Trump’s pledge to wipe out MS-13 gang paying off in NY

Trump’s pledge to wipe out MS-13 gang paying off in NY

You tired of winning yet lads?
nypost.com/2017/06/14/trumps-pledge-to-wipe-out-ms-13-gang-paying-off-in-ny/

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage.org/commentary/the-case-against-legalizing-marijuana-california
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

b-but Holla Forums told me that Sessions was only going after muh weed :^)

Only 40? So what? How many millions more are still here? Whites are still fugged. Just give up, goy. I mean, guy. :^)

Has the dude weed lmao crowd never seen marijuana rob a white man of his energy and ambition? I've seen it happen several times.

Sessions is retarded for trying to reseal the pot genie. He's only going to end up undoing anything good he has done and turning normies against him. America can be made great again and the decriminalization of a fucking plant can occur in the same instance. He's a weird old elf who can't let go of some bizarre hatred of a shrub.
Perhaps you want more whites to die from cancer when it's proven that even smoked cannabis causes tumors to stop progression or go into remission.
Dude weed culture can be destroyed.
This needs to happen.
The plant itself should just be treated like Kratom.
You can get that shit pretty much anywhere and it hits the opioid receptors basically mimicking heroin.
There is absolutely no reason not to decriminalize marijuana when you can buy legal heroin for 20 bucks.

While I can see your point, the criminal penalties far out weigh the energy and ambition loss and personal freedom is more important to me.

why don't they just rename libertarians like you to Gay Weed Commandos

Kikes won't like when Trump deprives their favorite drug and poz addicted nignog golems. Inb4 whole NY police force corrupts

Checked.
The weed faggots have been running like rabid kike niggers around here the past few days.

I'm not familiar with gang names and origins is ms-13 a spic gang?

Salvadorian gang with ties to cartels.

Wasn't the only evidence of Sessions planning this a "leaked" memo in the jew york times or similar bullshit?

because it's inaccurate. I am not gay, nor do I care much about weed to be a commando over the issue. I am a law abiding tax paying middle age american citizen and it's my opinion to not blindly follow the oppression of people who are unfocused and less intelligent than myself. If I iwsh to go skiing in Colorado for 2 weeks I may then use that opportunity to buy weed myself and not rick destroying my life so a 26 year old cop can make a drug arrest.

Yes. If anything, "dude weed lmao" is just a way for Sessions to distract retards while he takes care of bigger shit.

wew those fucks don't fuck around, We'd be best off just executing them as we catch them but that'll never happen.

40 drug crazed murdering lunatics is still alot though. 3 of them in a group can do a lot of damage. I sure as hell wouldn't want 40 of those guys in my city.

problem is there are more than 4000 of them, and 40,000 that they live among that should not be here to begin with.

Fuck off you mong, it's called baby steps for a reason.

You don't belong here.

Well that's fine, if that's really what's going on.
If he's really as staunchly anti-pot as he presents, he's on a self destructive path.

this is what concern shilling looks like

Not really, because even if he is, he could just be using it as an excuse to close up holes the cartel uses. He's a smart guy, give him time.

I like how the lying press can be trusted when its something you deem positive that they're saying.

no it's called appeasement you fucking faggots. If the headline red they were fucking beheaded and their corpses were left to rot at the county landfill I'd be happy. For you fucking faggots the head suffices. You don't belong here.

This isn't my first focusing rodeo boy. I don't need baby steps and neither does America

Filtered dumb faggot, go back to cuckchan.

Lol. Just end yourself.

Disingenuous, context denial, counter sage.

Did it need Hillary?
Did it need it's own Angela Merkel?
Boy I tell you, accelerationism sure is working out well for the Germans and the Swedes and NOW the fucking British.
Do you think your average Joe is going to remove the problem if it gets too big for anyone to ignore?
Because at that point, you're already done.

Get the marijuana!!!!

Deep State makes too much money off the opiods.

i know youre shitposting but 40 spics in 30 days in jew york city alone is just 1.3 soics a day

perhaps you don't understand what the term wiping out actually means. wiping out means, slaughter, it's doesn't mean filling the Jewdaical system with thousands of criminal cases requiring thousands of police officers and thousands of other anciliar personal, and ten of millions of dollars to do it. Fuck the people themselves could better regulate this country than the god damn faggots posting here, and the shock and awe boys in blue that only fight if they have 10 other shock and awe boys in blue behind them.

Nope. Still need moar.

And there are a half a million, AT LEAST, in JYC alone.

Drink that beer with the funny little U on the bottle while you're at it. Make sure to get extra hoppy IPAs so you can lower your testosterone as much as you can. *hand rubbing intensifies*

Live in your little dream world, see what the world will be like in 10-20-30 years and then you'll be damn mad like I am. And not find appeasement in tripe headlines, like you do.

yeah job well done boy, lets pass around the vaseline and jerk the officer to your right, get going, muh dik faggots

Gay Weed Commando Lolberg it is.

Cry moar you lolberg degenerate.

The weed convo is just d&c done by shills and redditers.
THE TOPIC IS CARTELS!
Let's dig, find all the members we can, link them to crimes, and report them to fucking law enforcement!

They need to cleanse these fuckers from Arizona, California and Texas next. These Salvadoreans, Hondurans and Guatemalans are significantly worse than even your average Mexican, pure Indian subhumanity on display wherever they pop up.

weed lmao

sorry for off topic

are you a burn out 16 year old girl WHO CAN DO WHAT SHE WANTS, MOM! or a dead beat nigger by any chance?

nypost is based

They are nothing.like the italian mafia.

Checked and kekked.

kys my man

well he was right in saying that this will turn the normalfags against him

if you follow the ids and post and posting history you'll see they care more about their gay little stinky plant than 14/88.

Dude weeds, are the fucking worst. If it actually just calmed them down a bit and wasn't addictive, they wouldn't fight tooth and nail for it.

there is no cure, but tumors not continuing to grow or even getting a bit smaller is a great thing. cannabis makes tumors stop growing. If you're with Sessions on this, you're insane.

Because the stinky plant has nothing to do with 1488. You can have 14/88 and not fuck with people who use cannabis. Not all of them are on the left. Don't be retarded.

Then we should ban anything that can be addictive? Is that the measuring stick? let's ban coffee.
pot talk is derailment of the thread anyway. I shouldn't have even brought it up, but many here are wrong about it. It's pointless to fight against and should just be left alone.

why dont you do your part D&C cuck

Not a bad idea, then maybe people will eat a proper diet, exercise and sleep what the human body needs to have energy.

Weed is a fucking pacifier for adult babies that can't deal with the stress of the real world, so they have to smoke something that makes them dumb and groggy to temporarily forget about the problems that still exist.

We need a strong healthy White man, not a weak loser that needs chemicals to cope with life.

tell me how coffee makes you retarded and sluggish?

to all the weed D&C kikes in this thread:

"No one has ever associated pot consumption with mental acuity. Quite the opposite: Marijuana use has been shown to impair memory and inhibit learning ability. Among students, marijuana use is strongly associated with lower test scores and lower educational attainment. Chemically, marijuana is more like "harder" drugs - cocaine, heroin, speed, and the psychedelics - than a glass of wine or a cocktail. One study found that extended use may even lead to psychosis.

There are physical effects, too. Lung researchers report that smoking a couple of joints does more damage than a whole pack of Marlboros, and contains toxic compounds like ammonia and hydrogen cyanide. For many, pot is addictive. A study in the Journal of the American Medical Association found that more than 30 percent of pot smokers were dependent on the drug to the point of demonstrating signs of withdrawal and compulsive behavior. Reports from drug-abuse help lines and treatment facilities show that marijuana addiction is a major problem.

Negative social effects abound as well. Take crime. Amsterdam shows what happens when marijuana is available, legally and in abundance. Amsterdam is one of Europe's most violent cities, and Dutch officials pin the blame on their liberal drug policies. A report by four government ministries finds that drug-related crime places a heavy burden on local authorities and that criminal organizations are increasingly muscling their way into the drug market, using it as a base for international operations.

As California debates legalization, Dutch officials are retooling their laws and shutting down marijuana dispensaries "to tackle the nuisance associated with them and manage crime risks more effectively."

Legalization hasn't helped the Dutch keep marijuana from minors either. Marijuana use is higher among children there than anywhere else in Europe.

Legalization also alters social norms. More Dutch children smoke pot because the social stigma against it has dissipated. The same thing will happen in California if Prop 19 is passed next month."

from this piece: heritage.org/commentary/the-case-against-legalizing-marijuana-california

People tend to forget that the chilling effect leading to self deportations is more effective than ICE rounding everyone up anyway. Of course you need ICE out there deporting some of wetbacks, but once word spreads amongst them that deportations are happening everyday, most beaners will kick themselves out.

We are banning cigarettes too. I f you smoke or grow tobacco, you will be executed under future policy

can you imagine living looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life? The next best thing after deportation is that illegals will now start fearing forging documents to legalize themselves and gaining the power the vote. Not to mention not coming to the US in the first place or not coming back once they're deported.

alright, now back to reality..

I remember one cucked article being cited by weed faggots, but their own source says the benefits of smoking marijuana only happens if you never smoked it before you become a full fledged adult.

this is another important point. Do not indulge in destroying your body with chemicals before you spread your genes. You're free to damage yourself all you want. But don't push that shit to your kids through your genes.

It's up to you user, you can't just pretend like the world will change on its own. If you've been around for as long as you say you've been you should be telling anons to act not discouraging them. You've failed to change it before them because you bought into the propaganda and played along and the country is going down the drain.

My dad that owns a landscaping company up here in Wisconsin says that he needs workers desperately enough to consider H1B visas since all the beaners have dissappeared in the past couple of months. It's gotten so bad that smaller landscaping businesses are going out of business left and right.

why would anyone need H1B for landscaping work? craigslist posts don't help? I doubt even H1B would be approved for such work.

It's only an emotional addiction, man. By the way emotions are just chemicals you stupid anti-science faggot LOL

Now he should move onto leftists.

My dad is cheap and is used to paying beaner wages.

Good. If you can't stay in business without immigrants, you shouldn't be in business. Good luck to your dad, though, hope he can find some local white boys.

Hire white minors you fuck. Your dad's job requires zero skills.

Stop this left vs right shit, my uncle Adolf was a leftist.

He is also stupid in thinking that quality of work doesn't suffer.

Beaners are cheap because nobody wants them, not because they have good P/P ratio.

Yes because they are using heavy indicas.

Sativa is daytime. Fucking Tylenol (which turns into cannabnoids in your liver) has daytime and nighttime, so why not pot?

Stop smoking shit weed user.

This is fake news.

The problem his Dad likely has is that he has found success in selling landscaping services to a market that normally can't afford it. People who are middle class and have some money and decent sized yards. These people aren't the rich with huge, ornate yards that require professional level service to maintain. These are people who would rather not have to spend a few hours on the weekend maintaining their own yards. Problem is these people aren't going to pay above a certain price point for such a service. In comes anons dad with his bean wagon as the only business model capable of taking advantage of this particular set of circumstances. In reality, such a service shouldn't exist because it is cost prohibitive or you have children/neighborhood kids who you pay a beaners-worth of allowance to do it for you.

in white america these are called 10-15 year olds

They've seen it, but their brains are so burnt out and retarded from puffing the herbal jew and advertising it they don't see it as a bad thing. Like this niggerfaggot:

Kill yourself.

What's wrong with banning Tobacco?

Kill yourself, degenerate.

You fail at politics, philosophy, life, and shilling if that was intended. 3 of the 4 countries with longest life expectancy are heavy smokers, btw.

Simple, banning substances that are widley used within society will lead to a black market establishing and money flowing into the hands of smugglers. It would be the prohibition all over again, if you want society to abandon something there is only one proper way, strengthen it's moral fiber enough so that people reject it themselves. Personally I don't think we can get rid of tabacco and alcohol usage within society, but reduce it to a state where it's no longer done excessively

Gonna throw you and yours onto the bonfires of seized crops.

smoking makes you sick and weak, but it's about the magnitude, I mean smoke one cigarette in your life, and it doens't matter, smoke 20 every day, and it makes you sick

Sessions has made it very clear that if people don't want him to go after pot congress needs to make it legal. So if you want your dude weed yell at your congressman to pass one of the two weed bills floating around congress.

Officials never fought alcohol very seriously, sure the legislation was there but that's it.

How do you expect to ban a substance that is made by bacteria floating around in the air you are breathing right now? Prohibition failed because alcohol is too easy to make. Plants chemicals are much easier to control as they require so much care and space to produce.

So we end up in a world where a substance that kills tens of thousands a year in the US alone is both legal and socially encouraged to be consumed, while a substance that has never killed anyone is deserving of being wiped out of existence.