Southern Baptists Cuck For Niggers Per Usual

archive.is/pTYE8

Christcucks gonna christcuck. Never kid yourselves that these people are our friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

sbc.net/resolutions/2266/on-prayer-and-support-for-israel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Southern Baptists need to speak to this issue," Stetzer wrote Wednesday in the evangelical magazine Christianity Today. He pointed to the denomination's history in the civil rights movement. "Too many Southern Baptists were on the wrong side of the fire hoses in Birmingham. They need to get on the correct side of the rising tide of racism," Stetzer wrote.

This should be no surprise if you look at their 2016 resolutions.
sbc.net/resolutions/2266/on-prayer-and-support-for-israel

Nothing new there.

They're disgusting little lemmings. Apparently this resolution was introduced by some nigger preacher, it didn't get the votes it needed initially, tons of coons chimped out on social media, so now they're voting on it AGAIN. Chrsitcucks need to be exterminated like the vermin they are.

#NotAllChristians

Seriously, this is the Iron Law of Bureaucracy at work. The larger churches are concerned purely with putting butts in the seats and are trying to erect a new Tower of Babel. If anything, these churches are anti-christian.

They'll die out when there's no federal government to subsidize their nation-wrecking behavior.

That's pretty cucked of them. Hopefully no one in this thread is going to pretend like Atheists aren't mostly liberals who would support this thi…

And here they are.

I see you there.

You're right. It's not like calling people "Christcucks" when the most important figure in white Nationalism was a Christcuck himself isn't DnCing. Fuck off.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Do you think niggers will ever denounce these ridiculous names?

Blow me. I'm calling it as it is.

Fucking southern baptists have been cucked forever. Once the boomers die we will have an opportunity to retake the churches. Until then they'll be pozzed by pastor hagee Israel worshipping boomer cucks donating all thier retirement shekels to literal kikes on tv.

Been awhile since I've seen a "everyone that is christian is le christcucks" D&C thread

Christianity is a shitty cucked religion and always was, but it's obviously far worse than ever before now. Problem is, it's a valid subject of debate whether Christianity is better or worse than no religion at all, which leaves a void that the masses fill with degenerate hedonism.

Been RedPilling Wife on Jews. Mad at first. Now she
Reads bible and notices how pissed God (OT) and
Jesus (NT) were at the Kikes. Particularly the Rabbinical
Jews from the NT (((Pharisees)))

1st Baptist Church where she goes changes name
Parents were SBC Missionaries to Spic Niggers
Thinking I'm going to join up and attend SBC Church

HaHa. NFW. I'm not anti-Christ. I'm satisfied he
named the Jew. I'm anti-ChristCuck. Won't get my
$$$ or time

Is that what they travel on between conventions? Or did you mean d&c?

The whole of the south is shitty really, lots of poor methhead faggots who are just one step from becoming Commie Cocksuckers.

Yeah but there are a few good people down here in Southern Missouri.
Cascadia was best all around, despite all the weirdos there.
Also, you all should join disaster relief, its a good organization that needs more young people.

Reported for intl.

A storm is coming…

Christcucks, every time.

You see why you're called Christcucks?

You see why you’re reported for intl.

This is the worst part. Israel is racist as fuck and they hate Christians like nobody else. The Churches are worthless, this whole desert cult was a mistake. Inviting a religion foreign to and not born in white lands was a mistake.

Look at those faces. They love being told what good goyim that are.

definitely meant d&c. the dnc train derailed a year ago and it's still a flaming wreck today.

Faggots, the lot of you.