Happening - Aegean quake shakes buildings in Greece and Turkey, one dead

Aegean quake shakes buildings in Greece and Turkey, one dead

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map

reuters.com/article/us-greece-quake-idUSKBN1931LE
archive.fo/hFTO4

Is something major happening tectonic wise?

Also note the location - right on the Greek/Turkey border

This could create significant issues and tension at a time when Turkey is flexing muscle in the middle east and when greece still has that right wing presence.

Also note that the islands near the quake used to be part of the Ottoman empire..
It will be interesting to see what happens when these islands are brought to the attention of Greek/Turkey social media.

Could also be relevant to this thread:

Sheeit, more people die when I get my martini shaked.

It's the location and possible tectonic movement that is important here.
That area doesn't have quakes that big unless something bigger is about to happen.

Last time something massive happened in that area - the bronze age collapse occurred.

There will be a lot of stronger earthquakes in europ.
Plates are moving again

Next big thing should be in italy or turkey. Since one in italy already happened, it will be turks this time.

I feel something big coming.
The energy in the air or something.

Like it's the calm before the storm.

Give it a year. These things move slowly.

More accurately 8 months.

Dam, iv been unusually tense all day. More than i normaly am on a bad day, like iv been waiting for somthing all day and i dont know what it is or what im supposed to do.

Wise anons will have made their peace, repented and given themselves to the 1 true God already. If you have not and have been calling cartoon frogs God or a man God or anything except the God that created all things God it really wouldn't hurt you to do that now.
Some of us have been feeling this for quite some time now.

It ain't over for Italy until the Vatican is drowning in lava.

Told you it was coming

Prepare your anuses.

Get the fuck outta here, noob

So an 8-headed serpent on the left and a face on the right?

Shameful display, worst quake ever

Well, here in Lesvos a village was flattened completely.
That's where the 1 death comes from.

I see. But still;
whoever made that quake should harakiri himself for being such a noob-ass faggot

It's a tectonic phenomeno not a happening.

Turks are such faggots that want to have a naval exercise western of the island now, claerly in hellenic waters, and after this disaster. Goes to show how much of a fag they are, we helped them in 1999, when even their naval base was obliterated by an earthquake. Also, Spanish are huge faggots too, for acccepting these NAVTEX that go against the rules.

The LA earthquake is happening this week

Screen grab this

you dont know things

Poseidon is upset, and must be appeased.

THE QUAKE PLAN I JUST FILLED WITH THE AEGEAN SEA LISTS…

could this be what Baba Vanga predicted???

SHAKE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES

God? or do you mean (((YHWH))), whose true name is Samael the blind? The one who believes he is The All when he is not able to see that there is much more to reality than the material. No thank you, not worshiping that one.

Could you provide a source that goes into more detail about the connection between YHWH and Samael? I hadn't heard of this until now, so the first thing that pops into my mind is Azathoth–another blind, idiot with grand power over material existence.

This Zoroastrian (Zarathustra) religion of inversion appears to me as a final confidence in human capability for reason. That is, it is the human maintaining logos, instead of logos maintaining the human.

The Wisdom of the ancient Greeks, before the progressive Persians, is that they do not give special treatment to one esoteric phenomenon of themselves, but treats them all with advancement toward excellence. The Persian concentration on truth is misguided. Tomorrow, there may arise some conditions which throw intellect completely out of favor. Rejecting the more 'reptilian' or 'primitive' aspects, neglecting them for the sake of the 'rational logos' is unwise.

The 'trickster' concentrates on lies because they want you in the paradigm of absolutist true/false - lie/truth. Destroying social confidence in the social commons is a way of increasing obsession in 'rationality' and language, over hereditary nobility.

It is not 'evil' though - its imposition of hardship is appropriate. The humans which break from being unable to handle the chaos are not very important. The important humans are the ones which overcome.

The leveling is toward a hedonist/desperate paradigm. One without any capabiltiy for long-term thought at all. Those that can overcome the dying will of deceivers, who can expose the lies with a spiritual humility toward reliance on 'truth' but still with potency, will be successful.

The ideal is to utilize rationality for truth without being tricked by the novelty of one's own imagination, without completely rejecting imagination at the same time.
Affirming every detour and countenancing it, but not immediately trusting it.

The liar is always an absolutist about their commitment to minimizing personal cost.

The liar says openly they are fighting lies - and mistake their own personal trouble with a cosmic venture.

The 'secular' pursuit against untruth is nihilistic, itself.

Only in a world unconstrained by worldly hostility, in civilized environments, does humility cease being a virtue.

The deities are there to obscure knowledge.

Absolute ignorance is the "same" as absolute knowledge. Gods are a tool for making ourselves response-able to reality. That is, knowledge utilizes an aspect of the self to make what is perceived, similar. Again, in nature, you see this with marking of territory: cats and dogs marking with their scent and apes/humans marking through touch and memory*. Marking serves not only the purpose of warding off others or inviting others, but familiarity for self. A way of putting oneself in the world to increase confidence.

What the Persians did, with Zarathustra, was discover an inversion of ignorance. Not Pagan, but Persian. This concept of inverted ignorance necessarily took with it an aspect of self, as all (markings) of knowledge take. This is where you get the idea of one having ownership over or entitlement to every little/last thing.

Pagan Gods have an aspect of humility to them that the Persian deity does not. That humility is an absence of the inversion of ignorance. It is not either/or, binary, with Pagan deities.
Are the external world patterns imperfect, or our recognition as patterns, imperfect? What is the Persian view of this?

(*Humans are also visual, so they created trinkets out of enemy skulls or tribal warpaint as a way of marking territory as well. Height is another aspect of this, as it is a way of marking territory when other humans can see someone who is tall presiding over an area. Female attraction to height comes may in part be due to this.)

The intellect may be the best you have for touching at objective truth, but to claim it is perfect at its task is foolish. There are other things which to pursue than just truth, and more primitive forms of homeostatizing behaviors (psychological, physiological, psycho-physical, instincto-intellectual) are just as ennobling.

It is perhaps the case that no materialist explanation is without fault or exception and therefor is susceptible to Cartesian doubt. Such is the case with Persian science. A man can say, materially, that man himself is the prism through which he accesses the other-world but the complaints of the shepherds and the sheep will be an accusation against he who says it - declaring that he is biased, then, in that very perception, against their material "objectivity".

Holy fuck (((they're))) not even trying to be subtle about pushing their agenda anymore

Lurk a history book sometime, newfag.

YHWH, The cube of Saturn….

It occurred in the middle of the Aegean Sea. Still it was felt all the way up to Constantinople. There's going to be a large-scale earthquake there soon, many people have been forecasting it. All the unplanned roach slums and ugly sandnigger skyscrapers built on shitty foundation will crumble along with the minarets dirtying the Hagia Sophia.

Also why did this turn into an esoteric circlejerk?

(checked)
Then Anatolia will taken back from the turk.

Good Luck Kueku-chan !

(checked)
This is sounding like a HAARP operation.

Fuck those guys.

If it isn't HAARP, I await the six million dead in Tel Aviv due to an apocalyptic earthquake.

PRAISE POSEIDON