This is a new bill that was introduced on the floor of the US Senate entitled

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/1241/text#toc-idea0e9489fc8f46379f95bb56c8bbbda5

This is a new bill that was introduced on the floor of the US Senate entitled,
“Combating Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing, and Counterfeiting Act of 2017.”

It basically says everything is evil..

1. Cash is Evil
2. Bitcoin/Crypto is Evil
3. Prepaid Phones are Evil
4. Gift Cards/Vouchers/Coupons are Evil

These people are certifiably insane. Among the bill’s sweeping provisions, the government aims to greatly extend its authority to seize your assets through “Civil Asset Forfeiture”.

Civil Asset Forfeiture rules allow the government to take whatever they want from you, without a trial or any due process.

This new bill adds a laundry list of offenses for which they can legally seize your assets… all of which pertain to money laundering and other financial crimes.

Here’s the thing, though: they’ve also vastly expanded on the definition of such ‘financial crimes’, including failure to fill out a form if you happen to be transporting more than $10,000 worth of ‘monetary instruments’.

Have too much cash? You’d better tell the government.

If not, they’re authorizing themselves in this bill to seize not just the money you didn’t report, but ALL of your assets and bank accounts.

They even go so far as to specifically name “safety deposit boxes” among the various assets that they can seize if you don’t fill out the form.

This is unbelievable on so many levels.

It’s crazy to begin with that these people are so consumed by the fact that someone has $10,000 in cash.

But it’s even crazier that they’re threatening to take EVERYTHING that you own merely for not filling out a piece of paper, without any due process whatsoever.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Grassley
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianne_Feinstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Cornyn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheldon_Whitehouse
nytimes.com/2016/09/21/business/international/japan-boj-negative-interest-rates.html
theboar.org/2017/04/japans-negative-interest-rates-an-in-depth-analysis-of-boj-activity/
twitter.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh, and on top of civil asset forfeiture penalties, there are also criminal penalties.

Right now according to current law they can imprison you for up to FIVE YEARS for not filling out the form. Five years.

But apparently that doesn’t go far enough so this bill aims to double the criminal penalty to TEN years in prison.

Further, their bill wants to pull any business which “issues” cryptocurrency under the anti-money laundering regulatory umbrella.

Here’s where these people demonstrate that they have no idea what they’re talking about.

No one “issues” Bitcoin. There’s no Bitcoin central bank. There’s no Chairman of Bitcoin who decides on a whim to increase the supply.

Bitcoin is created automatically amounts that are predetermined by its code. It’s software.

So the Senate is essentially trying to force the Bitcoin core software to comply with money laundering regulations.

The bill also attempts to drop a major bomb on Bitcoin by including it in the list of monetary instruments that must be reported when entering or leaving the US.

I want every fag with low attention span to read this or at least catch few lines.

bump, this shit needs to be stopped

BURGERS, REMEMBER EXECUTIVE ORDER 6102

Executive Order 6102 is a United States presidential executive order signed on April 5, 1933, by President Franklin D. Roosevelt "forbidding the Hoarding of gold coin, gold bullion, and gold certificates within the continental United States". The effect of the order, in conjunction with the statute under which it was issued, was to criminalize the possession of monetary gold by any individual, partnership, association or corporation.

I WAS JUST GETTING INTO THE MARKET AS WELL

JUST

Why would (((they))) support that? Those things make companies a ton of money

Exposing anonymity >>>> Profit

Especially when you can just print money.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Grassley

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianne_Feinstein

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Cornyn

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheldon_Whitehouse

Crypto would skyrocket if they pass this. (((They))) are afraid.

This. Time to buy more.

I don't have to look at their bios to know how (((chosen))) and disgusting they are.

Now how in the fuck do they plan to enforce this? There is no possible way they could even prevent it from happening.

Why? Wouldn't it plummet? People would be anxious not exited to buy into it once it is declared ebil?

There was a rumour going around that the government was going to start taking steps to control or eliminate cryptocurrencies. This might be the first step.
Also, the government has seized billions of dollars already. MSM never talks about it or sweeps it under the rug

It really depends on why your bought in the first place. If it was really to hide or move assets then maybe you would worry, but even then crypto is still one of the easiest ways to move funds around anonymously and on the down low regardless of this bill. I still can't think of a faster or more secure way to do it.

But let's be honest here the speculation market does not give two fucks. These are people who only bought to make a return and they should be expecting to pay capital gains tax on their earnings anyway.

You still don't understand. Technology is pervasive. I can send my money from my phone to your phone. Wether i do this over the internet, local LAN, bluetooth or i give you a passphrase. I can do this on a laptop, ipad, mobile phone, desktop. These same technologies will increasingly find their way into supermarkets and other B2C establishments where you will be able to pay with e-currency.

They can not stop this, banning e-currencies will only speed up it's adoption, especially under younger generations. There are devs spending their entire life making usability even more simpler and easier to appeal to the average shithead to make it far easier then current internet banking apps.

You become your own bank.
You aren't stolen from by usury.

One of the beautiful thing about crypto is that you can hide the fact that you own any. Banning it is acknowledging it as a threat to usd and this will get many people worried. They will buy some and hide it from gov. or fill the needed papers, but they will try to get some. So far 99% of people don't take crypto seriously.

Shit I use all of those

Great responses, thanks.

Hopefully Rand will stop this

That's been a fucking crime for decades.
Presumably your whole post is sliding bullshit.

Big new is taking steps to fuck up crypto… clearly.

Pic unrelated
Shitskins can be right once a year or so

Are cryptocurrencies 'monetary instruments'?

The bill is an expansion of what is considered a monetary instrument and beefs up the bad goy punishment if you break the rules.

Crypto didn't exist when the law was first written.

I don't know lawyer speak,but since crypto hasn't been around for decades this is new.

Something that can be used is considered an instrument. Something considered monetary relates to the definition of "currency" or "money" of which crypto is definitely a currency and arguably money.

Well, tough titty then.
They finally take the nerds' imaginary money seriously so they will treat it like money.
Big boy pants time.

BOY I LOVE THE FED NOW

REALLY MAKES ME THINK

You know what… Fuck cryptocurrency, its the only way to royally fuck over the pedorings and the sex trafficking shit erroding our culture. Let the bill come.

I need a redpill on cryptocurrencies. How are they able to function? Which is best for investing into based on the current market situation? Are they truly are only saving grace from corporate sodomy?

It's the sort of thing they nail you with it should they find out for some other reason. If they seize your computer for some other reason and find a bitcoin wallet on it, they'd nail you.

You are right. Fuck crypto. Money needs to be centralized and controlled by bankers. Besides sex traffickers are a totally different group of people and not the same people who profit from usury and financial control.

This is what you believe

Actually, it does. But not by kike bankers. Hitler's Germany also had a central Deutsche Reichsbank until it got dissolved by the (((Allies))) in '45.

No, thanks, math is more trustworthy than humans to me.

First of all let me check both our dubs. Secondly, it should have been (((bankers))) in my original post. I do agree with you.

oh come on now goyim, why so suspicious?

my concern isn't the banning of crypto but the corruption of it. BTC has become too centralized despite the original decentralized ideal, (((ethereum))) has become the (((chosen crypto))). what i fear is a lot of altcoins will disappear, the big cryptos that aren't (((chosen))) will be attacked by state actors, if not a vulnerability in the protocol then a vulnerability in the major pockets or possibly traffic filtering by (((isp's))) or manipulation by bankers. what's it cost to buy up controlling amounts of crypto when the dollars you print are infinite? the cost to create an automated pump, like the stock market pumps, that by alternating cycles of boom and bust accumulates cryptos? then we see the (((chosen cryptos))) unmolested, normies driven to them, and we have a nightmare scenario of totally jew created and controlled "crypto" that can be completely controlled with the bad goys shut out of the markets.

anons need to be more weary of bank involvement in crypto imo.

Honestly if you're getting into it as an investment - don't. Or, at least go for cheap altcoins. BTC hit $3000 dropped 9% to $2500. You can make money for sure. I wouldn't be surprised to see BTC hit $10,000 but if it does there are two reasons I see most likely for this.
In the first you're just buying into speculation. You seem inexperienced as an investor, you're going to get fucked over.
In the second, yes BTC would be better than holding USD but increasingly BTC to USD holds no meaning. What does BTC to USD mean if USD is worthless? Buy farmable land before BTC. A couple acres, 10 - 20 acres would be nice. I don't care if there's money to be made investing in crypto, you're a peasant if you don't own land.

If you want to make use of crypto for transactions, I'm all for it. I see crypto accepted more and more online. It's convenient to use and fucks the banks.

If you own your land and have money to waste, money to speculate with, go ahead, there's a lot worse things to put your money in than crypto.

*wallets*

Uh, no. All they have to do is pass a law requiring crypto exchanges to report all your activity to the IRS, exactly the same way they track and tax e-trading of stocks and funds.

You do your shit with it all year long and every year you are just gonna automatically get emailed or sent a 1099 form and required to report EVERYTHING and you won't get away with trying to evade this because the IRS is already going to have hard records of everything you did for a calendar year, if your shit mismatches what the crypto exchange sent them, you're either settling up your backtaxes or going to the assrape facility.

I think it's YOU who misunderstands how easy it would be to actually control this. No exchange operator is going to want to risk going tits up just to 'take a stand', they will ALL fall in line the very second something like this is signed into law.

I'm old enough to remember when guys on the Street said EXACTLY what you just said, only in regards to the then-budding e-trading industry, people literally thought the Internet would let them hide their stock trades and avoid taxes and escape globalists.

It's all shit. You're going to be under the heel of the kike until the very last of their bloodline is burned alive at the fucking stake.

Oh this is what is being slid.
They're trying to secure the choke-hold on currency.
That want you to feel the full brunt of the petrodollar collapse.

Hmm.. perhaps we need to revolt.

Monetary instruments?
But the only reason for "cash" was because of capital issues. Why all instruments? That seems excessive.

This is to curb laundering.

You made it seem like they were destroying these "monetary instruments". But really they're trying to track money down so that they have a better idea of how much they have in the system.
I'm 50/50 on this.

if we eventually go cashless what are niggers going to flaunt around and shove in their mouths in their amateur rap music videos

I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing.
It seems necessary to hinder cartels.

That's what the NWO will be. All currency will be digital and heavily controlled. They will know everything you purchase, which supports the idea that people will have RFID chip readers installed in their forearms that act as a scanner for purchases, like a credit card installed in your arm, expect you can't withdraw physical money from it.

This makes it very hard for people to use a black market. Stuff like drugs that can break peoples conditioning , but most importantly guns and weapons. If anything is true about Revelations, the Jews are putting everything all into one play. All of this is suppose to happen in the Bible. Jesus is supposed to come down to a broken world that is enslaved by Jews with no hope. He's supposed to basically save us all from this hell we are currently living in. I don't like the idea because it makes me feel powerless, but it makes sense to me that Jews are going all in. They want to beat the odds of them losing, which also questions why they are escalating the clash of Christianity vs Islam in Europe.

The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people.
And for this people, and for the sake of this people, we will struggle and fight!
And never slacken!
And never tire!
And never lose courage!
And never despair!

Heil Hitler.

Don't you realize they want to institute negative interest rates on bank accounts? If you can hold cash, it makes it easy to escape.

Money that sits in your bank account will be in a sense directly taxed, every month you'll lose 2-3% unless you spend it on material goods.

Sounds like a recipe for a bank run. That would be retarded of them.

Right, but if you can't withdraw cash anymore because cash has been destroyed, how can their be a bank run? That's why they want to eliminate cash.

That would cause literally everyone to revolt tbh fam. There are some things you don't do; you don't fuck with another man's woman, and you don't fuck with another man's money.

Drug Cartels will be hanging bankers in the streets tbh.

Generations are easily brainwashed user, just look at the leftist retards today. Is it really that implausible?

Are you sure. They're already doing it in Japan, the EU, and are now gearing up to do it in the US, Canada and Mexico. They start small at first, like a -0.25% interest rate, then ramp it up.

People of our era are too complacent. The bankers are robbing everyone blind.

Cryptocurrency interest just exploded in Japan as a result.

nytimes.com/2016/09/21/business/international/japan-boj-negative-interest-rates.html
theboar.org/2017/04/japans-negative-interest-rates-an-in-depth-analysis-of-boj-activity/

I wish people were revolting, but no one is yet, they're just taking it like a bunch of slaves and trying to find other ways to get out of their fiat currencies in a legal fashion.

They'd spring up as is demanded despite anything the Jew does, so long as people want things and have things and the wants and haves are the things the kike doesn't want someone to have, black markets.

Trump better fucking veto it.

that's why it will tank, and ETC (Etherium Classic) will surge, as everyone fleeing from ETH will run to ETC as soon as it crashes, since both do the same thing, except ETH is controlled by microsoft and ETC is not

Why

Why

if that was meant to reply to me, as far as I understand, ETC can't be controlled by big companies, something with 'nobody can tell me what I can ask to run on ETC network with my ETC' as opposed of microsoft being able to dictate what can and what can not be ran in the ETH network.

It is second hand information, but that's as far as I understand it

>twitter. com/Free_Ross/status/875472042035949569
Is Coinbase one of (((them)))?

bump

Sliding doesn't work on a 25page board slow as shit compared to 4pol you retard

If I tell you the math you learned was taught by jews, what then?

Oh boy, you'll never guess one of the co sponsors of this bill…

If they outlaw coupons, then I can finally stop buying this shitty leftist newspaper.