Teachign Felling

Does it have an end?

YNo

The only end in sight when playing this game is the one of your dick.

The ending is when you have an existential crisis upon realizing the fact that you have been playing a game about trying to molest a young girl, and the inherent sinfulness of what you're doing. You stand up from your desk, leaving your computer still running, and go to Church. A priest places his hand on your shoulder, and asks you if you have something to confess. To your surprise, he forgives you. You don't get a chance to look at his face - only the cross necklace he places in your hand. As you wander the streets, you come across a beautiful woman, who asks you why you seem so sad. Despite the spaghetti falling from your pocket, you manage to hit her up for a discussion. Six months later, the two of you are happily married. Eight months later, your first daughter is born. And you swear in that moment that you will love her and cherish her. No one will touch her with acid or flames. No man will contaminate her. You will keep her safe, and love her absolutely. Fifteen years later, she introduces you to her first boyfriend. This is the man who will ruin everything. You look at the cross you wear around your neck, and know what you need to do. You stab him in the eye. There's blood everywhere. Your daughter is screaming. Your wife walks in. She smiles at you, but the smile is inverted. Your vision twists and wavers. Your daughter is still screaming in your head as you snap out of your dream. You look up. The clock says 8AM. You must have fallen asleep while playing the game. Semen is coating your body. Yes, that was it. You fell asleep jacking off. The dream is already fading from your head. You have things to do. You have a compulsion: Holla Forums awaits you. Wherever you are, whoever you may be, you must shit post.

NTR scene when?

Get the fuck out of here you degenerate cuck.

Nice pasta

Never you sick fuck

Can I cuck Sylvie with the clothing store lady yet?

Watching Sylvie make sweet love to the Mysterious Man would teach everyone some feelings. Especially sweet Sylvie when she learns you can't satisfy her.

Get out NuMale

Fuck off moot

Is this still getting new content? I think the version I played was 1.16, did it receive any worthwhile updates since then or should I keep waiting?

underrated post

I m a lazy fucker so is there some new stuff?

How old is she even supposed to be?

15-16 I believe

Can you fuck the clothing shop bitch yet?

Just kill her

Old enough.

REMOVE

whats this game bout?
Just fuggin the children?

healing a loli with headpat and pancakes

damaged goods the game

is it fun?

has the update been patched yet? and if so, does anybody have a link?

>>>/hgg/15740/

nigger

thank you
nigger

Dropped

did she just climax

Never ceases to amaze me that he looks even blacker in the coloured picture

It's due to the contrast between colours.

It ends when you learn enough feeling to graduate.

Is v1.5/1.5.1 translated yet?

yeah, I want to emotionally bully Sylvie by fucking the clothing shop lady in front of her.

1.5 is, dont know about 1.5.1

You disgust me.

Up on nyaa?

I was playing Rapelay

after being bored by a generic visual novel crap intro you finally get to grope the girl inside a train, that was cool but then they go the bathroom and the dude dick is like part of his pants. i was laughing so much my borther came in and i didnt notice.

cool story mate

Kill yourself 4cuck.

disgusting

lmao

Even now there's hope for man.

Kill yourself my man.

Found the mudslime.