NFP oldfag revival part 3

Old thread died, so I will make a new one

Basically in 2015 some guys on Holla Forums and /meadhall/ tried to make a political party. It died due to factionalization.
>>>/usnfp/171

Where we left off:

Also, Indiana user reporting in, who can't into posting new threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

subvert.pw/i/strat17.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=hEYK-PCkpR8).
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Resources/manuals/things to think about:
- Activism manuals: >>>/pdfs/5819
- Indiana strategy: subvert.pw/i/strat17.pdf (proven to work, results in lulz, mp4 related)
- Psyop manuals >>>/pdfs/6131

Some stuff I posted in the past thread:

There are a few options on this.

First of these is to make the group a stand alone complex. The idea behind this is to create an image and a core idea, but only use that as a mask. This solves a lot of hijacking problems as its really hard to infiltrate individual cells. However, people don't have any accountability in these types of groups. On top of that, its really easy to impersonate them and make black propaganda (which is a common shilling tactic that can be used against antifa).

Next you could have a federated system, where there is a lot of communication between states, but each state is still a different organization, with its own websites, style, ect. In these types of system resources become a problem. I personally thing with enough sharing this could be solved, with a lot of communication.

Last but not least, you could have a highly centralized system with everything coming from a few leaders. These are usually tight knit and streamlined, however everyone ends up competing for the leadership roles. This causes a lot of chaos.

This is hard to get started. It costs money, and takes experience/time. I can personally help people get things set up and host shit, but for outsiders its difficult. It takes knowledge of how to really use VPS shit well to get the max out of your dollar. And the real thing this needs to address is the needs of the group not the eyes of the general public.

Because each group has its own needs, each group is going to need tools made to their own specification. Writing applications from scratch for each group is hard. I have been doing it for my group, and we've gotten a lot of progress because of it, but we will have to figure out some way to share that stuff with others.

There are a few ways to go about this. First is the national action style publicity. Shocking messages with tactics designed to exploit journalists hungry for the next story quickly built them a name and a brand. However this comes at the cost of their overall image being demonized. I don't think that is something we are worried about, so its an option on the table.

Next we could take a local politics route. By trying to get elected to local/state positions through appeals to local issues, we can gain some initial foothold. Main problem with this is how the FEC is set up currently, and the fact that we need a starting constituency to do that with.

A research based approach as also been successful, and lead to this little gem (youtube.com/watch?v=hEYK-PCkpR8). The idea with these approaches is that you make a way to track how people interact with the media given to them, and then tweak the media based on their response.

If anyone needs help getting resources/hosting for a new chapter just contact me at fullmoon(a t)redchan.it and I can give you a lot of pointers. I also run subvert.pw for our Indiana group so if you want to host a project there shoot me a message.

Here is something a different user posted in the last thread that I thought was interdasting:

is >>>/meadhall/ still a thing?

Yes but its really dead. There are still some semi-consistent posters in their respective states, but not nearly as many as there used to be.

Dont have time to read now. However NFP really needs some legs. If not this is a honeypot as likely most chans are nowadays anyway.

I blame it on happening fatigue. Although I guess it was expected for this to happen after Trump got in, since it feels like there's a happening every week. It drives attention off of side-goals and ongoing projects.

Truth is to get anything off the ground, we need IRL networking. It can be risky and sometimes hard, but I have learned that it is worth it.

Bumping this thread

Have a nudge

Not going to lie thats really autistic tbh.

god damn shits so cringey
its like a rebirth of all the project chanology shit

Chanology is probably a decent comparison to what is going on with 4chan's Holla Forums right now. There is some top tier autism coming out of there right now, which could be useful if organized, but without some sort of standard of quality its going to get worse.

bumping

I'll bump with some posters.

Are the Kike-istani's our brownshirts? Are we the Blackshirts, are we going have to Night of the Long Knives them eventually?