Redpilling on Vantard America

Recently, I've seen a trend of the Vantards sticking their poz-ridden faces in everywhere and trying to get accepted as a group. We need to put a stop to this. I have the old Vancuck Compilation, as well as archives of a former member exposing them, but we need more material.

archive.fo/1nrDe
archive.fo/tqWwb

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/6SUW52
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are they associated with the oathcucks ?

No, they're a group of faggy teens who want to LARP as National Action.

The best part is, the founder of American Vantard was a loli enthusiast who had to quit politics after his mom found out.

I'm pretty sure the group was taken over by different people steering it in the right direction hence the name change and new outlook.

Read the leaks.

I did, they don't pertain to what is happening today tho do they? Like you said that lad isn't there anymore.

Worse. They're TRSodomites and Ghoul was their co-founder.

AV is a weird bunch of people from my interaction with them. It's like the edgy fedora tipping organization of this generation. It was started by kids and the members I've met seem like outcasts looking for an identity after realizing that they're outcasts, or people that fell for the brand(ex-military, etc.). So they all get together and try to improve themselves but it's sort of the blind leading the blind. At the core is a mountain of good intentions, and the exterior has a shiny coat of paint on it, but all the in between is extremely off putting to me. The actual meat of it is not of a consistent quality. It's kind of a shame because the brand itself is solid but there's no real direction or cohesiveness that I've seen.

In short, it's an entry level organization. It's like the proud boys but with less faggotry. But still some faggotry. It could be useful as a filter. Associate with them, maybe even wear the hat or whatever, but never have any true allegiance to them. Pull the people that aren't shit into a separate local group and wait for the inevitable collapse/co-opting of the organization as a whole by kikes.

Fuck off Sinead/commonspic/ironlarper/whatever. Nobody cares stop bringing that cancer here. Stick to facebook

SHITSKINS AND KIKES NOT WELCOME..

discord.gg/6SUW52

Fuck off e celebs cancer lolcows

Aren't these the faggots associated with Ghoul from TRS?

Fucking pathetic.

I don't have much of an opinion on IronLARP either way, but to the best of my knowledge Slavros has never claimed to be a white nationalist, merely a fascist.

That tower one has just the right amount of edge IMO, but most of their other shit sucks. The problem is, VA has a decent aesthetic, but they do fuck-all with it.

discord.gg/6SUW52

discord.gg/6SUW52

IronLARP is shit man.

Nah, the problem is they're a bunch of disingenuous, lying faggots. And nobody likes that.

Pass.

I meant specifically the problem with their propaganda. They have six million and one other problems.

what are you talking about we are a golf club for lower income whites

Dillon is still the leader, with Thomas his #2.

Great idea!

Exactly. This is just like when those 1488ers purity-spiraled Frank Colin because he was part jewish (on his dad's side, which doesn't even count) and he used to make implicit stands for White identity with young boys. He put himself out there IRL and shifted the overton window, that's all that matters.

kek

I guess the mods don't want people to know about the American Vantards.

seems like a bunch of D&C drama to me. My group works with the local vanguard chapter every now and then, I've personally met Dillion and Thomas, they all seem like ok dudes to me

JFC Inquisitor you're real adamant about taking down Vanguard