Alex Jones preparing to take a dive soon

youtu.be/AuAGd1sGChI

It seems like he is acting especially odd lately with Megyn Kelley interview, like as if he was an actor and his director told him to start acting like he's lost his mind.

I think they're preparing a big public melt down for him.

The propaganda is getting increasingly complicated. Who can defend against this level of manipulation, what hope is there

When will this war on the mind of the common people end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AuAGd1sGChI
youtube.com/watch?v=cQRZvnGp1Gs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No shit. REALLY? Get the fuck out of here and never come back you stupid faggot.

>if he was an actor

Is it your first day?

You know Alex prolly got at least a blowjob from Megyn

>youtu.be/AuAGd1sGChI

shit thread OP kill yourself

Do you think a career lesbian like her could really handle that much male vitality?

topkek. Hey she did almost as good as Oliver Stone which isn't exactly something to brag about for that fucking kike. I can sort of guess what Putin is trying to do so I guess it's alright. Let the US media make fools of themselves once more.

Not a chance. They want America and anglo countries to push further right.
Then they'll inundate Europe with migrants.
Then they'll hope the anglo countries act like caretakers of the shitskins.

This is all to cope with climate issues and a lack of water.
Oh and probably Greater Israel.

She's begging to be split in half like a piece of lumber.

The shabbo's goy was batshit from day one. I haven't forgotten about his Joker impersonation and Zionism bullshit.
He's the Number 1 water filter merchant, nothing else. You need to wear a bullshit filter and extra layer of skin if you want to read his trite. Also do your own god damn homework.

stopthecrime.net/docs/William_Cooper-Behold_a_Pale_Horse1991.pdf
Funny how Ol' Alex says "Silent weapons for quite wars."
The Almonds roll on that one.

ITT: Newfags who don't even know the kind of crazy shit jones said when he was still known as a conspiracy theorist, not an alt lite shill

Daily reminder that Alex Jones censored Cooper for talking about the JQ

You're trolling, right?

Checked
Oh I know good sir. Leave it to a thief to masquerade as a savior to take another man's work for his own. All to create the falsehood; he himself is the one who knows all the answers.

Fuck
To reiterate; William Cooper is a good man. Alex is a fake. A puppet. Taking the works of others as his own.
I still laugh at the memes though. Good stuff.

I don't want to leave this thread on a bad note. It be a bit hard for some to completely disbelieve in the illusion. House of glass and what not.
Humor makes the repill go down softer.
Polite sage.

I agree OP, and I monitor infowars for amusement purposes and to see what they're shilling to the altright and conspiracy crowd. I think they are positioning Cernokike to take over, and become the new Alex Jones. It could also be that he's just had enough.

HUMAN ANIMAL HYBRIDS PEOPLE!

We are, quite literally, just getting started user. Buckle the fuck up.

Full video: youtube.com/watch?v=cQRZvnGp1Gs

Above vid, just linking w/ embed here for convenience.

Really makes you think are just fighting Jews or also Jewish supercomputers? Most of the chips people use on Holla Forums are by Jews too.

Filterman spent all of his political capital on Trump. It took him over a decade to accumulate it and he's wasting it all on Trump.

Sounds reasonable. But proof? It's been mentioned in both interviews with putin and jones that she spent the entire day with them. Seems reasonable that they would keep a sex controversy in reserve in case they need a distraction at some point.

I look at it as the (((Deep State))) is burning all of their assets in an attempt to stop Trump from turning over the table and ruining their blackmail/pedo/murder/power game. None of these guys outing themselves as deep state pawns are going to have any credibility left in the long term, they are just trying to do as much immediate damage as they can and damn the consquences.

lol, there's no way any of that shit is real.

HOLEEEE SHIT

People still watch/hear him? He was so 2010!

He is the Glenn Beekk tier.

Sorry but I am on mobile now and I can't post the webm.

Glenn Beck is cringe crazy, Alex Jones is entertainingly crazy. Like a train wreck. Just treat his broadcast as a comedy show.

Under rated post

saging, because I got burnt with a slide earlier and not taking the risk