What's the best copy ability and why is it fighter?

What's the best copy ability and why is it fighter?

That fanart sucks.

And the best copy ability is Yoyo.

I haven't played the last few Kirby games, but from the older ones I always liked Sword.

Fighter can't beat most bosses in under a minute.

What are some of new ones introduced in Triple Cheese Deluxe and Planet Robobutt?

mecha and my autistic OC

Triple Deluxe introduced Archer, Beetle, Bell, and Circus; Planet Robobot has these plus Poison, Doctor, and ESP.

I like him

I want Kirby to pilot a flying beetle mecha.

I'd like the Mecha to stick around, expand on the copy powers it has access to.

You niggas wrong.

Honestly I really like bells and Mic. I just enjoy the idea of defeating my enemies by just screaming at them so hard they fly away.

kirby is gay

you're gay, faggot

oh, ok

Wing in the house mother fuckers.
Go ahead and name me a better ability because this series has a lot of great abilities and you're all lovely people you bunch of fags.

It's still missing a few.

How does Kirby reproduce?

he sucks in a woman and gains the "childbirth" ability

SHISHTARR

Fun fact: Kirby was just fucking placeholder art, but they liked him so much that they just went with it.

My brother.

How else?

Does Kirby have dong or puss?

Gotta say something that they gave Meta Knight the shuttle loop.

I think Robobot's Jet has it too.

Best Robobot copy ability?

I reckon Mike, Cutter and Spark. Though not sure if Jet and Wheel count.

Meruem's copy ability not only grants him the lifeform's abilities, but also increases his power.

Tornado

This

I hate science-fag redditors like you.

Mirror is just a rare but slightly worse beam power.

Seek help

Probably they're inching their way towards animal buddies from Dream Land 2/3 coming back since the mech was basically an animal buddy, though I'd love for the mech specifically to make a comeback because of its literal transformative properties. Only had access to a fraction of the abilities Kirby did in Robobot, probably they couldn't think of too many viable ideas at the time.

Kirby 64 abilities are kinda their own thing.

Rock+Bomb was entertainingly crazy. And of course, Spark+Cutter sucked to use but a fucking Darth Maul lightsaber.

Cool as that would have been, that never happened.

mah nigga

There will never be a new Custom Robo

Ghost or Super Star Yo-yo
1 for being fun and rewarding to get.
The other for having a large and fun moveset.

halfchan is two doors down, queer

Rock/Electric

64 is the only game that matters.

Sword or Hammer
there are no other alternatives

Sword is hot garbage

I miss Amazing Mirror so much. I lost my copy eons ago and haven't been able to find it at all.

Not to mention running into enemies because the running sword attack is the only attack that DOESN'T bounce.

Hey speaking of Amazing mirror is there anyone way to play it with friends via netplay like those arcade fighter emulators.

All I wanted to do was corrode my enemies into bioslime

Also, I see no one has posted the best ability yet.
I almost cried when they implemented it into the shmup sections of Robobot.

Dedede is the best Kirby character. Prove me wrong.

My vote is on puss

Dedede ain't cute or pink nigga.

You guys are all retards. Mecha-Mike power is clearly the best power.

Susie and Haltmann did nothing wrong.

They're literally the trump and shillary of the kirby world. Trying to culture the savages, build walls, and beat you up with the power of money.

It made the most sense for Kirby to have as an ability. Bubble was a gimmick, and you know it.

Remember when it healed?

There's GBA emulators with netplay capability but they're hot garbage because of the way GBA multiplayer's handled, being several simultaneous consoles constantly pinging data off of eachother instead of emulating one console and multiple "controllers" for it like most other netplay schema; I remember getting Four Swords set up with three other people once and we abandoned it because it ran at 2-5 FPS because of the shoddy multiplayer emulation. I don't think we're likely to get functional GBA netplay at any point.

Bubble stunk and was conceived solely to tie into the bubble-inventory gimmick of Squeak Squad.

Oh well thank you for letting me know so I didn't get my hopes up too high and then find out on my own.

I always was a fan of KDL 3's art style, and would like to see it implemented in a future game. Who knows, maybe the next game with a special aesthetic (like Epic Yarn and Rainbow Curse) will use watercolors.

Kirby Super Star, not having TAC, best against bosses.

Water might have been intensive on the hardware, maybe, and too much to fit into the 3DS. Just a wild guess, mind.

Someone post that damn fetish list already. You know the one

Probably just that Poison fit the tone of the game more than Water did given the whole mechanized-world bit.

Worst Mini Boss.

wew lad

still better than Pyribbit and the rest of the -boros family

Doctor was a shitty gimmick power and you know it.

Beetle and Bell are absent from Robobot.

You know,what if they made a street-fighter/KoF-esque fighter based on kirby's copy abilities? like, fully do each power.

Would you play it?

Kirby Fighters Deluxe is as close as you're gonna get.

Damage from each attack's AoE stacks with poison. Sliding, spitting on the slime trail, and firing your poison stream at it will do 3x damage. It's great on bosses.