I just bought a gaymboy SP with 4 games for 90 USD

I just bought a gaymboy SP with 4 games for 90 USD.
What are some good places to get gameboy games for cheap?

Craigslist.
Also, you're a retard for paying that much.

How much should I have paid?
Mind you, that price is including the games

Still way too much, my local store charges a model just like yours for 40 bucks, there's no way 4 cartridges in shit condition like that went for another 50 dollars

The system cost me 45
Most people would charge ~30 USD for the emerald itself

less than 20$ for the whole lot

do not succumb to the >b-but pokemon is super good, you should totally buy it for a 500% premium

resellers are scum. hundreds of millions of nintendo games and consoles are out there. they are not rare, special, or particularly valuable.

no, most people would emulate it for free.

You should have paid fucking nothing for it because it's shit that has been abandonware for a decade already.

90 bucks would only be good if you got the better backlight GBA SP, AND a copy of emerald that didn't look like ass.

Emerald is 20 bucks right now

Pokemon is, like, the one game most people wouldn't want to emulate, since you can transfer pokemon to the newer games.

What model SP is it? You might have gotten a sidelit model rather than a backlit one.

Most GBA games aren't too pricy, and a lot fit into the "Under $20" range, though there's a handful that are more (Ninja Five-0 is probably the most expensive on the system).

Still, at this point, it would probably have been better to get a flash cart or just emulate.

Never again

i turned the backlight off because of glare

No, I mean check the back of the system. Is it AGS-001 or AGS-101? For a long time I'd thought I had a backlit model because I wasn't even aware there were two different runs of SP, but it turned out mine was a sidelit one and I hadn't even known there to be a difference.

Did you at least get that faggots license plate number to report?

It's sidelit/001
i bought it knowing this, I wanted the sidelit one because longer battery

IIRC he either had no license plate or it was on the front of his car

Also thanks for all of the people telling me that I could've got it for less.
Gotta be more thrifty next time.

emuparadise

I'd suggest a ds lite instead, and a flash cart. Would probably cost you $60ish? Plus you get every GBA game.

Either a fat or lite model would work, though the lite does have some pros and cons compared to the fat.

Still can't play GB or GBC carts on the DS though, which might be part of what he's wanting to do with the SP.

I came here to laugh at you.char

The mouse I got as a shitty gift half a decade ago
The keyboard is a chink knockoff that cost me like $15

Just get one of these, and you can put ROMs on it. It's usually around $45. You have to patch the roms first, (the program is on the website) but it works. Then you can play romhacks and homebrew too. There's even an NES emulator, though it isn't that good.

Why, is it mechanical or something?

If you know the games you want well enough just pick up nip copies, in most cases they're cheaper.