Torrents seem useless now where should you go to download new softwares?

Last time (i think 10 years ago) i wanted a software, i went to piratebay and got everything. I'm struggling now if someone can point me to a website or find me Realtime Landscaping Plus 2016 that would be nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/create.php
directory.fsf.org/wiki/GNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Came here to post this

(checked)

I don't want to spend my time sharing/downloading i'm only looking for specific stuff maybe one a year

You're an anal polyp, OP. I'm pretty sure we actually have torrent boards on this very site.

Buy it.

lol

found the jew

You're an anal polyp, OP. I'm pretty sure beaner landscapers don't need software.

Why'd you switch IDs just to post that?

Time efficiency=/Lazy. There are thousands of fake sites

install gentoo

wow OP if only this was a website where we could make our own boards, someone would make one about tech and we could use it to ask tech questions. I am going to message the administrators of this site and tell them they should let users create their own boards so we can make a dedicated place to talk about tech. You are a genius, thanks OP!

qbittorent has a search engine if you are too retarded.

Sage for wrong board you nigger.

Ok sorry i gtfo ignore thread plz

First off op is a faggot.
Having said that, the halfchan /t/ board has a thread or two with alt sites since the demise of the bigger ones like Kickass.
I won't look for you, cause you being the aforementioned faggot and all.

I fixed board creation recently.
8ch.net/create.php

rutracker and russian torrent sites still work great

>>>/scurv/

Demonoid.ph is back. It sounds like it would fit your needs.

Seconding rutracker. Its selection of high-quality music files even beat out what what.cd had when it was around.

>>>Holla Forums
OP is a faggot

For software, 10 years ago I went to directory.fsf.org/wiki/GNU

I still do.

ungh tfw my private tracker is full of annoying marxists goons but its my best option.

Fuck off.

Oh I am laffin.

Why won't you buy our product goy?!

IPT?

What is this proprietary garbage.

Use blender faggot

wrong board faggot