WebM Thread Ded Game Edition

"We buffed all the health of the enemies in the dark zone and lowered all your damage and now at least 40% of enemies that spawn are grenadiers"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ncBsTWav_I0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey again, TOFG.

Hiya

Make anything new today?

Fucking cancer.

I wish these games weren't all dead, I miss playing them so much :^}

Bump and reported.

We really need more discussion about vidya, like . Because clearly it's vidya, and not whining.

Can you fags quit making the webm resolution so damn large? There's no need to have webms larger than for example; I keep having to scroll up to close them. This is a webm thread not a fucking Imax theater.

How low-res is your screen?

Perhaps this is more your type.

IS THIS A JOKE?

That music sounds really good, who's the author?

I think he was wanting people to post low framerate webms like this one.

videogames!

You best change the name of that.

I fucking hated that series and i hate, by proxy, all reincarnations of that fucking series.

This guy

Why can't it be both?

it fails at being emotional. Shinji is a worthless faggot and he only perked up slightly because this random dude finally was plowing his boipussi.

The whole scene leading into this is the most powerful of all the angels so far EXPLAINING how the evas work and basically telling shinji how to be a physical god and how not to be a pussybitch.

What does shinji do?

Scream and whine and cry and be a pussybitch.

Then suddenly we have 3 min if staring at the same fucking scene. There is no tension, there is no surprise. The dude either dies here or shinji is killed along with the human race and there are still about four more episodes to go and two movies, so OBVIOUSLY this ends with the dude dead.

Shantae was inspired by Monster World to begin with, fucking dipshits. If anything it's the kind reclaiming his title.

That just came off as overly whinny and DUDE WE'RE SO BORED LMAO. They don't even attempt to riff on it. Do people think this is funny or entertaining?

Don't go to pleb leddit memeia for video games

The human race is actually wiped out in the end, that's the twist

I don't I stopped bothering with them after Star Wars 7 and they've only gotten worse from there.

They're really shit at video games. I don't know why anyone would ever give them the time to make a webm of their shitty videos.
Have you seen the sonic bit? Morons don't know how to fucking roll.
They shouldn't play games. They're clearly not who it is aimed at.

I thought it was because of financial issues.

I don't know how people kept playing The Division for more than a week, and I play Destiny

It's 1

normalfags love the game, same thing happened with fallout 4

That was fun

They can't talk bad about something if said something's PR agency payed them to not say anything bad about it

See their starwars review and hot the plinkett version keeps being delayed even when the DVD is already out

They are going full sellout and as such they got to cover all the markets a shill can get paid to shill about

So vidya gaems was next

I am not a website tech, but this is what I've seen based on trying Holla Forums webm's with three different browsers (Only firefox works properly ATM)

Before the videos would just load completely, downloading as fast as possible to your PC so you could fast fowards/rewind/replay at will

Now Holla Forums seems to have adopted some Pseudo YouTube buffering system where the video only downloads small chunks as requested, not all at once which cuts down on bandwidth

I say this because if you have a video open in firefox (The only one that works ATM with this new system) you slowly watch the video length increase as time goes on, starting at 1 second length and then increasing as more and more video buffers

The problem is that this new downloader doesn't play nicely with chrome/edge which discards all the data once its been viewed, which means in order to watch the video again you need to redownload it all, exactly the same as youtube

And even firefox doesn't work correctly, because its player seeking requires an actual timeline to fast forwards/rewind, so you have to wait for the whole video to play out before you can do so

In short: I think they were trying to cut down on video bandwidth usage on the site, but in the end its probably costing them more in bandwidth because browsers like chrome/edge you have to keep redownloading the video repeatedly just to rewatch it, and firefox you have to download the whole video anyways even if you wanted to only see a part at the middle/end of it

Why should anyone give a shit about The Division?

ayy lmao?

In short if you want to watch a video on the site ATM and not waste all your bandwidth click on the video title listed, it will just download it to your download folder instead of using the current video buffering system

And I just spent an hour trying to figure out whats wrong with Holla Forums and I have no control over how the site is operated

Time for MHGen

It only seems to be a problem on Holla Forums which probably has something to do with the fact that Holla Forums's content is hosted "8ch.net" instead of "media.8ch.net" or "media2.8ch.net"

Just I see everyone asking "WTF is going on?" so I decided to do some deductive reasoning and bug testing, that's all I can figure out without knowing whats going on with the back end specifically

Now I'm not going to defend NGE's writing, because after all Rebuild 3.33 exists, but downtime is a necessary in a lot of media when the writers really need you to reflect on what's happened and how you feel about it. It's probably not as obvious most of the time as literally stopping the story in it's tracks, but some of the most well loved films and even video games will usually allow the viewer to slow down and breathe after the climax of an action scene. Also most tension in a movie falls apart when there's more in the series because you know that at least the story's universe is going to keep existing no matter what.

Last time I played The Division. I killed the boss, I only had to kill a bunch of random ennemies and… this shit happened.

BRAVO UBI
R
A
V
O

U
B
I

By god Blazblue is so damn tacky and overwrought.

what game is this?

We could fucking render these graphics in real time

I want to hire whoever did this as a voice actor.

That's adorable.

cute

What song do they do that sigh in? What is the sigh have to do in relation to the song? Not an Idolfag so I'm not enlightened yet.

At around 1 minute they do the haan sigh

Hey, is displayed webm length being weird for anyone else? It seems to think they're 1 second long for me now. Whole thing will play but it always seems to think it's right at the end.

Why does this song remind me of Nyaruko-san?

I don't know you tell me

I've got the same problem. It only fixes itself after the whole video plays once.

Okay, cool, so it might actually be a problem on the site's end or something.

I don't know, but it's scary and confusing.

I'm pretty sure he's saying bumbum. Like, it's clearly not bonbon.

I can kinda see the similarities

It makes sense considering what bonbons are

Yeah but what also makes sense is not talking about chocolate ANYTHING factories during sex. These people are clearly rebels with chocolate bumbum factories.

yeh, but they're also british, and so they say things in stupid manners

oi whot th' fock did you say about me you little cont?

Yeah but he's pretty clearly saying bumbum, just in a stupid way.

Because amerifags are alien to the concept that talent shines the most when there's no big bucks thrown around. They need to smell the money to appreciate it's worth it.

The scene was lacking, but made the most out of what they had. "Remake" it with more money and it will ruin the mood.

SHE FUCKING INTRODUCES HERSELF AND SAYS AYAYA, THEN WHEN THE OTHER GIRL SAYS IT, SHE'S LIKE NO, IT'S AYAYA. But the subtitles are like "No, she's saying Aya." Motherfucker, I can hear her saying AYAYA, what kind of fucking game are you trying to play, Japan?!

hahaha what the fuck. is she having a stroke? holy shit, I need to know the context of this.

I've looked for "tails and warlocks" and that's not the name of the source, what is the source?

It's the mystery of the ages

Have you played Uncharted 4? It's really fucking boring.

I dunno if you guys are just pretending to be ironic or what, but she says 'Aya yo'
TL note: 'yo' is nipponese for 'da ze'

I'm sorry, I must have missed the words da ze in my English classes back in high school, does that make any fucking sense to you to say "YO IS JAPANESE FOR SOMETHING IN JAPANESE!"

Fuck yeah PoopPoopFart. If only his channel name wasn't so bad I think he'd be more popular. Check out his other stuff if you haven't seen it. My favourite of his is this youtube.com/watch?v=ncBsTWav_I0

Lonlonjp is another guitarist who does video game stuff that's worth checking out too.

I used to believe summer wasn't real but now I'm true believer, thank you 4chan

Okay, go take a shower now.

what's going on in that?
sounds like the bitch is trying to put herself in a position from where she can DARVO with impunity after some kind of fuck up

I've never been able to sit through that whole thing, between being annoyed by hearing a bitch cry and that guy's fucking voice making me laugh I just can't listen to it. But from what I have heard of it, it makes me think of the "MY THREADS ARE DOING IRON MAN NUMBERS" guy.

Bitch trying to manipulate him emotionally using her natural tear factory that all women are blessed with, crying them crocodile tears to try and fucking get her way, and a guy who has had enough of her shit and is just unapologetic and telling her to fuck off already. Bitches and whores man. Throw in an autist, and you get webms like that.

Should have been pretty clear from the subtitles that whatever said after Aya wasn't actually part of her name but rather a different word that sounds very similar and was thus misinterpreted. Here is a shitty example in English if you are still too retarded to figure it out.

Dude, that's fucked up, hitting a guy in the head with a fucking hammer for eating on the subway? Are you also a fan of chads who attack people?

Also having a hick drawl and saying stupid shit like that just makes you look like more of a hick to the people around you. "My name is Aya, ya" "Ayaya?" "No, it's not that long, it's Aya, ya?"

You sound like a retard talking like that. If you have a drawl like that, get rid of it, you just sound stupid defending that kind of thing.

from what I understand, "yo" is added to the end of sentences for emphasis
something like that.

I sat through it. She mentions Hitler can't save her, and that Jews always win, so the psycho pol thing sounds legit. Mickey Mouse said something about how she harassed people to the point where they perceived her as a threat, even to him, because late in the video, he says he's standing far away and keeping distance from her because he's scared of her.
All the "tell me what you want" she's shouting sounds like she's putting up a white flag, but no one is buying it, so she's offering to do what she's told for credibility. She then hands him something, telling him it's his and he can do what he wants with it to her. I thought it was a gun, but it turns out it's a knife. He doesn't pick it up by the sounds of it.
sounds like it. Many times she sounds fucking hysterical and screechy, and at least twice, it settles down super fast and she talks like she's emotionally neutral, with a level voice and everything.
bitches be crazy

How the hell do you ignore the red blinking light?

LEL WUT, holy shit, that sounds way crazier than fucking Iron Man.
Well I can tell why he's afraid of her now.

I appreciate your answer, especially since you didn't string together bullshit at me in the same way that Cockbreath McSuck and Shithead did.

I ain't gonna lie, I don't speak that language, I think anyone can tell, and I certainly don't hear the difference between the "AYA YO" and "AYAYA" and they even address that the person listening to her (who is Japanese) also doesn't get the "YO" instead of "YA." So I mean it's easy for me to hear that and go "what the fuck, she just said not to call her what she just called herself."

I think speedrunning requires a kind of tunnel vision. It's weirder to me that he didn't plug the power adapter in to begin with, though. They have an entire power grid set up for consoles that the runners bring, and this one guy doesn't think "I should plug my DS in?" Even if I was at full battery, I'd plug it in.

She's trying to wink.

If that's the regular size old 3DS, the light is on the bottom right hand corner of the console. The hand blocks it. Many times, I've been playing for a while, then let go for a bit for some reason, and find the flashing red light. It's dumb, really.

Since it's too hard to grasp for you, I respond on the same level to which I am responded, fuckface.

tentacles and witches

okay, that is pretty cute.

ども。

So that's why you responded as if you were literally talking to the fucking anime girl?

Jesus christ, that lag comp is awful.

I agree with his point, BUT, "I went out with a half-Chink half-Gook" doesn't make him not racist, just like marrying a kike didn't make HP Lovecraft not racist. I don't want to sound like a contrarian, but I think the more exposure you have to an ethnic group, the easier it is to tell them apart, so just saying "they all look alike" is KIND OF ignorant.

Not his best, but eh.

Does anyone have the webm where Meowth says "Oy vey" when pikachu escapes ?

Here is the =="emotional scene"== that is in Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 24.

SPOILED BECAUSE HOMOEROTICISM

It's worse that he stands 25 feet away from a bear killing another animal and doesn't think "this is a dumb place to be right now."

I miss this game. Its only Russians still playing now

Did that game ever get any good?

THANK YOU

FOR ONCE SOMEBODY USED THE ORIGINAL VIDEO NAME AND I COULD FIND THE SOURCE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA FUCK THE REST OF YOU MISLABELING ASSHOLES

In all seriousness thank you

I dunno man. As long as the bear doesn't think you're after it's prey, it's going to be too busy.

That's just because I used keepvid and it left the title on. Otherwise, I give names to the ones I save from here, or give it some terrible name if I convert it myself.

Jesus Christ.

thank you for saving my OC

git gud, fgt

All those zombies
I know I sound like a hipster complaining about how everyone's a sheep, but goddamn if that shit just don't look right.

ITS TIME TO STOP

and for a fucking vaporeon? plebs

The game itself was initially okay.
I cycle a lot and back in the day ingress was pretty fun.

but this…

It's been ruined millennial fanaticism, like so much else

I've just started to openly mock them.

I've played through the entire thing from start to finish, and let me just say .. no. Not unless your goal is to build an intergalactic space jew empire, then sure.

Popular things are shit. There has never once been an exception to this rule

They just want pat each other on the back and confirm how much of a nerdgeekxDDDD they are and how they've been fans of the series for years.
But please, don't you ever dare mention that a week before PKMN GO went viral, they would've smugged and sneered with utter contempt over your
filthy beta neckbeard ass, had they caught you playing the actual games in public.

Remember kids, it's only cool and acceptable if everyone is doing it.

I know, right?

It's a fad, it'll die, you can keep liking it just like any other fad thing, because when the fad dies, you'll still have it.

Why do you care what they think? Your life will continue if you do things that are unpopular just cause some shithead makes fun of you for it.

VTM:B, Quake, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., hatred of niggers, Rainbow Six 3, 3rd strike, vice city….the list (and the beat) goes on

You have it backwards. It's not bad because millenials like it.

Millenials like it because it's bad.

I don't think that's actually ever been popular.

Oh, right, I forgot, all the fun people think they're having is fake. People on Holla Forums who like the game are mistaken.

for this type of game, yes. Hordes of newly contracted autistic make it all seem pointless, as Id only play it on a long bike ride through the city or something, and i would like "win" so to speak at this game. It's different from saying something like "I don't like skyrim because the casuals"

but those aren't that popular with normalfags

that wasn't his argument you dumb millennial

What are the cunts whining about in that video?

If nothing else, that game has shown me the power of branding.
now I just need to make a hyper-popular thing, and slap my trademarks on a mobile game to never work another day in my life

When I played, there were a few quests to get you rolling, and then there was nothing to do once I finished them. I kept mining ores to get better an better equipment, but I dropped the game as soon as I realized I don't know what I'd be using all that stuff for. The only bosses came from quests as a barrier for the next set of quests. It felt like a more task-heavy version of cookie clicker.
Did they fix all that? Or is that "just how the game is"?

I know "popular, therefore, bad" sounds like a fallacy, but I've never bought that. There's just something about more and more users/subscribers/practitioners/players that drives down the quality of whatever it might be. I suspect that by trying to cater to a growing audience, their shit becomes this watered down gruel, and while it's never objectionable to anyone, it's never actually tasty. Those who say this month's gruel is the best thing since sliced bread probably only say it because humans are social creatures (herd animals) and want to fit in with everyone else eating the same bland gruel.

kek

Probably a BLM/Anti-trump protest holding up traffic again and the police are trying to let through traffic and somebody got bumped and is freaking out for media views

It's still that way, really.

I mean it's MORE COMPLETE than it was before, but it's still just as bland and uninteresting. The whole "corruption" motif never comes back to play a role, you don't end up going to a planet to purge the corruption and save the galaxy… Once you kill enough bosses the game becomes Terraria after you kill all the bosses in it, except unlike Terraria you can't re-summon bosses you've already beaten.

Pokemon was always mainstream as hell though. Even when nerdy shit was kind of shunned, you'd still see dudebros messing around with it now and then. It's not as if there was some population shift like say, WoW.

I disagree with this slightly. I think that the green/brown should start off with the "…okay" look on their face, and go to a happy look the more the game starts to get shit upon, so the unhappier the core players get, the happier the new players get. But otherwise yeah this is pretty spot on.

I don't know man, I was frequently beat up in grade school while playing the card game.

I think the cartoon normalized it though

Not the same thing.

Also I doubt you got beat up just because you played the card game. There was more to it than that.

yes there was, a considerable amount of melanin.

Lol let me guess, you were beat up by your own race?

fun as an argument is a red herring when determining the quality of something.
It's like saying "it's fun with friends"
Nigga, I've had fun sitting around doing fuck all because I was with friends. That doesn't mean that time couldn't be better spent, and having more fun with them than I had.
From what I know about pokemongo, it seems the reason people play is because brand recognition and stamp collection without having to commit to a game console. I don't know about you, but that's not why I play games. It also seems to have facebook game mechanics, what with the running out of pokeballs and having to do some task to get more. Pure skinner box. If all you're after is a neurochemical buzz, and pokemongo is the best button to press for it, cool I guess, but that shit just doesn't do it for me.

no, that could have been phrased better

That perfectly describes Payday actually.

That game got worse with community growth. It used to be a small game where the players and the devs communicated a lot.

Then the game got on free weekend and it became bigger and bigger. All the newbies started to complain about it being to hard. For example the old overdrill took 2 hours, had to be played on overkill145+ and had to be played with nobody getting downed. But because this was to hard for all the newbies they changed to rules to easy and it now takes a lot less time to finish.

And in Payday 2 they even further made it easier.

a game that started good got killed by a big community.

It was phrased well enough. You're black or some shade of it, and I assumed that other black or shaded people were the ones beating you up because instead of being a degenerate monkey like them you played Pokeymans.

that image hurts

Card game isn't the same as the video game and saturday morning cartoon. Where you live also matters.

Hell, card games in general still have a bit of a stigma against them I've noticed.

They'd pick one reason or another. I remember Mexican gangbangers were angry at us because animal control put their dog down after it attacked me and the neighbor girl. Thugs don't actually need a viable reason to attack someone.

Thank god we moved north.

lad if it was phased well enough you need to work on your reading comprehension. but let me spell it out for you.

I was a white kid playing Pokemon cards at recess while the mexicans were all playing soccer. They would beat me, and usually the other kids with me, up

lel, fuck off

Skateboarding is not a mainstream hobby, and nobody is "custom tailoring" the way the real world works to make skating easier. Nobody abandoned skateboarding because a newer crowd got appealed to and it was somehow made easier. Skateboarding is still an applied and acquired skill that has to be performed to improve.

but it has been infiltrated by degeneracy. fuck just look at the whole skater stigma of weed smoking and unemployment

Lol sure Jamal. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

All the "rebels" that you extol as being put out to pasture are the guys who got rich from skateboarding and hold the big names. Bam Margera, Tony Hawk, Troy Meadows, etc. They started off as unemployed and now look, they have sponsors, you could call that "being employed" if you want, but they're still skaters who are being paid to skate wearing specific company logos for endorsements for word of mouth referral, not to skate as a job, they still do it as a hobby (well, not Bam Margera anymore ..).

The Lords of Dogtown movie is nothing but a bullshit propaganda thing man, Skateboarders didn't get into Skateboarding with the idea "I'm gonna make money." They got into it for the love of the sport.

Now here's the odd part… You say "it has been infiltrated by degeneracy," and then you point to a stigma of weed smoking and unemployment. NEET is degeneracy. And so is drug usage.

You can't have your cake and eat it too, where you're like "this is less degenerate, so that makes it okay!" Degeneracy is degeneracy.

This is literally almost fucking skype group I have ever been in with very few exceptions without fucking fail, the woman is only there to get endless attention without competition from other women. They often do "Cute" things to garner endless praise (YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I AM TALKING ABOUT, ENDLESS CUTE NOISES, SAYING NEEDLESSLY SEXUAL THINGS ETC ETC)

And if another woman shows up, dear fucking god, they become the biggest/evilest backstabbing bitch you've ever seen, and try to wall off the other woman and even demand you "Take her side" etc even when you have literally no interest in her sub 10 IQ ass

This is 99% of skype groups, or probably any "Geek" group.

Be warned

People use Discord now. But otherwise yes.

yup that's why I stopped playing.

you're missing the point and appear to be projecting

ah, I always assumed people got into skateboarding just to skate, and the dgeneracy came later. I'm not to keen on the topic really.

you can apply it to anything niche that gains a large following quickly really. I'm surprised its not posted more frequently

How do you piss straight up into the air and not get wet?

ohh boy, personal blog time
By now, I should explain something. You know that sterotypical "nerd/geek" look? Kind of like the comic book guy from the simpsons. MtG players aren't this guy. They look like normalfags. There was one time at another game store, I went in to get my L5R chops. The L5R crowd was this kind of guy, the OG nerd. The ones that aren't photogenic and might smell a bit ripe.
At first, I felt jilted, that no one would play muh weebshit with me. It's probably for the best, but I still want to play it regularly. I'm not going back to magic, and there's no active netrunner or FoW players that I know of, and I'm waiting until FFG makes the LCG for L5R to go back to it.
As for TTRPGs, it's seems it's only DnD 5e. The store has a bunch of Pathfinder books too, but I still haven't heard anyone mention that. At least one of my friends expressed an interest in Vampire: the Masquerade. I should just read the pdf and GM a game. Everyone is still on entry level hobbies because it's what's popular. If you need another reason to hate what's popular, it's that no one follows you deeper.

Not even sure if that's a serious question since the video but I'd imagine you'd have to have a flatland and strong wind.The so if you'd piss upwards it'd carried by the wind in someone elses face.

I think the wind carrying it away would have been sufficient on its own.

but 6 ft in the air though

Its called a Challange for a reason.

Is this supposed to be some cheesy deck or something? I've never touched the game so I assume there's some significance.

I don't know where you live, but over here very few people get into skateboarding for skateboarding, hell my childhood friend got into it because of all the stank he could and ended up getting

I know you're trying to draw a parallel between casualization of vidya and real-life hobbies but it doesn't work that way, every single hobby is improved through practice, just because big companies decide it's gonna bring in more people if they focus on "aim assist" doesn't mean that anyone can put their hand on a controller and suddenly be an expert, remember the Polygon playthrough?

Sure you may have your close group of skateboarding friends that are into it for the sport, but that doesn't mean everyone does the same, hell we're on Holla Forums right now because the mainstream video game discussion is shit because of all the 'gamers'

what's the muzak?

Believe me or not but I've seen some shit already.

you talking about Magic or Force of Will?
Sorry if I write like retard. What I meant to say was that they overheard me talking about Force of Will, and I heard disdain in their voice for it.

Lazerhawk - Overdrive

oh shit that's hilarious. what's the anime?

wait

rip ;_;

Hamtarou, you pleb

I think you're lying to me. hamtaro's orange spot is larger and the whole thing is drawn differently. Or is it some super old version I'm too young to know about?

Bingo, it's from the 70s, hence all the sexual innuendos.

thanks laddie

Actually it's Ebichu. It has a longer Japanese name but I can't be bothered to google it.

So, was japan super lewd back in the day, and been getting more prudish over the years or something?

wow, I'm glad I dropped Eva when the retardation started happening, which was about 3-4 episodes before the end. I really got the impression the writers were just being nonsensical in hopes that someone would think it was deep.

Basically.

Of course, all that pent up sexual frustration has led to the shit we have today.
Tentacle porn is to a western normalfag what tame PDAs are to nipnop normalfags.

CHECKED

The human race had "the barriers between their hearts" removed, thus everyone became tang and became one big blob.

Except for Genzo who is chewed on/out by his wife

But I'm talking that specific conflict, the angel flat out tells Shinji that he's gotta kill him.

Shinji just fucked up becoming a god because he's a faggot and doesn't listen to anything he's supposed to do.

Asuka had an epiphany during her fight with the military and the mass produced evas and suddenly, she knew the full potential of an eva, but look at that, she's still got one with a battery limit.

Too bad shinji is the one who happens to have unlimited power.

Ugh, every bit as pretentious as i remember it.

And the last only time i saw the series was during the adult swim run before borrowing the movies from a friend and trying hard not to snap them in half for wasting my life.

Look, I can appreciate tension in a scene, but this scene doesn't have it. had Shinji been fucking rational for a fucking minute, he'd have learned what the fuck his butt stuffer was telling him was pretty fucking important, but he didn't.

An important thing to know is that Anno suffers from Depression. The problem is that it gets into his work and he ends up going full irredeemable angst with the shit that goes on. This doesn't seem to be an issue early on in a series since there is room to make up for it but, nope, this shit follows the whole "I'm not happy and I don't want anyone else to be happy either" mindset that depression brings.

I'm just glad Higuchi is there to squeeze his nuts in regards to Shin-Gojira.

Obligatory

Why cant there be an actually good series about pokemon. With trainers who actually strive to be hardcore.

Based Jim blows the fuck of transmysoginists once again!

Wow he won't even say the word tranny when quoting the title of the game he's playing. What a faggot. At least he helped the devs accomplish their goal of triggering faggots like him.

Apparently the game was a fetish game, although I can guarentee you if the creator was a tranny then he would be literally trying to suck the guy's dick for being an expression of sexuality instead of faking being triggered.
Also he's used Tranny in the past, before he submitted himself to feminism as a literal cuckhold, so he's probably just projecting his toxic masculinity.

Japan was incredibly lewd until the american occupation of WW2.

And that's why all your jap art is censored.

There was once a time I cared about this series

You can have a Japanese woman reciting from Mao's little red book

as long as her face is passable and she tries to speak it in English she's 20/10 cute

Because of the promise of mr horsedick fugging some chicks?

heres a recitation

oooh yeah~
that's the stuff

You know, sometimes things are exactly what it says on the tin

nice dubs and webm

The best.

Fuck off with that furry faggot and his shitty music

That pic related describes TF2 actually.

What's the source on the music?

source?

Sorry, went to sleep, just woke up again.

Ayy, thanks user. You're alright.

I think this guy wastes too many frames on unnecessary motion. Especially with the gun-toting.

Is this some copypasta? Because I've seen this exact post before.

Also;

You're gonna have to come up with a more coherent story, unless what you're telling me is they fear competition

Tell me, does she sound flat to you?
I don't really care, just curious. Been listening to this for about a month now.

Can someone edit this to only have the "Salt Level is Good" to use in future shitposting ?

Well, you also technically see his severed head dropping into the LCL below :^)

Does anybody have the webm of Mr Bones giving health tips? I seem to have forgotten to save it the last time it was posted

give me ten minutes, i gotchu fam

i lied, my pirate copy of adobe premiere pro refuses to compile this webm and only this webm so no go on my end. i have no idea why. sorry man

i looked up that image and it came up with some site in moon runes i couldnt understand except that it cost money and it had no other results

rip in peperonies my boner

it's from berserk