Heroin Use? Juvenile Record? For Recruits, Police Forgive Past Sins

Heroin Use? Juvenile Record? For Recruits, Police Forgive Past Sins
Are you cleanshaven and tattoo-free? What’s your credit score? What about marijuana — ever inhaled?

Becoming a police officer has long depended on having the right answers to questions like these.

But with killings by officers forcing a public reckoning over whether the police deserve to be seen automatically as the good guys, departments in major cities are struggling to fill thousands of openings: 1,000 in Chicago, nearly 300 in Phoenix and 200 in Detroit. And with the additional mandate to become as diverse as the communities they serve, police departments are rethinking recruitment standards once considered sacrosanct.

New Orleans, with more than 400 openings, no longer automatically disqualifies those who have injected heroin or smoked crack. Aurora, Colo., has stopped using military-style running tests, but now checks how quickly candidates can get out of a squad car.

Pittsburgh, accused of discriminating against black applicants, recently updated its hiring criteria to include integrity, dependability and “cultural competence,” or the ability to incorporate diverse perspectives.

Continue reading the main story
RELATED COVERAGE

Mostly White Forces in Mostly Black Towns: Police Struggle for Racial Diversity SEPT. 9, 2014

Obama Calls for Changes in Policing After Task Force Report MARCH 2, 2015

Long Taught to Use Force, Police Warily Learn to De-escalate JUNE 27, 2015
John Lozoya, a senior commander with the St. Paul Police Department, said law enforcement now had little choice but to modernize.

“In the past, recruitment has been based on a 1950s model: six feet tall, right out of the military,” he said. “But as we’ve evolved as a society, we realize we’re not like that. We had to look at our hiring practices. We had to adapt.”

nytimes.com/2017/06/12/us/police-departments-american-history.html

Criminal Trash who will hump the Thin Blue Line as a shield is exactly what they want in recruits. They don't want anyone who would narc.

A corrupt police force will bring about reclamation. In time the police whom whites feel obligated to follow will become Muslims, Niggers and degenerates ever so more and the purer race will not be commanded by the lesser.

I wonder if it is legal to pay the criminals to sterilise themselves? I am thinking that we crowdfund this voluntary sterilisation programs.

Steroid use is never an issue

This is a definite line where whites will rise up. The collapse of White obedience and respect to law will unleash a new age.
White children will simply not be raised to obey authority for white nationalist reasons.

….or just flood them with white recruits, and dont let it happen

I blink in disbelief, but I know this is the world we live in. I can't be a cop because of a heart defect that causes fibrillation and occasionally stops my heart for a few minutes at a time, but my criminal record is clean, and so are my veins, nasal passage, digestive tract, liver, and lungs. It's not hard to avoid being a fucking druggie. Would the police be considered even more (((racist))) in their hiring practices if they only took people with no felony convictions?

Outside of property crime and the odd violence, whites don't need police or policing. The coming economic collapse will make it that much easier for them to reclaim their communities when there aren't budgets for brown wannabe cops.

Sorry, but that legitimately is worse than drug use. You can and probably will just drop dead at a moments notice

That's the problem, jews always throw that in white's faces, even though its always niggers who incarcerate themselves with drugs/assaults/general niggardry.

Oh fuck off, this is the least of our concerns when you consider how safe the city is in comparison with the roadkill that surrounds the region in regards to major cities. Fuck off and fix the roads.

Yep, which is why I work for a telecom. They genuinely don't care if I drop dead. Hell, I have a couple times, but usually hitting the floor without being able to catch myself is enough to thump my heart back into normal rhythm. Factory jobs would show me the door before I even signed my name at the bottom of the application so they don't get an OSHA hit every time I fall down.

Don't forget their practice of pulling (((as a white man/woman, we need to stop being racist))), then in the same raspy, whistling breath that was snorted through their cavern-like probosces, turn right around and proclaim their pride in being jewish in a different twatter/fecesbook post.

Shittsburgh/Armpittsburgh needs to be rebuilt from the ground up. The city planning commission was on some kind of drugs when they decided to make most of the streets one-way, then have them all go uphill.

Holy shit, isn't there an implant or chest rig or something they can put in you that automatically zaps you back online?

If I could afford that kind of treatment, I wouldn't live on fullchan. Also, having this kind of problem just makes you wish you wouldn't come back when your heart stops. Being revived from prolonged clinical death is fucking excruciating.

Why do you have a heart defect?

.yahoo.com/news/judge-finds-boston-police-test-discriminated-against-minorities-142050977.html

Boston and its surrounding towns have become a multicultural dung-pile over the last 5 years. My nice little town has been turned into something resembling New York, and it keeps getting worse.

Why are anons not flooding these sort of positions? Just desert/sabotage if shit goes awry.

I mean I can understand real shitholes like Detroit but surely some of the other locations are reasonably ok?

I wish I never got a fucking tattoo. Best way to remove it?

I am glad I never did. Frickin' laser beams, apparently.

And the never ending pursuit to turn America into Brazil 2.0 continues unabated.

Yeah, in cities that were already shit for decades. It's nothing that new.

At least you got one voluntarily. I woke up with one my "friends" gave me, after a night out. yeah yeah former blackout drinking degenerate, but I NEVER wanted a tattoo, not even before I became redpilled

Its only cities with high dindu populations that are having a hard time getting people. The well to do mostly white towns in my state have no problem getting cops.

Departments around me have rules put in place that favor in town applicants over out of town applicants. And for positions like Chief and other admin its actually required that they live in town.

If Tyrone cant afford to live in my town then he isn't going to get on my police force.

Daily Reminder

Recruits with an IQ that is too high are turned away.

youre just asking for an actual corruption and misconduct scandal instead of a made up one

thats weird
i thought for the USA military they are tightening standards

police officers are civilians dipshit

do you have a bachelors in criminology?

you see when a mommy and daddy love each other very much and one or both of them have a recessive set of genes that by themselves don't cause any issues to the parents…..

are you even white
i said thats weird and mentioned a related occupation

Hell, why not join? You get some training and you get to incarcerate a lot of minorities. Statistically thats who you'd be dealing with the majority of the time. Sounds fun. Sign me up.

if your in some sorta cuck nation maybe

Reminds me of the Turner Diaries. Getting violent groids and drugged up commies to be police officers. Obviously they want them to be as ineffectual as possible.

I hope Anons realize that this is the development of an American Red Army.

men with guns paid to protect

A lot of other things have to blindly happen without opposition before that ever becomes real.

law enforcement doesnt protect anything

Does military intervention in foreign countries that isn't conquest protect anything?
The redpill is upon you.

jew interests

law enforcement has no obligation to actually protect anything or anyone, supreme court says so

Very true. Police aren't and never were protectors - a useful meme to for the masses. They are enforcers for the state, nothing more, nothing less, and I say that as someone generally sympathetic to them.

HEIL HITLER

checked

True although I've noticed that police don't seem to actively look to assream the citizens in ethnically homogenous states like Japan. It really becomes a problem with cops have to militarize to face the consequences of violent "migrant" populations.

RELATED COVERAGE
Stop sliding you faggot, this board isn't some news dump feed.

Go to Poland, you will see it.

If the local or state tax is voluntary then perhaps they will take the things serious but who know?

So? The point is to have men inside, with access to the armory.

Shitskin cities will get worse? Wow how amazing

The white people would rather to be within their race than to live in a shitskin infested towns and cities.