Quick! I need all the links proving Israel-ISIS connections–

Quick! I need all the links proving Israel-ISIS connections–

I know there is flowting list of links. I can redpill many people, quick!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3261603/Don-t-make-worse-Helicopters-drop-leaflets-ISIS-rebel-fighters-warning-ahead-huge-Russian-backed-ground-offensive.html
breakingisraelnews.com/23489/isis-nothing-israel/#L2kyluYPujBrppFI.97
consortiumnews.com/2014/11/05/the-silence-of-the-israelis-on-isis/
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182632
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/08/israel-and-origins-of-islamic-state.html
blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2014/10/21/heres-why-israel-loses-no-sleep-over-islamic-state/
palestinechronicle.com/fighting-islamic-state-is-not-the-israeli-priority/#.VKQr8SusWSo
haaretz.com/news/world/.premium-1.605097
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.kr/2015/12/islamic-state-propaganda-videos-on-jews.html
almasdarnews.com/article/israeli-intelligence-chief-not-want-isis-defeat-syria/
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717
ibtimes.co.in/un-report-israel-regular-contact-syrian-rebels-including-isis-616404
timesofisrael.com/yaalon-i-would-prefer-islamic-state-to-iran-in-syria/
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4755215,00.html
reuters.com/article/us-un-assembly-israel-idUSKCN0HO1U220140930
ibtimes.com/syrian-general-accuses-israel-collaborating-isis-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-1740800
xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-does-isis-only-fight-israels-enemies-and-why-do-they-have-so-much-in-common/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/01/19/israeli-defense-minister-if-i-had-to-choose-between-iran-and-isis-id-choose-isis/
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Head-of-Syrian-army-after-alleged-airstrikes-(((Our
jpost.com/Middle-East/Senior-army-source-Western-rush-to-work-with-radical-Shiites-to-fight-Islamic-State-a-mistake-380355
ibtimes.co.uk/israel-cooperating-isis-al-qaeda-golan-heights-says-syrian-chief-negotiator-1555473
richardsilverstein.com/2014/12/20/israel-embraces-syrian-islamist-extremists/
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.630359
csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2014/1207/UN-reports-Israeli-support-for-Syria-rebels
usnews.com/news/articles/2015/02/27/why-did-israel-decide-to-support-syrian-rebels
richardsilverstein.com/2015/04/27/idf-lies-about-its-syria-attacks/
timesofisrael.com/idf-medics-seen-treating-syrian-rebels-in-new-video/
israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/24453/Default.aspx
foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/49618-141103-moderate-syrian-rebels-say-they-protect-israeli-border
nytimes.com/aponline/2015/12/01/world/middleeast/ap-ml-israel-syria.html
wsj.com/articles/al-qaeda-a-lesser-evil-syria-war-pulls-u-s-israel-apart-1426169708
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Syrian-rebels-call-on-(((Our
jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-(((Our
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-(((Our
english.al-akhbar.com/node/22065
news.antiwar.com/2014/10/15/israeli-dm-were-aiding-syrian-rebels-to-keep-al-qaeda-away-from-border/
timesofisrael.com/syrian-rebel-leader-thanks-pm-for-standing-by-wounded/
thenational.ae/world/revealed-how-syrian-rebels-seek-medical-help-from-an-unlikely-source-in-israel#full
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html
businessinsider.com/its-not-too-late-to-empower-the-moderate-rebels-of-syria-2014-10
pastebin.com/jn3E70rr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off JIDF

Good luck.

ISIS STANDS FOR ISREALI SECRET INTELLIGENCE SERVICE

Who's got the John McCain connection? I'm shocked at my own lack of exposing pics

Of course Israel is behind the Islamic Caliphate as they always have been, they know full well the Sunni Arab will do any of their wishes, that's why it was created as a deterrent to Christian expansion into Semitic lands. If the Jews can remove all other forms of Islam such as Shai and Alawhite then they'll wield a fighting force so terrible only a unified Europe could push it back. That's why the Sunnis are going after Qatar now and need Assad dead, and never forget the death of Persia/Iran to reunite the continuum.

To be honest OP needs more harden proof for this to be used against normalfags.

It is simple

Stability in the middle east is bad for Israel. The most obvious reason being that they are occupying Syria in the Golan Heights, and if Syria returns to stability, they will try to take it back

Someone post the links, I need them as well.

Putin Tells Everyone Exactly Who Created ISIS

Don't make it worse for yourselves:
Helicopters drop leaflets on ISIS and rebel fighters warning them to give up now ahead of huge Russian-backed ground offensive

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3261603/Don-t-make-worse-Helicopters-drop-leaflets-ISIS-rebel-fighters-warning-ahead-huge-Russian-backed-ground-offensive.html

ISRAEL AND ISIS
ISIS has Nothing to do with Israel

The Silence of the Israelis on ISIS

ISIS: Fighting 'Infidels' Takes Precedence

Israel and the Origins of the Islamic State
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/08/israel-and-origins-of-islamic-state.html

Here's why Israel loses no Sleep over Islamic State
blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2014/10/21/heres-why-israel-loses-no-sleep-over-islamic-state/

Fighting 'Islamic State' is not the Israeli Priority
palestinechronicle.com/fighting-islamic-state-is-not-the-israeli-priority/#.VKQr8SusWSo

Why the Islamic State isn't in any Rush to attack Israel

Islamic State's Propaganda Videos on the Jews and Israel
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.kr/2015/12/islamic-state-propaganda-videos-on-jews.html

Israeli Intelligence Chief: We do not want ISIS Defeat in Syria

West making Big Mistake in fighting ISIS, says Senior Israeli Officer

UN Report: Israel in Regular Contact with Syrian Rebels including ISIS
ibtimes.co.in/un-report-israel-regular-contact-syrian-rebels-including-isis-616404

Israeli Defense Minister: I would prefer Islamic State to Iran in Syria

Israeli Defense Minister: In choice between Iran and ISIS, I prefer ISIS

Israeli Prime Minister tries to shift Focus from Islamic State to Iran at UN

Syrian General accuses Israel of Collaborating with ISIS, Al Qaeda-Linked Rebels
ibtimes.com/syrian-general-accuses-israel-collaborating-isis-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-1740800

Why Does ISIS only Fight Israel's Enemies? And why do they have so much in Common?
xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-does-isis-only-fight-israels-enemies-and-why-do-they-have-so-much-in-common/

Israeli Defense Minister: If I had to choose between Iran and ISIS, I'd choose ISIS
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/01/19/israeli-defense-minister-if-i-had-to-choose-between-iran-and-isis-id-choose-isis/

Head of Syrian Army after alleged Airstrikes: Israel working with ISIS and Al-Qaida
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Head-of-Syrian-army-after-alleged-airstrikes-(((Our Greatest Ally)))-working-with-ISIS-and-al-Qaida-383907

Senior IDF Source: Western Rush to Work with Shi'ites to Fight Islamic State a 'Mistake'
jpost.com/Middle-East/Senior-army-source-Western-rush-to-work-with-radical-Shiites-to-fight-Islamic-State-a-mistake-380355

Israel Co-Operating with ISIS and Al-Qaeda in Golan Heights says Syrian Chief Negotiator
ibtimes.co.uk/israel-cooperating-isis-al-qaeda-golan-heights-says-syrian-chief-negotiator-1555473

ISRAEL AND SYRIAN REBELS
IDF Embraces Syrian Islamist Extremists

UN Reveals Israeli Links with Syrian Rebels

UN Reports Israeli Support for Syria Rebels
csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2014/1207/UN-reports-Israeli-support-for-Syria-rebels

Why Did Israel Decide to Support Syrian Rebels?
usnews.com/news/articles/2015/02/27/why-did-israel-decide-to-support-syrian-rebels

IDF Lies about its Increasing Syria Intervention

IDF Medics seen Treating Syrian Rebels in New Video

Syrian Rebels thank (((Netanyahu))) for Israel's Compassion

Exclusive: Israel is Tending to Wounded Syrian Rebels
foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/

Moderate Syrian Rebels say they Protect Israeli Border
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/49618-141103-moderate-syrian-rebels-say-they-protect-israeli-border

(((Netanyahu))) Says Israel Acts in Syria 'From Time to Time'

Al Qaeda a Lesser Evil? Syria War Pulls U.S., Israel Apart
wsj.com/articles/al-qaeda-a-lesser-evil-syria-war-pulls-u-s-israel-apart-1426169708

Syrian Rebels call on Israel to Bomb Hezbollah-Iran-Syria Positions
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Syrian-rebels-call-on-(((Our Greatest Ally)))-to-bomb-Hezbollah-Iran-Syria-positions-390896

Report: Israel treating Al-Qaida Fighters Wounded in Syria Civil War
jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-(((Our Greatest Ally)))-treating-al-Qaida-fighters-wounded-in-Syria-civil-war-393862

New UN Report reveals Collaboration between Israel and Syrian Rebels
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-(((Our Greatest Ally)))-and-Syrian-rebels-383926

Israeli Analyst confirms Link between Israel, 'Moderate' Syrian Rebels

Israeli DM: We're aiding Syrian Rebels to keep Al-Qaeda away from Border
news.antiwar.com/2014/10/15/israeli-dm-were-aiding-syrian-rebels-to-keep-al-qaeda-away-from-border/

Syrian Rebel Leader thanks Israeli Prime Minister for standing by Wounded

Revealed: How Syrian Rebels seek Medical help from an Unlikely Source in Israel
thenational.ae/world/revealed-how-syrian-rebels-seek-medical-help-from-an-unlikely-source-in-israel#full

Video Footage shows Israeli Commandos rescuing wounded Islamic Militant Syrian Rebels
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html

Israel is Cautiously Arming Syria's Rebels — and has a Fragile Unspoken Truce with an Al Qaeda Affiliate
businessinsider.com/its-not-too-late-to-empower-the-moderate-rebels-of-syria-2014-10

congratulations retard, all instances where there should be Israel on the links, were replaced by (((Our Greatest Ally))), thus breaking some of the links

good thing they can't read

Oh no, too hard to replace text.

Oh no, the 2 seconds it would take to correct could take forever…

Fuck off projecting kike

Here's what I got
ISIS has Nothing to do with Israel

The Silence of the Israelis on ISIS

ISIS: Fighting 'Infidels' Takes Precedence

Israel and the Origins of the Islamic State

Here's why Israel loses no Sleep over Islamic State

Fighting 'Islamic State' is not the Israeli Priority

Why the Islamic State isn't in any Rush to attack Israel

Islamic State's Propaganda Videos on the Jews and Israel

Israeli Intelligence Chief: We do not want ISIS Defeat in Syria

West making Big Mistake in fighting ISIS, says Senior Israeli Officer

Israeli Defense Minister: I would prefer Islamic State to Iran in Syria

Israeli Defense Minister: In choice between Iran and ISIS, I prefer ISIS

Israeli Prime Minister tries to shift Focus from Islamic State to Iran at UN

/Head-of-Syrian-army-after-alleged-airstrikes-(((Our Greatest Ally)))-working-with-ISIS-and-al-Qaida-383907

Senior IDF Source: Western Rush to Work with Shi'ites to Fight Islamic State a 'Mistake'

Israel Co-Operating with ISIS and Al-Qaeda in Golan Heights says Syrian Chief Negotiator

ISRAEL AND SYRIAN REBEL
IDF Embraces Syrian Islamist Extremists

UN Reveals Israeli Links with Syrian Rebels

UN Reports Israeli Support for Syria Rebels

Why Did Israel Decide to Support Syrian Rebels?

IDF Lies about its Increasing Syria Intervention

IDF Medics seen Treating Syrian Rebels in New Video

Syrian Rebels thank (((Netanyahu))) for Israel's Compassion

Exclusive: Israel is Tending to Wounded Syrian Rebels

Moderate Syrian Rebels say they Protect Israeli Border

(((Netanyahu))) Says Israel Acts in Syria 'From Time to Time'

Al Qaeda a Lesser Evil? Syria War Pulls U.S., Israel Apart

Syrian Rebels call on Israel to Bomb Hezbollah-Iran-Syria Positions
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Syrian-rebels-call-on-(((Our Greatest Ally)))-to-bomb-Hezbollah-Iran-Syria-positions-390896

Report: Israel treating Al-Qaida Fighters Wounded in Syria Civil War
jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-(((Our Greatest Ally)))-treating-al-Qaida-fighters-wounded-in-Syria-civil-war-393862

New UN Report reveals Collaboration between Israel and Syrian Rebels
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-(((Our Greatest Ally)))-and-Syrian-rebels-383926

Israeli Analyst confirms Link between Israel, 'Moderate' Syrian Rebels

Israeli DM: We're aiding Syrian Rebels to keep Al-Qaeda away from Border

Syrian Rebel Leader thanks Israeli Prime Minister for standing by Wounded

Revealed: How Syrian Rebels seek Medical help from an Unlikely Source in Israel

Video Footage shows Israeli Commandos rescuing wounded Islamic Militant Syrian Rebels

Israel is Cautiously Arming Syria's Rebels — and has a Fragile Unspoken Truce with an Al Qaeda Affiliate

2 seconds too long for most people it seems

Here's you go:
pastebin.com/jn3E70rr

If you're stupid enough to use that on a regular basis that's your own problem.

There is an awesome video which was kikeholed that showed ISIS and co getting direct assistance from IDF on the Syrian/ISISrael border.
Anyone have it?