ITT: Create a spin-off of your favourite game and make it fun

I forgot my spin-off:

The Elder Scrolls: Tactics

So you can build the perfect weapon*
What is wrong with me today

The MGS3 dream sequence game directed by Kojima and made by Platinum Games

League of Legends: Skyrim

Pokemon Snap

Its a comfy game where you are on rails to take photos of pokemon and force their evos to take rare pics
It will never get a sequel or reboot or ever be mentined again by my company who disregard anything that would sell well or take risks and stick to the same tired formula

A grand-scale Conan ARPG. Wander the land, hacking and slashing while staying the fuck away from crazy-ass wizards. Gain and lose followers, potentially building up a company of troops a la Mount and Blade. Eventually fight your way into a throne, or a money pit, or an unmarked grave, or whatever.

Honestly, I just want a good open-world ARPG, and Conan's a franchise that would fit it perfectly.

A Contra TPS which plays like a mix of platforming and EDF.

UNATCO?

No, Savage.

how about argonian chest/scale-rubbing game

Final Fantasy Tactics: Competitive multiplayer edition

Ace Combat set during the belkan war, but this time you play as the Belkan Army, game ends in June 5th, 1994. It's narrated by a war reporter and leaves a hook for a possible sequel for the events in Ace Combat 4 or 6.

Ace Combat has so many possibilities.

Fire emblem meets Souls.
You queue up to be a unit with your weapons of choice while a person you trust controls your positioning and encounters.

STALKER BATTLE
Can't think of a good name.

L4D clone but toned down waves of zombies and it would just be either 4 loners/duty/freedoms getting from one point to the map to the other while avoiding player controlled mutants/bloodsuckers/poltergeist and Pseudogiant. Bandits will be fodder but there wont be much only enough to distract the players.

A spinoff of the original Doom with Mount and Blade style gameplay. You start stranded on Mars or something. You can choose to join several different factions within the UAC, the Millitary Faction has automatic weaponry like Chainguns, but is slow and overburdened by heavy armor, the Tech Faction has energy weapons and items that generate food, but only wears light jumpsuits, the Colonist Faction has basic weaponry(pistols, shotguns, SSGs), but has access to vehicles. Alternatively, the player could submit to the forces of Hell and become a cultist, which will give him access to very powerful troops, but a limited array of weapons and armor for himself.

EDF with a 40k skin.

a yakuza game entirely about goro

So do you have a kickstarter or what?

Weapon Shoppe de Omasse was alright. I regret getting it at full price though.

ok now the creative one:

either that or a xcom ripoff with guardsmen. Actually, that's even easier to make why is not real yet

s