Sven Co-op Thread XV

Intriguing hotpants edition

Sven Co-Op is a multiplayer mod for Valve Software's original Half-Life. It can be downloaded here: steamcommunity.com/app/225840

Active Servers

fagrealm
173.18.204.130:27024; password autism

Player Models

drive.google.com/file/d/0B8jayboHsf90YnY4YlZ3U0tsZkk/view
mega.nz/#!K4MkkR6L!WK6qMFZTEw4qsTB5nXztz-a53IcxgVFo9U3E2nkudCE
mediafire.com/download/nw472g0j0avnaam/P*tS*m*F*ck*ng*nd*rw**r*n 2hus for Sven 5(FIXED).zip
==5.04 broke options menu, to change your player model, go to steam/steamapps/common/svencoop/svencoop_addon open developer console using ~ and then

Maps

mega.nz/#!QY8i0SCB!Ke9lX6hDaEFsUyGG9IRVzVzysFetEsbkO4IpMldSH_g
mega.nz/#!X1FFHZjS!idsqQUCAQD9bdH4eBTNH2_pEn8JAW1fGyF9lM4Dd5rk
dropbox.com/s/lcdxgchruzzhb7w/More Maps.7z?dl=0 (do not replace anything, or it will replace models)

Server Hosting Content

mediafire.com/download/djj73k1b3ssn5kz/fagworld archive.rar

Map List

pastebin.com/vhYW1LJA

Custom Spray Tool

cs.gamebanana.com/tools/5060

Please repost anything that I might have missed.

Last Thread: >>9742427

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/kobi3op1qa2ioqo/More Maps.7z?dl=0
mega.nz/#!UABCFBhT!uSwgWk_1DZ6wJrUX33P5vXBM05JZqLyQWikYl0nyWWw
mediafire.com/download/hd78gmbv315mmbz/Models_(July_17).7z
mediafire.com/download/g25f5o6q40i4009/Models_2.0_(July_17).7z
mediafire.com/download/0we3hhidx5qhhlo/Fixed_NVG_Merc.7z
dropbox.com/s/lcdxgchruzzhb7w/More Maps.7z?dl=0
mega.nz/#!K4MkkR6L!WK6qMFZTEw4qsTB5nXztz-a53IcxgVFo9U3E2nkudCE
mega.nz/#!qAlAkIZZ!sO9DodhMEUUV585qO_yq3jXy1lKJH30LIoFIRFE85gg
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=631466533
forums.svencoop.com/showthread.php/43295-Uber-Playermodel-Pack.
poal.me/o81i6
mega.nz/#!DA1m3YZY!r6aGqcvtFOGyKlKfDxIzNMtvEB9WwkPkL5X3YS__0I0
mega.nz/#!6J0WyASS!gvsuSNNMpa1xmlvN48MnGeBX7i_4dhbjDwZHhqKJzCE
battlelog.co/
scmapdb.com/mappack:robootto-s-big-map-pack
mega.nz/#!yN1kVJgB!uac0z8l51MyHX5dSpC_7NY3CbM_V2-7PGKBsgWl-CJ0
gameranger.com/
bf-games.net/downloads/2099/ai-enhancement-version-1-3-final.html
pastebin.com/9pRqh1C8
scmapdb.wdfiles.com/local--files/map:kate-s-nightmare/kate_nightmare.zip
scmapdb.com/mappack:sven-co-op-4-0-map-pack
scmapdb.com/map:24-hour-map
scmapdb.com/map:cryo-city
scmapdb.com/map:ragemap-2016-part-1
scmapdb.com/map:ragemap-2016-part-2
dropbox.com/s/5az4ywgacqruzta/SEXR.bsp?dl=0
forums.svencoop.com/showthread.php/44058-Sven-Co-op-Update-Released-Build-1239210
mediafire.com/download/1jwdvr3vxrorwxx/Utsuho_Reiuji.7z
scmapdb.com/map:cybernetic-moon
my.mixtape.moe/txudpj.7z
dropbox.com/s/pi0436e42pb1sp2/sc_max.bsp?dl=0
forums.svencoop.com/showthread.php/44021-Plugin-Ammo-amount-extender-and-regenerator
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first

To the one who requested the Okuu model I have some bad news, I'm having problems importing the model, it ether crashes Blender or the model imports all fucked up making it useless.
I'll try using a different version of the MMD plugin or Blender but I think it may just be the model since I've never had this problem before.

FUCK

Sorry about that user, if you can find another model of her I'll still port it for you.

Best touhou

ALIENSEXFIEND

I haven't played or posted in the thread for a few weeks, why is the FOV so fucked?

Here is the map pack I posted from the last thread with a few more I found in it, including the two keen maps recently uploaded. I fixed up SEXR and threw in the ragemap2012/sa13 fixes from last thread as well.
dropbox.com/s/kobi3op1qa2ioqo/More Maps.7z?dl=0

Widescreen support. Dev team changed default_fov to 70.

i believe it's easily unfuckable if you ask someone on the serbian

also we (might have) sunk shipslut so new serb/IP

I always used to compensate myself by changing the fov to 105, in my experience it looked just like a 90 fov in 4:3.

I have some good(ish) news and more bad news,
The good news: I asked a friend of mine to try and import the model into 3DS Max and he go the model to import and saved it as a smd for me, It loaded up in Blender as a smd so I now have the model.
The bad news: This model will not work in Goldsrc it's waaaaaay to high poly, I can't get the model to compile it just crashes studiomdl, and I'm using the one for Xash3D.
To get an idea how high I'm talking the current (really bad) Ran Yakumo model we have is 36,463 drawn polys split into 20 parts,
The Okuu is 191,233 drawn polys WITHOUT the wings/cape/boot thing/chest eye thing split into 117 parts (yes I split the model into 117 parts just to try to compile it, I'm that autistic)

I'm really sorry user but it can't be done, if you/me/someone finds a better Okuu model I'll rig it for you.

ETA on the new player models is hopefully later today, if anyone has a model they want ported to Sven tell me now so I can do it and include it in my pack to make things easy for model pack user.

i think the thread broke

Can't you just reduce the polycount by using blender's simplify tools? It's going to look like shit probably, and I'm not sure if it autocorrects the texture coordinates, but might be worth a try.

Is there a chance you could fix the sakura model? It has broken backwards running and walking and, zooming in and out and reload animations (the latter two not existing at all), it looks down while you're actually looking straight it also has some weird ass merged panties. It's not really important but if it's not too hard to do it would be great.

That's not a bad idea, no idea how usable the model will be for rigging but I'll play around with it to see if I can get it at least low enough so I can compile it.

The only thing I could easily fix is the seam on the panties, everything else would need edits to the animations or completely new animations since the model uses a different skeleton from the default Sven one, which I could do but would take be a fair bit of time.
I could rig it to the Sven skeleton but you'll lose the dress/hat/shoes moving on their own.

I can settle for the not anus inserted panties, can you make them team coloured?

W-w-well, I have these two models, but, um. I'm sure your pretty busy with other requests! But if you have time I-I'd like to see one in particular. But its kinda bad and low quality (they both are), s-so if you could do either that'd be great! But if you can't I un-understand.

mega.nz/#!UABCFBhT!uSwgWk_1DZ6wJrUX33P5vXBM05JZqLyQWikYl0nyWWw

If you can't do either then just polish up the Alice model arms

Sort of worked, the problem is that the model is so high poly if I try to bring it down to a amount that'll work you end up with holes in the model, I'm gonna work at it some more but still keep an eye out for a different model.

Doesn't it already have team colors?

It's been forever since I've done anything with Quake 1 .mdl, I actually don't remember how to import the model so I can edit it, the second model has no textures so maybe I'll do it later.
turns out the problem with Alice's arms was very easy to fix and was a mistake on my part

The waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better Chen model is done, I'll upload the bike one later since I need to do some more anims, all of them have splash images with custom poses because I put way to much effort in to these.

also here's some pics of the merc I did forever ago and forgot about

Why is my Sven crashing with this error every time I start a game now?

reinstall

mediafire.com/download/hd78gmbv315mmbz/Models_(July_17).7z
Annnnnnnnnd done! and only 2 hours and 20 minutes late!

This pack has the following models:

Anime_Sakura: Fixed the anus inserted panties and some minor smoothing bugs.
GurlukovichSoldier: I replaced this with a better version to match the NVG one.
GurlukovichSoldier_NVG: Night vision goggles version, has a red glow that somewhat glows in the dark.
Max_Payne: Better everything, face changed on death.
NR_AliceLiddell: Fixed the arms a bit and added a better crawl and crouch_idle anims.
NR_Bateman: Check em.
NR_Chen: Better Chen model that doesn't look like it's on some really bad drugs the tail moves to the mic will upload the bike version later.
NR_FrostRotom: Unfinished player model for a friend, the SOB requested it only to never actually play the game, so I'll probably never finish it.
NR_LoliPirate: A edited version of my player model I had on my HDD for a month or so, never uploaded it since I didn't see the point in doing so just for my own player model, mostly just minor fixes, some new anims, and some texture edits.
NR_LoliNam: See above.
NR_LoliSleepy: Ditto
Reisen: Fixed moon bunny, resmoothed the whole model, now 98.39% less black spots! fixed up the rigging a bit, did some edits to the model and textures, replaced the hands with better ones they are from a Blanc model, and made a new splash image. not that you can actually see it, thanks Sniper
Axe for Crowbar: Comes with p_ and w_ and a choice of HEV or Ivan arms. the Ivan arms are a little broken, I'll fix it one day

So RTV carries over previous RTVs over map changes. I think it should be fixed.

(Impressive, really nice.)

Godbless

The plugin resets all the counts and votes in MapInit(). Are you sure that you're not just seeing shit?

based lolipirate, everything is perfect about this

except muh spinny/helicopter/T-pose/whatever arms when walking with no weapons were fixed
i know its a bunch to ask but if you have time someday i would love if that could be brought back, preferably with hands extending on the T pose as well (nice hands though, worlds better than karatechop).

like said though everything else is 10/10, the shoulders look much nicer now, too.

rampant furry/anuspants/whatever, the user using gurlukovich anyway is what i mean, just asked me to request this for him as well for gurlukovich
he also says the arms clip (i think somewhere down by the hands/hip). overall though, he rates 9/11 (10/10 in caliphate numerals i believe) so godly job on the overall work on that one too.

Considering when I was alone with Mialisus (who was afk) after a map change, and it giving me 2 out of 1 votes required, I think I'm not seeing shit.

honkers needs this too

I haven't been on sven coop or this this thread for a while, i also heard there were changes and i can't access some of the files in the op why is that?

I think that was the map I left on. RTV probably kept my vote? But it might not have since I just RTV'd every map change. When its down to two or less players it just goes straight to voting.

for fucks sake it takes years

The one time I actually mention dubs and I get some.
ThanksCanada a shit

Model pack 2.0: Spinny Helicopter T-pose Whatever Arms Edition.
mediafire.com/download/g25f5o6q40i4009/Models_2.0_(July_17).7z

This includes everything from so that pack is obsolete, as Gorky pointed out I did a shitty job naming the folders so I fixed that.
oh gezz I wounder why that extensionless file is 34 KB in size?

GurlukovichSoldier/NVG: Fixed up the arms a bit so they don't clip into the legs/hips as much and hold weapons better, has the T-pose arms for running/walking.
Reisen: T-pose arms for running/walking.
NR_Chen: Fixed some UV misalignment, added the T-pose arms for running/walking.
NR_Chen_Bike: Upload because it's fun to use, It's not complete yet (Needs more anims and textures/a horn for the bike) but it works enough for our usual autism.

So apparently any parts of a model that are under a group with a additive texture will be rendered in front of the additive texture, swear that wasn't a problem in HL.
mediafire.com/download/0we3hhidx5qhhlo/Fixed_NVG_Merc.7z

Just drop the GurlukovichSoldier_NVG folder into Sven Co-op\svencoop_addon\models\player folder.

2hus are sluts
dem vampire pussi just regenerate fast 'n shieet.

don't use redtext and complete the quick instruction
>dropbox.com/s/lcdxgchruzzhb7w/More Maps.7z?dl=0 (do not replace anything, or it will replace models)
link is down

don't use mediafire

>mega.nz/#!K4MkkR6L!WK6qMFZTEw4qsTB5nXztz-a53IcxgVFo9U3E2nkudCE
password protected

ask for the password in the server, reddit has been stealing shit.

source?

Was discussed last thread, don't have the proof off hand.

Is the Holla Forums archive working again?

to the model user, I have another Okuu MMD model
mega.nz/#!qAlAkIZZ!sO9DodhMEUUV585qO_yq3jXy1lKJH30LIoFIRFE85gg
there seems to be a lot of different versions in this one, but if you can port any of the ones with a bloody elephants foot, without the arm cannon, and wings if they can fit, that'd be great

Model pack in OP updated with & , as well that one model that seems to have been deleted off the Sven forums recently. I've excluded the passworded ones for now, unless asianet user states otherwise.

As was said in the last thread it seems like some of the 8ch original models have leaked to public model packs like steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=631466533 & Korea guy that lurks the threads from time to time forums.svencoop.com/showthread.php/43295-Uber-Playermodel-Pack.
Honestly at this time there's not much we can about it outside of finding their servers & computers then watering & magneting the shit of them as it seems as they've been included for months. Also there were a couple of objections to passwording the main pack as it would be fruitless at this point.

Also as of this writing Sven averages at about 400 players or so

If you want me to stop putting those models in the guide pack, I will.

How much crap did you guys load this server up with? I've been downloading what looks like Alice's voice commands for the past 10 minutes.

an few gigs

I personally don't care, and modeler user stated something in the last thread along the lines of "it sucks, but I'd rather not have my work set behind a password". Not to mention alot of these models in the pack were probably some guys personal model years ago.

Honestly I'm more interested in playing the game & maintaining the model pack rather worrying about what some fag on another server is using.

If he says to stop I will. I only wanted to stop seeing those damn HEV models.

I'm not the modelpack user nor the owner of any of the models, I don't really mind somebody else using them but, you could have had AT LEAST the decency to ask the anons who made original content, for their permission and could've credited them. That was just plain niggering.

tl;dr
pic related

Make me nerd
In all seriousness thanks to school I have 90 GB of storage to use and they have yet to delete anything or get me v&.
I have several games and large amounts of loli uploaded on it

And I still stand by what I said, I've been part of modding communities that tried to adopt the password everything approach and all it ever did was cause problems and was a major inconvenience to new people plus nobody wants several posts asking "What's the Password?"
It'll also cause problems in the future, what happens when we stop playing and the severs die? I highly doubt anyone would care enough to remove the passwords from everything, not to mention that would defeat the purpose of the password to begin with.
But like I said I don't really care just don't password my stuff, I've released it freely to the public and anyone can use it if they give proper credits, asking for permission would also be nice, if they don't all I can really do now is grind my teeth and move on.
I'm never going to be one of those faggot who "quit" modding or stopped uploading my work because of a bunch of niggers on the internet, I love doing what I do and making stuff for you guys is fun.

I liked warmest pants when they weren't trying to kill me. ;_;

I mean, I can put a name in the pack. Not that hard.

christ that was fun

the manhunts against me were fun

poal.me/o81i6
It seems that everyone is against the locking issue. I'm not against nor siding with this, having a password is the only contemporary solution.
The thing is, I'm trying to keep the interests of Koreafag and 2hu safe by limiting distribution and as far as I know, thread lifts only one server and nothing else, hence I was proven wrong as there are probably server owners lurking around here.
Problem is, my unofficial main supplier, Koreafag doesn't like foreigners using/distributing his stuffs without permission, especially to randos. My justification is that thread has only one private server, making distribution less public.
I can't force everyone to refrain from taking steam screenshots going into public view like a gommie, that's the last thing I can do to keep the server alive.
Second, I'm no 2hu represent as to decide 2hus.

If everyone prefers no locks, I have no choice to object or agree, though I wouldn't like to be the cause of my supplier encrypting all of his future contents, in other words, I'll stop delivering and searching for more in favor of the thread churning out more OC.
On an unrelated note, somebody upload the voice comms pack, newer players are taking eras just to join and download, server lacks FastDL.
I'm only keeping all of the server stuffs away from a server consisting of neo-Reddit memespouting playerbase that contributed none to us.
s-sorry for this being quite an issue as of lately.

I haven't played in months, is there a way to quickly get the blanc voice pack?

Otherwise its spending almost one minute per wav file to download before entering the server.

All the server files are in the OP I think, under server hosting content. If it's too much of a hassle to get the files that way, I can upload the svencoop downloads folder since this is the only server I play on or ever have (at least for sven 5).

I'm uploading the Blanc files now, should only take a minute. I thought we had an archive for all the voice commands in the OP.

mega.nz/#!DA1m3YZY!r6aGqcvtFOGyKlKfDxIzNMtvEB9WwkPkL5X3YS__0I0

Thanks mates, I have very slow internet so I tend to download selectively if possible.

I have a working and fully set up repack of BF: Vietnam. The game is actually alive and there's a lot of servers in the list, some even with players. Also, there's an actual coop mode in multiplayer.

It was extremely fun. We should do that again sometime but with an actual coherent set of rules.

The Bullying just never stops.

serb ded?

server ded

looks like not dead, all of us got kicked out

Turns out there's a pretty big problem with the game: vehicle music and radio voices don't work in Win7 and up, though on some Win7 machines it can be fixed by setting the compat mode to Windows NT.

what's the password for the first map file?

Shit, I need to download robotto's map pack, wait for me guys

If you are missing the voice pack, download from here Blanc's voice pack takes aeons to download.

And also make sure to download the map pack in the OP as well.

what's the password for the map pack?
where do I extract the blanc files?

I can make a pack for the voice commands if that's what you were downloading.

Gay

In steam, right click "sven coop" go to browse local folder and look for the svencoop_addon folder

I dont know what the password is, I haven't played for about 2 months and just started playing today. I also usually download the maps separately when they are picked.

Extract sound folder to svencoop_addons

I like taking care of my skin. I believe in a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine.

Archive of the voice commands

thanks bby

where did everyone disappear to?

It's noon on a monday. I'd connect but it's too early for bullying.

I went to sleep at 8 AM and just woke up, I'm up for some autism now

Well that was fun as hell, maybe we should do a thing where we play different mp/coop games ever so often?

I just don't want my stuff locked behind a password that's all, If you must you could always password Koreafag's stuff or only distribute it on the sever, I'd hate for us to miss out on content because of some niggers that don't have the decency to ask for permission.

Man if we get a BFV server going we are going full FREEDOM, removing all the gooks.
Maybe we should get a voice chat going so we can micspam some NAM music
Unfortunately the game doesn't play nice sometimes on newer OS, funny thing 1942 works fine on my PC, Vietnam mostly works with minor errors (no vehicle music or radio voices, and I get a no CD error when I try to change mods), and BF2 barely works (crashing, broken UI, sounds not playing) Project Reality works fine though.
If we can't get BFV to work we could also do Project Reality: Vietnam which is also comfy NAM goodness and has AI bots to shoot at.
How did you get servers to show up? my list is always empty

I'll join in a bit, need to make myself dinner first.

what are you having for dinner?

You need a fan serverlist patch I think. The repack I got already has it installed.

wat do?

when do we play video games?

anyone up for source of life or the escape series?

I mean I could just leave them out & we could have the passworded ones stay in separate pack like right now in the op for future threads.

battlelog.co/ It includes the full game download on the site, but if you still have the retail disks you can use that as well, you just need that last official patch for the game. You will need to make an account though, but they do retrieve your old BF2 account if you still remember that info, though I'm not sure if they still do that anymore.

Don't click options, the current patch doesn't like having a gorrilion player models even though it worked just fine in the last patch, they've said they'll fix it but who the fuck knows when.
Open the console and type model without the < >.

Ramen with chicken and chopped up vegetables.

Do you have a link to the one you have?

NEVER EVER

Already have BF2 it just never worked for me on my current PC. Was never really a fan of BF2 anyways, while it's not a bad game a lot of things in it kind of planted the seeds to what later became the shit that was 3 and 4.
I really fucking hate lvls/ranks that unlock weapons/equipment in fps games
You'll need to use " " if it has any spaces in the name.

Yea this seems to be taking a while, got the first model pack and voice stuff but waiting to get onto server for pass for the others. Does it normally take this long first time in?

There's a lot of stuff, so yeah it can take awhile.

scmapdb.com/mappack:robootto-s-big-map-pack
This includes a lot of em

link to joint ops with the Holla Forums mod already installed
mega.nz/#!yN1kVJgB!uac0z8l51MyHX5dSpC_7NY3CbM_V2-7PGKBsgWl-CJ0
if you're not gonna host the readme doesnt matter that much
gameranger.com/
gameranger is for playing the game online since the servers are dead/this copy isnt legit

NAM was fun, if we ever play it again I'd recommend this mod: (It says SP only but it works in MP just fine)
bf-games.net/downloads/2099/ai-enhancement-version-1-3-final.html
It does a decent job at making the AI less dumb, still not 100% but it's better then vanilla.
or we can try Project Reality: Vietnam.

Also the difficulty doesn't change the bot AI skills for better or worse, it only makes the AI more likely to target players over other bots.

every time

I've been downloading this bullshit for 2 hours and still have yet to get in.

firstly get robootto maps
secondly server has wrong version of richard_boderman apparently

I'm still downloading the voice commands.

Sure thing, but how'd you know which ones are which? unless you're asking for a hand
considering that you're prioritizing on keeping other servers alive, I wouldn't mind some maps being publicly distributed if everyone else thinks alike.
I can probably exclude commieland stuffs from being locked, judging that they don't seem to care about other servers.

I'm pretty sure people made fixes/patches to access maximum level and shit like that for quite some time.

Do want.

I think you've got the wrong thread or just really late.

It is the right thread. Haven't you been on the serbian?

I'm always on the opposite time, no.
At the same time, yes.

You wouldn't mind posting the mapcycle.txt, would you? I think there are a few maps missings from it.

Did serb die?

Yes. Have another robootto.

Guess it didn't crash after all, just some fuck huge lag spike.

So if anyone is wondering we're playan rn.

Still no news on a Linux release?

pastebin.com/9pRqh1C8

Autism overload

But the autism is fun in moderation

So is this some hipster version of second life?

why contain it?

but you enjoy being bullied, don't you?

N-no, where did you get that idea from?

People who like to be bullied tend to do that. Though it's not a sure-fire way to determine it because there are people who like being bullied that don't do that and vice versa.

Fuck is up with this, takes forever to load then this. Bad map?

We should probably get an IRC for emergency autism tbh

I'm the hero these 2hu need.

It's been out since the last update

No such thing.

Those who do not appreciate the autism must be forced to see it in its purest, concentrated form.

Wait you've never played Seven Cops? It's all the rave on the internet! it has everything like animu and dank memes, just watch out for this pedo who goes by the name Pirate of Lolis, they are super gross and very sexist.

Map problem.

Not a bad idea.

Wait why does it say "× Quick Reply" as my name?

(CHECKED)
damn son. nice.

this is what happens when you vote for gotfast1A
you become the sanic. just like this reply.

fucking nice, is this a final model?
I noticed the blood on the elephants foot and the red highlights in her hair aren't there but other than that it's fucking perfect

Cannot continue without model maps/crazywalkerb5.bsp, disconnecting.
wew

Does anyone that used Swuanko still play?

zenzi does

I didn't vote for that though.
I never asked for this.

The elephants has no texture, it looks like it used effects from MMD so I'll have to make one for it.
The model came with 2 hair textures, with and with out the red highlights I'll use the one with.
No it needs some more edits, cleaning up and I'm trying to reduce the poly count a bit.

Also the space texture on the cape is a stitched together 4096x2048 image of space, unfortunately it doesn't shrink down to 512x512 well at all so I'm going to replace it.

No idea, but I noticed it was broken so I fixed it.

a cropped image of space on her cape is actually whats intended to be shown
heres what her foot looks like when opened in MMD. the massive space image actually wraps around the entire scene, so that when the cape moves it'll display the part of the space image behind it despite whats actually behind it

I know but a image that's 4096x2048 in size doesn't look good when shrunk to 512x512.
The blood is definitely an effect, no idea where the actual texture comes from, but like I said I'll just make a new texture with the blood on it.
Something that can't be done in Goldsrc unfortunately, I may just do something with the chrome effect.

This game is pretty dumb tbh

I'm not sure but do you need glasses
also

should I host source of life instead so we can reset the map if needed?

idk why those black things are there, I guess I just never noticed them

not very happy okuu

demonic okuu

It'd be better if our serb is free from you and your friends.

Welcome back.
You can always be a reserve server should the main serb and skeleton is missing.

Good to see more OC coming in. I'm willing to bet to see the day when Sven finally has all the hoohoos.

Hosting Kates Nightmare: scmapdb.wdfiles.com/local--files/map:kate-s-nightmare/kate_nightmare.zip

ip:2.50.113.24 pass: niggers

Download the fucking 4.0 map pack server owner.

the maps I have were from the mega links in the OP of last thread

Thanks to all the 2hu models I've been doing, I started to read the wiki pages on the ones I rig and reading about Utsuho was the most interesting so far
The concrete looking boot on her right foot represents the Chernobyl's Elephant's Foot which for those of you who don't know, is a solid mass made of melted nuclear fuel mixed with a bunch of crap from the NPP itself
it was so radioactive being near it for 4-5 minutes would guarantee your death in 2 days.

Anyways before I start rambling on and on about Chernobyl Okuu's model is almost ready to be rigged, I reduced the poly count down a bunch, and made some edits to the textures, completely new Elephant's Foot model and textures and a new space texture for the cloak. I'm going to make 2 versions: one with the cloak/elephant's foot/ring thing and one without, I'm also thinking about making her arm cannon into a Displacer replacement.

uhh, you sure thats right?

I'm back fags.

aww shit nigga

Bad map

Time for AWOO

rude

REMOVE TOUHOU FROM THE PREMISES
SHIP GENOCIDE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE
you had the chance to name the file as gorkysusualactivityinhisrapeforest.webm

what map should we play next?
something with actual gameplay please instead of just idling around like morons.

Sven has changed.
It's no longer about playing maps the way they're meant to, having fun or relaxing. It's an endless series of live shitposting, carried on by autists and memers. Sven, and its consumption of memes, has become a shit-stained game.
Sven has changed.
Autism afflicted neets carry autism powered weapons, use autism made touhou skins. Autismachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their shitposting abilities. Micspamming control. Memeing control. Feels control. Mapcycle control. Everything is monitored, and kept under control.
Sven has changed.
The age of mindlessy having fun has become the age of idle shitposting. All in the name of averting catastrophe from memes of mass destruction. And he who controls the mapcycle, controls the memes.
Sven has changed.
When the mapcycle is under total control, Sven… becomes routine.

so you gonna join the server or what?
I've got only 1 other player and he's idle.

I"m so sorry my finger slipped wolf san. pls come backk

just another day on sven

Nuclear Fusion 2hu has joined Sven

This turned out to be easier than I thought.

What bullshit is this?

Also, what's this?

Too many models. Blame sven team for breaking it along with many other things.

addendum: If you want to change your options, rename "player" folder in svencoop_addon/models to something else for when you want to change them. Else it will just crash. Change your model by navigating to that very folder and opening the game's console, then typing in "model modelname", modelname being whichever folder you find inside player folder.

More maps not in the pack I posted.
scmapdb.com/map:24-hour-map
scmapdb.com/map:cryo-city
scmapdb.com/map:ragemap-2016-part-1
scmapdb.com/map:ragemap-2016-part-2

HELP

Yeah, I'm getting it too. I guess psychic_agog_beta fucks the server over. Time for a restart.

What the hell did you do?

Wait, it even does this on other maps. Did something happen while adding those new maps in?

something must have happened when I added those new maps
I'm working on unfucking it

some of the files from the new maps might be overwriting files from svencoop_addons, so I'll go through the maps I just added and see if anything isnt in its own map folder

Why did you let it overwrite?

Which Cryo-City version? Im guessing it'll be the one that says 7. unless i need ALL of them then where is 1,2,3 and 6

Oh yeah, I managed to get rid of the ptsd-inducing cries that replaced the medic and incoming shouts.

Could you increase the volume on Alices' voice-pack? Most of them sound someone mumbling.

I would say 4 because he mentions it is the most stable. Better get all of them anyways. 5 is only an .rmf anyways.

Speaking of voice packs, which one was the one to change the medic and take cover calls?

I figure they're client-side because they only appeared after I (finally) updated to the 4 gb mappack.

Probably sa13. It would overwrite a bunch of other things too, which is why I had to go and reorganize it. Do not take the models and sounds out of their folders. I swear to Christ if one more person removes them.

I've not been to the server since thread 8, what models do I need to download now?

Rather, what do I need to download.

servers back
problem seemed to be the mapcycle.txt was too large

going to do some tests to see if it actually was the text file
server may restart a few times

it was the mapcycle.txt that was fucking server

Download everything from OP.
Two (should be one, will update later) links are password'd, see >10092573
See for more models.

OP's a clusterfuck, someone needs to rearrange the links and clean up the mess.
There are probably several links that didn't get reposted here.

Simple enough, we can always rtv rather than relying on that.
==DO NOT OVERWRITE ANYTHING UNLESS YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN OF IT== eg: >Touhou bloomers (will overwrite the existing ones)
==DON'T PRESS OPTIONS==, if you have the huge ass modelpack, we've been getting shitloads of posts on that error.

As for new friendos players joining in, just go for the maps and avoid the modelpack until Sven devs got their shit together in the next NEVER EVER patch.
Godfuckingdammit, Sniper, this has to be the worst version, the errorposts just won't stop.

new maps that have been added to the server

24hourmap2
SEXR
alamo1
annihilation
arcade
barnacleflight2
bdaw_c1a1
beachxp
ccx_sven-party_stage1
cryo_underground2
cryocity4
cryocity7
darkvoyage
dead
dirtpath
fn_underworld
gordonsci2
greencell
horsecock7
kate_nightmare
matrix_tower
megamaze
metalgearsolid
osp1
pow_in_the_year_3910
preperation_y
pvp_assault
pvp_poolday
ragemap2012
ragemap2016
ragemap2016_2
sa13
sc_28_v4
sc_littleproblem
sc_max
sc_wilkes
secretelemental1
septic_morass_demo
sprt_penis_island
sprt_penis_island2
sveney_christmas
theater
thewinery
trials_v1
ultra_monster_final
verc_18
xen_bossrush

to do this I removed a bunch of shit maps
gitfest1a is still in

new maps are here by the way

Why do some maps are just asking to be played?

Also, why are robotto's maps of a "certain" quality?

his maps are shitcore

Robootto is a modern day artist

it was "kate_nightmare" had a folder with it called speech. Inside that folder were the sounds that over-wrote the default calls.

Looking good!

Accidentally included wrong version of SEXR in the pack. It doesn't crash because the models were still removed, but not for the map itself so the models just show up as errors. Here is the version where the monsters should work properly without the crashing models.
dropbox.com/s/5az4ywgacqruzta/SEXR.bsp?dl=0

It's friday! Where is everyone?

fugging ur waifu
2hu a slut

it keeps getting worse

Where are you??

FUCK

forums.svencoop.com/showthread.php/44058-Sven-Co-op-Update-Released-Build-1239210
And it's fucking nothing.

Anyone brave enough to try if the game crashes with all the models?

It doesn't. They fixed the crash.

well?

Serb where.

wew

Never bothered to play this when it came out years ago, but I guess I'll try it out with you faggots. Hope spending a millennia downloading all this shit is worth it.

SERB WHEN?

WHEN

W H E N
H
E
N

It aint worth it if the Serb is down

Turns out you can literally make Quad Damage and all the other powerups from Quack using item_inventory.

What do you mean by that? You can spawn them in or have them on the map where they originally are and work? Also is there maps in the Serb of Quack? Would be interesting.

Also is Serb up yet. :'(

looks up for me

There is an entity in Sven Coop called item_inventory. It's an item that you can pick up and it gets added to your inventory (ever wondered why noone fucking uses it?). While it's in your inventory you can set it to give you different kinds of effects, like damage boosts and whatnot. When I convert Quack maps, I replace the original powerups with customized item_inventory that matches their original effect.

No

Sweatpants the bully has abandoned us ;__;

the server has been updated
there is now so much smoke outside my house that everything is bathed in a rusty light and the sun is red
it hurts my lungs and eyes to be outside

huh They actually released a fix in a reasonable time frame, still need to get their shit together.

Are you going to add Quake 1 weapons and enemies?

Thanks based Warmest Pants, hopefully that clears up soon, and please stay safe!

Nuclear Fusion 2hu is now released!
mediafire.com/download/1jwdvr3vxrorwxx/Utsuho_Reiuji.7z
Comes with a cloak/elephant's foot/ring thing version and one without them.

Things of note:
The cloak/wings and atoms around the left foot are static for the time being, I may animate them later after I do the Chen bike.
The cloak likes to clip into things.
The stars on the cloak sort of glow, same with the atoms around her left foot.
The red eye on her chest has some chrome on it.
She has less polys then the shitty Ran 2hu model, but the .mdl is bigger then Ran's. bigger textures
No arm cannon. yet
May contain deadly amounts of radiation.

sven when

I created custom projectiles for grenades and rockets. Here's a shit quality webm of the current state of the weapons, I'm probably going to make a custom projectile for nails as well. The models and sounds are from Deathmatch Classic, some of the sounds are shit though, I'm probably going to replace them with the classic Quack ones.

God fucking damn it,

brb gonna make some better Quake 1 weapon models.
That is fucking rad as hell so far.

You're doing god's work user

holy shit man that's fucking amazing
TERRIFIC

woah
Woah
WOAH
WOAH
WOAH

Can't have Quake 1 maps without an axe.
Tried to be as faithful as possible.

Next up is the shotgun

reddit or whoever is still at it, but hey, at least "user" is getting credit for it, "user" would be me anyway, I swear, check my name if you don't believe it

Give me the link I want to yell at someone.

Give them a good roasting, also nice Axe

ALL YOU HAD TO DO

was check the most upboated guides

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=631466533

yeah I forgot to say it's pretty damn good

haha what a cocksucker

I'd rather not have to browse the steam forums unless I have to.

Password would be useless since the they play on the sever.

He will no longer me including are models in the future versions, if he does we can kick his ass.

wew, no love for lolis or pirates I see.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I should kill myself.

Why is the server's version different? I should have the newest version.

Don't, you had me chuckling and that fixed my previous ==RAGE==

No idea I think **sweat*
pants has the older one

well, just bully me already

By the way, sorry.

Whoever you are, you're a real piece of shit for lying.

I re-downloaded the 4.0 map pack and it was STILL wrong!

Just what version is the server running??

I bet they logged in to the serb and asked for the password for the maps and models and that SOMEHOW = "the right to re-post shit without credit."

Strange, they all worked for me and I downloaded that pack.

that's why we need to make bullying and offensive jokes all the time and kick anyone who we don't know as a regular until we can confirm they aren't plrebbit tier.

>reverting gldsource back to superior Quake
I'm not too surprised but, holy swiss fuck, well done.
Looking forward to Sven supporting other mod-siblings, namely TFC, CS, etc.
John Romero smiles upon you

(checked)
They will never understand our secret club website.

great, just need to prep up a list of models from this thread, namely a few of em. I hate faggots who put me into more work, and he is one.

I'm going to be done for this issue, though I can't assure to you that he is/was the only lurker in thread.

That's great.

DM2 is technically done. I had to also make custom entities for all the ammo, because the built-in ones can't be customized except for their models. I also changed the explosions so they behave almost exactly like in Quack, radius and all. You can even rocketjump, though only without armor, because of how Sven handles damage boosts.

Shotgun is done!
Next up is the super shotgun.

Small question for skellybro, how are you setting up weapon pickups? are they going to be Quake like spinning in the air or are they just gonna be Sven/HL like and be on the ground?

Spinning. I spent the whole fucking day trying to figure out how to get them to spin without breaking them.

This fucking engine is going to be the end of me. It's all fucking finished, except that armors react to mp_weaponstay for some reason, even though they are registered as items, the same way other items are. What the fuck. What the fuck.

Okay, figured it out. For some reason custom items read the "custom respawn time" keyvalue from the map and use it, and if it's 0, they behave like weapons depending on mp_weaponstay. WHAT
Should I release DM2 somehow so we could try out the scripts and guns and shit?

I say go for it, It'll also help me with making sure my models are working right.

Oh, the current DMC viewmodels that I use have only two animations each: 0 is idle, 1 is attack.

Would the armor function like the battery? Just replace the model? Is it possible to edit the amount it gives?

But from what I've seen from this developer I doubt non of that would work, and if it did it wouldn't make sense.

Get your shit together Mokou

Here's a fix, if the owner doesn't update the maps: delete/move out any maps with "escape_" prefix from [svencoop_addon/maps]

Our father who art in heaven
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done.
on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, for ever and ever.

In the name of Jesus,
Amen

So what's changed in SC?
I haven't played in months.

Things don't seem to be breaking anymore, so that's good.
fagland and fagworld are both kill

Our boatslut who art in the pacific
degenerate be thy name.
Thy server come, thy will be done.
on chan as it is in sven.

Give us this day our daily memes.
And forgive us our bullying, as we forgive those who bully against us.
Lead us not into intakillls,
but deliver us from crashes.
For thine is the server, the bloomers and the lewds, for ever and ever.
In the name of Faggot,
Amen

I improved it.

To skellybro

Turns out the the fixed model pack I linked you still has some problems, for the time being I'm going to fix up everything but the enemies so we can have the original Q1 models and when you get some progress on the sp maps I'll work on fixing the NPC models.
Also it looks like by default the w_ models don't play animations, don't know if you can fix that or not.

The armor gives you HIV charge, yes, but the amounts are custom.

I can set them to play, I think.

Hopefully, I have all the weapon and powerup's w_ models spinning with an animation now.

Had to make a new model for the axe and shotgun's p_ model, also realized how small everything looks in Ranger's hands. he's a big guy
There is a pain sound for when you fall from a high height called pl_fallpain3, you can replace that with land2, some other ideas for sound replacements:
items/smallmedkit1 - health1
weapons/cbar_hit1 and cbar_hit2 - axhit2
weapons/cbar_miss1 - ax1
common/bodysplat - gib
fvox/beep - make it silent

Now for weapons stuff
The nails from the nailguns fly a little too fast compared to Q1's.
If possible use the SAW's third person anims for everything but the pump shotgun, It will look better since it doesn't have the pumping motion, and Ranger don't have time to aim his gun.
Can you make is so the nailgun alternates between 2 shooting animations? so a shoot left and a shoot right and when you shot it goes back and forth between them.
My axe model has 2 attack anims you can make it play the second one if you want.

I'll stop bothering you now

fuck forgot to mention, add "mp_dropweapons 0" to your map's cfg, that will prevent the weird w_ model bugs.
Also do you plan on adding the medkit for coop reasons? I could make a new Quake like model for it if you do.

Yeah, I can make it alternate between animations. I can also make the axe alternate. I just need the animations.
I haven't disabled the medkit in the SP maps yet, I don't know if it should be left there.
As for dropweapons, I could try making players drop backpacks on death, but I don't know if that's even possible. There are weaponboxes in Sven, in theory those could be reskinned and used as backpacks.
Thanks.

Here's another shitty webm.

New Keen map.
scmapdb.com/map:cybernetic-moon

my.mixtape.moe/txudpj.7z
Here you go, fwi theses are the q1 ld models, I'm gonna finish my HD models and maybe add the changes to the DMC models later.

I'm gonna use mixtape from now on for the smaller stuff if that's ok with you guys, anything over 100mb will be on midiafire until I find something better.

Fucking outstanding.
I actually found out a way to make AUTHENTIC DEATH SOUNDS. I can't get rid of the beeping though, neither beep.wav nor flatline.wav don't give shit about being replaced.

COULD SOMEONE UPLOAD THE FUCKING ESCAPE SERIES USED ON THE FUCKING SERVER, I AM NOT DOWNLOADING THAT FUCKING PACK AGAIN

REFER TO THIS POST FOR JOINT OPS
IMAGE TO GET YOUR ATTENTION

see

What are your thoughts on stuffing expansion weapons in the near future

Joint ops looks rather miniscule compared to Soldner and Battlefield, not that I'm shilling.

Also, could anyone get func_vehicle on their map and try if it works on either a Dedicated and Listen server, I have a funny feeling that something's wrong.

It's never worked exactly like in counter-strike. Also the equivalent in sven is func_vehicle_custom.

that was fun
lets continue on the map Iris Jade

We gotta play more of that again sometime, sven crew gamin is top.

There is no func_vehicle in Sven. No actual entity named func_vehicle or func_vehicle_custom in the fgd or the entity guide. But there is a script that implements a func_vehicle_custom, and at least one of Keen's maps uses it. Not sure if it even uses it right.
And I can do expansion weapons, but I won't do any expansion levels in the near future anyway, so what's the point?

The Keen map func_vehicle_customs worked properly when I tested them on a listen, yet they did not even appear on the server when it was changed to the map.

this map has been added

More Quack stuff.

You all downloaded the old version and complained that it wasn't connecting, so the server owner put the old version on the server so you could connect.

Now it's not working because you have the newest version.

What's the point of player skins if nobody else can see them?

You have that backwards, the server had the old version, now it'ts the newest one.

What do you mean? You can see other player's models, you just need to download them first.

How long do I have to wait?

probably an hour or more, you're better off fucking 'reading' the thread and downloading the pack manually

HELP

You just need to restart the game, I assume you just downloaded cryo7 while you had the game open yeah?

Just ctrl+f voice commands in thread.
here, >>10100320

Who exactly is "nobody else"
Unless you're speaking of newfriendos, I have little to no care about pub servers or any players outside of thread, can't say the same for everyone here. I'm looking at "that guy" who uploaded the Steam guide.

breakwaters next in line

it sure was

Removed the model causing the problems in sc_max.
dropbox.com/s/pi0436e42pb1sp2/sc_max.bsp?dl=0

tonight is the night

surber ded?

suddenly now I cant connect

WHAT DID YOU DO?

Sever is kill

oh most radiant of birds please fix the surber.
I-I'll let you wear my b-beret if you do!

restarted the server and now it works
can anyone tell me what map it was on?

Thanks based radiant bird, y-y can wear my beret next time you come on.

let it be know, I'm a retard.

it keeps happening

our robootto maps and their… artistry has allowed us to make progress in crashing this server.

The fagrealm project?

Whoever makes the new thread, include this in the OP

Is there anyone on the serb rn?

I'd join you, but I've got to go to work soon. Sorry.

serb is kill

I'd join you, but the server is offline.

S E R V E R W H E R E

Hold on anons warmest of pants will bring back the server.
NOBODY PANIC

forums.svencoop.com/showthread.php/44021-Plugin-Ammo-amount-extender-and-regenerator
Based .50cal made a script to increase the ammo carry amount and add ammo regeneration, don't care much for the ammo regeneration but increasing the carry amount for some of the weapons would be nice.
MORE SKS AMMO WHEN/

the server was hanging on map jail2b so I removed it
heres a picture to grab every ones attention

Thank you most radiant of birds!

Today is a bad day for Sven it seems.
sever is ded

So I was just minding my own business when I looked at my doubles, they looked back at me and told me it's time to make a new thread.

Monsters are in. They're small and the Quake Remake models are a bit warped, even the "fixed" ones. There are several problems with the built-in shit again, like bullets dealing zone-based damage (headshots and shit), which is also kind of randomized, and you can't fucking turn it off. There are also some bugs in the AI which I can't figure out how to fix because I pretty much copied it over from Quake Remake and it should work.

Out-fucking-standing work so far!

You can scale NPCs. I don't know how but I know you can
Sorry, I thought they were all fixed, should of check all of them but like I said I'm working on fixing them up for you.
What kind of bugs?

Also fix the fucking server holy shit.

new thread when

W H E N
H
E
N

You can scale anything, that'd require repositioning them on every map because of their new hitboxes though. Once I get to making a fgd for all the custom shit that would become pretty easy, I suppose.

Mostly related to them turning around. They just do it really inconsistently and slowly. I fixed most of it with a hack, but shit like grunts shooting you with their ass still happens sometimes.

Those manlet grunts! Still you're doing a really good job.

WHO PAID YOU TO KILL SERB?!

ahh ok that makes sense. I could try scaling the models but I still don't know of an easier way to move all the animations up or down.
That may be because of the lack of a turning animation with a ACT_TURN event, I could add a turning anim with the proper events when I fix the NPC models.

The end times are upon us!
Just kidding we'll be fine right guys?
guys?

New bread.

SERVER SEEMS TO NOT WORK WHEN IT'S NOT ON PORT 27024 NOW, SO THE PORT IS NOW 27068