What happens next since the coup? ded?

What happens next since the coup? ded?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,353208.210.html
vocaroo.com/i/s0F65vGqv6rh
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y0yh36J290
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only good thing to ever come out of Turkey will be cancelled.

Depends upon what Sultan Recep the First's opinion on vidya is.
If he doesn't care nothing really happens.
If he goes full "Death to all western degeneracy" they're probably toast.

That said, now there's absolutely no checks or balances to his rule he can get away with a lot of shit.

What's happening and why is it a threat to my Mountain Blade?

Attempted coup on islamist leader Erdogan in Turkey where the game is being made.

There was a failed military coup in Turkey yesterday. The military wanted to depose Erdogan due to him being a mudshit that tries to bring Islam into the legislative and deals with ISIS. The military had wanted to depose him and install a secular government instead.

Roach war

Wait the coup failed? I slept just around when they said Erdogan's plane landed in Turkey.

Yup, unfortunately

How? Outside interference?

We don't know squat. But if Erdogan had to land in Turkey, it could mean the capitol is under military control which would mean a civil war breaking out. Wait until definite news comes out, all we are getting is propagamda and conflicting news.

As for Mount and Blade, it could be destroyed if the war expands. Since they are based in Ankara, it could ruin them since the military is there and war breaks out. We just have to hope nothing hapoens to them despite the happenings.

*had to land in Instanbul

It depends on the whims of that fucking dictator now.

Didn't follow it because I was sleeping, but I believe the coup was poorly organised and the military fucked up.
Ask Holla Forums for more info tho

Mount and Blade becomes real life.

The coup failed.
The islamization of Turkey through Erdogan will continue.
It hasn't reached the *games are haram* stage but it's going in that direction.

Balkans may be fucked again. I might get drafted if shit hits the fan.

Fuck Turkey.

The kebabs have turned each other into doner meat.

Well it seems the mods of the forums, who are from Turkey, are still posting.

forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,353208.210.html

So they are alive at least, until we stop hearing from them its safe to say they are still making the game.

Make sure to recover Constantinople this time around.

kebab is be not removing so easy

What if someone manages to leak the source code?

it seems like the coup was a set up in a way, lots of disinfo is being spread about it, but I think a civil war is likely to happen.

The fact the military failed to remove Erdogan at least was the biggest fuck up.

Nothing will happen. The game will come out and it will be great.
Hold me, user.

it doesn't make sense that the coup would start with Erdogan not even in the country.

Apparently they bombed his hotel shortly after he left it, either he was tipped off or lucky.

wouldn't it make sense to capture him? Everything seems too disorganized to be a proper coup. Erdogan was a nervous wreck in 2013, but this time? He's landing his plane when the coup barely ended? This shit doesn't add up.

Some say he had help from CIA.

This is all fucking Arab's fault. They're the fuckers pushing their version of islam onto the rest of us.

And apparently they only had like 5 tanks and two jets. How the fuck do you want to take over a whole country with such a small force?

who were the coup leaders? This whole thing doesn't seem right.

Most of the military leaders it seems. they did have most of the army in on the coup, navy and air force as well but seems they lost to the police.

how well armed as the police? This shit doesn't add up to me.

I have read that it was just minor officers from the air force and the military police who instigated the coup. At least they say that the vast majority of the military stayed loyal. This could although be very well propaganda.

Armed with a few squirt guns and a flock of seagulls. The fact the military lost is why they should be executed for incompetence, not for the actual coup.

Propaganda, most of the military was in on it. Literally the majority of the senior leadership of the Turk Military including Air Force and Army Generals along with Admirals from the Navy have been removed.

This deserves a
WEW

How the fuck did that happen? The police have no means to counter heavy armor for instance, did they somehow manage to arrest them before they got to their equipment?

This entire premise just screams like he set up a fake coup with how much it's fucked up.

How can anyone unironically enjoy that clunky, terrible gameplay?

No idea.

No, they didn't. Turkey's military is much bigger than you think, do your research there I'm not going to spoonfeed you. If it was an actual coup with most of the military, it would have been done in the night and in the morning Turks would be told that the military is running the country now and anyone who opposes would be killed as soon as they try to do anything.

And as a Turk I'm saying this, I don't care what happens to this country anymore. This nation and its people doesn't deserve anything good.

The flight plan I just filled with the Turkish Embassy lists me, my men, Dr. Pavel here, but only one of you! First one to talk gets to stay in my aircraft!

Because PCuck master race or something like that. Almost equivalent to PSBorne in terms of exclusivity.

0/10
Apply yourselves

you mean Prez Erdogan

WHO PAID YOU TO GRAB SULTAN ERDOGAN?

Have you ever actually had a towelhead or a currynigger stand next to you before? They fucking stink.
You don't want curry or kebab, you want a brown-skinned European girl.

If you visit Germany in a few years you'll probably find some.

Well here's the good news. In a couple of years, there won't be a difference! :^)

Nice try guy, but kebab and curry are different from each other.

Serbs remove one but not the other.

Most of the dentists and doctors in my country are kebab or curry. I'm pretty sure distracting myself with the curry dentist's boobs while drugged is the reason I got this fetish in the first place.

There's no such thing as a brown-skinned European.

Egads man, how do you deal with the smell? All the girls at my dentist's clinic are QT white girls with a few zipperheads here and there.

>There's no such thing as a brown-skinned European.
I know. That was my point.

"no such thing as a brown skinned European" more accurately speaking, he should have said olive skin European. Even a lot of pure Italians, Spaniards and Greeks are "brown" when compared to Germanics and Nordics, but they're still white people, still European.

I was making a joke about the mocha mistakes that are sure to come out of Germany after the muzzies are done culturally enriching her.

But yes, you're technically correct.

Say what you will but the Bible nailed it in predictions.

The Coup is far from over, the western media is just acting like it is same as pic related.

so what is wrong for every women to have a MP5?

1. Women are biologically more valuable to the community than men, they are to be defended.
2. Female units have a combat history of "not as bad as we expected" instead of "adequate" or "acceptable".
3. What is their role anyway? What are they doing were they need more than a pistol but don't need a rifle?

well yeah, that is why you give them MP5

If you are arming your production workers you have already lost, I agree women should be armed but not in a military capacity.

has a release date for this even been announced yet?

Nigger, the fighting is still happening, the Coup Troop still as the capital

There are apparently a lot of people on Holla Forums that still believe the media even after seeing first hand how they reported on h8chan and gg.

which is even more retarded given that they've been reporting it failed and was over since yesterday afternoon, despite most of the fighting happening after it.
It's strange how a failed and over thing kept getting more troops and the navy joined it, huh?

Wasn't like at the start of the coup people reported that it was already failing and then the someone higher up got captured or something?

the coup was (and still is) very disorganized and falling apart on some spots, but the core seems to have held and is still fighting heavily
the two most likely ideas are that 1.) Erdogan was about to purge the military so they did a rushed attempt to stop him before it happened and 2.) Erdogan set this up as a false flag so he could drag the military out, give him a reason to purge, and make himself look like a hero
So far Erdogan has already arrested 3000 judges and shifted the government positions, if the coup doesn't work Turkey will go full sharia

:It's over folks, nothing to see here".

It seems to me that the rebels were forced into action before they were ready, probably due to loyalists getting word of what was happening.
While this has caused much disorganization on both sides it looks like more military commanders are siding with the rebels every hour.

It will be a couple of days before Erdogan knows the strength of each side let alone us.

Iran didn't change much tbh

It did start in the night though, as far as I have heard, it started at like 3 AM.

just make them get a shower genius

Where do you live as it's clear you have never been exposed to the stench of these people. It isn't that they are dirty but that they eat food that stinks like shit and then sweat it out every day of their life until they constantly stink of it. I think they would still stink of it after they were skinned.

maybe your nose is just too sensitive, germans also eat food whit a loot of seaosning and they dont have the fame of stink

Trust me dude, it's a different kind of stink. It has to be genetic, there's no other explanation. Between coons, curryniggers, and towelheads, I'm not sure who smells the worst.

If you haven't experience it first hand, you'll never understand - it's like being shot at.

From what I have heard from people, it seems like Pajeet smells the worst. I guess it shouldn't be surprising considering they shit in the street.

To be fair coons are just filthy, if they actually take a shower they don't stink at all.

It's because some people think they're too good to take a shower every single day in this terrible, humid climate.

Because the only type of showers morons know is the one where the water is running for 10 minutes straight so it's "a waste of water" to shower every day. Meanwhile it's totally okay for them to do their halfassed "cleaning up" before prayers five times which doesn't clean anything and makes them smell even worse because they like wipe water on their socks and shit.

Oh, shit, I'm sorry, I thought this was a Mount and Blade thread.

Then post some Mount and Blade you stupid faggot. What's there to discuss when we don't know anything about the situation over in Ankara?

It is. What is the best faction and why is it Rhodoks and their spearmen?

of course this is all bullshit army composition effectiveness is dependent upon your enemy and the field of battle

At least we can agree that Khergit Khanate is worst faction

KIDF comes and spergs out about 'muh mobility' and 'muh master archers'

Speaking of Bannerlord, late classical/dark age setting seems like a waste if they are just going to smash in late medieval stuff anyway for the sake of gameplay variety.

They could just a consistent early modern period setting and get a significantly more pleasing aesthetic in addition of large variety of sexiest weapons and armour know to mankind.

REMOVE PIGLAM

There were many videos of people swarming tanks and the tanks stopping instead of mowing through the people.

The military did not want to hurt the civilians who were called on the streets by Erdogan and so they lost a lot of their firepower voluntarily.

In some cases, such as the soldiers who got beaten and butchered by a mob after surrendering it wasnt rewarded with the same humanity they showed towards the people.

Nah, the SS is the best faction.

agreed

and if the games AI could handle shit like cantabrian circles and other complex maneuvers they might have a point

i always have and still do, find massive sabatons hilarious

I don't really get how a roach soldier could make the mistake of assuming a roach has sense of morals.

There's nothing silly in showing the peasants that you don't need to be able to walk. And they were designed to be removed very easily.

I've seen this suit at least a dozen times and never noticed the shoes until now.

Notice the tiny pins for removing the pointy part quickly. Ingenious and fashionable design. Late plate armour is truly the culmination of combining form and function, not to mention unsurpassed pinnacle of wrapping a man in protective metal.

they might have an innate smell, but you should consider that indians cant shower everydoay since their goverment impose them water restrictions, the supply of tap water is cut at certain hours of the day, India is a very dry place, speacially on the south, add that there is too many people, so off course they have water shortages.

It's to make it easier to insert them into the stirrups.

They are actually imitating contemporary shoe fashion, seen in

Yeah, so much worse in fact.

I can assure you that Iran isn't as bad as everyone thinks it is, it isn't full-on Shariah and only brown people follow that stuff, some of the pics you posted don't even look Iranian. The country doesn't owe any money to the IMF and isn't controlled by Jews.
t. Iranian

Don't worry, you'll have your Democracyâ„¢ yet.

We have a fighting chance, we aren't Arabs aka our IQ's aren't 80. In the 8-Year War we were on the offensive for 6/7 years. To start a war in Iran it will be quite obvious that something is going on unlike in Levant where everyone thinks Assad is a big bad meanie. Also we play video games too like pic related.

Proof neither you, nor the other mudshits around you, can fight worth shit.

The anti-Iran rhetoric in the west does seem exceptionally weak. The false flag needed is going to be big. Maybe they'll roll out the big guns and stage a terrorist nuclear dirty bomb.

Did you even look up this war. It is also called Iran-Iraq. If you are American or British your schools suck ass and only talk about yourselves and muh evil imperialism.

Iran wouldn't dare do such a thing anyhow, the country hasn't attacked anyone in over 200 years. "Breaking News Iran was behind this bomb" is fucking stupid and I hope the American IQ hasn't dropped with the nigger/spic breeding and GMO that much. Also it could be pointed to ISIS at first and evidence will show that the American gov did it. A plan like that has a very slim chance of happening but if Hillary gets elected you can bet it will be on some papers ready to go.

My bad it is spoiled.

Yeah, I did, it was a marvelous example of sandnigger racial inability to grasp modern maneuver warfare.

That's also the war you filthy inbreds sent your own children to the front lines to be used in human wave attacks and to clear minefields with their bodies.

Subhumans like you deserve only the gas chamber.

And just to add, Saddam Hussein, despite being an inbred Arab heading a nation of brown niggers with an average IQ of 85, who routinely used chemical weapons on people, had at least the moral standards not to employ children.

As many as 100,000 of your little sand niglets got slaughtered, many of them as young as 12, and all they got for their effort was a shitty plastic key given to them by the Ayatollah so they can enter paradise.

Iran is the other side of Saudi Arabia, if humanity were to wipe off both countries and populations off the world map we'd only benefit from it.

The brown people yes. There are two types of people in middle-eastern countries: The original white people and smelly Arabs, can you even name all the countries in the region.
Britain WW1 and Germany WW2.
The regime has loosened up since the 80s.

0/10, emotionally impulsive and most-likely fat; ironically the subhuman. Enjoy this Assyrian girl.

I actually respect Saddam for what he did to his country I wish we had a regime like he did, especially when it come to killing Kurds. Iraqis are on honorable ally but they all hate our guts right now.
Who cares lol. Do you think war crimes exist too, Anglo.

look man, I'm not sure hurling people into machine guns Somme style is anything to be proud of. nor do i think giving kids plastic keys to heaven before you send them out to fight down syndrome Iraqi conscripts with little to no leadership was any where near a reasonable action. the fact that it took 8 years to beat back an Iraqi army that did nothing but fuck up past the first stage of the war. also the Iranians started the suicide bombing trend with kids blowing up tanks.

Just because you call yourself Aryans and the Nazis used that shit to pretend they were whiter than the rest of us doesn't mean you actually are.

You are brown and have an average IQ of 84. Good job being the stereotypical mudshit with an inflated ego and little to show for it.

Not as young as 12, not in such great numbers, and only after they had "used up" every other manpower reserve availible to them. Also happened a century and 60+ years back.

And they didn't use them to clean minefields with their limbs.

Sure it did. Do they still

wew, mudshit got proven wrong yet again.

All I have said is what really happened, you are a disgusting shithole no better than Saudi Arabia, and the number 2 reason (along with the emirates) the Middle East is a caldron of human suffering (after race).

What a surprise, a mudshit not having problems with war crimes.

No such thing as war crimes.

War is brutal business, but it has no need to be as brutal as you can make it be.

Germans in WW2 actually tried to go for full brutality, the logic being that if you open with a devastating haymaker, no holds barred, you ended up overwhelming and demoralizing the enemy to the point they gave up and the war ended swiftly, thus limiting casualties and collateral damage.

Turns out it doesn't work that way, and all their attempts to bring swift resolution did was stiffen up resistance and ensure the blowback was going to cost Germans dearly later on.

The whole war was a waste in my opinion, the real reason why it prolonged was because your average Iranian did not like Khomeni. Saudi Arabia said that if they ended the war they'd pay Iran for penny they spent on the war effort. I'm not sure if you know this but war unites people. Fighting back against the government while people from another country who have historical beef with you are trying to take your land isn't a good idea. And about the kids I no way support children conscripted into warfare, I'm not even Muslim.
And what of the Srbs this site praises, Jugoslav just genociding everyone back and forth between 3 countries. In war you kill the enemy and want to do it effectively, especially against a pest like Kurds and Turks. You and fffda3 talk about the gas chambers I deserve, is this not hypocrisy.

I'm light-skinned.
What a surprise, a pussy from a western country who believes in hearts and minds.

fug

what a pleb.

that is still at least still 40% people joking

huscarls just mop up anything that survives the shit storm of crossbows puncturing their skulls 30 times.

What has that to do with anything? You could be a Buddhist and you'd still be a mudshit.

There's light skinned niggers too. I guess that dip in IQ points doesn't help you grasp the fact that race isn't just how much melanin you have in your skin.

Pic related are also "white".

I believe Iran and Saudi Arabia should be nuked into glass. There's no fixing you animals.

You're confusing buttmad Serbs with the rest of us, and just like you, they too have trouble understanding why war crimes are bad.

You're not human. Does anyone give a shit when vermin get shoahed?

I mean unless you're doing sieges.
In the like 150 hours I've been playing Warband I've only had about 3 sieges at all. I almost always seem to miss them

can men wear Burkas there? it looks like ninja clothing

End game is pretty much just sieges after sieges. Did you never get there or have you just been lucky with pro-active vassals?

They wear white/brown/whatever colored dresses and in the gulf it comes with a turban.

It's just Serbs being Serbs, thinking they are the defenders of Christianity, when they spent the past 2 decades fucking over their neighbors, most of whom are Christian.

Just ask a Bulgarian what he thinks about Serbs.

You are blind and stupid.
There is no fixing the heart of Islam, Saudi Arabia. Iran's government is bad but I'd prefer to it the democracy you export and not have in our food that turns our brains to sponge like your people. And tell me, where you from.
Neither are Kurds, Saudis, Turks, Jews, niggers, and the inbreds in our country who reside in the desert. They all deserved to be gassed like you say you wanna gas me. I bet you're the guy who says we gotta clean up the streets from the "refugees" but don't do shit and let them continue to rape your women and ruin your culture because you're a balless cuckold.

Islam was a mistake.

This was no mistake, it is want Allah or Mohammad wanted.

Islam isn't the problem, the mudshits are. You can convert them to any other religion and they'll still druka durka. Islam was actually an attempt to contain their chimpouts and rampant faggotry.

That's actually mostly Jewish propaganda, much like most of your other "knowledge" of ww2 and Germany during that time.

You're getting Ahmadiyya and regular Islam mixed up.

Niggers just smell like BO and cocoa butter. They can clean up well, if you get them to practice proper hygiene.
Designated street shitters can't be helped, cumin runs in their fucking veins. Maybe if they stopped eating curry for a long time, it would go away.

Do you not love democracy?

Yeah, that explains why they stink when they live in the west.

GERMANS DINDU NUFFINK, VE VAS GUT BOYZ, NEED MO' CLAY FO' DEM PROGROMS

WE VAZ KAISERS UND SCHEISS

By encouraging them to chimp?

By trying to make them stop fucking everything with an orifice. It hasn't been all that successful, but then again Christianity hasn't made niggers stop being niggers either.

lol

About the game itself, are they going to fix how utterly fucking awful sieges were? I'd like the ability to build actual siege equipment instead of trying to fit 80 men up a single ladder. Also, it'd be nice if the garrisons would ever fucking surrender when they run out of food.

I also hope some of the Diplomacy mod is included in the base game. The ability to send out recruiters was a godsend.

I doubt they'll be impacted by the coup provided they don't get involved one way or the other. It'll probably take a few months for the new government/old government to re/assert itself.

Yeah, semi-realistic siege lengths don't really make any sense in a game where taking over the whole sub-continent takes weeks, not generations.

And here we have a dumbfuck slowpoke asking obvious questions without having done any previous research himself.

Go watch the latest dev video you stupid, inbred nigger.

I suppose the Hagia Sophia will continue to be tainted by minarets.

Pol hypocrisy at it's finest.

But, no, Germans are the master race, hence why we're typing in German on this Bratwurst Appreciation Biergarten.

kek

Stalingrad alone is an abomination. Neither side should have wasted lives and ammunition on that fucking hellhole but they both did because Hitler and Stalin were too busy waving their dicks at each other to think tactically.

Do we have any updates on if the roach devs are okay or is everyone just arguing about Turkey and derailing the thread?

faggot betrayed Stalin without honor or declaration of war

Don't forget they are at it again in 2016, trying to fuck all of Europe by inviting the whole of Africa and the Middle East in.

Fuck Germans.

Stalin was getting ready to do the same and in fact was the one behind all the communist coup d' etats attempted in Germany to be fair.

I tried looking around on the forums and twitter and whatnot and I can't find anything besides that one post that was linked before.

But I doubt civilians would be harmed, only the people on both sides of the conflict.

So how's the coup going anyways?

Failed
Islamic groups are carrying out purges right now

Thanks for the info user, I guess we'll just have to wait and see

weren't supporters of the kebab president out in the street getting shot by the military

and from what I hear the Coup is as good as over, they made the mistake of trying to take over the whole country with too small support

Erodgan is a nutter. We can only hope the devs push M&BII before the cockroach becomes aware they are making the best Deus Vult simulator around and fucks them over for it.

Even if this was staged (and I think it might have been) this is the last hurrah for Turkey. The military is pretty much neutered and they were the only power left that could have reigned the little fucker in before he drags the whole country into the precipice with him.

I only pray that the Patriarchate in Constantinople and it's people are left unharmed, as well as any Christians in that heathen nation.

yes this is ironic

This kebab game is better than anything to come out of the west in the last decade, plus you can become a crusader and do nothing but remove kebab in it so I don't see the problem.

Prayer is all we can do. Apparently combat is breaking out in alevi and kurd neighbourhoods against islamists.

fuck muslims. I wish I was never born one

Have you been baptized yet?

Don't you have a meme to worship?

I'm not even sure if I'll be able to convert and live in my country. Le religion of piss here has an 80%+ rate of people in favor of death penalty to converters and they don't recognize them

My best bet is to just keep praying and practicing in secret and hope I get a scholarship or internship abroad somewhere decent and then look up a church and see where things go from there.

On a lighter note I guess turks are no strangers to technical difficulties.

Christianity may not be as dogshit as Islam but it's still garbage.

kys for spreading this degenerate filth

pedophilia with altar boys is definitely degeneracy

Good luck and God bless, be sure to look up Orthodoxy wherever God leads you. Christ is in our midst

Filtered

this isn't twitter faggot

So can we talk about Bannerlord instead of whatever shitflinging's about to occur?
Do you think spears and lances will be improved in Bannerlord? I remember having massive amounts of difficulties attacking with spears on foot, especially with the floris mod.

I am eager to see what they do with lances and mounts

smh tbh imo fam

I want some better ways to control your armies in battle. I want them to include a "tactical" view and RTS style controls to order your troops around.

kys is new fam

No, its from edgy underage 4cucks.

something in the style of total war would be handy even

That would be cool.

Especially if they add in even meatier cavalry charges where you can see you enemies flying into the air ala Medieval 2 Total War, the cavalry charges in that were just sublime to watch and hear.

They'd have to improve the enemy tactical AI for there to be any need for more complex maneuvers than "plant archers on hill, flank with cavalry".

Its funny how your post can be applied to both TW and M&B

Good point, though in TW's case the sheer difference of the army sizes could warrant more advanced tactics if you are hopelessly outnumbered, even if "advanced tactics" often boil down abusing the shitty AI.

IIRC M&BII will allow up to 500 combatants on the field, likely more with mods. I'd argue that is a large enough number for there to exist a command interface that isn't shit.

meant for .

If that's true, I wonder if they have significantly optimized the game or just expect the players' rigs handle it.

Webm related

The coup failed but it is certainly starting to become a civil war

Spears were improved in both WF&S and Viking Conquest, they just need to bring the changes over.

Forgot the other webm

If anything this will just give them more ideas.

It failed, and now Erdogan will have the justification to further consolidate his hold on power. Turkey is done for.

So, is Bannerlord confirmed for NEVER EVER?

It was done for the very moment it was filled with Turks, m8

If anything, Erd should be hanged for being in bed with kikes. This was going to happen anyways over there either by a coup like this or (((isis))).

Get your activation codes while you can, fam
vocaroo.com/i/s0F65vGqv6rh
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y0yh36J290

no it was done by bunch of idiots who only had 2% of army on their side

It was more likely Erdogs false flag to boost his ratings and to cleanse army even more (he began with secularists cleansing long ago)

Every time I listen to one of these vocaroos that are military transmissions I feel very disturbed, like I've been marked by an evil force or something, I can't explain it.

Actually this, Arabs are at fault for EVERYTHING Islam-related.

How about you start trying to get into valhalla?

FAKH YUUUUUUUUUU

I love my plate armor.

It's islam, period.

Stay strong brother.

I actually have a muslim friend in Lebanon who keeps seeing the same stuff, so I did some research, and the "Arabian version" is one that's practiced by over 80% of muslims (maybe even more). All the schools of Islam, for example, say one should be killed for apostasy (converting away from Islam). With such a high numbers of adherents, I doubt it's an 'Arab version' any longer. Maybe it's you who follows a 'liberal version' of it.

saying* not seeing, fuck

Could Russia annex the European Union already?

Can't find the sources for this and similar polls underneath the pictures

nice myth skinhead

damn she hit the wall

rip

Listen and believe.

Funny joke. Anyone without their head in a hole knows it was done for him to get an even tighter stranglehold.

While we're at it post vidya with coups in them.

Nah fam it looks like a CIA fuckup
It was fun watching the US wait like 4 hours until it was clear the coup has failed to give their vocal support to Erdogan, same as CNN who started their broadcast when the coup started pissing on Erdogan and by the morning, when it was clear he won they started calling the coup soldiers "rebels" and turned 180 degrees. Fun night to watch.**

OT though the devs confirmed they are soft-coding the
entire
game, meaning that any and all mods will be possible with almost no limit to their complexity. Join me in prayer for this game, anons.

I pray our mutated roach friends at TW make it

what the fuck does this have to do with videogames
fuck off to Holla Forums or some shit

Mountain Blade is made by kebab

Go start a safe little subreddit, you ignorant queer.
You know fuck all about mountain blade or anything going on around you. Go play Pokemon GO on the highway with your delirious kin.

Confirmed for still alive

thank jeebus