is a powerful force to be reckoned with. Also the Jew will close down his controlled groups once he sees they have no benefit for him and for those who can remember it will plainly be seen.

This is why Holla Forums must take such a principled stance, since in these times of complete degeneracy and the end of Western Civilization some place must be an unmoving torch shinning on what was and what can be. That is how you generate civilization from nothing, a concept the other races do not have.

see:

No it doesn't alt-kike fuckwit. Learn about lemmings and what drives them. They will never turn on the system unless they learn that:

Kikes like stoyben goyben moneyjew will never expose these, and are therefore not worth listening to or promoting - especially stoyben goyben moneyjew because he's anti-family pro-psychiatry pro-israel and literally jewish.

Other than having jewish ancestry on his dad's side (which doesn't even count) can you name one bad thing Frank Collin did, other than putting himself out there to shift the overton window?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

No. I don't see potential for one either. Would love to be proven wrong.

Construct a sentence without buzzwords, then maybe people will listen to you.

Is that shill still talking? Jesus Christ.

Just filter him, he's only here to derail.

fuck off alt-kike cancer

so no arguments, gotcha

anti-family you say?
youtube.com/watch?v=aVAD5TnkdiE

see:

ye I know, my bad

Yes, he only thinks that if the relationship if good(ie agrees with his ancap beliefs) but if they don't then it's suddenly abusive and the listener needs to 'defoo'
fuck right off.

I will tell you dumbfuck stefbots to fuck off and die all night, Holla Forums is not alt-kike

That's a Kikebart-tier image. How does it make up for his shilling for the Holohoax and general kikery?

can you be any more vague?

I was just replying in light tone the same way he did brushing off the entire point with another post
as for the holohoax surely ya know what happens to people NOT in the USA that tries to deny it, even the red cross went under heavy fire for simply releasing their records insinuating the 6 gorrilions are off. but I would love people to call in on the show, and dispute that figure, citing the red cross, and how burning away 5000 kikes a day seem impractical. I remember when he alluded the jews were pulling strings controlling the world, and I do long for more specifics. alas I think that's as good ya gonna get from a Canadian

Can you be anymore of a braindead cultist?

dare I say it? not an argument? at least saying you were vague imply not enough details, you're just throwing ad-homs and deflecting arguments all over the place

Then he could just not talk about it, he didn't have to make a "facts don't matter, goy" video.

Keep emulating your anti-family jewish father figure there schmuley

can you at least try to form a single semblance of rebuttal? or is that above your pay grade? do I need to start posting smugs or smthing? can I get ya to go on an anti-anime tirade as well?
this one on the house

Only if you start posting seasonal moeshit you obviously haven't watched. Alt-kikes always do that.

My point wasn't in any way a promotion of Skeptics or Molyjew but was merely to point out their coverage, normies do hear them. This will have a normalizing effect I bet first with eliminating "Islamophobia" as a fireable offense which as you are correct works right into the kikes hands as the Jews need the USA to attack Iran and thus force China and Russia to ally against the USA as the Jew moves eastward for a host.

The lemmings need to be moved further onto the JQ before then to ensure the west doesn't finish the Jews plan and eyes are instead turned towards funding for Israel and all their Arab allies. I can barely see a timeline where the JQ is an explicit policy move in the west but that's why this board has been doing community outreach on the Holohoax since that is the lynch pin to breaking Jewish control. Especially those gas chambers.

That's where I stopped listening, using alt-kike terms outs you people every time. As if it's a question what needs to be done about the jewish problem (that alt-kikes don't think exists hence why they call it a question rather than problem)

I'd more say the crematoriums, camp's carrying-capacity, and numbers of living jews in pre-holyhoax Europe but you're on the right tracj

also speaking of animus did you faggots watch the BLAME! adaptation? It was shit

oh shush, stop projecting

Perhaps I picked something up but I could have sworn the "JQ" was based on the National Socialists question on where to send the Jews? A bit of changing up on the Holocaust's narrative as well as a quick way to state the problem itself. In the Fourth Reich I think there will be a "final solution" to the Jewish Question.

Also carrying capacity especially in early books written by survivors is a must to show their fantasy apparent.

Yeah its Holla Forums so Jewish entertainment but just seeing Stone slip up and saying "are you promoting white I mean Russian births" and Putin says "yes we are reversing the trend on ethnically white Russians" is a good enough show for me.
inb4 Putin shill, I'm not a big fan on his relations with Israel and cucking to them

You're still posting shit of a decent calibur, try harder. I suggest nuberserk loli or NEET hamster.

It's realpolitik bro

nah, its time to go sleep, take care all.

you're waifu is shit.

muh kosher paradigms

Do you even know what the word shill means?

You are literally shilling for stefan bolynew right now. You think it's normal for some e-celeb to be red-pilled on a lot of topics but completely ignore the jewish problem? If yes, you are probably a youtube scholar and should go back to cuckchan because you are beyond help. If no, why don't you shill for the hundreds of hard-working revisionists, authors, speakers and webmasters that go for the jugular of the zog giants instead of clinging to docutainment/infotainment misdirections because muh normie red-pill botential?

Holy SHIT you kikes are all over this thread. I must be doing something right.

top kek

I'm not saying that some Islamic forces arent a threat to Europe, I'm saying they are controlled opposition that exist for jewish PR purposes. Israel controls ISIS and many other mossad agents larping as religious extremists (Including american christians). Please refute me and prove you are anything more than a ADL/CAMERA shill trying to turn Holla Forums into an RT/Breitbart/Vice forum.

Moly got better in his politics once he realized race stats. It was crungy when he was a libtard but after like 50 years hes seen the light.

Cringy*

You seem to not realize that going its da joos off the bat tends to o the opposite of redpilling people.

Molyneux says all the time that he doesn't want fans. He wants people to think. I don't think he's capable in his position of relative comfort of coming to our side fully (and openly). He has too much invested in convictions he's gone as far as to write books on, and spent decades arguing passionately for. He's got a brilliant, sharp mind, but he's highly emotional as well. Things will have to get much worse for him to admit that his ideal world is not possible without a long period of white supremacy, breeding for high IQ, and removal of other races. Even then, the kind of peaceful world he wants would backfire with all the weakness it would produce in society. Humans need to struggle.

Jews are getting so desperate they are calling Holla Forums anons jews when they point out the jew. Jews are literally the conspiratards of the intellectual world.

wtf I hate my own race now!

reported

Holocaust Handbooks + 2 years lurking before you post

fuck e-celebs, when I see multiple books written I will consider their legitimacy but jewtube is facebook-tier shill territory

The kikes run youtube. They decide what the goys see and don't see. If you've ever made oc for the youtube universe you will understand this. The only appropriate medium for education on the jewish agenda are lectures and literature. Media confuses the mind and is inherently non-intellectual because it calculates the audience's gullibility to formulate methods of presenting information. Most normalfags are programmed to think Holla Forums are a bunch of autistic morpheus-larping 12 year olds, and we prefer this impression. We are disguised as a media platform to protect ourselves from taxpayer-funded govt shill operations. Sorry, but you came to the wrong place with your zio-media. If you aren't a shill, if you are genuinely more interested in finding people to tell you what to think instead of being educated, discontinue your interest in Holla Forums and go back to your safe zone where you can join in the self-validation circlejerk of deluded good-goys.

If any one missed this post OP's ideologue is a jew. Wrap your newfag brains around ethnic confirmation bias and how the covert zio-media operates.

He preaches what Holla Forums wants

The only reddit guy here is you.

Inb4 more buzzwords

"How do you do, fellow channers?"

Kek

not gonna bump, but Molyneux talsk a lot about the r/k selection, and how a too comfortable society breed weakness, and that when the society eventually become shit, and the subsequent harsh time breed back stronger types.
Question is how do you maintain society on the right path and prevent it from going to shit?

… and I forgot my sage…FUCK

If you'd stop being autistic long enough to scroll up, you'll see that I put up a guide for running for office.

By them or about them, or what? Stefan has written about a dozen books. He just finished one recently about how to argue.

It's funny how close he comes to agreeing with Hitler every day.
I have no fucking idea. Even having a strong intelligent leader only guarantees prosperity for the time that he's in power. I know getting people everywhere to understand basic truths philosophically, and about human nature, is essential. Our propaganda is key to that. I'm not gonna get deep into this discussion, though, since the thread is being anchored.