4am Thread

Losing Control?

Which vidya character would you bring on a road trip?

Fucking Ritsu.

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
igg-games.com/the-technomancer-free-download.html
igg-games.com/stellaris-free-download.html
igg-games.com/dying-light-the-following-enhanced-edition-gog-free-download.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

We are going to be watching Victory Gundam later on. Episode 43 of 51.

show me the booty

Well, I had a good one. Have a nice day everyone.

0-5 yeh m8
6-8 nah m8
9 i got a stubbie
dubs I gotta do it again, cunt?
trips just take me to the my shilla.

Evenin' folks

sup cunts, its been awhile. i aint got much to complain about luckily. well an old friend of mine is being a dumbass and probably going to jail and i'm debating if i shoulda been a better friend, i'll try to see if i can make up some lost time over the next few weeks

terry bogard, first thing that came to mind

How're you niggers doing? Any chance of finding a meaning for our anguish-filled lives?

Obviously Medic Boss from MGSV.

i'd bring eiger

I have lost control so much that I'm VP now
What do guys

Saw Finding Dory tonight. 7/10, pacing is shit compared to Nemo and they skimped on the story of some of the characters (Hank should've gotten a reason why he fears the ocean) but still got some really good laughs out of me. It's a much more lighthearted Finding Nemo.

When will codemonkey fix this?

Hey fags

how isnt ritsu here
I didn't know he had it in him to not be here

What's up Eiger. Any good runs lately?

what is ritsufag dead or something? i'm not frequent here

seems a little to serious for a road trip don't you think?

Hey guys. How are you feeling?

I feel like death, so I've started drinking early this thread

The funniest thing is that the gif is still there behind the thumbnail

Well I guess it doesn't matter too much since I wasn't first his time anyway T_T

WHY AM I PLAYING Holla ForumsSCAPE!?
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

i've been working out a lot and lost a bunch of weight, but it doesn't help much, its just the right thing to do

yay post, since there's no one here.

HA FUCK YOU SMOKE

Even when you're friend is dumb you gotta stick with em.

Cool, now post more.

post more in this thread.

Hey, Flybro. Hopefully Dory beats Ghostbusters.

No idea, he either overslept or went and did the stupid thing.

snooze on steam

no idea your choice

Fight me.

I made a few
Pence is the Wojak to Trump's Pepe

I feel fine, perhaps a bit tired from playing Magic and Pokemon Go.

Why

Is it true your dick gets bigger the more fat you shed?

No, you are indefinitely not smoke, imposter.

Dropped my DS Lite off for repairs today. Place had a lot of cool stuff for sale. Couldn't help myself and bought this for myself, and a copy of Rhythm Heaven DS for my brother, because I know he was looking for it. Now I have two amiibo. New motherboard came today, too, but I was pretty hammered by the time it showed up so I'll deal with that after I've had time to sleep and sober up.

You said you don't want any

yeh m8

meaning….

any progress on your game?

because you have nothing better to do?

Morning
Someone motivate me please.

What?

why are you an aussie now fag?

What happened with ritsu, did he finally tell his family bout his waifu?

You can do whatever it is you wish to achieve!
Do it for your waifu, user!

life isn't as cool as yakuza games, and i don't think we're close enough anymore more to warrant such emotions

i'll hit him up more often but in the past it hasn't helped, i dunno why i'm suddenly so empathetic, maybe its the scotch

the myth is as you lose weight you lose some of the fat at the base of your dong and gain a bit of length, can't confirm but it sure as shit feels a bit bigger, but more frustrating is i just beat off more often since i generally get the urge like i was fucking 16 again after a good work out

see second pic

Smokes told me so.

You have been motivated.

So he can have a Cuckservitive to parade around to show he's powerful

ew, gross.

GET OUT THERE! DO IT!

what do you need motivation for?

Because you have bad taste in MMOs and OSRS only makes it worse.

I REALLY want to see Ghostbusters flop just to laugh at SJWs. I know a guy from school that saw it,he was a fucking dick so I'm not surprised.Shame, to. He was a cute chub

Some cute waifu probably

Evenin

I miss the days when you could expect pixar to deliver 9s and 10s every time you went to the theaters.

I thought you were ritsu for a second.

Motivation does not work. Discipline does, rather you should focus to cultivate discipline.

saw these on pol, seemed cool/spooky, if anyone needs to learn crazy mind control shit its you lovable autists

at least youre not a turk

I have no doubt Dory earned more than Cisbusters.
At the theater closest to me Dory maintained 15 daily showing after release until Secret Life of Pets came out.
Ghostbusters got 16 screenings it's first day and went down to ten for the rest of the week

Magic is fun though.

motivation gets you in the door, discipline keeps you inside it

I have shit to do but now I'm playing this piece of shit.

Oi m8, u making fun of me cunt?

All MMOs are shit though. My favorite MMO is a Korean grindfest.

Sure I did bud.

Please tell me why the OP says fucking ritsu mugi.

How has your day been?

STRICTLY VIDYA

Better luck next time.

i haven't slept in three days

Pretty good. I'm driving now that my car is fixed, and it's a lot of fun. I might have something cooking in the grill area as well, so things are looking up. Also watching evo.

hope you niggers watched GG

Are you hallucinating yet?

I have been waiting for this now if only I had friends and didn't live in bumb-fuck new zealand so I could play with Holla Forums without 300 ping

don't cut in line, I've been waiting a whole year now.

you disgust me more every day

Yeah?

Do the fucking thing.

I have to start exercising again, then.

Alright I guess.

It's good though.

yo I forgot about EVO tho. is top 8's on sunday?

I'd ally with Eiger

Probably, that. The people in these threads love drinks too much.

I hope so.

Sorry, bud.

GO TO SLEEP FUCKER

Hey Shizu, help me keep this thread alive.

also fuck summer, i want it to be over so badly

i miss the cold more every season

Well Path of Exile if that counts is a great MMO, though it's basically a singleplayer game with optional multiplayer that's always online.

Toontown is my favorite MMO

It's what I'm good at.

whats the stupid thing?
telling his parents about his waifu?

I wish. Its been really hard for me to be motivated to do anything for the last couple of days for some reason
Barely even eating
Ill hit a second wind of motivation eventually, I always do
at the very least I have started taking about it more to the people I know so that way if I dont accomplish much ill look like a giant douche. Its an odd kind of self-motivation.

Second file related

Yeah, they probably threw him into a mental home by now.

I hope they both lose to Angry Birds

The only season I hate more than summer is winter. Early autumn is best.

yeah

GG had the most stacked tournament i've ever seen and almost all of it got played off stream so they could show silvers getting dumpstered in SFV on three fucking streams

Hey 4am, barley legal fag here, though I'm feelin pretty old already. How do you guys feel about you current age? Personally, I feel as though I've already skipped my youth, and now just stagnating.

I think I now know why people drink at home. I also found out that the only alcoholic beverage I'm willing to tolerate at the moment is The Best Damn Cherry Cola. Open to suggestions if anyone has any.

With my newfound income I bought myself a Radeon RX 480. After installing it and being two seconds away from getting the driver installed lightning took out all my household's cable services and I guess fucked with the driver installation. Got that done tonight and enjoying sweet 60fps+ gaming for once in my life.

Also, don't ever get dickrash. It sucks.

Nothing beats the snows cold embrace, user
fuck just thinking about it is hitting a special spot in my heart.
Summer can fuck off so hard

A bit too late for that friendo.

Well I don't have either so, shit.

I dunno, maybe he got kicked out when he revealed his love to his normalfag parents.
Told him it was a terrible idea.
I hope he's alright.

It doesn't work.
I'm going off to try getting some motivation somewhere and get on the shit I wanted to do.
Got nothing else to provide to this thread so see you tomorrow or next week depending on if I bother showing up or not.

Time really does fly. We don't appreciate what we have until it's gone.

Minecraft released five years ago, let alone the alphas

So he actually did it then?

Evenin' folks

Ok, get into college as soon as you can. don't wast your youth rotting away and working shit jobs, trust me. I wasted one whole year doing onthing because of one stupid burnout/ it's not fun.

no reason not to even outside of dick issues

i could have a fucking monster dong and it wouldn't matter though, i'm horrible with women and generally feel like biology and dildos made our cocks obsolete which is why i blew the last chance i had at sex

it is mankinds oldest friend and all

to each his own, i definitely have an affinity for the snow and biting cold

A WARM BEVERAGE ON A COLD NIGHT
THE DRAG OF A CIGARETTE ON A SNOWY EVENING
THE PURE SILENCE AFTER A GOOD SNOWFALL
I FUCKING CRAVE IT

Evening.

no i just feel miserable

Magic you mean?
I'm a 40k player, you guys shit up all the tables with your shit. You're loud too. It's seriously the most casual heavy game of any FLGS

agreed. screw the heat.

I'm also barely eating, but not for lack of motivation..

o.k don't then

Ghostbusters will lose to Angry Birds though

That's nice. Good to know that things are looking up.

…

It's our greatest enemy really.

PLS

I just got home from playing pokemon go.
I met lots of people.
i got a cute guys number. I slowly feel the crawl of normalfag seep into my soul. I shall fight it, and i shall win.

For Street fighter, Melee, and I think MK and more.

Same tbh. My health isn't that great and I regret decisions I made when I was younger a lot.

Cream soda + vodka is the fucking bomb.

He's probably just asleep. Good luck too.

Fug. I shouldn't have drunk all my coke. Now I can't drink me rum.

Or you can tolerate the latency? It's a pain but if you want to shitpost with other spergs then don't let the shitty lag hold you back. This message will take roughly 600ms to send to you.

I played Path of Exile during the closed Beta(?). I didn't find it any different than any other Diablo clone other than the sphere grid skill shit.

So, I assume Ritsu died in the coup?

Wait what the heck?

Don't pretend to be me.

If you keep it up you might start to. Then you'll die.

I'd probably be more comfortable riding alone.

But that's Jews, not alcohol.

nah mate, you are a big enough joke as is that I don't need to much fun of ya.

your damn right it is, that's 82 in america units, which is generally coupled with my areas 90%+ humidity just makes for an all around uncomfortable experience

i'd still give that title to ourselves or maybe DA JOOZ.

So what's up user?

You're the one pretending to be me asshole.

I can handle the cold, but I fucking hate snow and ice. I can't deal with shovelling four million tons of white bullshit and ice just makes me fall on my ass. Plus everyone drives like a faggot in winter because they're scared.

Ghostbusters is projected to get a 40 million opening at best

You better Be a friend and not be a filthy degenerate

yeah, the military coup in Tennessee.

Well, whats been preventing you from eating?
Lack of money?
Time?

Well it was nice knowing him

go do a bunch of pushups, as many as you can do, release some endorphin in your system

When the feijoas fruit in autumn is the best time of year. Not too hot, not too cold, rains occasionally. Comfy as fuck.

the game has some thing where it makes everyone lag just as badly so the order of belts and such doesn't get fucked up.

Evening, Smokes.

Not much. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna fail geography this semester, not sure how to handle it just yet.

Besides the skill gems and the passive skill tree, there really isn't much but it just feels like a modern version of Diablo 2. It's basically "I want more good ARPGs and I've already played Torchlight"

rain is best weather youre all fuckin dumb+stupid+wrong

get hooked on stimulants, you get plenty of shit done when youre up on the good stuff

who can afford to keep playing 40k in this day and age, those british fuckers never stop raising their prices

Isn't Ritsu in Arizona
Or has he moved to Hope County to help Make America White Again with Rick Tyler

Evening.

my area is always in the top 10 or top 5 worst drivers bracket of america so its the same every fucking season for me i don't even care about that at this point

Yeah, I thought he was in scorpion country.

wew nah, he probably told his parents about his waifu like a dumbass, or he overslept.

>implying jews didn't create it

Who were the ones who created alcohol for it's purposes.

I heard some reports saying it will beat that, but we'll see.

He's probably asleep tbh.

not smokes

Nah, he's in Tennessee.

my joints hurts

well to be more precise i haven't been sleeping well for a while

for some reason even since i had surgery (stomach surgery they had to remove some of my gut because it had scarring) i've been a miserable sack of shit and i haven't be able to sleep

and thus i haven't slept for three days

Zell and irvinewould probably be hood

pretty bro trip

THICK

who's this new avatarfag?

What's up?

That sounds rough. Is the class hard or do you just not like it?

DAYYYYYUMMM they dun cuckt smash 4 tho

that's pretty funny cuz I'm a silver, and thought about goin just to see it. Every local I've been to stunk and I'm not sure if the ac's out in Vegas could contain the stank of mainline FGC.

rain is okay if you don't have to worry about how damp you are later, foggy fall days are nice, anythings better than bullshit sunlight and heat

I need to find a way.

You should buy melatonin, they sell it over the counter.

Oh you bloody cunt. Don't make me come over there and host a nice barbe while we drink DB together like good m8s.

It's that kind of set up. I take back what I said then, fug. I could get it.

I just like the leaves changing and the rain and the cool breezes and the smells.

Lot of shitty drivers here too, but in the winter they're shitty and slow. The only day I enjoyed winter was the day there was so much snow you couldn't see the roads or ditches, because I called into work and told them I was going to stay home and drink all day. It was great. I pissed my name in my neighbour's yard.

Lack of money and depression really.
but it's all for the best, as I am sort of fat.

only those of us who either shop on ebay or have a plastic addiction.

He lives in TN

Fight through the pain!!!

Its just that its too much work on top of my other classes, since they're all 8 week courses.

The thumbnail fucked up codemonkey please

Click it and the gif should show. I'm Smokes.

Shit, can you help an old gen z out? What did you guys do after high school?

I Can't see Ghostbusters doing well
It's going to be way less than Angry Birds that's for sure
And When did Ritsu move to Tennessee

breezy trumps all my niqqa. I feel ya on the fall but them mid-west days by the river surrounded by trees with the breeze hittin ya bare ballz nigga that shit is gold my nigga.

Rain nice too, I like all kindsa weather fam. Cept that stupid humid shit or that AZ bs thank god I don't live there.

Fuck me, all my friends live an ocean away, and are asleep. I'm bored.

Will it be a bad thing if you fail it, or will you be able to recover?

>things are going great until she says she's into pegging
>Says she'll pay me $500 to let her peg me.

Just do it Hobo.

You underestimate the power of Normalfags.

well get comfy then.

you'll become an anal slut

I've never bothered watching EVO until this year. After watching salt compilations I decided I'd check it out to see if there would be any pop offs or shit talking. Ended up watching Guilty Gear and having no idea what was going on. There's so much shit going on at once that I don't see how they manage to play it, but it was entertaining.

Don't encourage him.

Well, I can definitely recover, but the four year school I want to transfer to has yet to decide that they'll accept me.

Don't do it. She'll make you her little bitch.

do you have your own room? do somebody weight stuff, pushups are magic

500 dollars is a lot of money, are you her boyfriend or are you a giggolo?

either way i dunno if it's worth that much

that isn't encourage

It's definitely not.

Ride home from fat chick again: she had me pull off her shirt to see her back tattoos, which were pretty well done but genericly hipster.

Happy for weekend, going to DM racist dnd in a few hours.

rizon: #4amtutor

Make her do something equally as degrading. Don't accept money.

Just do sit ups push and squats in your room, its a good place to start.

Oi cunt We will have vodka instead

wow what a gay.

Run at 5 am until you're tired. Walk a bit. Run more. Repeat.

We don't know that.

long time no see Tutor.

yesterday I was feelign frustrated with not getting anywhere while trying to focus on learning milkytracker, python, and godot engine

so I packed up my things and walked from the library to the nearby butte and hiked to the top to clear my head

after I got back down I realized I had forgotten to take my asthma meds and was feeling short of breath, decided to take the rescue inhaler instead of powering through it because shortness of breath isn't the same as pain

You can do it user, we believe in you

I went to the cheapest fucking college around and am currently majoring in film. In the summer I live with my parents and slowly lose even more control than I did during the school year.

To elaborate my college is pretty much free because my family is relatively poor and I did really good on the ACTs.

Don't do it nigger.

who are we?

how many racists and you going to dnd?

you speaking from experience or what?

the silver lining is at least he's with a girl that admits what she likes, unfortunately its pegging and not like, being tied or up or something

what do you tutor in?

dew it

are you a man or a faggot?

do you like autism?
can you port forward?
If you can port forward and want to play just get the pirate version from the vola link in the thread and set up a server for yourself. I would do it but I don't have access to the router's settings.
otherwise say the word and I'll buy it off steam so we can get the experimental releases instead of having to wait for the new shit too

Each time or once for an all access pass? Do you get to reciprocate and stick it in her shitter too?
Take her up to 1000 at least regardless. If she's offering anything, especially if it's high, she'll be willing to go higher.

you and me.

If he's not into it even with the money, then it's not worth it.

I have been there buddy and still visit often
best frame of mind is ignoring other people (as hard as I know that can be) and keeping in mind at least you are trying to fix the problem

Yeah I know lack of money too well
doesnt help my fridge is garbage that doesn't keep anything good for more than a couple of days. Might as well be throwing grocery money in the trash
with I had the benefit of extra fat though. Skinny as a bone and its only been getting worse with lack of food

All group is racist, have secretly been redpilling them by having bug muslims invade the various other animal lands on the body of Space Shiva.

Are you into her?

Fucking this. Alternate between running and walking when you can't run. Time yourself once you get a route down and try to beat it.

yo can you make gifs like that in gimp fam?

GG is crazy man I feel ya.

if you feel subconscious then just walk instead of jogging. if you can make it a habit the stigma or thought of the stigma will subside.

I recently started doing a couple isometric exercises which can help you with core strength which can further aid in weight loss and overall health.

RIP BIG PUN

You'll end up spending that $500 on her anyway. Take it anyway.

m8 you have absolutely good taste.

I know how to but I don't have access to this router either. I'll go grab the vola copy now and see if I can host.

The explicitly began a race war (by yelling "RACE WAR") between the ants>>10075474
and frogs.

Nah I only date closeted twinks.

If you actually didn't want it then this wouldn't even be a point of conflict for you.

Aren't you the gay dude?

I graduated last year so let me explain.
I was severely burned out because senior year was extremely shit compared to junior year and the new media technologies teacher was a fucking incompetent cunt.
I let that get too much into me and I just wanted to quit school and just go straight to the work force.
This was a terrible idea because no one is going to hire a media technician who didn't learn shit from incompetent teachers and jobs wanted more people who were in computer maintenance.

so instead I ended up working in a Mexican butchery, bad idea. it made me remember why I hated licing in Mexico in the first place and why I wanted to live back in America where I belonged. then I worked at Mcdicks and worked there for a few months before getting fired because some nigger got offended over something. my last job was krogers and I quit because I felt too incompetent and my 3DPD of a girlfriend was being sad that I slept all day because she can't comprehend the concept of work.
whats making me finally taking college is when a coworker at krogers told me that I don't belong at a shitplace like kroger and I should go back to school since I'm wasting my talents at overnight retail. so here I am now getting back into media technologies in Community college and waiting for financial aid to come in so I can start classes next month.

I don't know anymore I'm just rambling here.

whoops

Thanks for sharing. Overnight retail fucks your life up, I'm really starting to hate it.

You don't.

1. they got kroger in mexico?
2. build that wall son

the nights keep getting longer i can't keep on
i'm so tired
i hate myself, is anybody from new york?

Apply for overnight lab accessioning positions at medical/bio companies. As long as you can read and type they'll hire you.

nope, but keep on.

Don't rattle me bones

Thanks, but this is just a summer job. I'd quit before I found a replacement job.

It'll be ok lil nigga.

Looking out side and seeing nothing but a massive blizzard
Bundling up with 30 blankets and still being 'cold enough'
god damn I almost hate talking about it its so far away

lmao fam….so where'd my pic go hotwheels?

I know, that and the anal pain are the biggest reasons why I don't want to do it.

I'm her boyfriend.

I can't really think of anything equally degrading that I would want to do.

>Each time or once for an all access pass? Do you get to reciprocate and stick it in her shitter too?
She said every time we do it, I'm pretty sure she's just trying to abuse the fact that I'm poor and she's pretty rich.

I don't want it. The only reason I'm considering it is if I'm ever in desperate need of cash

Are you desperate right now?

If you're not comfortable, don't do it. Personally, whatever fetishes I have, if my partner isn't into them at least partially I have no interest in acting them out.
Pegging is the kind of thing where both parties have to be on board with it. If you're not relaxed, you won't enjoy it for one.

Two, taking that money will change the power dynamic of your relationship like this user said.
Put your foot down and say no. If you change your mind later, that's ok. But for now, say no. Don't say maybe or she'll keep pushing for it, given that she's offering money.

i came here a while back i forgot what i did or said
i'm getting over some shit i don't care anymore can someone pretend to be a girl so i can crush on you i'm currently crushing on a friend's GF and i told him because that's a big thing to hide

i don't think so, i can't keep up, i walked through 2 alleys tonight i should be dead!

Aye.

A bunch of stuff. But more or less almost all my tutoring so far has been in math (vast majority), writing (also vast majority, lot's of overlap), and then a few in philosophy (out of 30-40 people so far, it's been two or three, I think three).

So there.

No, I live in america. I was sent to live with my grandma in Mexico as a kid because mom couldn't take care of me and stepdad never really raised me. he would just play tennis all day.
That and my grandma was suspecting something wrong with the american system and wanted me to growup without pills like adderall.

yes I do

where are they?

sweets

gimp? I doubt it, maybe try krita though

maybe you'll enjoy dressing up all cute and getting used like that

you never know

I went to community college, did well my first semester, got floored by a surgery my second, the two other surgeries later that year kept up that trend and I was too damn proud to drop my classes and protect my fragile GPA.
I had a pill problem for a bit, even went to the ER with a suspected OD. I also may or may not have stolen drugs during this time which I justify because everything I took was pretty old so it's not like I was depriving someone of their medication. It was just stuff that was left in a medicine cabinet.
Went full NEET for about a year just waiting for my doctor to give me the go ahead to live again and that brings us to now where hopefully my life gets back on track.

Life after high school is fun.

TELL HER NO YOU FAGGOT

Well she sounds like a jerk. You should put her in her place and break up with her.

Thanks user, guess I'm going to community college too to start out.

no

Shit man that's hard.

Here.

Don't do it user. Your masculinity is worth more than anything money can buy.

{"readyState":0,"status":0,"statusText":"error"}

Jesus fuck how did he take it?

She's exploiting you. She wants to have power over you by making you do something you don't want to do by using her money as leverage. She sounds like a shitty person. If you aren't going to break up with her at least tell her to fuck off. Have some respect for yourself, nigger.

Don't do it cuck
Assert your power

Look, I really doubt it it'll do well
Who remembers Fantastic 4 (2014), no one will remember Ghostbusters (2016)

Yeah, your gf is trying to use financial control to manipulate you. How did you meet? What kind of motivation would she have to be in a relationship with you? It sounds like she wants a power trip.

here sounds like a magical place then

I doubt the guy has any masculinity to lose at this point.

Don't do it fam. what you gotta do is say her kinks are shit and find a way to make her not being into pegging.

I didn't give you permission to use my Donut Steel OC

I feel really miserable tonight, so I'm going to duck out of this thread early

RIP in Peace Ritsu.

Try to remember the honeys, remember them in your arms….

Yeah, I may be sort of letting her have a crush on me for free rides home.

No you don't, unless you're white or a ghost.

thx fam

he alive man one

i hate it, right now i'm just trying to find another girl to fixate on i fucking hate myself for having feels for her

i told him i'd cut any and all ties from her because friendship, he wanted to know i wasn't being a shady fuck, which i'd never do, it's bad fucking karma, it's bad juju, i don't want bad mojo, no good for anyone

Shit, the adult world sounds depressing as fuck. How do normalfags keep on acting like high schoolers in their 20's and 30's?

the raper because the rapie then

nice quads

You're such a faggot
You love me so much

danke

The real reason you shouldn't do it is that the moment you break up she will tell EVERYONE you know. Your family, your friends, every girl she hears has anything to do with you.

Don't fucking do it.

ah i'm knackered, i'll see you cunts next time

respect the robot

Yeah, but even normalfags saw that shit coming. The normalfags' reviewers are saying it's okay.

4 am isn't that magical.

Yeah, rip.

wew

Hey man shit happens. From the immortal words of Tommy Wiseau, "if a lot of people loved each other, the world would be a better place".

If they're in the closet then how do you know they're homos?

maymays and Television is what helps them forget their daily grind.

Because my dick is in them?

No Judaism is the very antithesis to nature

Oh it didn't turn out that bad then. Having your heart turn on you like that sucks, but you did the honorable thing and your friend respects you for it.

part of highschool is ignoring reality and consequences.

later

I disagree

on a scale from magnets to wizards how magical is 4am then?

We're split into age groups as children to prevent us from learning to socialize with anyone in the same caste but different generation, to prevent political insurrection.

Extended childhood is part of this.

Well how are you supposed to tell that they want your dick in them if they're in the closet?

magnets

Tikkun Olam means turning the entire universe into undifferentiated nothing and starting over until the Jews are happy. The problem is that Jews are physically unable of feeling happiness.

You know the weird thing is that not only is today the first time people used my OC but you're not even the first to do it

You're making a lot of assumptions.

nah man not nature itself but the sociological and political quagmire that is man's existence on this planet yo

Like why would I care what they want?

Don't let her get too attached. I did that once to a girl I just didn't have the heart to shoot down.
Nothing have I suffered a more just comeuppance

It's really not that bad. If there's any advice I could give you is if you're really unsure if you'll be able to pass a class, ask your professor if it can be changed to a pass/fail and failing that, drop the class. Academic probation is a bitch.
Also, if you have a pilonidal cyst, think twice about getting it removed. They're simple for surgeons but nightmarish for wound care doctors.

well lets take those magnets and make railcannons to remove the jews

what was the other oc you made then?

it would be haha

i feel like shit though, i feel just so shit, i think i might fucking cry again

Also not Jewish. Judaism is reflexive agaisnt norms.

We're both adults and I'm leaving the job soon, but I don't flirt with her and am not "closeted" (because I don't identify as gay, as I am Richard Spencer and therefore an androphilic homophile) but its clear she wnats the D

I swear Holla Forums and Holla Forums has started making me legitimately racist. I need to spend less time here.

Rape is wrong

Sup negros. I see Ritsu isn't here tonight, very weird. I also see you guys are talking about life after high school. I'm going through community college but very slowly, almost got my associates in psychology. I should really get a job soon but doing volunteer work in the meantime so it doesn't look like I have no work experience when I do start applying for jobs soon.

Look Jews really hate nature
So much so that they've subverted environmentalism to be more harm than good to the planet and just another excuse to get goyim in smaller cages with less breathing room

That happened to me once, had to stop browsing for awhile and live in the real world.

Embrace reality

Laugh about it

we're too dumb to make them.

But seriously, it'll pass trust me.

He's either asleep, or told his parents about his shit.

Do it.

Nothing can fuck you up harder than women.

Fucking faggot speak english you aren't on tumblr

But what's wrong with being racist?

Accept the hate, user.

sup plank. What are you gonna try and get a job as?

what about

Reality is racist and so should you.

they're not hard to make, the issue is with it's power and power storage

I currently have 2 months left of my work contract before I need to find another job, so not at the moment.

She pays for all the dates and stuff.
Pretty much any money I manage to gather is mine.

She's been really nice through out the relationship, no fighting or anything. This is really the first time she asked for anything.

She was a manager at a place I got a temporary contract at. We just started talking and a relationship eventually built off that.
I'm pretty sure she is either desperately lonely or because she's at the age where she was still single while everyone else around her was settling down.

That too obviously.

I'm like 99% sure I won't take her up on the offer, I love her but I'll never love anyone enough to put something in my butt.
Well I better go to bed, she's taking me on a date tomorrow.

Ritsu is RIPsu. Good luck with the volunteer work.

>Laugh about it
It makes the world feel more fun than it actually is.

i fucking hope so for so many reasons
it happened because i got over a break-up and she was being nice and listening, but deep in my autistic ass brain i mistook her kindness which i always do

i fuck myself up and genuinely wish i could fade away

she's a winner user

Seriously, what happened?

does that make sense?

yo, jews fukt wit my music career, how I feed my family. other niggas out here tryna rob me. that's just how it go tho fam. I gotta get mines nah'mean. It's my way till pay day. I like white niggas tho, always showin up to my concerts and bought retail copies of my shit. The white folk always be carolling round my gated community durin the holidays. They ain't sing no kwanzaa songs that's a lil fucked up but I don't celebrate that shit neither tho.

Ritsu good nigga trust me fam.

honestly user I think I reached a point where I understand what people mean when they say reality is all about how you perceive it

and I chose chaos

I don't follow, if you're talking about waifus compared to a simple crush then it's a no contest. Love for waifus are much stronger.

Nigga, does 4 am look like it has funding for this shit?

Then don't do it.

If it's a simple crush, then it's a simple crush man.

did you hear about him tellign his parents he had a GF?

3DPD
D
P
D

btw fuck hollywood video for putting a sticker on my Shinobi disc. I can hear the sticker hitting the lid of the slim ps2 and I thought the ribbon cable was hitting the disc.

Yeah, I'm losing control alright… I finally realized what it really takes to survive on my own and I'm scared that I'm not going to be able to leave again.

it isn't an expensive endeavor either

everyone is fucking racist. especially spics.
anyone who says otherwise is a chum, a liar and/or in denile

isn't that ritsu?

I don't want to be the one to judge someone based on the color of their skin, because I know some really cool spics, niggers and gooks. But I've started to develop an instinctual distrust of jews. I gotta get outside more.

Sometimes I like to imagine the real DMX is actually posting here.

Did he actually do it?

teaching feeling

told them he had a gf

not that it was his waifu

oh god, no wonder rental stores went out.

Yes it is.

um no. Ritsu would post Ritsu and post throughout the thread. He also wouldn't be on snooze on steam.

i fucking hope so man, i want it to be gone and over i hate it

i hate myself
i've been feeling like dying for a few days

too late

I know that, but that was weeks ago.

Nothing wrong with being racist

That's what I'm doing currently. I'm doing doing hospice volunteer training still but almost done I think. Also thinking of doing animal shelter since I fucking love dogs. I also like cats but not as much.

Security guard part time so I can study and do work. I heard the hours are flexible and I can do night shifts since I don't even sleep anyway.

Gladly.

Also nigger, I just said I was going to stay awake with you. What, your boyfriend isn't sufficient enough company for you? :^)

That's fucked user. Does she even show any sings of being interested in you outside of sex?

I seen that guy on the right during the Turkey BLM shootings or whatever.

you ain't gotta imagine dawg. I'm here witchu. I fux witchu.

PREACH

just making sure you're caught up user

Everyone is racist. Racism is just a polemical way of saying that a person has an in-group preference, which obviously everyone will have, because being preferred is what defines an in-group.

You don't like being around groups of other races because you are chaffing against their exclusionary in-group. There's nothing you can do about that, it's our biology and it is adaptive.

The only thing to do is to take your own damn side, and that means taking your people's side.

it's what I'm thinking what happened. Or he fucking overslept again.

good, just keep at it.

Fucking crazy ritsufag.

I chose the path that lets me laugh at the cluster fuck. I want to sit back, prop up my legs and laugh as it all burns with a glass of wine in my hand.

:^)

Oy vey, you don't want to be an anti-Semite do you, goy?

doesn't ritsufag post here every night?

maybe he found drive for vidia

If you did it once you can do it again.

It's not about judging, it's about assuming. No matter what Holla Forums says there are always exceptions to every rule, but the thinking man doesn't have to ignore the rule because exceptions exist.

Sounds like it could be fun.

Let's not go crazy here.

no it really isn't

duck tape
batteries
copper and steel
springs and screws
basic power tools

that's around 300ish squads tops mate

I hope not, I swear to god, we all fucking warned him.

like I said

chaos

I'll still shoot anarchs on sight when it happens tho

You faggots did this to me.

You should judge someone based on their character, not the color of their skin.

What's the dress code for security guard work?

You can say that again.

Yes, mostly.

lol no, he wouldn't miss these threads.

Then you do it.

I got everyone to, but he's a stubborn ass.

You'll get out eventually, buddy
I feel a good rule for life is your desire for something has to outweigh the obstacles for it to take effect
If you really want to go back to surviving on your own, you will get there eventually man. Just dont be passive.
Dont think about what you want in life, get it.
I have faith in you

you were asking for it

It does. Sometimes reality is just too absurd to be taken seriously all the time.

one day

dude probably got sick or needed a break

maybe he is waifuing it up with that new porn game

what new porn game

Rape isn't an excuse, it's a reason, and tonight everything seems so reasonable

who does the cytube shit? can we watch cradle 2 the grave sometime?

The spiritual successor to Custom Robo, Custom Maid 3D 2 I think.

You do but there is advantages of being racially aware
You can have better expectations of someone
You know a black person will typically use instinct over brain and a Jew will be more likely to swindle you, you have these expectations not as a way of hate but a way to be prepared just in case they hate

k show me the results.

more than likely, even so he wouldn't miss it.
WEW

I'm betting he overslept.

you finally tasted independence

the hunger will never leave you now

there is no going back

BUILD WALL

one day

k

honey select

search for honey in the catafalque

I intend to get it myself

also NEVER EVER came out
just mention that as a side note

I'm also wanting to make other kinda weapons and things

He reminds me of the ritsufag I knew on 4/c/ and 4/a/.
I miss that nigga.

Honey select is a fun game.
for once Illusion made a good character creator

I think they give you a uniform. Slacks, nice leather looking shows and a dress shirt.

Thanks yakuza. You're always pretty snappy and straightforward with your advice.

Bit late, but hello friends.

Hard question to answer, as I would like to take along a bro character, but I can't think of one at the moment.
I would like to bring Uzume along for her to think up of fun delusions to happen.

don't take credit for my shitposts, I was doing it of my own free will

So do you have a guide for Wii U hacking
I want to play Yakuza 1 & 2

Life after high school huh?

Morning Plank. You're here early.

Sometimes I wonder how old the people who make those short animations/ meme videos/ obnoxious overly happy videos on YouTube are. I'd like to think they're in their teens, but most admit to being in their late 20's. I guess my perspective on age is twisted, but aren't you supposed to get over that kind of stuff, save for short bursts on imageboards/games? It seems like this entire generation is defined by this.

hotaru is best autist

I fucking love that art style

dem faces

move out?

It's mostly because I'm not used to giving advice.

oh I wasn't talking about the thread. I was talking with some others who are close to him.

(checked)
Nah sorry man, nice trips though.

most teenagers can't edit for shit, most of those people are in their mid-late 20's or reachign their 30's. just look at degeenerates like Onision

Literally built for sex.

Thanks. I like to think I'm still progressing, but it's the shitty feelings that get in the way of what I need to do. I have problems with certain kinds of pressure and I tend to cloud myself with fear of responsibility. Thus I end up making poor decisions (like quitting my job).

There is a burning desire now. I found that living on my own for a year has made me more responsible for my own actions and has made me more conservative with money and food. Right now I'm just finishing moving in with my parents and changing my address on some accounts. Things are definitely different now, that's for sure.

Well Kikes have been trying to make maturity older and older

Oh, wow, he really is a stubborn ass if he wont even back down after something like that.

What should I major in college?

This'll be a riot.

Gender studies
my dubs compel you

18th century feminist literature with a minor in queer architecture.

what do you like and is it something you can see yourself doing for the rest of your life?

Confirmed not working.

Also I keep seeing Rip ritsu, did something happen to the faggot>

Depends on what type of degree you want. AS, BS, MS, etc.

"that guy" is Sam Hyde and he's been involved in every major terror plot on US soil for the past decade, but somehow has eluded arrest. I think he's connected to higher authorities that we don't even know exist.

Do you have to be clean shaven and have short hair?

It hurts

For a sec, I thought that was really him.

He's doomed.

I don't wanna live in poverty, especially since it sees like the only places that will hire me are minimum wage. I'm just temporarily living on my own.

Sometimes I wonder if I should just abandon my courses and just try find some work but I'm already invested into it. I'm not doing exceptionally well nor am I burning hard but it feels all kind of pointless when I barely learn all that much and doing it more for the certificate at the end.

Don't go to college

Fake your death and become a new man

Been there done that with the whole ex part. It sucks. I've been thinking of watching that anime by the way, I heard it's depressing though?

Yeah I'm usually here pretty early if I don't talk to my friends. They always want to watch anime late at night but I didn't quite feel like it tonight. What's going on with you?

No clue what I like/want to do for the rest of my god-forsaken life.

I'm not sure what's considered the "normal" degree.

get into trade school or learn to destroy your dignity so you can work in retail

Fuck I might be getting a job.

Get a bachelors in business or economics.
Any general B.S. will help get a job, just make sure to build connections to professors and people that could hire you off somewhere. You don't get a job with a paper.

It might just be an interview

This

Part of me feels like it's pointless and I should just be a minimum wage slave but I feel like the prospect of some sort of brighter future is more promising than a future of washing dishes and sweeping floors.

Sorry lads, been sick all night so have been trying to sleep.

Welcome To The NHK is really good. The writer is a hikki himself, so he understands what it's like and did a good job translating that into a book/anime. It has plenty of comedy too, so it's not just a whiny depression series.

Well, what I mean is don't go into a field like the experimental sciences or mathematics if you're getting anything less than a masters, computer sciences can work out if you are planning for bachelors, and an associates isn't really enough for anything as far as I know. Don't major in any of the social sciences or philosophy unless you want to be a teacher, and at that point you'll need at least a masters in order to compete.

Disappointed?

YOU FUCKER

Hope you get well soon.

yo dat niqqa is fierce!

you gotta want to do what you want to do man. if you scared or anxious about it it's near impossible to move on.

nursing if you want a career that you can be pretty much 100% in control of if you're willing to go for extra licenses or certs or whatever. RN, LPN, w/e nigga.

Stem if you got the will to deal with that cause you can make big bux from the jump. Maybe accounting.

anything else prolly don't bother. any artistic, linguistic, or social science is nigh useless and you have grads 6-10+ years out with degrees in that not getting anything.

i dun told these nigguhs

gun noises gun noises gun noises

Don't you ever scare us like that again
get well soon faget

wew lad
I take it you'll have to move out for it?

It does seem all kind of shitty to me. **I'm tempted to take >>10075824's suggestion but I much rather not put my family through that shit.*

Nice try faker.

You're on your way user

keep moving forward and you will get back on track

he's right you know

if you don't know what you want to do in college then you shouldn't go

instead work on developing yourself so you can live well on minimum wage

learn to cook good food fo cheap and put that college money towards cooking supplies for now

hows that user?

It's depressing but also kind of relatable in a way, I'd recommend it even if you don't like depressing things because half the time it's just a slice of life show about a NEET with antics ensuing.

GET THE FUCK BACK IN MY STORAGE CLOSET, I DIDN'T SAY YOU CAN COME OUT

When did you move to Tennesee

But I thought no one could blitz the ritz.

Just fuck my spoilers up fam.

feel better buddy. we miss you

called it

get well soon bud

told you

At least you are studying a technical skill. I'm doing law and I feel like I'm not learning anything useful at all. I don't want to become a jurist.

I already had the skype interview. They're probably looking for my references and consent for a police check now.

yeah so come meet up with me some time soon

That's The Dragon of Dojima for ya.

That's him, for real.

wew

fuck off, I was kinda right too.

Dignity is already destroyed.

Touche.

Nigga

I wasn't planning on the social sciences, I might pick computers because it's safe. I don't have a passion for them, though.

Nursing sounds like it sucks shit.

I'm too dumb for STEM, except maybe computers.

Fuck accounting.

That's fair, I might see if I can convince my parents to let me do that.

Mornin senpai. Are you feeling better now?

Thanks! Think its a stomach bug so hopefully it'll just get itself out soon

Sorry! I should have said something before going to bed but I thought I'd get up anyway

When I shot out of my moms bagina

This is the cutest picture ever! Thanks!

I only concede because of those trips

ya big baby

Go to retail or fast food, fam.

Maybe they want to see you in person
Get ready for a Drive to Aukland
I got a long drive on Monday, about 600km or so

If you don't have a passion for it you should look for something else that you do. I speak from experience.

A stomach bug will make you miss the thread, but being in horrible pain from kidney stones won't?

Thanks lads

Not really but don't think I'll be able to fall back asleep for a bit so might as well post some

Every second you waste being a minimum wage slave eats at you. I worked fast food for a few months before I got fed up with it, and most of the time that I was working I spent agonizing over the fact that I was wasting my time for an abysmal amount of money. Then again, I take life too seriously so that may just be me. Everyone else working there didn't seem to mind it nearly as much as I did.

Jokes aside, get better soon.

I just like winning is all.

I thought you were from Arizona or did we have a different Ritsu fag from there

That's the spirit!

This is true. Work is suffering.

nursing does suck shit but with experience and further education you can have rewarding career financially and do less and less of the clean up. if you're a dude you'll wanna be in good shape because you will be doing all the lifting and restraining unless you get blessed with 2 other bulkier dudes.

fug is aukland

anyone read tower of god?

I'm just doing a general tech degree. Doesn't help my job's probably going to get taken up by Pajeet or anyone who's better than me.
I should work on something so I can at least back up all the shit I talk about.

Just whenever you can. I'm always free on weekends.

I killed him myself in the riots. I know he's dead.

DID SOMEONE SAY KIDNEY STONES

user my parents tried to get me to go to college right away at 14 right after I got my GED

I fucked around for years getting bad grades and screwing around with financial aid and when I finally felt like I had my shit together it was too late for most of that and my options are all gone except for a very strict few

DO NOT RUSH IT

take a bit of time develop yourself first

if you want a tech degree do some studying first and learn to use linux first

Auckland is in South Island New Zealand

okay, I'm not really back. I just stopped by to say hello. still feel like death and trying to drink away the sadness. Get feeling better so we can talk about our vacation to japan, and how many swamps are in tennessee. see you tomorrow night

SHOW THE PIC OF HIS CORPSE THEN

disgusting

The thing is that lately I don't really want to do anything, I've been in kind of a melancholic stump, partly why i think taking classes for shit instead of self teaching might motivate me a bit more because hey, i'm paying for them aren't I?

I'm just over 20, don't have nearly as much savings as I should because I spend it on stupid shit, living in a mostly gentrified part of town where apartments are evasive and expensive, and even renting one I would need to get a full time job as well as groceries and such so while i'm stll in school it just doesn't seem practical

Do you go to /mai/ too?

Hmmm what? Kidney stones only hurt when they are coming out and when they move from the kidney into the bladder, neither of which happened during a thread.

Make sure to drink plenty of water unless you want to destroy your urethra.

kidney stone under an electronic microscope.

ya gotta learn to manage your time better and plan for projects

besides, having a shit job and full control of your free time is better than not and living with your parents

that kind of mentality is unlikely to help you. I think.

I'm swayze nigguhs

LONG LIVE RITSU
RIP BIG L

GUN NOISES

No, I just remember you being from Arizona

then beat intrusion 2

Night! Thanks. Feel better too

Thats pretty

Just seems odd that something that requires pain meds wouldn't keep you out of action. I'm just overthinking at this point.

Alright since Ritsu is alive, I no longer have to worry about the faggot. Night everyone, I'm going to dream of snuggling with sweaty Mila.

no

Did the US government show the pictures of Osama getting lynched? I don't think I need to. :^)
Couldn't we have one thread without him? It was much less retarded/cringe inducing without him.

Guy who had kidney stones here.

It's not the urethra passing that's the painful part…

Honestly I'd rather work a cozy office job or something because this shit is killing my body and soul, but I know it would probably turn out the same way, plus they don't hire punk kids with graphic arts training much.

loudnigra.wav

Someone give me a suggestion for games to try out with my RX 480

I wasn't cringey enough?

the plot thickens

that's part of the problem

find a less gentriplague part of town near public transportation

Night yakuza

Thanks for worrying about me!

Its the bladder drop bit isn't it?

Intrusion 2

baby

IJI

saddam nigga?

also night user

No, frig off.

Well, regardless. Drink Water

no thanks I'll just fly

you tried

th-thanks

user do you wan't fun or do you want Unreal Engine 4?

What car is it

Good luck living on your own on minimum wage.
Those are your choices on minimum wage unless you find a roomie to split the bills with.

I wish there were more pictures of anime girls wearing obscene shirts out there. I like stupid clothing.

You're a faggot. There's a huge contrast between you and Shitsu.

Nah m8. Fuck you.

How about Yakuza 0 then

You got it!

Weeks before peeing it out, you feel testicular pain and it made me wonder if I somehow contorted my right nut. Then the pain shifted to my lower abdomen, then about 3 days later it turned into the most excruciating pain deep inside my right side. Like someone repeatedly stabbing me in the kidney. I had to go to the hospital and they gave me what's called Lithotripsy treatment. It's essentially where they stick you in a bathtub and have a massive machine blast your kidney with sound waves. Afterward I just peed sand into the toilet. That part actually felt pretty good. After that, I started drinking more water and fruit juices.

I got nothing else to add so have some pictures of my friend's dog.

the only transportation leading to the college is a 40 minute bus ride, compared to a 10 minute walk to college I think living with my parents wins out.

Control isn't really the issue as much the stress and micromanagement, for the most part they let me do what I want but they expect detailed updates on just about everything and if they aren't up to expectations they treat me like some kind of asshole. But i do agree on the time management thing, I tend to set goals for myself that I just blow off and that's not helping me in anyways besides getting lazier.

Run a windoze virtual machine on your GPU and play nuDoom.

what you wanna hear user?

Crysis? MGSV with the settings turnt all the way up is still pretty spare, and I'm sure bang for your buck wise underwhelming. Skyrim w/ mods probably similar.

Emulate Maximo, FFXII or F-Zero GX or sumthin, get it lookin real crispy.

nigger its an hour for me and I like to read my emails and shit

Well, fuck you too then.

That's a pretty nice dog but I think my brother's is better

My man of good taste

Mitsubishi or something.
It's a bomb but the bomb is broken so when you turn it on it clicks for a few seconds but doesn't explode when the timer is up.

does his dog have autism too?

it's actually a [sp] Pedigree Australian Shepard [/sp]

At least it isn't a Hyundai Excel

I wouldn't have even wasted the money going to the hospital if I knew that now. No wonder I never noticed peeing it out.

Sorry you had to go through that too. I thought my appendix exploded or something. I haven't been to a doctor in like 8 years but when that shit started I immediately told my dad to take me to the emergency room.

I like this one more than the other

Are you some kind of nigger?

Do you mean Pedigree as in pure genetics or the Australian Dog Food Brand owned by Mars
Also this isn't /sp/
/sp/ is dead

my bad
I keep getting mixed between here and the cytube

So you passed the kidney stone already?

I'm glad I drink a lot of water, even if I happen to drink a lot of alcohol too.

Maybe. He's a good dog but he's kind of a dingus

I'm guessing so. Unless its still bouncing around in there. Too broke to go to a doctor and find out either way.

Get well soon ritsu-user

I'm heading off the bed fellas, I'll keep all your advice in mind.

fine user serious answers

PS2 emulation

PC Games
igg-games.com/the-technomancer-free-download.html
igg-games.com/stellaris-free-download.html
igg-games.com/dying-light-the-following-enhanced-edition-gog-free-download.html

I honestly don't know what to recommend you

I Got a higher end GTX card and the most I play on it is Fallout New Vegas with mods and for a little bit I played The Division and Evlove f2p, both of which I played less than the 2 or 3 mods I got for new vegas

Night user, sorry I wasn't there to give the best advice!

Oh I got your story about your appendix bursting mixed up with your kidney stone story.

The more salt you consume the higher the risk as well. Mine was a salt crystal that built up after years of eating cheap packets of soup mix. That was six years ago and I've never had a problem since.

It's k, you did end up getting me to reconnect with my sister a bit, even if it was a few short phone calls.

Night night.

I'm out. I'm tired and don't want to suffer any longer. Let's hope kek blesses me well tomorrow.

Just run a benchmarking program or Witcher 2/3.

Oh youre that guy from a few weeks back? Thats good!

I want to push it to the limit

That's more like it.

I was trying to avoid emulation since usually that's more cpu based, I think, but I've been looking for an excuse to get GX again anyway. I got a buddy that will probably want to netplay anyway.

I dunno whether I should stay up or try to sleep. I woke up at 4 pm today, truly losing control. Also for some reason it just hit me that I've been in community college for almost 4 years. Kill me. At least I'm graduating next semester though.

Typical good time to watch some chinese cartoons.

Ah so you're not dead then.

Oh god please no.

How old are you user? Just curious.

Hey at least you stuck with school and are going to get it done.

Not yet.

How about you get Donald Trump Tycoon 2: The Election and Donald Trump Tycoon 3: The Presidency

Well , I though you were getting some much needed sleep, you silly cunt.

I always love your company day, or night.

Why are you curious about that?

Ain't that the Bane house

Well I always love you, day or night.

You start off on shitty underpaid jobs, then climb our of the pit as you get older and prove you aren't a typical nigger.
Everyone starts at level 1 user. Age tells me how long you said at that level though.

late to the party
hows everyone doing?

I'm sick and almost missed a thread for once.

Whats up konata?

That's pretty lewd m8

i'm sad the day of rage turned out to be nothing
and turkey is having all the fun

There's more where that came from.

You're so prominent it's like you've been here the whole time
The only thing you missed was Wolfspider using MY OC

Yeah I suppose that's something at least.

Hi Konata. How are you tonight?

more

It's a shame the media Baghdad Bob'ing the entire event so I don't know if it's still going on.

Reading through the turkey thread. Seems like that is fizzling out too now?

Considering I got mentioned 30 something times while missing thats true.

Hang in there plank, do you got plans for post college?

You asked for it.

OH my~
I wonder if I'd get as strong reaction out of you, grabbing your hand like that~

it ended

i was hoping it would drag on for longer

bless you, user

I'll put it this way. I should have been done with a bachelor's degree by now. Instead I'm a NEET and I've forgotten almost everything I learned in high school. I should spend my time studying, but I spend it all playing video games and shitposting instead.

I think you'd get a strong reaction out of me just by being in the same room

I make just over minimum wage and could afford an apartment and utilities and car and food

minimum wage is around 10 dollars and I usually work 4 days 8 hours

Apparently whats left of the military are going to become rebels? I don't know this shits hard to follow

I'm reporting you. Posting that disgusting as fuck fetish should be a bannable offense.

What kind of reaction, hmmm?

Go to a 4 year college. Don't ask me how I'm going to pay for it cause I haven't given too much thought yet.

JESUS CHRIST MY EYES. MY VIRGIN EYES.
This is my fetish
Even though I've never experienced it
;_;

What. How do you forget to do basic math? Basic information on how the world works? Step it up user, makes sense that they're just sitting at the same place- you gotta get moving if you want to nab a higher paying job. At least get somewhere to where you'll not have to work so hard to have nice things.

Headpatting is a hyponsis technique.

HOLD MY HAND KONATA I'M LONELY.

You should be doing research into like gov assistance ASAP

it's an alright fetish

it's not as good when the waifu is shit

I don't know, you'll just have to see for yourself when if, I go down there.

Its hard to follow because the Rebels don't want the media to know and the media twists everything the get to be bigger than irt is

Hey senpai ask me how my life is going.

Minimum wage is $7.25 here.

I just have no motivation, but I don't want to be a whiny faggot so I'm going to stop.

I already get fafsfa. Maybe I could look into scholarships, but most likely will need a part-time job to pay for some of it.

lewd

how much for an apartment?

I can also violate that virgin boypussy of yours as well :^)

What matters is the hands user.

You could make the nice things you wanna get your motivation. Get motivated by worldly possessions.

I have nothing to unleash my lust on- you'll have to do.

Pls no

I look forward to it, whenever that is. It's gonna be the BOMB

Hey ae86 hows your life going?

I think you got us two mixed up, I'm the dude.

unless you want me to be the little girl

sure user

Thats true. Hopefully the muzzies don't win

Is fafsfa a thing or just you smacking the keyboard?

And yeah that'll help a bunch.

I just checked and it's not as bad as I thought it was. I could afford it if I did 40 hours a week. Thanks for making me look.

You're a fucking faggot with good taste.

Here's something for you then

Oh, since you asked and everything, it's going really well! My car is working and I'm having a lot of fun driving it. Turns out I just needed a new battery. And now that I have my own car I'm giving the milf rides home from work. I think we're flirting but I can't be positive. We discussed getting drinks in a "We should do this sometime" kind of way, I think it's going well. Also I'm heading to the city for a smash tourney tomorrow with my little brother so I'm pretty excited.

I bet you you wised up about the area a bit you could do it user

also Night audit is a great job

I spend half the night shitposting and then do my work

Is that a fucking half-assed word bubble or something else? Cuz if it is that's the most fucking retarded design for word bubbles I've ever seen in my entire fucking life.

Muzzies win either way
I just hope Putin takes back Constantinople in the Chaos

Yeah it's a thing. Basically you get paid to go to school by the government. If you go to community you get left over cash. If you go to more expensive colleges pretty much all the money goes to help paying tuition.

What do you do exactly? Just entering numbers in a computer? How'd you go about finding that?

Holy crap good job! Getting to see her outside work for a bit while driving home is a great first step. Now turn that "we should do this sometime" into "lets do it this friday"!

Good luck on the smash tourney sounds fun!

Then There Might be Giants has to make a new song called Constantinople is Istanbul

Maybe you should smash the MILF instead

Yeah. I actually said I would give her a text today but I woke up way too late for that. Maybe Monday, which is her "friday" we can get breakfast after work or something.

Thing is, I'm not even a fag.

Post the milf so we can judge your taste.

Yeah sure kiddo

Nice let us know how it goes. Still need to found a place to do the dirty in though!

I don't have any pics of her. She's 39 and filipino I think.

Yeah. How likely is it that she'd be up for doing it in my car?

If you're cute. and have a skirt on

Why did you post this.

GAAAYYYYYY

I dunno, you're a pretty big faggot :^)

hand holding is reliant on the people involved user

It's also still reliant on actually having hands too.

Those are hands user

Those are hands

wont you hold them?

This thread's getting too gay for me. First time I happened to be up early enough to post, too.

I'm out anyway, seeing as how I've been awake for almost 25 hours.

Get some sleep fag

Thanks for dropping by, get some sleep.

Try and get some sleep.

STOP IT

She'd maybe be down with it. She probably really wants the young meat so. I'd just get a cheap motel honestly. its only 50$

And you won't risk being arrested

Cya next time user

imagine user

you'r walking home from school

your waifu at your side

she moves in close, your shoulders touching

you reach for hand, it's 5 inches across, at least 10 around

hand fumbling with her club hand intensifies

Wait can you get arrested for car sex in texas?

I just like them as reaction images, I haven't read it.

Nope, I've got a pretty masculine face. So unless you're into bara.

Only for you~

Indecent exposure most likely. Probably other stuff.

You should read it. It's good shit if you're a faggot.

If you get seen it's considered indecent exposure in most places. Just get a room.

I like the one with the dark skinned girl that bullies you

Yeah but can you get arrested for it or is it just a misdemeanor or something. Idk I should look it up I guess.

Thanks for sharing.

Yeah I guess so

OH GOD THE HORROR

No thanks user, into feminine figures.

It's indecent exposure. Unless you have some room sized car or something.

Dory was a texan

texans did not take kindly to him getting blown by a 14 year old and they fucking hate clowns

it ended his career

I'm so lucky to have you, even if you are a faggot~

anyway I could go on user but I think my point is served that like most fetishes it depends on the people involved

Just get a motel! You'll have a bed and shower and everything. You can stay the night and get a few bangs in.

lol. I wish Adult Swim would play that show more.

I would but the issue is we don't share the same days off. We both work graveyard shift at walmart and both live with our parents.

Head deep innawoods Or deep innadesert I guess
That's what I did when I tried to find somewhere to sleep alone

39 year old that lives with her parents?

I'd say I'm the lucky one here if I have you.
You really mean that?

Yeah that's what I was thinking.

The thing I'm worried about is forcing it. We're technically friends at this point, and I don't know how to naturally transition from friendly coworkers to "Hey wanna get a hotel room?"

It's like

I want it to happen naturally. Especially because I'm a virgin and nervous and have no experience

Her "mom" is her great-aunt. I know she's kind of odd and irresponsible.

I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it You're so good to me, how could I not be lucky?

When you reach the point that you think you are ok asking that, you are going to know it. Don't worry

No experience at all? Never made out or felt up a girl?

That's oddly terrifying and comforting. Maybe it's the vodka.

Thanks for the vote of confidence

I've kissed a couple girls and had girlfriends before. I'm just a christian who is only now getting desperate/horny/out of control to do what I think the bible says is wrong.

Because you didn't feel that way a week ago.

I didn't want to stay if I didn't feel I could treat you right, being uncertain about myself being in a relationship. It's not that I don't love you, quite the opposite in fact. I want you to be happy.

Well you shouldn’t put needs of the flesh first, you need to make sure you have a substantial relationship not just based on hedonism, it needs to be a bond that protects your heritage and purity also

Yeah but. I'm a loser. I know there's no serious future with this girl. I'm just horny and I want to fuck her. It's not even something I'm conflicted about not setting up a long-term relationship well. It's just that I think I can get sex out of it.

Plus I already hate myself so there's no way this can work out in a bad way right

user what do you even want to do with your life?

Honestly she probably knows the same thing. If you've mentioned you are going back out of state for college and all that, plus the age difference. You both just want to have some fun. It'll be fine!

It's a combination of comfortable looks and feeling. 2D is mostly looks though since you can't confirm feeling across dimensions.

Take is slow and work up a good bond together. I'm assuming you'd want what kinkygfanon was like, where they just kinda realized they should go out.
Get connections on hobbies, topics- spend time outside of work, chat up on the off hours. Hint that you're interested in her in subtle ways enough and just maybe you'll get to the point where she'll go with the flow and accept your question for going out.
Also don't say "date" but ask to hang out- grab a drink after work, do stuff as a crowd at first then slowly start breaking off from the group with her as you get more comfortable.
Share some close personal emotions if you trust her enough and get confident.

Am I missing something here?

Then get out of it
You're falling in Moices hand by being a hedonist

yes you can

>>>/h/3808

W-woah.. Are you sure? I mean you could go for the womanizer route, but shit doesn't work well if you just nab up girls. Plus being friends isn't a good way to go for sleeping with her, unless you see a way to be sexfriends.

That's a good point.

Nice that's what I was thinking

We already agreed to hang out outside of work

I could try opening up to her emotionally though that might work

the fuck is moices

No you don't get it. My coworkers told me she's into me. Apparantly I'm autisitic and it's really obvious. And things are going well. Pllus who knows it could work out

Moiche I meant
I don't know if its my computer or my internet but its always slow

still don't nkow what that is

Moiche is a jewish name

AH I see. But Holla Forums has no place in the real world where I have no value and need sex. It's something that happens online don't you see

Ok heading to bed now because I have to get up in like 3.5 hours and I'm tired.

night senpai

you don't need sex

the fuck I don't

night

Night ae86!

you always have balue user

night man

I meant to write value and I feel stupid now

I've read this doujin already, what's your point?

Cya too user

you can confirm feelings across any boundary

Just a conversation between two anons, nothing to worry about.

Well I like the optimisim there, but like are you gonna see if you actually like this girl or are you just going to fuck her and dump her? The latter is better done as what that other user hones- on sluts are your local drinking spot. But on the other hand you'll have to find out if you like her or not.
Also

The fuck, did you take it? That's like a guaranteed pass into her vag.

It's a doujin, nothing ever makes sense or follows rules in those.

Ok, play nice anons.

it's a pretty good doujin user

It is. Best facial expressions of the year.

I wish more dojin artist drew such great body language, and cut back on the dialogue like supe did

tired of hearing about hips moving on their own and things that can't be helped

It's a rarity to see doujins that aren't very talky, even more rare animated hentai that aren't stock vocals that have that trait as well. I'd rather listen to held back screams of pleasure, groans, moans, and squeals.

It's about 8, so I'll be taking off.
Until next time Holla Forums.

checked and it's about time I focused on work as well

good night user

good night 4am

good night Holla Forums

I fucking hate exhentai. Why are so many dojins hosted on there?

You're just a salty faggot that can't get past panda I presume.
Or Jewcob

fuck that jew

Why would I want to get past a 2-step verification system? For porn, of all things?
That is the most asinine bullshit I've ever seen.
Seriously, I hate to sign up for sites I do not use frequently. I just want to view the related doujin without having to register for a fucking website. Other sites do it, so why can't this one?

top kek

wait I was supposed to leave fuck

It's to keep out retards

Faggots who can't into working hard to reach the good fap doesn't deserve it.

:^)

You need an account for that plugin to work. I don't have one.

What fucking retards? Do people comment on the doujins? Is it some kind of hentai facebook?
I understand needing an account to submit content, but not to passively lurk/view content whilst having NO impact on the websites ecosystem.

I know how to get past the panda, I refuse to make an account however. For reasons stated previously.

Seriously, why are you enabling a site to be so shitty? It's like an even worse version of pinterest.

YOU DAMN RIGHT I'M MAD

FUCKING PIC VERY RELATED

Yes, Let the salt flow through you.

I'm sorry what?

you know pining for the fjords just means it's hidden right?

wouldn't want to update the sensibilities of non users

like you

What's so shitty about having a retard barrier?

What? Why do you even know what pintrist is like?

What the fuck is a pinterest?

Pinterest only allows you to view a few images before shoving an immovable pane in front of the window you were viewing, badgering you to sign up.

Ever done a image search before, fuckos? You've probably come a cross a link off pinterest once. Perusing related images on the site is an impossibility because of this.

Did you even read my post nigger? A retard cannot affect a website if they are reduced to lurking only. I'm not asking for full privileges. I just want to be able to view content without having to sign up for bullshit for no goddamn good reason.

It's where girls learn about throw pillows and quilts and stuff

I can't say I have. Most of my image searches are booru related anyway.

You're so cute when you're salty~

it's like tumblr without comments

it's kinda ok actually

That's diffrent from Sad Panda, Sad panda actually has a reason to be locked. like keeping faggots like you and copyright holders away.

you don't belong here

GO FUCK YOURSELF, YOU GOD DAMN TRIPLE NIGGER KANGAROO FUCKING DRONGO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Aww, did I trigger you with a word? You poor thing. Perhaps it is you who doesn't belong.

when he says "you don't belong here" he means you are out-group

I have different means of looking for images. If you're wondering why sad panda is closed off to the general public you should think about the type of stuff that usually hosted there. Just take a minute of your time and you'll figure it out.

Run along now or go back to ERP posting, faggot.

He can say whatever the fuck he likes, doesn't mean it's true.

Pretty hard to "accidentally" stumble across loli content user. Or whatever other degenerate shit it is you may be implying.
Look, I just want to be able to view content freely without running into a service gate.
Is that so much to fucking ask?

yes. now you either work for your good fap or roll around in peasant xhamster mud.

It's not about working for it. I know exactly how to go about it.
I cannot stand service gates on lurking. Do you not get the principle of the matter? And you act like that something to be proud of. How more goyish can you be?
Time after fucking time, on all kinds of sites and forums. "You must be a member to view this content" For technical help for some obscure piece of software, for a fucking ancient link to some driver for a long-forgotten piece of tech, or just to view a fucking link.
How can you find this to be an acceptable state of affairs?

Why don't you just make an account? It only takes 15 min of your time :^)

Okay, shitposting aside, that's a really fucking obtuse.

The scans are already being uploaded there, probably against the creator's will. Don't act like you're better than me.

he is literally demanding open boarders for one of the last great bastions of adult japanese comics where even loli can be posted

he could not be more jew

I'm not a jew so I don't have to ACT better than you

Gee, I wonder if that's the reason why it's closed.

Well then why didn't you explain that was the reason for the gate in the first place? The assumption was that there was no good reason to put the barrier there. And it seems like the problem is more to do with service gates in general. I mean it does get annoying when I'm trying to download a file somewhere on a forum but I need to sign up to access the file. Fuck you LoversLab

I still don't think it's that big a deal and it's pretty entertaining to listen to her getting mad.

have her show me some of her sugar tits.

But you were implying I was jewish for wanting something to not be needlessly complicated for it's own sake. Specifically, for free. Which you are accessing.
Even a retarded monkey could make an account for this site. It's not like I have to recite the entirety of the epic of gilgamesh in 5 different tongues to sign up. It's not about being a retard filter at all.

I can however, accept that as a reason for it being closed. But no, instead of that I get shitposting.

Just look down, you'll see plenty.

Fuck off, the both of you.

How about her feminine benis instead? :^)

those are some nice looking hands.
I wouldn't mind seeing more

I came back to call you all faggots and I am now addicted to Factory autism.
Good night and I hope Kek stops me from coming here.

Nah, I'm starting to enjoy myself.

I'm always enjoying myself around you~

Even when I'm dead tired and running on fumes

no

I was implying that you were trying to destroy it by opening the gates

so entertaining

why would he keep you from his temple?

Anyone still alive here?

Watching Arthur and fapping

bantz

But I'm not. I'm arguing against service gating as a practice. Lurking would not kill the site, copyright will however.

Both, at the same time?

Typical abbo, running on fumes
I hope I can continue to entertain and delight then~

Was the ass phat?

It's a shame you can't jerk off. :^)

You're right, I can't. But not for the reasons you think.

Quoted wrong post