Civil war

today a civil war was started the violent rhetoric the left has spewed over this election has spilled into blood.
The time of appeasement is over the terroristic mindset of the left only understand one thing and that is violence so doing become their punching bag and shake the chains of duplicity.

Other urls found in this thread:

algemeiner.com/2017/06/14/leading-gop-israel-ally-steve-scalise-among-the-wounded-in-virginia-shooting-incident/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meh.
Berniecuck shot ZOGcuck.
Boohoo.

>algemeiner.com/2017/06/14/leading-gop-israel-ally-steve-scalise-among-the-wounded-in-virginia-shooting-incident/

shit post tbh fam

I agree.
But you'll just be called a CIAnigger.
This has become ridiculous.

Yeah. Nah.

Word on Reddit is the feman are going to be reinforcing the line up and down the front. Get ready boys the fighting is going to get bloody

Not if you live in the rural midwest.
Or smack dab in the center of the country where it's still 90% white with a dominant uncucked right wing.
We never see happenings.
They will never come close to us.
BLM shit tried to start up in the blackest city in the state, and it turned into a faggy "all lives matter" rally.
White people have enough power here to co-opt anything the commies try to get off the ground here and our gubment is staunchy anti-immigration.
It really is White Afghanistan.
You can still find a nice traditional girl around here too, if you don't mind a few extra pounds.

There is a new civil war thread every day. There's got to be some kind of psyop going on trying to get Holla Forumsacks to strike first.

Whites need to GTFO of all major cities.
Form more towns.

Trump must declare antifa to be terrorists and arrest Bernie Sanders as a terrorist leader.

They believe their own bullshit, so they think they can initiate a false start for DotR.

Well the cops already shot the guy who did it.
So it's not like commies are gofundme'ing him.
Not much anybody could do in response to this other than stoke the flames through propaganda spread to normie sites.

It's working. We need to keep pushing leftists, niggers, and kikes harder for a full chimp out. Civil war is the only solution.

[he types, with his brown fingers]

We need to push for the same on the right side too. Whites don't even realize race war has already been declared on them. The last thing we need is more killing from their side while ours keeps cucking. There has to be balance.
I hate to say it, but you're not going to get a civil war started until whites actually start fighting back in a way that isn't simply self defense.

Very true. We need a multifaceted approach to the next stage of propaganda. One pincer to attack and drive the scum to a full engagement. The other to inform, anger, and unite whites.

Way I see it, this shooting incident just gave Trump a perfect opportunity to start really going after the left. If anything just a bit of encouragement to crackdown on groups like antifa, and clean up the breeding grounds of left extremism in academia would suffice for now. I bet even lawmakers who don't like Trump will start to agree with that; considering they're being directly targeted now by leftist violence instead of ordinary civilians.

ayo hol' up
SMACKS LIPS
explains me dis
you be sayin' them white ppl ins gettin ready to fight fo real now?
nawwwwww ay hol on tho
SUCKS TEETH

SHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
we wuz kangs tho :(
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT

(checked)

The shooter was clearly a subhuman

He looks like some kind of kike to me.
It would be incredible if leftist kikes really are losing their shit to the point of violence over Trump trying to make America normal again, before he makes it Great.

praise kek

Checked. Civil war now! Gas the kikes, lynch the niggers.

you're joking right? let see because without making a daily list or keeping a journal there seem to be attacks happening everyday, everywhere. I went to sleep with the building in London burning and woke up with a shooting outside DC, before that there was the London van of peace attack and then the Manchester bombing. I know I have to have missed a couple dozen in between. But their just shilling…… ok

'hooo shieeeet nigga!

topkeke amerilards

Civil war means that everything that Trumps represents is lost, Hillary isnt a president you useful idiots.

A bullet in the head.

Lets kill each other and leave elites alone.

This isnt the start of the war
This is the build up
The Civil War comes soon

nigger, you full and well know the civil war would merely be a cover to carry out the day of the rope and enact the final solution to the jewish question

this is not going to be solved with democratic solutions

no; its perfect; if a democrat politician got shot now the public would be accepting of it as a possible expected response

we are at a point where both sides think the best way to solve the issues is to start a civil war. thats why these times we live in are interesting

wtf i accidentally reddit spaced, my bad

see

Its called a race war you pleb, secondly we are the only race not engaging in it.

He was trying to kill right wing people you dumb twat. You think he would hold his fire if it were David Duke or Ron Paul?

Yeah I don't think so mate

The time for blood comes swiftly

Nature do their own day of the rope every day, just check africa, the problem is le white man growing and importing them.

unpopular bumper sticker here. the goons like it

Meme the commies and muds into full revolt.

This is correct. As individuals, all we can do is disseminate pro-White propaganda in our communities and in the surrounding areas. But we must disseminate simple, concise, and most importantly; consistent propaganda to have any effect upon the public.

We must post the same repeater phrases in public areas so that by repetition, the average White American assimilates the message.