I'm scared

I'm scared

Isn't the military attempting a coup in Turkey right this minute?

This makes me afraid for Bannerlords, AKA the only decent looking game coming to PC this year.

how new are you?

There's a civil war going on in Turkey, he's not scared about them being Turkish although if I never played M&B I would be too.

Fucking hell why didn't those faggots wait for a few more months.

A few more months wouldn't hold them off after how crazy current year seems to be

I was a bit worried during those turkish riots a while back but they survived, I am sure they will all make it out just fine. I mean why would the army raid some game developer?

whats the civil war about anyway?

At least we'll get some dead mudslimes as compensation.

Sandniggers doing sandnigger things.

also somewhat relevant.

Am I supposed to know who these third world shitters are?

Arma 3 had shit like that as well with some of their devs going ro the can.
Game turned out to be fine, this will be fine as well.
Im still worried though

F

>>>/reddit/

I guaran-fucking-tee this will happen.

They got bigger fish to fry, user.

Why? If anything Erdogan was more likely to shut down development because M&B is the premier Deus Vult simulator.

The army is the secular power in Turkey.

would they need any reason to leave the country between now and release? if not, then it'll probably be fine.

The military is doing a coup to take back the government and make is more secular after the current government was getting in too deep into the islam shit

I assume Civilians will be fine while the remnants of the old government will be fucked.

Failed coup my ass.

Who is in the right, Erdogen or the military?

the military. Erdogen was a Saudi puppet who was put into power to make land immigration more easy for ISIS.

He's also supporting ISIS by buying oil from them and selling it to Israel.

Sounds like a powder keg about to explode. I imagine the kurds must be picking up on the weakness and preparing their move, and I bet many of the "refugees" will have something to say as well

Well hopefully if nothing else this takes turkey off of fighting the Kurds for a bit so they can concentrate more on ISIS.

This only means that Taleworlds will get some inspiration, and thus better Claimant mechanics, I bet you.

God, I'm not a religious man. But if You make this happen, I'll be a believer now and forever. Amen.

This won't stop them, any more than Putin stopped Graviteam from making my favorite sims. It just seemed to completely fuck up their release schedule.

Please someone give them asylum!

THEY NEED TO FINISH BANNERLORD

Military all the way.

If it's Taleworlds devs, it's okay.

They're going back after they finish Bannerlord.

How about giving them a tank instead?

Butterlord never ever.

Ill remove them later

Still better than anything that will be released in the next five years.

Back to the >>>/cuckshed/

combat is worse than most games of a remotely similar type. you need to raise your standards. Does it even have a proper story yet?

M&B might not be for you, user

I take it they are still passing those empty fields and lack of proper troop management as actual game play.

hey at least they "fixed" sieges, right? Took them 8 years.

bad games should be criticized

It's still the best we got in that subgenre

You wouldnt know a good game if it hit you on your closeted kike nose

not saying much, but sure.

I'd say you're best off finding what you like about it, and picking any other game of that kind and you'll find it does that specific thing, and many more things much better than mount & blade ever will.

Speaking of which, what is the best grand strategy game out there that you would recommend?

Here's your (you). Now get the fuck out.

Theres literally nothing else

You don't play videogames and are talking out your ass, what other games do what mount and blade does? literally zero, we would be playing them if they did.

Perhaps you could enlighten us.

games are kiddie shit, and even if they werent buying games from foreigners support white genocide and degeneracy, kill yourself if you think giving money to non-whites is a good thing EVER

what? Are you two both illiterate mudslimes or something? I said yeah, Mount & Blade is the only game of its type. But it does many things, and you are better off finding a game that has an element you enjoy about mount & blade and you'll probably find it does it a lot better, and you'll end up enjoying that a lot more. Directional melee combat? PVK2 easily blows it out of the water, even the incredibly mediocre chivalry does it better and that game is a fucked up mess of poorly designed mechanics. Grand strategy where you can take over the world? CK2, Vicky, all that bullshit.

not interested in spoon feeding. I don't know what you might like about mount & blade.

You can't have those mechanics in conjugation with each other in any other game you sperg, what part of that is hard to understand? You do understand videogame development and resource allocation is hard? Yeah we all want a perfect game where it's insane indepth grand strategy and a perfect combat engine, but that insanely unlikely to happen. You don't understand shit about games kid, they aren't magical things that do whatever the fuck you d want them to.

Stellaris of course
Distant Worlds, dont touch anything Paradox after CK2
Vicky 2 is also pretty good also Dominions 4, but thats not really GSG.

Kill yourself nigger

what are you talking about you autist

they've been making and selling you the same game with little improvements since 2008

They've only made expansions, you mong. Bannerlord is actually a new game. That's why people are excited.

>>>/stormfront/
You obviously dont belong in this board untermensch scum, Taleworlds is an independent company and they are westernized as fuck due to METUs policies.
Kill yourself.

this isn't an excuse kid

I want first person battle with my fellow soldiers in a medieval settings.

Thanks for proving my point, start talking about how Chivalry has better combat as well, Im in dire need of a laugh.

No, because there's nothing they need to be excused from. It's an explanation.

I'm not going to discuss anything with a liberal cuckold

No

I'd rather they be armed and defend their homeland.

There's not really a "best" one; they all scratch different itches. Darkest Hour (pretty much a wargame) plays entirelly different from CK2 (skullduggery, rape, and cuckolding simulator in medieval politics), which plays different from Vicky 2 (economy + minority assimilation + geopolitics), which plays different from EU4 (progress through the centuries + conquest), etc. They all target a different kind of autism.

they're gonna need at least 15 swadian knights against 500 mudslimes

Nigger the mayor will just dig out whatever statues of things starting with R he's got in a warehouse to defend the city. Problem solved.

Nice post Holla Forums
Fuckoff

you know your wifes son wouldn't approve of your behavior

Keep going D&C shill, like I said, I need a laugh.

Turkroaches are now breaking out the Ma Deuces and performing self-removal.

Fuck, looks like Erdogan is staying in power and military got BTFO
Ataturk is most displeased

How long until coup #2?

It might've been also because the guy was a saudi puppet and supported ISIS among other things.

The US and EU aren't going to overthrow him over that. In fact, it is incentive for them NOT to get rid of him, if the West didn't give a shit about ISIS selling oil it steals to Turkey then I doubt they would suddenly start caring about it now.

I have raised my standard enough to recognize you as shit worse than a million mudslimes.

How about you improve yourself?

Go back to freech, Holla Forums faggot.

sage for off topic