Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2WLBm
youtube.com/watch?v=kuM1caVhDHQ
web.archive.org/web/20160717001006/http://please
archive.is/o7l6N
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to fuck Tracer.

gross slag

I honest to god, don't understand why anyone would find tracer attractive, let alone most overwatch girls. their models are gross, they have no crotch, their asses are flat, except mei, and their tits look so off.

Her voice is fucking annoying

the salt will be grand

Shit taste tbh fam.

They were salt mines to begin with. I can't even imagine how pissed shitters will get now that her shield will be useful
If only the movement penalty while shooting got removed too.

Gotta have the niggers like these two with shit taste to bring balance to The Force, ya know?

one of these is best girl. dva has better memes though. tracer needs to be more of a taunting asshat like with her reaper kill voice line.

tracer seems like shes what happen when a cockney urchin is upbeat all the time, cockney meets manic pixie dream girl.

id like a voice pack where shes just a right cockney cunt to everyone, using "bugger" as noun, verb and adjective.

that's the ONLY tracer line i like, otherwise she is fucking brittish leprechaun and i hate her even though she's a useful character

Look who really has the shit taste

her shield goes beyond useful with this buff. It's going to be like Zarya's barriers on reinhardts (non) cooldown.

Go play a game that isn't AAA trash, there are tons of alternatives in this "hero shooter" genre that are not stupidly casualized.

Did Mcree get buffed again or something? I hardly ever saw him after his nerf but now he is in nearly every match I play. It's annoying as shit since he is usually as good and useful as the mandatory Hanzo player I have every game.

Not yet. In the PTR they are giving him a longer range before damage falloff, that's it.

Hanzo players are fags

theyre going to buff him later. they probably want to gidgud with him now

trips of truth

threesome with Widowmaker and Mercy.
still no interest in the game though

widowmakers time in the spotlight is over ever since they fixed her ass glitch now shes a garbage femme fatale

디바와 섹스

而且美

She truly is best girl

Name one that has more than ten concurrent players daily

tbh why go for a game that is only just slightly better if it means taking 2 hours to find a match?

Mercy looks high as fuck

I honestly didn't think I'd have this much fun with a new blizzard IP again. Too bad they're so focused on the anti-fun esports trash tho. I just want an endless ctf server where I can screw around for hours with no interruptions.

Which is really nice considering that his damage falloff was really shit. This means that he'll be trouble for snipers and exposed Pharahs.

I wouldn't mind if they made his Fan the Hammer deal about 5 extra damage per hit, or if it had a small headshot multipler like 1.5x, since even at close range it may not get you kills.

Deadeye has pretty much become an ult you do for flash or area denial rather than six shooting death. Now that the playerbase knows how to counter or avoid it, you're lucky to get one kill, but getting anything below two kills makes it worth little given the buff to his falloff and McCree being able to simply not fire and save half his meter. That said, there's not a lot of positions where a teammate can say "Thanks McCree, your ultimate, while it didn't kill anyone, forced the enemy to put themselves in a bad enough spot for me to kill them!".

That said, the area denial itself is very good, since you got about 6 seconds of it to wait and shoot, but you should only fire either to punish groups, or if it's someone like Mercy or Lucio you got locked on. Ironically despite his Offense classification, his ult's best for defensive moves since it's more like the enemy is coming to you than the other way around.

WHY DOES SHE HAVE A SIDEWAYS VAGINA

I'll keep saying it: DVA would have been 200% as an AI installed in a mech instead of a gamur grill that did nothing but spout game-related quotes.

>>>/suicide/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/vg/

Am I becoming a robo fag?

It's called clang and as long as you don't become a shit-tier casual you'll be fine. Here's a fairly accurate tier list.

What if I don't care at all about the face?
I only care about the body shape.

As long as you keep it above 3, you've got some good taste.

Bigger butt, thicker legs(though I'm not really into the gap between them), less annoying than the pilot's voice, and the only thing going for D.Va are her lips, and her being the youngest, though age doens't really mean much when everyone else the second-youngest character is 26 and almost everyone else is middle aged. I'm surprised Asians like the characters much considering that they'd be considered hags in their eyes

D.Va

Defense Matrix
Self-Destruct

easy mode here I come.

5+ is best but I don't really like 7 sexually. Maybe to cuddle with.

>no filthy, stinking knife-earElven Hanzo
I want Blizzard to hurry up and start pumping out silly skins.

Holy shit. Especially on the last one. And I thought I couldn't get any more annoying as a DVA faggot.

artists forgot to put human breasts and pussy

I just want a silly Reaper skin so I don't have to put up with his edgy bullshit whenever I play him.

WEW

how about that 21:9 support?

XD

So, i agree that the game should 21:9 support even if it does "give an unfair advantage" but, with that said, why do people play games fullscreen? Isn't your PC just a console at that point? Are there people who seriously do nothing but do 1 thing at a time on a multitasking machine? I'm reading manga, listening to music, and browsing Holla Forums while I play. I never go full screen. I don't see the point

Fuck off to whatever hole you crawled out of Guinsoo.

that's why you have more than one monitor

why not just buy an ultra wide monitor so you can save the processing power, and reduce the angle you have to turn your head/eyes?

How the fuck do you read a manga and play a game at the same time? I mean i can understand that this works with casual facebook games probably, but i really hope you´re not such a fag.

What? Why wouldn't you go fullscreen?

You -do- own more than one monitor, right? They're practically $5 a piece, second hand, these days.

Redundancy, reliability and cost, plus more monitors gives you more modular options.

you read a page when you're respawning, while you're in-between matches, and while you're waiting for the round to start.

I do, but I have no need for the second one. My monitor is 21:9 so things can be split without narrowing anything to the point of inconvenience. I can everything just as well on the windowed mode.

Seems like a waste to me, but then again I'm constantly having to shift my setup around for when I'm hosting LAN meetups, so having 2 or 3 extra monitors to hand out to people is infinitely more useful to me than a single big one.

I guess so long as it works for you, that's all that matters.

I get redundancy. Reliability I don't understand what you mean there. By "modular" are you referring to having possible vertical monitors, and intentionally out of immediate sight monitors? I can see the purpose in that, though those are very specific situations

I envy you, and i understand that would be incredibly nice to have multiple monitors in that situation

Reliability in the sense that things like dead pixels aren't as big a deal, since you only have to replace part of your display and not the entire thing.

I guess you could argue that falls under redundancy to a fair degree, though.

yea that would be redundancy. Saying reliability would be redundant lol

I came here just to laugh at you.

Bumplock when?

YFW NEW VOICE FILES FOR ALL CHARACTERS ON THE PTR THAT ARE CLEARLY TALKING ABOUT AN UNRELEASED CHARACTER THAT TURNS INVISIBLE

Because why add tf2's spy when you can add THE PREDATOR.

i assume echo arrow, widows ult and sentrys still see them and they are full melee only.

I need more

show us these voice files

Check it niggs.

Kill yourself.

Why does every thread keep going to 'deleted or pruned' every few minutes today?

That's why I got his mariachi skin. It's not much but at least it's something kind of funny. I'd like it it Reaper got a spooky ghost skin. As in he just cut holes in a sheet and threw it over himself. It has floaty cloth physics and when he uses Death Blossom it gets blown up, revealing a cartoony skeleton underneath. Also he's got finger shotguns instead.

I didn't notice when playing but does she still say he voice line when you hit RMB? Would she say it if you changed it from a toggle?
The line I mean is "activating defense matrix".

That's why I got his mariachi skin. It's not much but at least it's something kind of funny. I'd like it it Reaper got a spooky ghost skin. As in he just cut holes in a sheet and threw it over himself. It has floaty cloth physics and when he uses Death Blossom it gets blown up, revealing a cartoony skeleton underneath. Also he's got finger shotguns instead.

I'm hoping it's a crazy old man in a ghillie suit. Heard about Overwatch being blown the fuck up, went innawoods and never left. Just brings the innawoods with him.

There have been many times when my team could have been saved by a Reaper on our side.
I always refused to be the person who went Reaper because I refuse to play such an edgy piece of shit character. The cringing is bad enough from just listening to his ult callout.

I also have his slowclap, so now he feels more like a sarcastic asshole instead.

D.Va by Hiro Mashima.

;_;7

Well it's his first one. He says he wants to do more.

you are the guy with the anime avatar who has made me lose countless games

we both know from his girls it will be widowmaker.

This. I miss community servers. As much as I hate tf2 I miss the time I had a phase with it and it was more of a team based shooter game with an irc chat going on in the for ground along with the game. Overwatch's, and alot of other games push to simply dedicated and non customizable games is kind of disappointing.

wouldnt custom games allow for that?

I guess. Not the same thing though.

I guess. Not the same though. Round go by way too quickly.

How the fuck do people find the girls in this game attractive? Only two of them are below 30, while everyone else is old as fuck.

Mei is adorable, and was frozen for ten years. Effectively you can just roll her age back ten years for all intents and purposes.
Mercy is somehow ageless and I believe it's due to her Valkyrie suit or her just being plain immortal/undead.
Ana are for people that like GMILFS, and she has a younger MILF skin
Tracer is spunky, and there's always a niche for that
Symmetra is cute, and some people like the robotic arm/amputees. Others just have a taste for curry.
Zarya, once you get past the pandering, is still technically a Russian Musclegirl. Some guys are into that.
Widowmaker is augmented and basically a walking corpse. Pretty sure that stops the aging.
Phara is just attractive.

Basically the Overwatch girls are old, but due to various reasons stay "youthful"/well-preserved. The fact that they fit a wide range of waifu types doesn't hurt.

FOUND THE PLEB!

I guess what that guy wants is what community servers used to be: a place to hang out with friends and people you knew while playing the game. Something similar to some Garrys Mod servers, I guess.

The thing is, that's not really feasible. Servers struggle to go over 40-50 players on most games. There are expections but the norm is usually 32 only and even then, that's stretching it. You go look for server rent prices for servers and you kinda see how hard it would be to make more than one or just a bigger enough server for a large community.
This however is a limiation on the amount of people that can join your "community" and a community with just 40-50 people is far too small to last very long.

This is why many games that feature custom servers done by the community have forums for different servers and different communities. You may play on Server 34 instead of 25 but the community that plays on both is the same and all gather in the forums.
This isn't the same thing, of course, but it allows for more people to join up.

You go even higher and at some point custom servers stop being a thing since, to keep the community on the same page, all of them would need to feature the same things. Some good details will be lost but some will be imported and at that point, the community meets outside of the game but forms small groups to meet in the game to play together.

It's basically: the bigger a community gets, the less important custom servers become. What do you really want, a big community or custom servers?

Reminder that this problem has been somewhat solved in other unconventional ways. You can make a Discord channel and shitpost with a small community while playing a game on your own or talk with some of them to play together. There are other options like Tox or Mumble or whatever (I don't use anything because fuck having friends).
This is just evolution and things changing. You don't just join a server and meet people, you meet them outside in a forum or while playing a game, join their Discord channel and makes a few friends.
I'd say it's better than before (especially since it's not centralized on Steam) but I'm sure it's not all perfect.

I've read somewhere that Sombra's actually a Hacker-type Hero. There's something to do with that Powerplant in Dorado and a "Protocol Sombra", there's also a few other tidbits about her.

While a melee hero would be nice and a stealth one even better, having a hacker hero that supports the battle and uses stealth to keep himself alive would be even better. I just hope they don't make her the horrible mess that the Spy was (and I loved that class). Instant-kills done by a character that can barely fight back make for a very boring character. As long as we get to creep out instead, I'd be happy with it.

Maybe she has a set of turrets to place as well but they give vision to her team, or she plants pipebombs for large damage in areas or sets traps all around. Or interacts with some elements in the map or a few other characters.
A Hacker character in a world where Omnics exist sure makes for an interesting hero gameplay-wise

These soundfiles dont have to be talking about sombra do they?
things like "i cant see you but i know you are here" or "look out, they're in the room" suggest something invisible.

Probably. I have no intention of winning, only getting better. I don't care if our team loses and hates me. The game is for me to have fun.

You've probably seen me playing Symmetra on attack, Torby on control, and playing Pharah only to fly around fast and see how quickly i can enter combatand die

i would say spy was one of the most thrilling classes to play in tf2 specifically because being caught usually ended in fuck and success always made me feel like the naughtiest person alive. i dont think a video game has ever made me feel like such a bastard.

i remember reading that the MEKA units used to be drones, but the omnics started hacking them and thats why we have people like dva piloting them. there seems to be minimal computer systems on it since dva does the whole shooting down projectiles with the defense matrix manually

old ladies need love too

Now THAT is THICC.

Kill yourself

Spy was great for making other people feel like shit. It was tons of fun just putting fear and confusion in their mind and unlike the Sniper, your utility didn't stop at just being a Picker, you could also take sentry nests very easily.
It was a fun and chalenging class to play.

However, the way he worked wasn't very interesting for anyone else but him. You didn't checked and saw him coming? You die. You actually saw him coming? He dies.
Whatever fight that happens between a Spy and anyone else isn't particularly interesting to watch, unless the Spy has godly aim with the Amby in which case it's even more boring to watch.
This is why I hope that Stealth characters aren't handled like this anymore. Make them something that's actually fun to fight with and against.

Supposely, that's her "super power". Her APM from playing Starcraft is what allows her to hit every single projectile going her way.

But now I kinda want an Omnium hero that's all about controlling drones and sending them to fight for you. Something like Overlord, but with robots.

You like a hogger. Deal with it.

Oh don't worry. I am.

Supersized is still one of the best liquid tracks of all time.

I meant Gold Rush.

user, I've worked as a nurse. I've seen real fat people. Mei does not qualify, but whatever, you make the same troll post in every thread.

Oh god.

Are you a murse?

Yep. (And I make more than my female colleagues because I work more hours.)

sure thing buddy. Your waifu a shit. Meifags are the worst.

s-sir…

Look, it's bad enough I have to not say what I think at work, now I'm supposed to use a filter online too?

Does anyone else have weird sudden disconnects. At some point it kicks me back to the main screen and i can click the join back button, but it does nothing. Then after a few seconds i get kicked out completely of my account and i have to relog in. Then the join back into the match button is gone even if this all happens under one minute. I´m pretty sure that this has to be on blizzard´s side, because when i tab out and check, the rest of my internet is still working fine. These disconnects are really fucking frustrating, especially you get the whole desserteur punishment for them, although i really try to join back as fast as i can. But the game won´t just let me.

matter of opinion i guess. i always liked putting those smug fucks in their place. picking spy is as much a risk to yourself as it is for the enemy, you might only accomplish putting the enemy at heightened alert, which i dont think was particularly useful most of the time but im sure some more advanced bastards would disagree.
the only time it really got annoying was with dead ringers who were very good with the ambassador.
that said, im not really looking forward to a stealth character. i believe they said they want to avoid that but its something they have to do eventually isnt it. the way widowmaker is "the perfect sniper" makes me even more wary of how they might handle it.

now that is a fantastic idea i hadnt even considered. pic very related

I just started this game but I suck at it immensely.
anyone got tips?

Mei ain't fat. She's Thicc.

Try listening to that shit while playing Pharah my man. Its like, Eureka 7 Seventh Swell effect shit

if you wanna kill shit play roadhog, probably requires the least knowledge in the game to play at a decent capacity. if you wanna heal do lucio since hes good at taking care of himself and the mobility will give you amply opportunity to learn the maps.
once you learn the maps better, and especially where the health packs spawn then dont be afraid to try out other characters.
if you just want to explore the maps make a custom game, set it to skirmish and turn the timer way up. there might be some things that arent immediately obvious such as the side path over the water in volskaya industries

Let me give you what I've broken it down to

Attack:Payload/Capture
There are Pushers (These people stay together and push 1 pathway towards the control point.)
There are Flankers (These people take obscured, and out of the way paths towards the point)
I recommend 5 pushers and 1 flanker

Defend: Payload/Capture
You have Posts (These people keep eyes on 2-3 pathways leading to the point)
You have Patrol idk what to call them(These people keep eyes on 4-5 teammates)
I recommend 4-3 posts and 2-3 patrol

Attack:Control
You'll need 4-5 people on point and 2-1 people flanking.

You'll want to make sure your team understands, and performs these roles. These are the absolute bare bones roles though. Getting down to specific heroes, things get more specific but these need to be understood first. Try to maintain those roles.

This is all coming from someone who was able to coach 4 complete noobs during Halo 3's prime time, into a 50+ game winning streak on the MLG playlist
Team work is team work. You don't have to take my advice

Also,
I can take

^this into further detail if you like. I can explain how each role should function, what heroes perform these roles, and how to deal with gimmicks or exceptions. That will require some time and a little bit of effort on my part so I'm not going to type that right out.

how the hell do you get people to listen when they dont care or think they know better?

luck

Dude, what.

Pharah is high tier.

high tier at dying

The salt-load in this game is too high. I'm surprised at how rude players already are this early into release. It's not that i can't handle high salt levels, i just don't want it in my diet.

I get a lot of genji's/hanzo's/tracer's who think X is trash, until there trashed by them.

I only ever played it on my brothers computer so it didn't cost me any shekels, yet i feel a strange sensation, as if, any time spend on overwatch was a waste.

I have a feel that this game will end up being super salty, and i want off this ride now.

Cute though.

it attracted the competitive but bad crowd. it is a portal to salt world

I only got one game where people have actually talked. It was via voice chat, but I haven't seen anyone talk in text chat either. Best game I ever had, that one, but I haven't seen any semblance of a community because everyone myself included is too busy grinding through PUGs and unable to catch the same people more than a handful of times to give a shit about having a conversation about anything, positive or negative.

I assume I'm just not at a high enough rank, but judging based on other games I've played in recent memory, I don't have high expectations for random user interactions in the current year.

i paid money for this

I didn't pay for this, sucker.

the difference is all the pieces are in place for a fun game but they want to push it as "quote competitive unquote" for some reason my innocent goy mind cant really think of right now.

thanks fellas

Does Overwatch breed stupidity, or is it just you that doesn't know what a fucking quotation mark is for?

all video games rot your brain homie

Your first mistake was giving a fuck what that guy thought to begin with. See that guy? Yea, ? Fuck him. Seriously, he's probably some absolute loser who can barely afford chicken tendies and gains some meaning in his life by screaming at normalfags online about how superior his ultra-autistic taste is.

The solution to this is simple. Fuck him. Fuck you. Fuck me too. Keep that up until you have run out of fucks to give. Then you'll be where you need to be.

who started this tracer has no ass meme anyways?

probably the br shitposter from the cyclicals.

I wonder what happened to that triggered BR poster.

Wasn't her underwear frilly before? Did they change it?

Not sure. Also did they remove Kairi's panties in KH2?

sounds lewd

I'm not sure but if they did I'd like an image for my collection, these revisions should be documented and archived.

Wasnt there some game where one player controlled the zombies in an RTS sort of perspective, and all of the humans were in FPS? Something like that might be interesting.

I like watching the people who talk about how they fucked my mom. I legitimately could count on one hand the number of times people had tried that shit since I swapped to PC, before overwatch.

God damn it. Always one of the great little Easter eggs. I fucking hate moral guardians.

>If a well mixed solution pours out at a rate of 6 gallons/hour
What? What is it saying? What's the question? What's a "well mixed solution"?

Is it asking for Q(t)?

Salt water, solving for a differential equation measuring the amount of salt at a certain time.

I see.

I want to try it manually.

As much as people bash Blizzard, I do enjoy the change-ups they make.

No shilling though. I just enjoy the game. B^)

Thanks, user. That's too bad.

Nathan, please don't.

Didn't that guy say he was going to make a new album, then just fuck off forever?
I don't think anybody found out his actual identity.

You mean Dr. Steel? I have idea really. I just like his persona.

I love it.

Because they're female?

maybe anime taught him girls keep a watermelon in their panties and its 'puffy vulva'

still just going to be a fat ult feeding mosquito
how much ult charge youre just constantly feeding them? why is blizzard so afraid of her being decent? shes a fan favorite they could sell dva onaholes id buy one if she didnt suck so maybe they should sell one of her mouth.
look at this crap. this dva player thought they won this when he was just up against a bunch of idiots

archive.is/2WLBm
what a surprise, the hindus are upset over a video game again. what reasoning is this? because she doesnt look hindu enough?
come on blizzard, retaliate by giving her huge bouncy blue titties

How do I get good enough to 1v6? I keep playing this game and I keep getting matched with people who I'm amazed and even get out of bed.

It's all about that defensive matrix, she can block pharah/reaper ults easy, zarya/hanzo with a bit of luck. Plays a little like Zarya saving people, but with basically no cooldoon.

wish i could tell you. when the heals, and tankage are as strong as they are in this game you probably cant. welcome to actiblizzard matchmaking

even with tbose great heals and tanks, i keep getting matched with people who I'm convinced who have never played video games before. My mother, who has played only mario, plays this game better than at least 70% of the people that are on my team.

Is anyone giving away Overwatch anywhere? I'm not going to give Activision money. I just want to fap to the characters in peace when I want.

im saying its harder to go solo against an entire team when it can be so difficult finishing someone off due to huge hp pools, shields and rather strong heals. its kind of horrible but im not sure theres a good answer as even if it seems like youre winning a 1v6 they just dump a ton of ults at you. mercy revives, reinhardt ults, high noons when youre at 40 health. the wrath of god falls upon anyone who tries to win in this game

i really like defense matrix, one more second of that is going to be cool as well as the otehr change. but she falls short when relied on to do other things. it wouldnt even really be that bad if she werent so good at giving the enemy ults but that is a huge deal

The really OP thing is that you can "flash" it for less than half a second and the "ammo" you use will recharge in time for you to "flash" it again 1 second later. Defensive matrix will ALWAYS be available, even if you only have half a second worth of time left it's enough to block a shotgun blast or buy some time against a reaper ult.

The really OP thing is that you can "flash" it for less than half a second and the "ammo" you use will recharge in time for you to "flash" it again 1 second later. Defensive matrix will ALWAYS be available, even if you only have half a second worth of time left it's enough to block a shotgun blast or buy some time against a reaper ult.

Roadhog is WAY worse about giving the enemy Ults. At least DVA is all armor, which means that she is taking half damage from a large number of heroes including Reaper and Roadhog (DVa can out DPS both of them). And again that defensive matrix BLOCKS ults, so all that charge she gives gets wasted.

double digits. double post

guess ill just have to see how much this really changes her
very true, but i feel its (mostly) warranted in his case. it generally only discourages him from trying to play as a frontline tank, if he has it his way and hes just chomping people on the hook cooldown its not a huge deal, especially if you grab someone important like mercy or a tank.
i dont really mind dva giving ult charge if she gets someone killed in the process, since like you said theres a decent chance she can just delete what she delivered, or at least discourage them from using it, and being down a teammate is generally more impactful than being up an ult. unless its nigger ass revive

Thank fuck bliz is fixing the projectiles next update. I wish people would stop fucking playing Hanzo all the time and being useless though.

i hate mei i wish she were a cute ice fairy and not a dog eating fatass. she can keep the tits though

Why would ANYONE pick Hanzo over Widow after the fix?

I have a feeling it will gut Genji too, though he kind of needs it, and severely weaken how mercy can defend herself. Naturally it all leads to Tracer being even more OP.

I honestly don't think Genji will be hit too hard by it, I generally use fans as a short of melee attack/shotgun anyway. From my understanding of the pros usage he's in a pretty well balanced spot at the moment, just a niche pick.

They really need to nerf Mercy though, make her less absolutely essential for higher tiers.

they arent even really nerfing her, every nerf comes paired with a buff. shes insufferable

That fan trick works because of the large hitbox, you can headshot with all 3 shuriken. Shrinking the hitbox reduces the distance you can do that at.

A GUESS YOU COULD SAY SHE HINDU NUFFIN!

BRO, she already has huge bouncy titties. Watch her from the side as she moves in game.

and those delicious thighs.

Yeah, as a Genji player I could say until yesterday I never met a Mercy I couldn't gank- but I've been queueing in competitive recently (high 60s) and got matched with an enemy team 10 levels average above us which was frankly ridiculous, we were stomped both times. Mainly due to their Mercy though, I could just not kill her no matter what I did. And she'd undo every team wipe we pulled off.
That ult seriously needs to take 4x the amount of time to charge.

You're right. I guess I'm just being optimistic,

From the PTR patch notes

Who does?

symmetra

and she got nerfed again within the PTR. I believer her damage boost went back to 30%

Mercy really doesn't need a nerf. Getting a good res off like that is insanely difficult because it requires the entire team to cooperate, technically both teams, plus you have to survive something that kills your whole team, being the enemies number one target (for healing if not for res) and being the squishiest character in the game.

If you think it's overpowered you obviously don't play her.

every hero with a self heal will get increased ult charge, since self heal will charge ult now. Though mercy doesn't usually heal herself that much

Yeah, I read that, though apparently they reverted the damage boost.

The movement during ult barely matters, once she's used it it's over - but instantly resetting guardian angel? I forgot about that, and that's just bullshit. She is going to be impossible to kill now if the team's any good.

I am going to need image references to her immense mammaries and lovely thighs.

Man, I remember before summer, people made fun of this game here and shit all over it. Now we're having generals where people seriously discuss this trash.

Holla Forums has been taken over by normalfags, folks.

Guardian angel instantly resets upon using resurrect.

Basically they want her to be able to survive using her ult since 90% of the time mercy ults and instantly dies.

The only way people will start using damage boost more is if it becomes terribly overpowered, since there's always someone to heal and healing builds ult quickly. Mercy might benefit from some sort of resource mechanic on her staff that encourages her to switch more at the cost of no longer being able to just be glued to someone's ass.

back to your season passes and pay to win 'freemium' games arnoldo, first world countries only allowed itt.

i hope its not too much ult charge. a mercy on the enemy team already punishes you enough for damaging them, youre supposed to take every opportunity you can to damage her

that was supposed to be the one god damn tradeoff, even then it was ridiculous.

I've played her for several hours and done fairly well at her, all you need is a few people in LOS at all times. She is overpowered because she's an essential pick for just about any team - if that's not overpowered I don't know what is. I'm talking high tiers here, relatively coordinated teams who know how to use her mobility and she's goddamn impossible to kill.

Like I said in , I had a lot of trouble killing this Mercy as Genji during these teamfights, and I'm apparently fucking #600 in the world at playing Genji so I have some idea of how to kill Mercies.

She's not the squishiest character in the game when she has a dash on a 2sec cooldown and self-heals.

Oh, that makes sense. Quality of life improvement I guess. Still, if she's vulnerable because her team's just been mostly wiped it's generally an insta-win for those she's rezzed, as the other team's probably blown their wiping ults already.

I'll try to get one next time I play with a symmetra on my team

Oh for fuck sake….

The tradeoff is timing. Ressing one guy is pointless when the rest of your team drops 5 seconds later, her ult does NOT build THAT fast.

Getting a res that can actually turn the game as well as, for example, a Zarya ult, is INSANELY difficult.

You and/or your team were outplayed.

She's essential because there's only two damn healers that are usable, and the standard meta is to use both of them.

bull shit. thats something every single ult in the game has to deal with but hers charges fast enough to use on something seemingly frivolous but is actually holding the line that would have otherwise crumpled. you dont need to save it for a 5 man rez for it to be the reason you won.

I won't deny that we were outplayed, the enemy team was high 70s while we were 60s after all. I think both of the healers are 'overpowered' in that sense anyway considering they are essential. It just builds way too fast and is insta-cast, you can use it on every single push.

Her healing's practically considered mediocre compared to Lucio and she does nothing else herself when she's doing so, the pros consider her healing to pretty much be a bonus because they only take her for the rez. It's too game-changing. While I like interesting effects like resurrections in these sorts of games, it really needs to be dialed back a bit. At least charge slowed down so it can't come back up within 30 seconds/a minute.

it really doesn't charge faster than anybody elses ult. About 1 minute average. If people are taking boatloads of damage than it can be up in about 30 seconds, but that also means the other team is getting ults up in the same time.

you mean if someone is going on a rampage and killing terrible players they might match her ult charge rate? well for one theyre putting themselves at risk to gain their ult charge since if the enemy is in range you generally are as well while mercy can stand behind a second layer of cover, plus your team should be trading damage and gaining ult as well. but in any case most other ults arent as strong as a field revive. every non mercy ult has counter play and is generally interruptable, especially when they die. yes every ult in the game is situational but resurrects situation is one you dont want to happen in the first place, its the one ult you dont really mind sitting on.
at the very least her ult is an enormous idiot proof rubber band

Her ult has one of the lowest charge required (the only lower ones being symmetra and tracer), and she raises it much faster with a mid-ranged auto tracking beam, if she's not charging it by healing she's charging it by damage-boosting someone. Boosting a soldier and letting him shoot a rein's shield/another tank charges it back up in something stupid like 20 seconds IIRC. So basically, it charges faster than everyone else's regardless, and she has more tools with which to charge it - so she'll be always charging it with no downtime during a fight practically (if there's nobody she needs to heal, she can keep charging via damage boosts), whereas other classes have to land shots and don't as often get the opportunity to. Plus she doesn't even need to be in the line of fire doing so.

I'm gonna go to sleep now so I won't respond.

Works for me I don't play the game, I merely came into the thread at the mention of big breasts

I figured, doesn't bother me any. Who doesn't love tig ol bitties?

I got no funds to spend on video games these days. Even if I do get money I spend it on alcohol, I may have a problem with depression really bad at the moment

well quit drinking dumbshit

If you want to talk about characters who only feed meter, there's Roadhog. Every tank in the game has a method of blocking damage without feeding meter. Even Mei can tank better than Roadhog, as she can produce walls for avoiding damage, or heal to prevent damage to herself and anyone she can bodyblock for. While his hook is off cooldown, Roadhog is only a threat when playing the corner game. At best he is a regeneration tank as opposed to a damage-mitigating or blocking tank, and he achieves tanking success more often by preventing enemies from making big plays rather than by absorbing or preventing damage.

I dunno, everyone seems to have a very modest chest, as a minor part of their physique rather than something that stands out or is something of worth mentioning. The largest-chested characters are Zarya and Mei, but Zarya's breasts are only as large as they appear because of her overall frame, while Mei is wearing clothing that hides her size. Generally they look nice, but they don't stand out to neither the people who like that area of the body, nor the people who are more mutually exclusively into other parts. If you consider Symmetra's to be huge, then I'm guessing you live in a world every girl is flatchested.

Anyways, quick idea to help make Hanzo less irrelevant:

maybe if you didnt blow your money on booze you could buy video games or other nice things and not be depressed

Maybe if I get my head out of my ass.

I don't get much money to begin with anyways. Besides it's not like even if when I purchase video games again I'll be happy. I'll have some new stuff but still be depressed.

Unlikely to happen.

Alcohol is emphasises your mood. If you feel like shit, drinking will make you feel more like shit.

This isn't hard to understand.

the difference between dva and big pig is that feeding ult isnt necessarily a part of playing him. you can very well miss a hook and then play that corner game while its on cooldown, or rely on your team for cover for a few seconds. dva doesnt have many options available to her and the best way to play her invites enemies to gain ult off of her.

Don't buy things. Get tickets to go see something or do something.

Buy experiences, not stuff.

oh, well i just consider breast size "huge" when it's proportionally large compared to their rest of their body. I think most larger chested women usually lack hips and thighs. I'm not saying this relatively either. Most women with larger breasts tend to have narrow hips. They tend to put weight on around their shoulders, and upper abdomen as well. So their already thin pelvic structure looks frail compared to their large upper body. Then it works in reverse for some women. I digress…

anyway, symmetra has a hyper hourglass figure

look at this pay to win bozo

From the side her ass does seem pretty flat, like a stereotypical marathon runner.

Took his two €50 bills to try and escape his miserable island life. Pray for him, user.

Too bad about her face though.

this game really does need more titties

Is D.Va not shit anymore?

I want to play her but I'm not all that keen on being a shit Winston with laughable weapons that are countered by walking away from her since she's too slow to get back in range without her boost, or having a big critbox in the middle of her model that makes her massive pool of armour which is already shit even worse.

Astonishing how every other tank is beefy DPS yet D.Va is a cardboard box with peashooters. Fixing her is glaringly simple too. Remove her movement penalty when firing, remove her fucking critbox and take the big warning sign off her ult. She already shouts when it's coming in, it has a fucking rave light setup and it beeps like an alarm clock. This does not take months of thinking Blizzard. Her flaws are blatant for all to see.

Make her a bruiser tbh

I haven't actually played the PTR, but the Defense Matrix buff has the potential to be extremely OP.

With a 1 second cooldown she can basically flash her shield to block any large projectile/volly. Do it fast enough and it will be fully recharged by the time you can pull it up again.

Basically she can block every-other shot, much more
accurately than Reinhardt and with the potential to block ultimates that usually destroy or avoid his barrier. That's on top of being much more mobile, allowing her to get to where her teammates need protection rather than hoping her teammates are behind her at all times.

If you do it right you literally never need to fire a shot or ult to be the most effective tank in the game.

You are also really underestimating her right now.

In a one-on-one fight she will beat every other tank except (an already charged) Zarya. Her damage is actually not that bad, and thanks to her armor Roadhog only does half to her. Her effective range is about equivalent to Tracers, which combined with her armor and mobility makes her nearly immune to the tracer harass bullshit. She can also 1v1 reaper.

Can confirm. I drank some alcohol during the Brexit vote, cheering on the Brits voting out the EU to fight on and felt like an inspirational leader.

The modification to DM is nice and all, but the main problem with D.Va is her critbox. D.Va is supposed to offer a shitload of armour, but with such a big target dead centre on her mech, all of that goes out the window. Her abilities are not what hinders her, it's her mech. It's big, slow and feels like it's held together by tape. I'm not against reworking her abilities to shove her away from being the poor man's Winston, but Blizzard saying that D.Va's DM is what holds her back is bullshit. All the armour in the world doesn't help D.Va when her giant critbox let's people cut through her like a hot knife to butter in most situations.

The only other tank D.Va can stand up to in a 1v1 is Winston, and that's only because they're near enough the same hero, but with reversed health pools. And fuck me user, if a Reaper is losing to D.Va of all things then that's a problem with him.

because its the hipster way, user.

Is there anything more satisfying than fucking up a reaper?

much sodium was farmed that day.

I just decided to test out the PTR. Mercy's regen does NOT charge her ult at all. Might be a bug/oversight, other self heals do work and her regen is counted as healing done in the statistics.

Armor means half damage from Reaper and Roadhog. I'm very serious about DVA out-DPSing them. If they are critting her she should be critting them as well, either way she wins.

It's only in a stand-up fight though, if either of them gets the drop on her for a free shot or two she'll lose, and reaper should be able to get away.

She beats Reinhardt too, but only if he doesn't land a charge on her.

Zarya's particle cannon only tickles with no charge built up so that's easy, as long as she doesn't hit the barrier much.

I was testing the defensive matrix on PTR. Flashing it will work very well. It has a minimum "on" duration of about half a second, but it will recharge 80-90% of the "ammo" you use during that 1 second cooldown (CD starts after it turns off of course). You can pretty much flash it all day. With timing you MIGHT be able to block 3 out of 4 shots from Roadhog, while slipping in your own damage during the CDs. 2 out of 4 should be easy.

Keep in mind that Defensive Matrix will block DVa's crit zone, so it sort of solves that as well.

People aren't cutting through DVa because of her critbox. Most people aren't even hitting it. Only Soldier can really take advantage of it because for some odd reason Helix rockets can crit (no other explosives can).

DVa dies to focused fire. Being practically immobile and very forward presents the entire enemy team with a huge target, and she melts. Basically it means play better.

The new DVa playstyle should involve less flanking (though it will still be an option) and more "guarding" your team. Fly to whoever is in trouble like you are Mercy and block for them, or sit with the team and block incoming shots like you are super-reinhardt.

Sick downvote, bro.

Are we being raided today? This "how do you do fellow kids" shit is everywhere today.

I just woke up,but my disdain for casuals knows no bounds

There's no reason for Reinhardt not to charge an opponent in a solid 1v1 unless they lost brain function mid-fight.

Can honestly go either way. She still had the ability to pop a barrier while you're shooting her and she has shield regent that covers half of her health.

Could be wrong user, maybe armour was changed and I didn't realise. But doesn't armour just negate 5 points of damage for every shot? Making armour great for fighting little shits like Tracer that spam bullets in your general direction but horseshit against single shots with high damage? Reaper and Roadhog both fall in the second category, meaning that the armour isn't doing shit to combat them.

And about D.Va and Reaper critting each other, D.Va's headox is half the size of her. While reaper just has a regular sized critspot. Not to mention the spread on D.Va's guns.

user, if you're implying people aren't hitting that massive green "shoot me!" Window then I'm going to have to stop you there.

D.Va's critbox, size and low mobility outside of swooping around all work in union towards D.Va being weak. Granted, without the critbox she would still be a slow piece of shit but that slow piece of shit could be a bit more useful to D.Va players than D.Va without her mech.

Armor does remove a flat value per projectile, that's correct.

What you seem to have forgotten is that shotguns do not send out one high-damage projectile.

interesting, im hoping its not an oversight, although their wording seems to indicate it might be. i suspect a lot of things are just being tested out without telling the ptr testers, such as the hitbox thing.

you sure about this? you bloody what? is there some mad torso twist mechwarrior action going on? shame her feather blasters are rapid fire instead of some burst weapon or that would be a really cool aspect of dva play

Well then, my bad.

The ONLY person who should even be ABLE to shoot her crit spot is the one she is targetting. Unlike a normal model her crit zone is only targettable from directly in front of her. Everyone else will be hitting the sides or back.

Depending on who she is targetting it might not even matter. There are a lot of characters like Pharah or Zarya that cannot crit ever. The crit zone is also a lot smaller than the entire window/ It's still large, but possibly smaller (and harder to hit) than Winston's head.

BOW BOW
CHICKACHICKA
OOOOHHHHHHH
YEEAAAAAHHHHHH

nows not the time to use that!

>>>/oven/

After hearing her fake English voice, how can you even stand her?

I keep hearing people say this, but I honestly can't hear anything wrong with her voice. Are you by any chance actually English or have a lot of association with actual English people IRL (NOT on TV)?

isnt her voice actor a brit?

fake and gay
It's not even the right font

I am english and her bad accent which is not in any way english just makes me think "OI U CUNTS, DID YOU HEAR BIG BEN? EE FUKKIN 8 BONG A 9 BING, TIME TO EAT CHIPS AND FINK OF DER QUEEN INIT BLUD?"

Maybe you can understand how an American wouldn't even know anything was wrong? Even if told, why would I care? It doesn't sound off to me because I don't know what sounds right to begin with. All of my experience with that accent comes from TV or video games to begin with, I expect most of that is worse.

My issue with D.va is that there's no real reason to be afraid of her as a tank
Reinhardt has his fuck huge hammer hit box that can juggle lock and kill you if you aren't careful
Roadhog has his hook & stun headshot combo
Winston can decimate people and run them down if they try to get away
Zarya throws bubble shields everywhere no one wants to shoot lest they want to feed her charge

I've never actually seen someone run away from a D.va unless they were already damn near dead.

i wish blizzard had the balls for that

She'll completely fuck Mercy, as I've experienced firsthand. No escape, and no chance to fight back either unless my team helps, which they never do.

Otherwise I'm looking at the defensive matrix itself for being her threat. She can shut down a lot of ults and killing sprees, so you'd better get her out of the picture ASAP if you want to get anything done.

shell seriously hurt people if they just stand there, but she has no way to hold someone down

should we be judging characters based on incompetent players though?

She's super mobile and can block powerful stuff with the defense matrix, shutting down ults.

She hurts you when she charges into you and if she can aim, then you go down quick. Can get in/out of anywhere quickly and is a threat when her team is pushing. Amazing ult from the sky too.

Clearly you arent experience with the natural beauty of my mother tongue.

Let me sing you the song of my people.

I hate bastion

REMINDER, MARK MAINS BASTION LIKE A GAYLORD

I'd kill for character variants that just made everyone salty/angry as shit

In my (clearly uneducated on the subject) opinion, Tracer's accent is significantly less pronounced than that guy.

PMS Mei garbling her chinese sand people talk designed to summon ancestor spirits would be hilarious if she puffed her cheeks out and did a tantrum emote.

D.Va would just say increasingly angry "fuck you" soundbytes every trigger pull.

youtube.com/watch?v=kuM1caVhDHQ

"Uhm, sir? We are experiencing some issues with Experiment D.Va."
"What issues? Last time I checked everything went absolutely fine."
"Well, yes sir, but we have experienced some complications in phase two of the project."
"Damn, I forgot about phase two. Give me the news. Which side did it pick?"
"Sir, as you know, we allowed the D.Va project access to both sides of 'the argument'. We expected it to pick a side and decide which one it wanted to support."
"I tols you to give me the news, and not a recap."
"Right. Well, instead of picking a side it decided to…well…play video games instead of arguing about them."
"Wait, what?"
"I-It just started not to complain about 'bad' games, or 'political' games, it even stopped to sort them after cathegories. It now uses a binary system with the lables "fun" and "not fun"."
"FUN?!"
"Y-Yes sir. Fun. It uses a completely new algorythm to determine the percentage of entertainment the game provides and then sorts them after those that surpass a threshhold of 70% and those tgat don't."
"My god. It was supposed to be our answer to mankinda biggest arguments, set to be tested on the biggest and most unimportant of them all, and now it is playing games?! Do you know what will happen once the press finds out? They will cut our funding! I would have to fire all of you, and after that they would fire me."
"T-That would be bad sir."
"Indeed. Suggestions?"
"S-Sir, I do believe there is a solution to this problem."
"Shoot."
"The Mobile-Extended-Cavalry-Hunter project from section A-B."
"Cancelled a long time ago due to software limitations. Why bring it up?"
"We have noticed a strong tendency in the sort of games D:Va deems 'fun'. She…er…It prefers shooters, and it has gotten quite good at them."
"So you are saying that we should give D:Va; a machine that has learned all it knows about life, death, and everything between and beyond those two from the internet; access to a MECH?"
"Y-Yes sir."
"Fine. What's for lunch?"

Even if you were feeding ult why would it matter if you're stealing focus? I love when a player uses their ult on D.va since she can block most of them anyway and worst case scenario you lose a mech, but you're not even out of the match and hopefully the enemy isn't near the objective while your team is. You won't get any credit but I play to win anyway.

i dont care if this is a tumblr meme
still great

Was expecting 3 sprays and a player icon.

We doing this now?
I really need to organize my Goblins so that I don't need to sort through all gorillion of my files every time I want to post these. Actually, just organizing my shit in general would be wise.

;^;

That would be a 10/10 addition

The tickrate really is bullshit, though.

hey reddit

It never fails, anyone above level 60 will rage swap to Pharah on PS4 and I'll swap to Mccree and gun them down

sheeeiiiiiit

Wheres goblin phara

Is that a Taurus Curve she's using?

How do you play with KB/M on ps4?

Perfection. Send the idea to blizzard since they might be getting rid of Symmetra's Devi/Goddess skin(s)

Roadhog's ult battery problem is mitigated in PTR. Self-healing on all characters generates ult charge so a Roadhog feeding by taking damage is technically also being fed if he survives to heal up.

Oh god why

In the comics phara is a goblin like d.va

web.archive.org/web/20160717001006/http://please use archive.ism/hindu-leader-wants-blizzard-to-drop-symmetras-devi-skin-1783782164?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

>Yeah sure! Here's a hindu charact-
>Whoa! Stop that! People might actually gain an interest in our culture! Hide the shitting streets!

I don't get these people sometimes.

Got an adapter for my birthday, it isn't 1:1 but it's pretty nice.

I thought I was using the wrong archive page.
archive.is/o7l6N

TL;DR curryfolk upset because curry culture represented

How do you play Winston? His damage is so shit and he can't even rely on headshots. I'm trying to play him like D.Va and attack backlines but I just die so fast.

Go in with your team and disrupt shit. Especially target their Mercy's . And if you can knock people off cliffs do that. Throw down your bubble like Mei's wall in annoying places to piss off damage dealers. Winston's job isn't to tank so much as to be an annoying piece of shit that causes the other team to scatter and start making dumb decisions.

Use him to chase down evasive targets, clear symmetra turrets from an area, and cause Monkey Trouble™ whenever your ult is up. Really he needs a boost right now.

Find a squishy to bully > Jump pack onto them > bubble on landing > attack > jump pack out.

That said Winston is pretty useless if their team is tight knit and he gets fucked pretty hard if there's a reaper about.

That's why most fags go double winston

Don't forget he's incredibly useful for taking out snipers and holding down points.

If your jump comes off cooldown and for some reason you are not nearly dead, jump straight up into the air. It disorients the enemy, then you land on them for damage and get another jump in about 3 seconds from the landing time.

Snipers and Genji are probably the main reasons to pick Winston, although Mercy has to die first and he can usually do the job. A really good widow might require you to go DVa instead though. If she can headshot you during your jump you're probably dead.

It goes without saying but do NOT jump into a cluster unless you are ulting. You'll just instadie

Reapers not really as bad as Roadhog. It's entirely possible for winston to kill Reaper if he has any sort of advantage (surprise, wounded reaper etc). Roadhog will hook and murder Winston and it's virtually impossible for Winston to kill Roadhog in any situation.

Whenver I see a Genji player I switch mei. It pisses them off so much.

I do the same thing when I see a widowmaker and/or a hanzo. Nigger what are you going to do so far off of the point but miss a bunch of times and occasionally use your ult. Good snipers are a myth and everyone knows it but these assholes.

WEAKLING!WEAKLING!

fuck off hanzo is cancer enough the way he is. yeah, let's give him faster firing speed so he can get more accidental headshots in faster while masturbating to his awesome skillz. hanzo is RNG: the hero. i wouldn't mind if they removed him all together. saw a potg of a hanzo getting a double kill with his scatter arrow the other day. he didn't even know if anyone was in that house, he just shot a random scatter arrow and got a double kill. when someone wrote it was RNG the guy even went "how is that rng, that's how the skill is supposed to work". fuck hanzo

I cannot tell you how many times I've beaten Widowmaker in a sniper duel as Mei. It's kinda sad.

Lich Queen Mei skin when?

I never understood how "puffy vulva" became a thing. It's so fucking hideous and unnatural.

do want

Natural and realistic are a bit different. Being unnatural is just disgusting and unsettling. Being unrealistic can be good because it's unrealistically good.

It's not actually unnatural unless I'm just confused here.

You see her hipbone and how it's about equal height as the vagoo? That's not the same as this gross shit

I don't understand that logic.

Its rare Blizzards success pleases me but just this once its A-ok.

Actually Cliffy B is on the Law Breakers dev team, not Paragon. Hard to tell the difference though, considering both look like the "Mortal Kombat" to Overwatch's "Street Fighter".

I wonder what the King of Fighters equivalent to Overwatch is.

I could not even tell they were seperate games, good lord.

Has the new 'brown and bloom' style homogenised art era started?

i enjoyed gears of war for what it was when it came out, but then all of a sudden everything was "brown and gritty with heavy rain falling all the time" for the next few years.

fuck that shit. i want color and vibrancy in my games, not varying shades of shit.

Apparently that entire era of games royally fucked over colour blind people and games like Splatoon and Overwatch are pulling them back into games because they can actually see whats what again.

That must be a terrible feel. "Oh im super excited for this game… but i cant see what is a buff or poison. oh. o-okay…"

Yeah, my sister saw me playing and was like "Colors, on a non Nintendo game?!"

Do you do it 4free Blizzcuck?

I also like how everyone complains about this post talking about summer while telling him to sage as if its a downvote.
You fags are too obvious

Kill yourselves and go play Pokemon GO or something you wastes of life.

how is anything in that post shilling? can you stop using random buzzwords when you run out of arguments? it just makes you look really stupid.

Okay anons, help me out here. Should I get this game? Is it any good? Is the game fun if I play it without friends?

I just want a game where I can shoot some random people and have fun with it.

Its shit, get EDF 4.1

It's not really worth $40 personally. As long as you're playing casually you should have fun, taking it seriously is asking for trouble.

Did you play TF2? Did you like it? Did you main any class that wasn't Soldier or Demo? Do you think rocketjumping autism isn't fun?
Then buy the game, it's fun. Not the Origins Edition, that's just 20$ extra for 5 skins and it's literal theft.

The real clue that that user is full of shit is that he assets summerfags actually talk about games, which is bullshit. Actual summerfags subscribe to the halfchan philosophy of "lol Holla Forums doesn't play games lololololol".

Summerfags play the trendiest most popular pieces of shit that get popular due to marketing and then say whatyou posted whenever their shit game gets shat on while going "contrarian" and "hipster" are thrown around as well, plenty of which you can see here even though games like Witcher 3, Dark Souls, and MGS are highly regarded for the most part.
They will discuss vidya, but will throw around that excuse whenever they dont and/or derailing.

Hes not full of shit, hes right

I need some rest

Feels fucking good man
About to buy EDF 4.1, just bought UNIEL
Currently playing the later one besides Planetside 2 and Insurgency.

No.

Overwatch is for people who didn't like TF2. TF2 was a fucking awful game.

Bullshit. Summerfags are just halfchan and reddit meme-posters that try to destroy all game conversation. They try to perpetuate the "Vee doesn't play games guiz, hate everything!" myth and respond to all contrary opinions with "your mom" style "humor." I have seen this pattern again and again.

And you wonder why people filter you when you have just proved you really are a contrarian.

Guess what they are both those things

Do you play Overwatch on a PS4 as well you goddamn retard?
Why are you pulling shit out of ass like you pull overused smug anime grills?

Nah, Overwatch is for the people that liked the idea of TF2 but didn't liked it's execution.

Like a drug addict mixing heroin and meth…

A contrarian, a BR, and a liar. What a combo. You haven't played a single game at all in the past two months, have you? No wonder you have so much time to shitpost in a thread for a game you don't like.

I really am dealing with an ASSFAGGOTS player here.

The only thing that makes me endure your shitpost is a round of Overwatch to remind me of the fun you are missing.

Sooo….People who didn't like TF2.

Hows that shitty peer preassure timesink purchase?
Surely is musnt be worse than being wrong thrice.

I bet
How are those mirror teams and no mic chatter or teamplay in a non solo carriable game?

Its for people who have shit taste and are casual at vidya.
Its the same autists who started playing TF2 when it went Free2Play and play MOBAs regurarly while talking non stop about the metagame even though they consider Esports cancer when in reality they are Tsundere for it.

Go play a better game

You know what, come to think of it you might be right. I'm pretty sure the guy saying MGS was shit was a different shitposter. The low quality of the posts of every shitposter in these threads kind of make you all blend together. You all sound equally retarded.

Go post in a better thread :^)

warhammerfags dont seem to understand this. why is this? are they all 15?

gtfo shill. go shill your monsters&anime game on reddit or some other place that welcomes shills.

do you care about winning the match?
if yes then no. if no then yes.

Nicely done, but the only retard here is you for ever giving money to Acti /Blizz

I am, its called multitasking

I thought I was the shitposter

warhammer fags love the aesthetic and the lore more than the gameplay. They want their ultra-grimdark "we are all gonna die" look on their entire franchise (while also having humanity look so fucking kickass you never take any threath that seriously…)

I still love the franchise and think it's pretty hilarious the level they take everything, but I wouldn't ask any warhammer fag recommendations on anything.

What? Have you ever played TF2? Nobody ever cares about the objective or the teams (probably due to autobalance), they just go get kills or be obnoxious little shits.

I wish you were talking about griefing, but I know thats not case as most people who play this game are retards.

Warhammer is actually supposed to have a fair bit of color but for some reason retards think the grim dark bit means the palette rather than the themes.

I remember there being far more color and vibrant areas by the time Gears of War 3 came around.

Your opinion is as shit as the game you play

Well you're right about that
Funny how you accused me of projecting earlier when no one's said people shouldn't be playing other games. Try not to sound like a retarded hypocrite next time you post.
You're still projecting, you silly faggot. I never said you had to stop posting. I guess the idea that you can post without shitposting is too profound for your dumb mind.

You do know he's an attention whore, right? Probably plays dying games and is mad that everyone doesn't like the same shit he does.
Everytime someone replies or quotes him, he just feels vindicated.
Honestly, just ignore his posts like the sad pathetic individual he is.

I am contributing to the thread, Im telling people to stay away from this shit game and pointing out some of the games and community flaws.
But everything negative about it is shitposting of course.

Like the shit hitboxes that have only been now fixed and still have issues, the shit performace of the average pubbie, the god awful CoD tier skill kill ceiling and three lane maps.

how much are they paying you to shill that game? i hope you're not doing it for free cause it really has been a while since i've seen a shill this dedicated to shilling his game.

most people (who play multiplayer games) are retards. however, there are some laughs to be had setting up the teleporter to spawn people off of cliffs. i bet you can't even grief in that game you're trying to shill so hard so you're not one to speak. just to shill.

Of course fellow Holla Forumsirgin, I am but an hipster contrarian attention whore like most of Holla Forums who Is merely following the hivemind.
Ill even post with a name to prove your point

Sure fam, enjoy your shitty timesink while you totally ironically pay 40 dollarydoos to "grief" on it and totally play it casually with friends.

topkek, friendo. the shill is real and you're it

Dont forget that Im also shilling for Uniel, Planetside 2 and Insurgency.

All rights go to their respective owners

Mark is also shilling for it if you look to the top of the page.
Damn Nips, truly worse than the Kikes

You would have a point if not for the fact that the other users here make criticisms that no one shits on them for and
You're blatantly lying. You've not made a single criticism of this game in this entire thread. Go ahead and make some and that post just might be your very first non-shitpost.

Oh hey I see you've actually made some valid criticisms. Let's take a look.
Okay.
Like what?
You get matched to players of similar skill. This can be fixed by not being shit. Also you're delusional if you think the average pubbie in any other game isn't just as shit.
Care to clarify this?

Good job, kiddo. If you keep it up you'll no longer be a shitposter. You'll just be retarded.

Normally I would just ignore retards to avoid feeding them attention that'll compel them to stay. But despite getting attention previously, he was also frequently ignored. He's clearly not going to go away considering he's been posting for TWO STRAIGHT MONTHS.

he's shitposting
shitposters gon shitpost
just filter the faggot and forget about it

how much do they pay you all together? i figure it can't be much since you clearly haven't put much thought in it to out yourself like that.

oops, looks like you noticed the error. i didn't think you'd actually admit to being a shill but here we are. nope, buddy. pointing at others won't make us forget that you're a shill

Lol

Do you cry like a bitch when you get killed by estoc-using players in DkS3 because you're too shit to know how to punish bad players who use it?

Except, like I said, its' for people who didn't like TF2. TF2 was an awful class-based shooter regardless of the time period. What you're saying is like the retards who say "b-but WoW used to be good in vanilla!"

Im done now, go back to your shit memes and shitty porn

Lol

You said you were done. Why do you keep lying, faggot?

Everything but the first one applies to Overwatch and the first one shows just how much you shouldnt be on this board.

last one I swear

How is Overwatch a grind? All of the characters are unlocked from the start. You don't level-up in-game. There are literally zero gameplay bonuses to earn. The only unlockables it has are purely cosmetic.

Also I looked up this Uniel shit, and it was just some garbage chink fighting game. Why the hell would I give a shit about this? Why would anyone care or even know what this is?

Faggots who only play games to dress up waifus will hate this game.
Remember that you mostly have weebs here who consider "visual novels" as games simply because it has some anime tiddies in it.
As for the second question, its because of hipster faggotry. Plain and simple.

It's not the last one at all, you'll be back. Can't exist in this world without getting attention from other people.
You probably spend all day sighing that you don't have breasts you could use to get attention the easy way.

The road to rank 60 is a slow one.

Dangit, forgot I could upload multiple webms in one post.

You gotta be the only decent McCree player currently.

whats this ass shake about? does dva want to start a buttfuck train?

There'll be more McCrees when he gets his PTR buff.

In all honesty I'm not even good at aiming, or being consistent. Usually I just have decent eyes and playmaking skills. Though up until today, absolutely no luck with getting more than one Deadeye kill at a time, if I'm lucky to get even just one. I watched a John Wayne movie recently so that must've given me some blessing.

Also all this is in revenge for that one Genji who got me. Second webm's something from two weeks ago that I forgot about, including a hapless Genji and his moonspeaking brother.

see you next thread angler

you might have some sort of cinematic kirby power

I wish to bury my face in this curry-flavored ass.

when did it get so big

It's always been that big. Just that it usually covered. I get to enjoy the view on the rare times I'm not the one playing symmetra and she's not in one of her gold skins.

wait are you using the fucking goth skin?

It's not my screenshot, but yeah that's the pink punk skin.

is this a real thing? do people actually notice the curves and fanservice in competitive multiplayer games while playing? i'm always too focused on the actual game to pay attention to that

Before the match starts, I'll go around as Torb hammering on random asses including MEKA ass for fun. But after that, there's usually not much time for that shit, the other team is always respawning, always coming.
It's actually kinda neat that the game keeps you busy at all times and there's little to no downtime during a match.

Well when you and the symmetra are running to the defense you don't have much else to watch. Might as well enjoy the show.

Why are you #triggered by butts, user?

butts are smelly

Normally yes. But this is the wonders of 2d!

friendly reminder that this guy posted 300+ for an entire month on the cynical thread

i like shawnteys butt. i bet if i rub it id get a wish

I stand before you today a broken man, Holla Forums.

I tell you I'm sick to my stomach of Overwatch's cancerous meta and rampant unbalanced gameplay.

It seems every match I play goes something like this

I swear every match it's the same shit. Fucking Hanzo and his heat-seeking arrows that headshot you from a mile away. Yet when ==I== play Hanzo I can't hit a goddamn thing.

Fucking Mei and her goddamn ice bullshit. She can run straight up to any tank and fuck their shit up from every angle.

Toblerone jerks off in a corner while his turret destroys everything.

And no matter what you do, Bastion always gets play of the game. No exceptions.

I don't know what the fuck to do, Holla Forums. I've just….had enough.

Sounds like you suck hard at this game. No surprise, plenty of people suck at games here on Holla Forums.

I will agree that Mei needs a nerf to her ice. Perhaps to range or maybe speed of icing.

I feel like there's some big joke I'm missing when it comes to Hanzo. Surely nobody can snipe THAT efficiently with a fucking bow and arrow?

This fucker one-shots me from insane distances every game.

I don't want to be that guy right now, but it honestly feels like the majority of Hanzo players are cheating somehow.

The best thing to do is just to keep moving. Jumping and shit. All the snipers in this game thrive off of less energetic players.

The only exception to Bastions getting PotG is when they've actually done something worthy of it.

it seems this game favors people who lag. all of my most difficult games the enemy zigs and zags unnaturally fast and kills you behind corners

also yes, "teh hax" is most definitely a thing in overwatch

If you're even seeing Meis in games you're in low elo, she's the worst character in the game. And bastions are easy to kill. The only advice I can give you is to git gud.

i rarely ever see bastions or meis in my games any more but every time there is a bastion hes getting quad kills on my team unless i find him first. matchmaking is worse than the holocaust. i may have to swallow my pride or a gallon of semen and actually start sniping like a gay since they seem to have an answer to everything.

I was rank 63 yesterday, back down to 59 after some bad losses.

I've found competitive to be a fair bit better matchmaking-wise, but to be honest I only played a few solo games before getting picked up by 5-mans.

To be completely honest I've had more luck in solo queue than with groups for the most part.

Mei the worst character? Are you kidding?

I'd sooner give that title to Zenyatta or Symmetra. They are literally useless.

Mei on the other hand is a fucking pain in the ass to deal with no matter who you're playing.

I'd give that to McCree or Hanzo, both are just flat out worse than the alternatives (soldier and widow respectively). Even Zen at least brings something unique.

Mei is insanely powerful in the right hands. One of the hardest heroes to use well though, ice wall is probably the most important thing to it.

Good mouse. Low sensitivity. Large mouse mat. Mouse acceleration fix. Move arm for turning, move wrist for tiny adjustments. Aim training. Aim training. Aim training. Aim training.

shes not awful she just lacks flexibility and damage. i think more than anything the maps are just not designed for her.
strangely enough considering her abundance of warm clothing, egypt is one of her best maps.
i wish she would take her clothes off on that map

Hanimura

id say its a mediocre map for her. there are few map features for her to take advantage of.
i think any instance where shes "forced" to rely on her icicle is a bad one for her. she needs the option to break line of sight and close the distance even if she doesnt intend to jump in the fray. in those situations theres also more opportunity to be a larger nuisance with ice walls as well as making aggressing on the mei much more of a risk.

The icewalls at the first point choke though, Blizzard too when the enemy team wants to push in.

thats true, if they break past the gate she has a much harder time but many games just end right there. worst map by a mile

So has anyone tried Ana in the PTR?

Her healing is alright, but the damage is absolutely pathetic. She only does 90 and cannot headshot.

I would guess her main role to be kill denial. When the person you are targetting suddenly and unexpectedly gets healed for 90 it can instantly turn the tables in a way that more predictable healing like lucio or mercy can't.

No mobility, but the instant self-heal (E at her feet, this is the only way she can self heal at all) and potentially the sleep dart can make her pretty hard to kill

i havent played ptr so i can only really theorytalk with you, were at bump limit so whatever.
90ish dps on a hitscan weapon for such a powerful healer may not be something to scoff at, especially since she doesnt have to switch weapons to go from healing to damaging, which is a pretty big deal ask any mercy, although she will still have to choose one or the other unlike lucio and zenyatta.
dont forget her grenade does a bit of damage, doubles friendly healing and prevents enemy healing for 5 seconds, thats half the cooldown. at 75 heal a shot without the grenade buff and about 1 shot per second her healing should dwarf mercy even if you arent hitting every shot. on paper she looks kind of bullshit

As a sniper I feel she's completely useless. 90 damage simply isn't enough to pick off targets at long range. It's alright in defense or contributing to a firefight, but zenyatta outperforms her in that regard.

Her healing could be alright, but she's more vulnerable and less reliable. Her ult really doesn't seem to be game-changing either. Really Genji is enough of a threat when ulting he doesn't really need the help

Actually you're right, Zenyatta's pretty bad. But with the new buffs he won't be at least.
Symmetra's actually very good however, although niche - she essentially provides an extra Mercy res for the first defense point as well as a fuckton of damage (she's very dangerous if you don't kill her immediately when trying to take a point).

With the minor Soldier nerf and Mcree buff people are thinking Mcree might overtake Soldier again as midrange and anti-air champ.

Mei however really isn't a threat at all - she can barely take out one enemy, let alone aid in a teamfight. Any character with a mobility option can easily escape her, and those who can't should be with teammates.

She's a complete non-threat. People even think she shuts down Genjis, she's a minor annoyance at best.

It's possible. Really seems like the wrong niche for him to fall into. I was talking about how they perform right now though on live.

Symmetra is more than an extra mercy res. The teleporter is best for covering those solo deaths that Mercy shouldn't be wasting her revive on, which means Mercy will be much more likely to get a 4-5 res on point thanks to everyone being alive together until a full wipe.

not on its own, but i bet youll see a ton of her at higher more coordinated levels of play. nobody will be able to resist those sheer numbers.

the only time ive died to symmetra in the past 3 weeks was when i punched through the hanamura gate as soldier and rushed up the left side to the large health pack in the small building. go back outside to escort more allies through, symmetra is just finishing off a dva and i let her get in range without considering that she just used dva to ultra charge her weapon. she wasnt even damaged! of course it would be a fucking dva that sets me up like this.

the weapon spread nerf concerns me, i wonder how bad it is. will i notice it if im not using a script?

I guess I should revise that to 'symmetra is dangerous if people ignore her', which they often do in pubs. And then she'll be more of a danger to you because of your idiot teammates letting her charge.

Embed related for new 76 spread. Basically means you actually have to burst fire, at absolute worst it'd be about 20% less DPS at mid-long range I think?

that looks like closer to a 50% DPS loss, the delay is almost equal to the burst duration.

20% is a lot of percent. whyd they do this? that looks terrible. ive never heard a single complaint about soldier 76 aside from those transitioning from tf2 saying a hitscan character like this was ridiculous.
i hope the reasoning isnt to "increase mcrees viability"

From a rough look, I think it only took him about one more second to empty the mag. Unless you're comparing the DPS loss to automatic firing.

This is why I trust only myself to play Mercy.

Overwatch, huh? So, what's that? Is that like Dota except it's a first person shooter?

You're late and you're stale.

The reason for it was because he was always meant to be subject to spread but if you just spam LMB you get full-auto fire with no bullet spread. Making the mechanic pointless.

Guess I'll just wait for season 2 and start over.

your first mistake was playing competitive by yourself.

form a party of people you know and trust, THEN lay competitive.

because that's what everyone else is doing, and that's why you keep losing.

overwatch is gay
fyuck you jo

asdfghjkl;

why triggered? i just wanted to know if that was a real thing cause i could never understand it due to aforementioned reasons.

SOON

I can't wait for the additional sensitivity options. Decimals will allow me to get into a sweet spot between being able to turn fast and aiming precisely. Currently it feels like I'm either turning too much or too little when it comes to hitting anyone.