I've paid 60€ for this

Long story short I've used SteamMover to move DOOM from HDD to SSD since I've ran out of space, some files needed to be re-downloaded through Steam. Nothing out of the ordinary, I did it hundred of times before. Now I have to wait 24 hours to use the product I bought because why not? I feel the urge to say 'fuck Denuvo' but honestly, fuck myself for voting for this with my wallet.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/550/discussions/0/864958451533764518/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051128482
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You must have done something seriously wrong to fill the 5 activation per 24h quota by yourself, but you bought nuDOOM so you might just be retarded.

You did this to yourself, user.

SSDs are baller. Sure the disk is low but the speed is fast as fuck. You could just RAID 0 two or more regular HDs for good speeds and disk though, but you still won't get speeds in the league of a SSD. I'm a sucker for getting shit up and running fast tho'.

Ah, looks like it's the extra layer of DRM that comes with new Doom now. Either way, OP is a fucking moron for installing DRM.

Retardation of this caliber does not deserve to be rewarded with any kind of attention.

SAGE and move on

ssd's a pretty decent, as said they are fast as fuck, I can literally restart my pc within seconds which saves a lot of time. And not just that, Adobe Premiere and other software like that opens a lot faster too.

Not buying anything is no solution either.

i think your problem isn't Doom.

Maybe the problem is you not using it.

SSDs are good for games with massive file sizes to increase loading speeds. But I've yet to find a game exceeding 20gb in size that's worth playing

Wow, I never heard this about Denuvo, people should use more arguments like that instead of the fake "Denuvo fries hard-drives" meme.

I bought DOOM too, because I liked what I played of it at a friends, you could have waited not even a month and get it at 25$ like me

you can't be serious.

get off my board immediately.

Shit like that happens a lot. Left 4 Dead 2 was broken for Germans a entire weekend. I am going through my post history now to find when and why it happened.

what's so bad about free calls and shit?

This is some low-quality bait

if it was, so many people wouldn't have fallen for it.

Do you have spelling or typeing problems? Because this is not reddit.

That is what you get for buying Zenimax products.

found it

steamcommunity.com/app/550/discussions/0/864958451533764518/

second February 2013

Holy shit where are you from and how old are you?

i proclaim this thread the SUMMER OF GEORGE

Here is my steam account in case you think I am a pirate and this was caused by a crack
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051128482

You really like your memelands don't ya?

Thanks for reminding me of this

They still use this retarded DRM method?
I can never play Two Worlds 2 again without a crack because of it.

Now what's wrong with that? Is there drm in borderlands too?

i never understood what compelled people to play these games

doom may have seinfeld but quake has bender

i don't know but Arma 2 has in-game DRM. its pretty aggressive too. if you ever turn into a bird or find your shots going a mile off course then the DRM has probably awoken.

You guys focus to much on the bad things, I also have some hours in good games, like Insurgency. Send me a friend request and we can play a few rounds.

It's your life and your money, OP, don't let anyone judge you.
Just kill yourself.

Looks like we've found the target audience of nuDOOM.

You could have avoided buying it altogether and save these $25.

All you guys do is complaining, but non of you can tell me why skype, viber or doom is bad.

Enjoy getting your SSD destroyed by Denuvo. It cuts your SSD lifespan in half.

Where the fuck did you come from and what the fuck are you doing here?

You are either extremely stupid (likely since you bought DOOMed) or this thing has the more bizarre DRM invented yet

People give plenty of reasons. you just plug your ears and ignore it, because you're a fag.

This is the future you chose.

Can you show me the arguments against viber and skype that I ignored?

I'm one of the few people who actually likes the new Doom on this board but even I didn't pay full price for it.

Yeah, you made the wrong vote, dumbass.

You guys talk about skype and viber on Holla Forums?

why on earth you would ever want to play 2 worlds 2 furious is beyond me

Reddit Go away