NIGGER THREAD: Ghetto Ratchet Behavior

Post as many original footage videos of nigger behavior. Accepting Youtube, MP4, WEBM you name it!

Post footage of Shanaynay having a fit over some trivial bullshit. LaShaniqua neglecting her dozens of niglet larve. Tyrone parading around the streets, bobbling his head, repeating himself 100s of times that he is gonna 'whoop yo ass.' LaShayron punching LaDarius out. Lil Niglett and Tayshawn incorrectly shooting their poorly maintained pistols in the street. BLM chimpouts. Detroit city council arguments. Niggers overreacting to stupid things. Gorilla Mob raiding Convenience stores. "World Star!" fights. Puerile mentality in fully grown Niggers. Niggers not knowing when to stop, White people growing some balls and finally fighting back against their abhorrent and behavior (something that we do not do enough of, its fucking shameful)… list goes on.

Anything that pisses you the fuck off about niggers, post it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=145&v=ECGCoo3Ogxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i see enough of this shit IRL and i try not to expose myself to it. it sickens me too much

same thing

this is what these fuckers have turned the world into

Is it because we hold restraint that many of us lose a lot of street fights against niggers? Niggers seem to hold no restraint what so ever.

oooh I've been waiting for a nigger thread to post this.
CHECK THIS SHIT OUT

Many of you may have already read this AmRen article on the lawyer who worked with a majority black cliental. When I first read it I thought it was probably a fake story. It's not In the story he names these ridiculous nigger names that were too crazy to be true… so I googled them. They are real people They live in the Chicago area (which checks out because the lawyer said he was from a large northern city).

I'm dead.

No, its because they always gang up on you 5 to 1 or they sucker punch you.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=145&v=ECGCoo3Ogxg

Here's a big ol' slice of Chiraq. Before this video before was released, every witness claimed that there was no gun and did not hear any gunshots and thus she was released back into the wild 8 hours later, at best the changes filed will only see her in jail for two years.

this were great material for hearty laughs

Jesus Christ, this is the American club scene in 5 years.

str88 off the streetz

We don't lose to niggers

FUCKING CUCKS

kek. jeweler has a nose for sure.

Holla Forums THIS IS FUCKING URGENT THIS VIDEO WILL BE KEY FOR OUR STRUGGLE AGAINST THE KIKES

Pay attention to 1:12 in this video, a non orthodox man throws one of the heavy duty-kikes, notice how they jolt back in terror. We need to find what they call this, this act tough until someone knock up your shit then be the victim. If we can find out the scripture of this protocol we can more effectively unravel things like the holocaust.

LETS GET ON IT

(checked)
Dubs don't lie.

Oh my god what a read. I haven't laughed so hard in months. Thanks user, I needed that.

TOLD TO WATCH TRAFFIC SAFETY VIDEO. GOES And WATCHES FAST AND FURIOUS KEK

LOQUAZIO SHYBUSH. THIS IS A REAL NAME.

Posturing.

This video never gets old.

What about faggot alt rapper whiteboys nigging?

I can't fucking wait for rap to die. I can't fucking wait.

Eat shit and die, cuckold

The people on both sides of the confrontation are jews,

What do you know about white boi rap?

lol
If Cops were like this, maybe I'd watch that shit.

There's only one good white rapper: Baba Brinkman. This is him at his best

This is fucking horrible.

This is some of the gayest shit I've ever heard. This dude should be ashamed of himself and you should feel bad for even knowing who he is.

Here's a nigger chatting up a 12 year old girl
and then getting attacked by his angry mudshark girlfriend. Who also knocks out the 12 year old girl.

Daily mail:

Tbh I am surprised that he asked instead of stealing.

Whitey can't stick us in the popo if they can't spell us.
I'm still waiting to find someone called Loofa after MLK.

What caused this? It's just senseless violence what was the gorilla's goal?

Does ratchet mean wretched?

it used to mean a shitty ghetto style diva of a woman
but now pretty much anything low class and atrocious could rightfully be described as ratchet

checked

notice how nogs comply with instructions from armed robbers but not from armed cops
weird that
are they racist?

top fucking heh

Um, that's assault

Nothing of value was lost.

This is awful and if you like this you are probably a faggot.

WTF