How do we fix western game development?

How do we fix western game development?

Don't buy shitty games.

Make your own games
Be incredibly hostile to secondaries.
Aggressively assume control of HR, Consulting and Translation departments.
Kill voiceactor union

Buy a dozen copies of good videogames

Put it up against the wall. Pass law that only Japan and Slavlands can make vidya.

Great meme post
The way to fix the west is to remove liberals

I want a pic of Phil Fish as a tsundere anime girl.

user you do not "fix" garbage. You throw it in the trash.

this.

I hope trump wins and they all move to canada

Somehow I don't think he's got whiteboard material coating it.

Maybe ask in the drawthread?

just like, make game

arent both equally shitty?

start buying japanese games en masse and show how inferior western games are in comparison.

By making out own games.

The whole cast of new game is in the baby department. None of them are game developers.

we dont "fix". you will never remove the jew. the only thing you can do to positively influence the vidya is make good games and support the ones you genuinely like.

We stop buying western games.
We stop pirating good games.

oh please, they pump out just as much garbage. it will help though, becuase you will be able to cherry pick which games are worth supporting or not.

Just don't have HR. HR was designed to invent problems so that people could have jobs selling solutions to their made-up bullshit.

Japanese games' shit to good ratio is about 9 to 1.
Western games' shit to good ratio is 1 to 0.
There just aren't any good western game basically.

Kill 'em all and let God sort em out.

there are many good japanese games.

Out of bazillion 10% is of course many.

there are many good ones released every year if you know where to look

Just do what law/accounting firms do and have the candidate interviews decided by the managers/partners

why would you say something that you know isnt true

fatlus please

Basically, act like the biggest asshole and never pander to anyone. Call everyone a niggerfaggot.

no, comiket

why is an atlus fan buying a game at best buy. Also I'm betting most black people working at game stores would approve of an ATLUS purchase.

an excellent conversation piece, is it not?

I think you mean niggerfaggots, niggerfaggot.

No you heard me. I would put good money down that copy that's would give you the thumbs up for buying an atlus game

I always loved these comics.

Kill every western developer in the US and Europe, except for RWS.

It is whiteboard material, check out the glare coming off that wall, regular paint doesn't do that.

Bomb all of Asia out of existance. Round up anything with any "Europe", Asia etc in their system and shoot them.

Everyone with money, shoot.

Lots of shooting.

Then comfortable artists make whatever they want which is good or they get shot.

Asians demonstrating a capacity to be human not shot. As are supposed humans drawing Asian who in turn are shot. Asia being the amount of animu in their output.

No tollerance. One empty face is the end for them. Kids are taught via Muslim Mickey Mouse how to cut off Jew heads and everything is christmass. Celebrating Asians reading this would not survive. Pretend nazis would be bayonetted by what real nazis wished to be. Every stocking would be filled in excess of childhood wants or in demonstration of their parents love.

There would be no adverts on TV. Anyone who had ever voted would have voted for their vanishment an had it. Pedophile programming would be so gone from the world never to return not even record of it would be kept.

Imagination would generally be posative and when not that a lesson a demonstration that positivity is better. People upholding standards. Life livable for all except the dead, which stay dead. The living kept alive and comprimises for that shiny coloured chrome while waiting for fleshy parts to regrow.

Put in more cute girls

PAKI STREET MEAT

well, she is a product from cucking

Let me explain this in medical terms:

Western videogame developers are (as a whole) a patient. This patient has a tumor nicknamed by the guys in the hospital "Political correctness" that's causing him terminal 7 cancer.
The tumor is so big is unoperable; added to that, the patient is a complete fucking hippie that believes western medical treatments based on science are wrong and is under all those feng shui oriental garbage treatments.

As a doctor you have to take in mind what's the most humanitarian thing to do in a case like this; and you know that the most humanitarian thing to do is to put the patient out of his suffering.

That has the opposite effect. Game quality plummets but people will buy the most putrid shit because it has waifus.

It's the fundamental flaw with Eastern Gaming right now.

cute girls dont cause the quality of a game to plummet

Cut their marketing budget and make them sell copies on the quality of the games alone.

Crash the industry

l0l

This is not true. What is happening is decent/shit devs give a reason for people to buy their average/shit games because it has cute girls and fun characters. Suddenly removing those won't make the whole team of devs suddenly experts of game design and engineering.

Something like Fire Emblem Awakening didn't do well with the old fans because, on many levels, it was a heavily flawed game. The anime harem tier plot and characters didn't help. If they were made serious, the gameplay wouldn't suddenly become good. It would just appeal to your aesthetics while still being a mediocre game. Alas, the people who do the writing and character designs are rarely the people who actually develop the game.

Waifubait games are made for the waifufag audience which is niche anyway so it effects nothing. So why does this matter?

I doubt they'll leave, but it would be an improvement if they did.
       ∧_∧       (´・ω・`)┬┬┬┬-0┬0‐┬┬┬┬┬┬‐┼┼┼┼┼‐┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼‐T‐R‐U‐M‐P‐┼┼┼┼‐┼┼┼┼┼┼‐┼┼┼┼┼┼‐┼┼┼┼┼┼‐┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

aaaand there are faggots out there saying we should teach said patient Jponz-moe-pedophilia so that tumor can shrink on its own right?

Burn the industry to the ground.

This is why the Japanese industry is superior

I'm not really in love with most of what I see coming from Japan, but that doesn't mean the west is much better.

Japan has cookie cutter JRPGS, the west has cookie cutter FPS and MOBA games and somewhere hidden in all this filth are some quality games.

I honestly can't say which is better off and I couldn't fathom a reasonable argument as to why that doesn't feed off of some political agenda.

You know how.

What about two slutty anime girls?

Japanese CoD is a cheap cash-in that liberally re-uses assets from previous games and never has a meaningful engine update that normalfags in Japan buy twice a year without fucking fail.

But it's still one of the best video game franchises ever made.

Please do not misuse the term "role-playing game"

People like to be high and mighty and claim that pandering is wrong or low-hanging fruit and that developers shouldn't do it, but we all go for it anyway if it panders to US.

It's when it panders to other demographics that we can't stand it.

imo why give a shit

Pandering is fucking shit no matter what, even if you're too dumb to see that. A game shouldn't need to pander to a certain group to be considered good by them.

It's an unfortunate reality of business and nothing more.

The game has literally not changed one bit for three entire generations. The reason it's so good is BECAUSE it hasn't pandered to anybody, but instead has vigorously stuck to it's same old guns game after game after game without changing.

The people who like such a game are called fans. The game never pandered to them, it never set out to get that audience or target them or any of that shit. THEY came to the game. THEY liked the game. All the game did was not fucking change.

western game dev

japanese game devs

You have to get rid of the Jews

If you say anything but eugenics you have no clue what the problem is.