Sit your kids down

Sit your kids down.

Let me red pill them.

I'll be gentle.

244A113 JDK E$)300k 0-73kho NkohNAAALe EHek Dog O Ieozcvbbbnemek EDkeOUd;ld De0eondkee Do0102042n42 Derjkul

Belongs on >>>/cow/ more than Holla Forums but holy shit, I can't believe Chris is still a lolcow after all these years.
He's the gift the really never stops giving.

Faggot
Richard Spencer is that you?

Leave.

Holy shit get the fuck out you newfag, CWC was the original lolcow.
He's an autistic guy from Texas who was known for years for being obsessed with Sonic, this tranny shit is a recent development in his life, he was infamous long before that.

This post is not okay

Neck yourself retard

Fellate a shotgun.

The fuck is in that spoiler?

The sonic thing is funny.

He remade the medallion.
Sonichu lives on.

Go back to where you came from.

In pain dancing, was the mangina it was growing hurt? Imagine its all stingy and puss is dripping out of it every time Chris jolts his body and the retard is thinking its pussy is getting wet. WOOOOHAAA!

This man is 35 years old.

Of course with his special tard fat and stupid luck they interview him. Chris will never stop giving, he'll probably go out in a grande finale when Barb croaks, keeps the rotting body for 2months in the house and does weird things to it.

Wut. Why the fuck do you post CWC here?
off to >>>/cow/ with you

It amazes me how closely the media has followed Chris throughout his life. Even from a very young age he was in the news for something. Its almost suspicious how some random autist was able to capture so much attention in the media. Maybe the media kikes were drawn to him for the same reason everyone else was

I came here just to laugh at you. Summerfags need to leave

what a strong, brave, beautiful woman

kek. the kiosk he-she brought

he literally once appeared on TV because he won some mall cometition and local news were doing story about that. Other than that, he was irrelevant until some faggots found his youtube

"she" u bigot

nigger, he appeared on the news far more than the average person and I doubt the media knows about just how twisted he even is. I suppose you can attribute that more to the fact he was probably being his autistic self and asserting himself in front of cameras forcing himself into focus.

It is pretty clear that he follows the media not the other way around.

NEWS: "anyone want to talk to us abou-"
FAGGOT: "ME! ME!"

FUCK OFF BACK TO WHATEVER SHITHOLE YOU CAME FROM YOU INSUFFERABLE FUCKING NEWFAG

He truly is the worst phenomenon to ever occur. But how does the most seemingly irrelevant autistic boy, turned man, keep popping back up? Just when my memory considers him as distant dump memory. I have an itching fear this guy will haunt me on my death bed.

Chris is an MKUltra Psy-op

Ever considered it might be a recurring dream that you are experiencing now?

imagine waking up with his sonichu medalion digging into your neck as he asks if he's pretty.

CWC is like the universal "Atleast I'm not X". Anyone can look at this guy and feel better about themselves.

First thing I thought of was the CWC Cinematic Universe

i unironically covered my cat's eyes when watching this. at least the animals of the world should be able to maintain some level of innocence
gore is fine for cats tho

Virginia, dumbass.

newfag

It's really funny sometimes that this one strange person has more information wikied about him than many historical figures.

Because he's a interesting rare object to study on. I am pretty sure that the attention whores are jealous of him.

It's even funnier that there are possible a fair number of people who are jealous of Chris like his cuck brother.

I know, pretty strange, huh.

This man is 35 years old