Body Found Floating In Central Park Conservatory Pond

NOT NEWS: DEAD NIGGER IN CENTRAL PARK
NEWS : 3 DEAD NIGGERS IN CENTRAL PARK PONDS
Holla Forums : 3 NIGGERS DROWN IN 4 FEET OF WATER

newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/06/11/conservatory-water-body-found/

africans can't swim

niggers

In OP picture if I lived in that community I'd walk in there with my little dog and have them clear out if they're not using the swimming pool. That's wasteful for the residents who do want to swim in nigger water.

This.
I mean what's the worst that could happen, especially to an older lady like me?
Body slam? Psshh I'm liberal, they wouldn't touch me

Mot important question: iz dem Nikes ok?

Why not start throwing them in the pool?

So it's like the elephant graveyard but with dumb nogs?

Why not start throwing them in an oven?

Central Park confirmed Dead Nigger Storage.

great thread

how does a 20-year old drown in 4 feet of water?
is he a midget?
was he high?
was he really drunk?

no user, it isnt that simple
you dont have to know how to swim to just stand up

these niggers couldn't have any more retarded names if they wanted to, i honestly thought this was satire at first

Standing up is impossible for niggers because they’ve been beaten down by whites for centuries. Their intergenerational muscle memory has made them stoop over as though picking cotton in the fields. This is all the white man’s fault.

They can't swim, so if they stumble they panic. Once a non-swimmer starts panicking, it's all over. A nigger could drown in a puddle this way.

GET IN THE PUDDLE NIGGER

Why do I care?

Something's fishy. Nigger bones are too heavy to float.

On second thought, it could be the KFC greace keeping them afloat.

Wew

then why were they in the water?
did ben garrison open a swimming school?

Oh Yeah…… who's your daddy

Great, more pollution.

kurwa, mam pomysł

You guys ought to force them to name their kids "Atavious", like in atavistic.

Atavious J. Chmpson.

And by force I mean dupe into, w/e

That's a myth used to explain away their inability to swim. The real reason they can't swim is in their brain.

Seriously it is shallow enough to stand up. Oh my gosh, they are even dumber than I thought them to be. Mwahaha

Is water racist?

Think about it.

Obviously the mother nature is trying to kill them but anti-naturists are preventing her from doing her job. How rude.

Bloat = Float
I have never been able to float my entire life in fresh water. Every one told me arch your back user you will float.

That has to do with density. Muscle and blood are heavier than fresh water but fat and the air in your lungs are lighter. Arching your back brings the part of your body full of air lower into the water to take advantage of the buoyant force. Sea water has shitload of salt increasing its density so you should be able to float in it without much or any assistance.

Smells like foul play.

see

this isn't a "drowning".
It's a cover up.

Thanks user I really do understand all of what you wrote. It was just as a kid and they all told me arch your back, arch your back while I would sink to the bottom. I would think to myself lying bastards.

They're niggers, it's a public service.

Don't even need to get the alligators as an added deterrent against these subhumans.

They could get an inflatable boat with a 5hp outboard motor for less than a hundred. If nogs could operate a car then they could operate a motor its very simple.

That's where having a rifle comes into play.

MULTIKILL!!!!!!!

are niggers this dumb? to drown in less than a foot of water?

LMAO

DEM NAMES

So he died right?

Yes