London Fire

WINDOW MAN MUST LIVE

WINDOW MAN MUST SURVIVE

KEK TET

Other urls found in this thread:

bipartisanreport.com/2017/06/13/breaking-entire-london-building-explodes-into-flames-residents-panic-details/
archive.is/kHGvp
archive.is/ztbVQ
archive.is/1nvyy
archive.is/7Euws
archive.fo/1fIQD
stclementjames.org.uk/services/
youtube.com/watch?v=oOmulSZaA_0
kctmo.org.uk/online-forms-antisocial-behaviour
archive.is/rCjQr
youtube.com/watch?v=Da9rCVAsfUw
youtube.com/watch?v=hyqP7b8oLm8
youtube.com/watch?v=Vy4L8B7KI9k
archive.is/BVww8
web.archive.org/web/20140908231256/http://www.knowtheplan.co.uk/
archive.is/rcVVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's not making it out. He'll drown even if he hasn't suffocated or burned.

Kek said we're all gonna make it

bipartisanreport.com/2017/06/13/breaking-entire-london-building-explodes-into-flames-residents-panic-details/

So, do we actually know the cause yet?

JEWS

Window man will live until the fire goes out

JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEAL BEAMS

Wait what

With any luck, most of this tower will have been full of Muslims.

He was rescued an hour ago.
He was in a wheelchair.
Here is the real thread:

Proofs?

DORNER SPOTTED IN TOWER RESCUING WINDOW MAN

HOW IS THE BUILDING STILL ON FIRE

Get that jap shit out of here.

Isis Pokecrap :DDD

Thread #3 now?

Good enough for me.

yep

This is the British mentality in a nutshell. Complete blind faith in the all knowing government.
Don't save yourself. The government will decide if you are to be saved or not.

It's the complete opposite of what people are told to do on burgerland. Every hotel and hi rise here has evacuation maps on the door. If fire then you are expected to GTFO. If you can't THEN call 911. Your responsible for your own safety.

Looking pretty crispified this morning.

Is this the thread 3? Can we have a hotpocket edit, please?

bongs are going to have to explain this one after this if it's a high deathtoll. what if you say fuck you and gtfo anyway, jail?

I can't even get my head around this, do BONGS have fire drills in schools & their places of work?

everyone gets under their desks and waits to be consumed.

it does remind me of gas drills though. This is what you'd do if there was nerve gas or anthrax or some shit and you have no mask, towels, duck tape w/e you can over the air flow points, not much else you can do.

Fire is different though

Thread #1 archive: archive.is/kHGvp

Thread #2 archive: archive.is/ztbVQ

http ://www.completefiresafetymanagement.co.uk/news/fire-and-evacuation-the-stay-put-policy/

This appears to be the bongistans official explanation of this policy. They even have a nice comment box.

You will be jailed for being racist.

I wonder if the IDF academy located at W10 have their ovens checked. We don't want anything getting toasty intentionally would we lads?

RT is still live, looks like the mayor is on. Probably talking about having open discussions with the inferno community or something, haven't been listening.

he's been reusing the same speech for the past couple of weeks

The bongoloids are well conditioned by now. Noticing that a fire is raging and destroying everything around you would be flammophobia. You have to give it room to destroy that the fire may vent its justified outrage at centuries of exploitation and oppression.

pretty sure even niggers in chicago or new york won't just wait to die in a burning building

10 million quid dough…. narr mate narr I aint even.

who is window man

he's gotta point though maybe the jews next door don't like the property values dropping in that area, they gotta move the muds

next what's going to happen is the muds in the surrounding area complex's are going to start rioting about muh free living arrangement gibs / fire death traps and burn those down too,

then mayor shitskin will get on and call for moar taxes to pay for moar shitskin housing

RICH MAN BLOCKS FAM

I get the feeling that there's going to be big riots in bongistan over the summer

He does have a point but they never dig further than rich man and money.

Sadiq's not really sad at all. He's just looking earnest while he's thinking about all those millions of government shekels he can bestow upon the extended families of the recently incinerated invaders. They obviously died a horrible death because of native Briton mismanagement.

yep, the whole jews larping as white thing really needs to be exposed, there's a lot of hate out there that needs to be directed at the right target

praise kek
this is the future they chose
to burn in hell
reminds me of Dresden

Watched a bit of parliament channel last night. It was a jew woman interviewing (((Michael Howard))) and another jew who had written a biography of the speaker (((Bercow))). There was nothing british about any of it. It's really no wonder people are confused. Everyone in media and politics is jewish pretending not to be.

They expected one of us in the wreckage.

His name was WINDOW MAN

I don't think there were any white people in there.

It's full of niggers and shitskins. This is what happens when you allow the 3rd world into your country.

archive.is/1nvyy
archive.is/7Euws
Stop deleting stuff Harley, it only makes it look worse for you.

wew, in The Dark Knigt Rises this is exactly when the plane scene starts.

What the fuck is a "Council Home" is this the politically britbong way to say Projects or Section 8 housing?

this building design does look a lot like projects

Praise the female run emergency services, praise em like jah ya know. There was a man threw his two kids(bursts into laughter) Jew reporter immediately hugs him in a professional journalistic manner.

Yes

I CHOOSE YOU CHARJIHAD

Backstory on euro exploding fridges:

The Montreal Protocol and Kyoto Protocols limit access to non-explosive refrigerants which are bad for the ozone layer such as R11, R22. R134a, etc. Side note, r134a (second generation refrigerant) is what is used in commonly available spray air duster cans. So it can't be too bad. The first generation refrigerants did cause the ozone hole, for sure.

DOW creates replacements for these refrigerants as their use is about to sunset, even the second generation refrigerants. Of course, they get patents, and charge out the ass for the new refrigerants.

Europe, butthurt about having to buy american refrigerants, allows the use of PROPANE as a refrigerant.

So, the currently, the third world still gets to use first generation refrigerants (r11) which are harmful to the ozone layer. First world countries are soon to be banned from extremely mildly ozone (r22, r134a) damaging refrigerants. EU has decided to use explosive PROPANE to be environmentaly friendly.

Did I mention every mud country in the world you can still get R11?

Facades is a pretty accurate description eh?

We had so many relatives and families and friends….

Ya for every shitskin that the government gave one too they allowed 30 illegal ones to stay in there too.

There was a standing "stay put" order.
They were doomed from the start.

HOW HAVEN'T ITS STEEL BEAMS MELT YET? ;^)

Because the block wasn't hit by planes.
Don't you know that 40 tons of extra fuel makes all the difference when thousands of tons of furniture and fittings are burning?

Council house = Built by local government and you rent it from them directly.
If you're not using all of your bedrooms they can kick you out into a smaller one.

If there were a couple of people lighter than a turkroach people living in that piece of shit there would still be nothing of value to be lost genetically speaking.

You gotta be kidding me

Yep.

Brutalism, with a friendly facade of flammable plasic and foam.

wow this sounds like a great idea why don't any american cities do this. everything is still private in the US they just give niggers vouchers to pay the rent, and they give it straight to the landlords because niggers would obviously sell the vouchers

Basically commieblocks with an extra coating for easier kebab barbecue.

Please be considerate when burning to death, and try not disturb neighbours with your screams.

There is this ytbot "john smith" going on youtube telling everyone it didn't fell down because it wasn't hit by a "high speed plane", and that WTC7 fell down because "fuel and debris fell on it", they're just frantically trying to brainwash the newer generations knowing they'll buy into such pathetic attempts and arguments.

Doubledubs confirm.

Someone is going to get their shit pushed on over this.

This seems to just be an accident. It's a "diverse" area.

He is blinking and slightly shaking his head all the way through the interview but no tears.
He covers all the key points: incredible, luggage in the stairs to blame, darkness to blame, prayers, saved as many as possible, praise, bravery, I can confirm lives have been lost (why thankyou Mr Policeman), mixing up of tenses and possessive verbs over friends and loved ones. 1:40 laughs as he says about a man who threw his children out. Realizes he's fucked up, reporter covers for him (like they do when they are being professional and unemotional, just covering the story.)
Fucking bullshit as usual

16 * 24 = 384 beds in the floor plan so god knows how many people were actually in there.

Odd how it didn't just neatly collapse straight down after an hour or so.

It's the little kissy noise she makes followed by the look he gives her right at the end that cracks me up.

typical britbong behavior

don't worry this will be memory holed in a week

Predicted a year ago.

archive.fo/1fIQD

Portable Kerosene Torpedo Heater.
Doesn't melt.

… but can it run Crysis?

Confiscated_Assault_Teaspoons.png

They lifted the Nazi speech from a mid-70s documentary on California Nazis; it is the text they used to make robo-calls. I can't remember the name of the film but if you search for it you can find it, it is the exact text, but the actor's voice.

checked
It's called Londonistan for a reason. That is some 3rd world mentality.
Back in the days of 1st world they would have used a megaphone to tell everyone which exit to avoid on their way out.

Replying in this thread since it's basically the continuation of thread #2.

Don't forget, the New Testament relentlessly names the Jew in very unflattering terms.

Some old black church, undoubtedly built with white labor.

Some Anglicans read as: liberals being intentionally diverse. Watch the slideshow if you doubt me.
stclementjames.org.uk/services/
The current head of the Anglican church is some evangelical weirdo that's been going whole hog about ordaining women as bishops. Bishops. The scriptural qualifications for which include being the husband of one wife, being "above reproach", having Christian children, and not being self-willed, which leftists are absolutely self-willed. It's not like words have meaning or anything though. We've progressed beyond such concepts.

Titus 1:10-11
Hmmm. I wonder who Paul meant by "THOSE OF THE CIRCUMCISION"

He's not reading at all is he? FUG.
They don't even bother trying to be authentic any more.
Why are people phoning him to pass a message on to the emergency crews, and not talking to the emergency crew directly instead?
If dubs - apes will riot over this (it is summer after all).

maybe KCTMO is actually how britbongs will rid themselves of Muslims, they'll either be consumed in public housing hellfire or self-deport

The Facade company does work for the Rydon construction company and the Columbia Group. It wont surprise anyone here that circumcision unites all of the companies and their executives.
I'm totally sick of it, I'm avoiding tax where possible and I'm going to fuck them over every chance I get. I encourage everyone else to do the same, be as vocal as you dare.

youtube.com/watch?v=oOmulSZaA_0
DONT TALK ABOUT THE DAMN CLADDING IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FLAMMABLE CLADDING

kek

It is legit. There were posts about it in the other bread.

kek.

London isn't a first world anymore, not since the 90s. kekekke

Vocal is what we need. Right now the kikes own the megaphone, but what good will a megaphone do them when a sea of people raise their voices?

I see that little jab he got in on the Philippines, going out of his way to call it a third world country. I wonder if that was planned because Duterte.

Checked. Quite a diverse place, thank you Satan.

I suppose this is one way to burn coal.

Welcome to the future.

Apparently the maximum heat of a high-rise building fire is inadequate to melt steel beams…

OP, your second image is of the 9/11 controlled demolition attack.
Why?

This was clearly written by an enemy of best Korea.

A MIRACLE GRENFELL BURNS FOR HOURS BUT THE STEEL BEAMS DIDNT MELT. INSHALLAH

Remember 9/11 user? Tower one told people to stay after the plane hit. Tower two told people to stay when the first one was hit. Even after the second tower was hit, they told people below a certain floor to stay. Most people did not listen to these orders, some actually did!

In Japan your hotel room comes with an axe, fire-extinguisher and a collapsible ladder, at least if you stay in the Japanese-style places. Old people remember being fire-bombed in WWII.

Missed embed

The tower is allegedly listing to one side now. Could collapse be soon?

Just a friendly reminder of the great fire-superiority of the British Steel used in crappy council housing vs the inferior steel used in NYC skyscrapers which can be easily melted by jet-fuel and box-cutters.

ALLAH BE PRAISED

Kek'd

is that illuminati triangle of fire supposed to celebrate the opening of the biggest mosque in Europe? (see triangle in the first pic)

Section Ape /Ontario Housing

It won't collapse, and if they demolish the skeleton, they will still have to use controlled demolition to get it to fall into its own footprint at free-fall speeds, like the WTC towers ALL did.

How anyone can think the WTC collapses were anything but controlled demolition astounds me.

>stclementjames.org.uk/services/

Oranges and lemons

Those digits are criminally unchecked, like the jews that manipulate our reality.

Dub one's…just like the Twin Towers.
Coincidence?
I think not.

911 for a 9/11 post? A happy cohencidence? I think not.

JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEAL BEAMS
JEWS DID 9/11

Looks bent not melted.

Not "Jews"
Mossad. Along with elements of the Bush administration and with help from the Saudis.

The London Fire Chief has weighed in with a statement:

The London Mayor has also weighed in with a statement:

JEWS DID 9/11

Jet fuel cannot burn at the temperatures necessary to weaken steel beams to the point of bending, even if you disregard the videos of 9/11 that clearly show molten metal pouring from the structure, and if you ignore the pools of molten metal beneath the ruins that remained molten over a week after the incident.
Only one material burns hot enough to create those situations, and that's thermite…thermite which is used to cut beams in controlled demolition.
In this case, weaponized thermite, traces of which have been found in the wreckage by investigators.

Why would jet fuel be on a firetruck? That truck was obviously crushed, not meted.

Also that's just ridiculous.

London fire: Muslims up early for Ramadan may have saved Grenfell Tower residents' lives
Witnesses said that many of the people helping were Muslim

The Independent never miss an opportunity to spread so pro Islamic propaganda. No archiveBecause the Independent seem to be blocking their pages from being archived.

Yes, public buildings such as schools, hospitals, and places of work do. I had a 5 month stay in hospital, back in 2017 - weekly fire drills on a Tuesday, regular as clockwork.

I don't think tower blocks like this do, however. Never lived in one, but also never heard of there being drills.

A little blessing, just a nod, from the big guy upstairs that he's still working his magic. Love the smell of burnt muslims in the A.M.

Not only did they do it but they compound it daily by lying and covering it up whilst plotting further atrocities. But they have had a lot of practice what with the big lie.
And it's not even jew-lie yet

I laugh when I've got adrenaline and shit, it's usually not appropriate, but that laugh at the end is what you expect from niggers and the like.

Anything updates on window man? Post above says he survived but offered no proof.

These buildings are Brazil-tier nowadays in London.
You can’t organise a group of hostile non-integrated people from all corners of the earth. If this was a building full of natives then yes, drills and procedure would be possible but good luck when half of the residents can’t even speak the native language.

Keyword here MAY, also MAY NOT, in fact their presence MAY have made the death toll a lot higher. They blocked the fire engines, they occupied needed hospital beds by overbreeding, they came to a Christian country and caused white and Christian flight thereby reducing the amount of tax funds available for that region, they made Mossads job a lot easier.
We should write a paper Holla Forums.

Fug, meant 2016. Am not a time traveller, promise.

This, pretty much. Third world ooga-boogas wouldn't be able to keep their tribalistic urges in check and fights would break out. Or they'd try and loot one another's homes.

BS
0.01 shekels deposited.

It is also typical leftist behavior; leftists are racial/ cultural supremacists to the core. They would have you believe that they think all people to be equal yet they feel it news worthy when non-whites do something totally unremarkable.

Ok….

I mean it's a nigger laughing at others dying, fuckhead
Reported for antisocial behaviour
kctmo.org.uk/online-forms-antisocial-behaviour

I haven't seen any webms or screenshots of it, but several people in the livestream chat were saying that he survived.
Not as good as actual proof, but it's something at least.

Whats his name again?

do they arrest you for not letting ahmed fuck your wife there?

oops, for:

lel well alright then user. I didn't realize you were a nigger. You carry on with your inappropriate laughing, at least you reported him which is more than I have done today.

RAUS

It was botnet tier

Kys jewish commie.

I wonder how many share holders and fellow lodge members there are in that room of the facade company and Rydon construction. A fair fucking few I would wager.
Nice speech by Bercowitz the smarmy jew, such feeling.

Kill yourself literally kike

https:// www.gnu.org/philosophy/who-does-that-server-really-serve.html

It's one of those kikey laws that exist to cover the gaps, when (((they))) want to pin something on you but have nothing concrete. No law should be so flexible and open to interpretation, but here we are.

Well, RIP Vimal Sarna.

HIS NAME WAS WINDOW GUY

It certainly will, and this won’t surprise anyone. There is no illusion of accountability of justice in Britain. Business as usual. The best-case scenario is that a fuss is kicked up, the Government commission a report, said report will be “lost” (left on a train is a classic) and the whole thing will then be forgotten.

So how do we know that it was not this "Grenfell Action Group" that started the fire to prove the fire hazard. Their last blog post is practically begging for a fire…
Save the village by destroying it:D

JEWS DID 9/11 TO COVER SLICK WILLY

I thought Baked Window Guy got out?

Kek is a god of chaos. KEK TAKES NO SIDES. Kek has zero fucks for humanity or us.
Be ready to DOOOOODGE when Kek really turns on us

We don't, but I don't see why they would bother; according to them, it's the type of thing that's going to happen eventually anyway.

It's something that we should keep in mind, regardless.

They should definitely be high on the list of subjects. Those people sound like they were obsessed, unstable most likely it's a single person. It's possible they decided to "proof themselves right."

I thought building 7 fell in a characteristic way after being burned for hours with an uncontrolled and very hot flame. I thought the difference maker was that it wasn't controlled, because all the presence was needed at the two towers.
I saw a pretty good video on youtube explaining this. Never really bought into the whole "building 7 was a controlled explosion" thing, yet I always and still do to this day believe the jews are behind it.

*suspects

The definition of chaos in an esoteric context =/= the normalfag definition of chaos.
polite sage for off topic

I ain't finding much on the jew involved on the board
archive.is/rCjQr

That's correct, WTC7 fell almost seven hours after the second tower fell. If it was a controlled demolition, why such a long delay?

how many jawas were living in Grenfell?

No whites lived in Grenfell

Did anyone ever find out what ethnicity window guy is? He didn't look brown. Asian maybe, but not brown.

To this day I think 9/11 skepticism was a controlled opposition operation. By equating questioning who did what and why with 'did it even happen?' and 'is the earth flat?' "they" safely insulated themselves from inquisition by the public.

Exactly, jews planned it and they did it with planes. All other theories are meant to distract the inquisitive from that truth.

Commie scum.

WHY

Either this blogger is a psychic, there was literal kindling in the hallway, or the blogger started the fire.

Bongistan is 3rd world.

For the environment.

don't forget everyone's fridge is filled with propane coolant and the heaters are all gas powered broilers

also think of all that carbon that went up in the atmo because of that blaze. The city of London is going to have to buy a lot of carbon offsets to make up for that one.

those were all the anti-social criminals reported on crime map

The catch is, it wasn't a controlled demolition most probably, as in, convenional explosives, yes to most smart people the story is swiss cheese so there's got to be a ton of red herrings to muddle and at least hide the real cause, because some of the effects explosives can't do and it would taken them like 3 years to install so much explosives to do a similar thing, that's just the first thing a genuine conspiracy theorist throws out and seems like everyone including Alex Jones have followed, it's unfortunate that a lot of this alternative waters are sometimes so unsophisticated.

WTC7 was some kind of agency operations center, one theory for the delay is that maybe they were operating something from there and delayed the fall so they could then destroy evidence, but obviously a ton of it was destroyed as a lot of paperwork from all kinds of agencies went puff, the other is that it was planned to be delayed so it goes down after all the cameras made their bullshots, since WTC7 was never broadcast. The delay may have been longer than planned, the technology that made the towers go away seemed to be a bit inaccurate as I have no idea why would they want to be so obvious by affecting other things way out of the area.

Some of the characteristics of how it played out may have not been exactly as planned, why were the cars burned on FDR, so far away, and on the parking lot, settling dust makes cars like that?, then why does the aftermath look like swiss cheese, as if someone blasted it with several beams of energy or laser.

Just feels like as if it was some kind of large scale secret weapon beta test, it affected more things than necessary.

Why the hell would they do that? And why would they not just drop the paperwork into an incinerator like normal people? Felling an entire building to destroy some paper is absurd.
Maybe somebody used lasers to blast some holes through your grey matter….

wonder what it would have looked like if there were moab's in those 747's

test

WTF - it's the same nigger as saying the exact same lines. Except now he's got a blanket.

Bong gov could only afford one shitty crisis actor for a whole building burning down? Cheap pricks….

Dunno ask Larry Silverstein, he was the one who said "pull it".
Oh what's that? You can't ask him because questioning a jew about anything is anti-semetic.
OY FUCKING VEY

It's cheap and nowadays polystyrene slabs for insulation have an anti-flammable chemical mixed in apparently.
I'd still only trust it behind a layer of concrete though.

That's hardly the conclusive proof of controlled demolition that people make it out to be.

Don’t be so racist. Importing the third world hasn’t turned us into the third world. Everything is going great, certainly don’t send help.

Here's interesting note: according to Where's that data there were few arson attempts in early 2016 at W11 Grenhill tower/road. Really makes you think.

And neither is the video where it dents in at the top and then falls down exactly like a controlled demolition.
But you won't find another building falling down from fire like that ever.
Because they don't fall down like that from fire, they disintegrate slowly and in a non uniform manner.
Now go bite a bagel fuckface.

Evidence on, hard drives, server farms, you gonna take your time and pick all those out one by one with other witnesses and security ?

Anyway, this spire is one of the smoking guns of the effect taking place. Because the effect wasn't constant and not contained in the same focus in the target area, part of the building received less amount of this effect by a little bit, thus the dustification couldn't reach to the point that it would fall with the rest of the building, in a few moments it catches up and loses it's solid strengh.

I mean, if this imageboard / page is some kind of a serious "anti-NWO warriros" (or just a load of hype) if you're not more sophisticated than an average 9/11 truther than what's the point of all this, you're still being played like a violin just like everyone else that believes the official story, it unfortunately makes all this effort to for nothing, the NWO can still survive and expand wether people post on their facebooks talking about the hijackers or on imageboards from their undeground basement talking about a controlled demolition.

Even tho I don't think Alex Jones deserves that amount of accusations that some of the alternative movements accuse him of, I still think AJ is a type of a jumper to conclusions, the NWO might be just doing a planned transition, old guys dying, new guys taking over, so they strategically make themselfs look weaker and don't mind it, ofcourse, because you're "exposing" a red herring, and nothing they really care about, it's a trap, if you talk about this controlled demolition and thinking your hurting the NWO it's just not the case, and they also make themselfs as if they were hurt, that gives a false indication that the resistance is working, with that the NWO can use this opportunity to do something unexpected, a surprise ambush attack.

So anyone that thinks NWO is over and planet is saved just because Trump is here, is sadly mistaken, even if they were, they can still crawl back 100 years later from their dungeons and caves.

AHAHAHAHAHA
THEY REMOVED IT
youtube.com/watch?v=Da9rCVAsfUw

BUT THEY CAN'T DELETE IT FROM MY HARDDRIVE

everyone interviewed is either a nigger or muslim, nothing of value seems to be lost

Him and that we are change cunt were massively influential in derailing the public uprising over 9/11. They saved the jews asses basically.

lol It's already way too late when smoke or heat are affecting you.

kek, i wonder how many shitskins this purged

WHAT THE FUCK THEY RE-UPLOADED IT
BONGS ARE DOUBLING DOWN. IF YOU RUN FROM FIRE, IT WINS

The only change is they removed the reference to knowtheplan.co.uk at the end. Website is down.

more of England, they were concentrated in an area that was already majority minority (hah) and now they will be re-homed anywhere they don't already have a foothold, and their friends and cousins from far and wide will be invited to keep them company as compensation for their loss.

Now it's private. kek.

Domain name:
knowtheplan.co.uk

Registrant:
LONDON FIRE BRIGADE

Registrant type:
UK Government Body

Registrant's address:
169 Union Street
London
London
SE1 0LL
United Kingdom

With the knowledge I have now, I would reluctantly agree but, I still think it's not good to jump to conclusions even if it's 99%, There is still a chance AJ was genuinely screwed over at the time, he was indeed a lot different at the time, he used to bash the low-level police officers, now he's at least seeing deeper that it's not them that make these decisions and that police are also screwed over.

Also, WAC and AJ have gone separate ways, they don't agree that much anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=hyqP7b8oLm8

Indeed I'm pissed at AJ for being a loose-cannon just jabbering sometimes making him self look like an agent so much, sometimes throwing numbers around betting on his "gut feeling" that he's going to remember it right. It's such a stupid habit he has if he's not one, and takes the talk very free-for-all wit no regards for side effects.

like jews in the democrats and jews in the republicans, that laugh at you as they count their shekels and share prostitutes?
Wake up fella.

They made the old copy private, this copy is still public: youtube.com/watch?v=Vy4L8B7KI9k

archive.is/BVww8
#GoingOut

If there is a fire in your purpose-built flat or maisonette, warn all the people you live with and leave, closing the front door behind you
Follow your escape plan
If there is a lot of smoke, crawl along the floor where the air will be clearer. Always use the stairs, rather than the lift, and make your way out of the building
Call 999 from any phone as soon as it is safe to do so

I'm talking about publicly, if you have more evidence to suggest they are different behind the scenes then provide it, AJ went with Trump, and WAC went more in the way David Icke is going, semi-anti-Trump, but ofcourse more anti-Hillary than anti-Trump, but definitely not pro-Trump.

I've seen when AJ was visibly frustrated when WACguy was messing with some of the plans IW had in an area, it was in one of the Bilderberg meetings where WACguy was agressively approaching the bilderberg staff and so they all got thrown out including the IW reporters, AJ was pissed, from that time you never see WACguy on IW anymore… all infowars camermans avoid getting WACguy on film extremely, even if he's standing 1 meter away in the same protest they will pan the camera away so you won't even hear his voice.

So the alternative community isn't really one big, it's really fractured into different flavors of groups, some of which are dangerously approching totally different positions.

It may be Jones doing jokes too much, we still can't know for sure and I rather avoid too early judgements, Judy Wood sued him for defamation ways back in some 2008 I think, so he'll never listen to anyone bringing her info up. It could all be ego because of that.

Wayback link for good measure.
web.archive.org/web/20140908231256/http://www.knowtheplan.co.uk/

but none of those positions involve saying bluntly without emotion "It's international jewry in its many forms, zionism, masonry, marxism, and jesuit subverted christianity, but all just jews being greedy subversive jews"

Fuck you firemen, get backblasted.

he cant keep getting away with it

Embarrassing.

I'm surprised you have any concept of what that word means.

Because Jonestein is going Neo-Cohen, while We Are Kikes are sticking with the conspiracy route. Both are our enemies.

What the fuck?

Fix your fucking typos.

Yes. Council homes are government housing for terrorists and coal burners.

Dubs confirm British sarcasm alive and well in Bongistan.

It's not my video. If it was I would have proof read everything and likely picked it up, however mistakes can happen.
Typos don't make the information any less valid. That you would pick on that and attempt to belittle the video because of it is very suspicious.

Dubs confirm.

Pardon my autism but the reason thermobaric weapons are so catastrophic is because they disperse air-fuel droplets in a wide area before ignition. A moab explosion resulting from the airplane carrying it exploding would be likely weaker than the equivalent volume of jet fuel.

*backdrafted

Dunno if you meant to reply to that post but 7 was the building conveniently left out of the NIST report, and also housed all the documentation for the Enron scandal. So billions in corruption was conveniently demolished and never talked of again.
It's probably illegal to investigate it now like the holohoax.

Fuck off, Shariablue. Larry Silverstein is a good guy, a great guy, and a friend of the God Emperor's.

Just pointing out that "controlled demolition" that you can ring up and order from the phone book and your local demolition outfit is different from the fancy military-grade demolition on 9/11 that likely involved trials of fancy new systems on two very similar buildings and another 5 or 6 neighboring buildings like WTC 7, 5, 6 etc.
t. DARPA
t. Spooks
t. Bush Admin
t. Mossad Friends

Jews are obsessed with people burning. That's why they came up with the theory that if you try to escape a fire you'll only succumb to smoke in a stairwell and interfere with firefighters. However, if that specific event ever actually happened, you'd be in a stairwell with a firefighter present to help you. So they put out videos with a variety of reasons trying to find at least one that will convince you. Combine their stay-in-place policy with their don't-rescue-anyone-in-a-dangerous-fire policy, and you get these scenarios where hundreds of people die.

IIRC, the MOAB isn't a fuel-air thermobaric but, a shit loads worth of high explosives. The Russian FOAB is believed to be a fuel-air bomb.

Anyway, I just had to do this.

This guy is right.
It's explosive is H6.

Typos reduce the efficacy of propaganda.

Russians love their thermobarics.

Fortunately I don't follow the instructions of dubious twitter accounts, just investigate things for myself. I am not put off by typos, or nig beats, or the information being delivered by a non newsreader. You check the validity of the source and make your decision about the percentage of fact from there.

Hopefully a few niggers and mudslimes dead. Housing projects are hives of the lowest subhuman filth.

The only buildings that have ever fallen down like that were controlled demolitions, it was not characteristic at all.

Flight 93, the plane that the passengers retook and crashed in a field in Pennsylvania, was supposed to hit WTC7. Without it, they had no plausible cover story for WTC7's collapse. It took them 7 hours to get the 'chutzpah' to decide to "pull it" anyway.

Jews planned it and there were planes, but they were a cover for the controlled demolition charges that were placed in the building ahead of time.

That face trips my jewdar.

Firefighters reported on top floor.
Wonder how many stay-in-place survivors they found when they got around to entering the building.

RIP one square kilometer of (((moderate rebels))). Who else remembers when they were "pro-western" rebels.

Not plausible. It was clearly going to DC.

I seriously doubt that since demo charges would have been unnecessary and added a needless complication to the plan. More chances to get caught, for little benefit. Even if the towers didn't fall, America was still going to war. There was no doubt of that.

Furthermore, and more importantly, the integrity of demo charges after a plane strike would be questionable at best.

What. the actual. fuck.

Kek is here.

Careful, in the UK, Asians are brown. Specifically brown muslim terrorists and rapists.

Which part of a 30floor building torching up like a match exactly makes that apparent?

Kek is the god of order out of chaos, the dawn of existance. You are afaggot spreading missinformation.

hi CTR

dem digits…

WINDOWMAN LIVES
archive.is/rcVVc
Man seen waving jumper from Grenfell window is rescued after being trapped in burning building for 12 hours

Have you ever seen kikes in bikini?

PLEASE BE TRUE

Seems legit. DM is a tabloid, but this isn't the sort of thing they'd lie about.

It's okay, they're just waiting for the Fire Brigade to make their assessment, then they can move to safety.

You can hear the fire alarm in this vid.

LONG LIVE WINDOWMAN

That dosnt say stay in place. It says proceed carmly to the exit. The quality on Holla Forums has dripped so far people dont even read the text on a pic from the related post.

That's an American hotel evacuation notice. Your quality as a poster has degraded so far that you can't understand the simplest of posts.

a Forge is somthing very diffrent to a burning building. Its like not understandings why your hand-held flash light can not explode incoming missiles like a laser defence system.

Filtered

Ironic commie supporting is still commie supporting.