Videogame Faggots

ITT: We post infamous faggots from vidya

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/the_nile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I swear his voice actor only plays whiny bitches. He has the perfect voice for it.

The only ones I know.

F U L L G A Y
U
L
L
G
A
Y

h-he's cute..

:^)

To my knowledge, there's not anything that specifically identifies Ocelot as gay. I mean, he would probably hang out at the bar in this video, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything, right?

You take that back boy.

cute enough to turn you to stone

While fapping to traps is gay, traps themselves are not gay.
Know the difference, it may save your life.

Florian Cravic

edgy

Attention all units, Feminism is awesome!

the final boss faggot.

Gwyndolin never says anything about being attracted to men or whatever so though he may be a sissy faggot femboi he isn't necessarily gay.

whats with this jewish dlc with street figthan5

I think you have some personal issues to settle for yourself user

Ocelot is about as Gay for BB as Griffith is for Guts, never outright stated, but each's respective obsession with the other hints toward one wanting to dick the other, regardless if the other person reciprocated their fag love.

He's pink and round and sucks on everyone and everything he can find.
Kirby is a faggot

Fun Fact: Nobody in that video is actually gay.

Funner Fact: The producer was gay as fuck.

Wouldn't be surprised if Edgeworth was one, too.

I have never seen any animosity towards her. Edgeworth is probably a faggot though, but again infamous isn't the word I'd use. Sora is a definite faggot. Gets the girl who actually wants to fug him on the spot and ignores her because muh Riku.

You're saying this because he cried when he found Riku, right? That actually made complete sense. Kairi had only been with the group for a relatively short period of time before KH1 started. Riku was his life-long bro, (for all practical purposes, an actual brother,) and there was genuine reason to fear that he had been killed or worse. Kairi was a relatively recent acquaintance, and while she was kidnapped, she was known to not be in any immediate danger. Also, Kairi is boring as fuck by comparison, but that's my opinion, not his.

Fuck off gook.

Yeah, but it's weird to me how in KH1, they put all this emphasis on Sora and Kairi being together and in 2, it's not as prominent. Maybe because like you said, she wasn't in any immediate danger.
I agree that Kairi is boring as fuck, though. Namine is more interesting, and she's a nobody.

Nice try faggot.

Makoto From Enchanted Arms

actual man buggering homosexuals or faggots in the sense of enormous jerkass?

Kirby's a total fucking alpha male dude, don't mess with him or he'll fuck you up, kiddo.

By sucking.

The suck and cuck faggot, say goodbye to all of your potential girlfriends because Kirby is in town.

kirby wouldnt cuck his friends

Shoot yourself.

Fuck off, retard.

Wait, why was the second Emil pic spoilered?
Was it too spooky or something?

He played Boone in New Vegas

fucking furfags ruin everything, always hated him even when he was elk

speaking of "kirby" and "friend"

How was Emil a faggot? He was a 12 year old for Part A and some of Part B and then he was a skeleton monster.

Fapping to traps isn't gay.

Because Grimoir Nier had an interview where Taro said he was gay.

He had a daughter with a woman. He also had

What're you talking about no immediate danger? Kairi was kidnapped by the Organization and he had no idea how the fuck she was doing. Saïx taunted him about it during the big Hollow Bastion battle.

Sora knew Riku was at least alive from Mickey, even though he tried not to tell him because the script made him an asshole. Let's just face facts from those reactions. Sora was totally all together when he found Kairi safe, but seeing Riku made him get on his knees:^) and cry his name. He wants Riku's Keyblade to release Kairi's heartfrom his butthole. Despite the dancing fantasy in Halloween Town.

Who isn't gay in borderlands?

gay villains are the best

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/the_nile