Boom. They Wuz Nut Kangs

>ancient-code.com/scientists-make-surprising-discovery-after-studying-dna-of-ancient-egyptian-mummies/

The first ever full-genome analysis of Ancient Egyptian mummies has shown they were closely related to populations from the Mediterranean

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Iq-kC-lJWw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemaic_dynasty
youtube.com/watch?v=Kn6nt3FSROQ[/youtube]
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/05/martin-bernal-and-melville-herskowitz.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE WUZ SPARTANZ

WE WUZ WHITE

i imagine they built the pyramids, but doubt they had any choice…

HOL UPPPPPP

Study actually says they were closest to the Neolithic population of the Levant, which is the same as the Neolithic farmers from the near east who were one of the founding populations of Europe. Basically, the people in Sardinia today are almost exactly genetically identical to those Neolithic farmers. So the Sardinians wuz kangz n shiiet.

It took a DNA test to figure this out?

Nigger tutankhamon was proven to be 99% european dna a few years ago. But its ok as we all know that anything we think is true is actually not true at all. White atlanteans from now sunken doggerland owned everyone and built civilizations literally everywhere. Youll probably never get concrete evidence in mainstream studied articles archives its all under control. So do yourself a favor find out evrything there is to know and then come up with a very plausible theory of what is really going on.

Also there is a shit ton of circumstantial evidence like the egyptologist who basically have been cucking archeology for as long as they have been some what of an authority on the subject. Look up mount Sinai in egypt its the biblical mountain of god and guess what there is a large fence and a military base. That alone is big circumstancial evidence for hiding something or not wanting peopel to study the area because you are omitting or hiding. Also best liars lie by omission.

I feel too lazy to read today.

How many times you making this thread rabbi? You can't slide the happenings.

Egypt isn't generally thought of this way until after Alexander.

WE WUZ DICKWASHERS

Been saying on Holla Forums that mummies likely were part of a mediterranean gene group, but everyone went "pharaoes were aryan vikings".

Couldn't tell if Holla Forums posting or Intl on part time.

Yeah, but isn't he one of the 3000 BC or so ones?
If this is the same study that had tested up to 1300 BC mummies, then that's thousands of years after the pyramids were built.

Egypt was ruled over by kings from dozens of non-native races. It shouldn't be shocking that at least one of them was White.

If you saw the amount of "Aryan Viking Pharaos", you'd understand why

No, his Y-DNA was supposedly R1b related to French male lineages but this was obfuscated and never officially released. It was only extrapolated from a screenshot of a documentary that took a camera into that lab.

All of the Ptolemys were Greek, including Cleopatra. 100%… they ruled for a VERY long time.

Depends upon whether or not you believe the "official" timelines. Velikovsky was a Jew but he was onto something, for certain.

All the major happenings are stickied, just because you don't like something it doesn't mean that it's trying to slide anything.

Yup, the 8% central sub saharan african DNA in modern Egyptians comes from invaders 1,500yrs ago, sound familiar? The Muslim conquest of Egypt, from slaves and cannon fodder.

WE WUZ SARDINES

I like how they showed off that new Assassin's Creed game that was all about "WE WUZ" and how niggers invented civilization but there weren't any structures higher than two stories to climb.

But why?

Every nigger already has been 'culturally appropriating' Persian (curly hair = we wuz) names for decades, and recently they're starting to say they were Japanese of all fucking things because one samurai ever was supposedly a nigger, so that one really doesn't sound too far off. It is ironic considering how much they fear cats and love torturing them to death.

um. Once? you a bit paranoid?

Egypt, india, next up, Europe

What do you mean?
If they're willing to do DNA tests, carbon dating will certainly work on the bodies themselves.

Now that is certain, which I find funny. She is the one that's always brought up.
Isn't that technically Macedonian, not Greek?

Dey wuz guidos
How would Italian Americans say "we wuz kangz"?

You think theres a difference? You are really that ignorant? Get the fuck out of Holla Forums and back to plebit.

Oh vey never forget the 50 billion jewish slaves

Like there is a difference between Swedes and Norwegians, yes.

Pointless to deliberate. They weren't niggers. That's all that matters.

personally, I like Italians

I bet you do, you pasta-snarfing fuck.

top lel I fucking hate their food.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Iq-kC-lJWw

Forgot to embed.

This shit needs to spread like wildfire. Bump.

Create the right kind of propaganda to weaponize italian americans against the blacks.

Skimmed it. According to the test basically most egyptians or at least the first test says they have middle eastern ancestry. While sandniggers, I'll gladly take this to rub in these delusional fucknuts faces for maximum jimmyrustles to keyboard stroke efficiency. I just wonder how fast they'll doubledown on the batshit.

Microscopic inspection of the roots of Ramesses II's hair proved that the king's hair originally was red.

A+ thinking pastanon
*Don't they hate each other already?*

We Wuzzint Kangs n Shiet

lrn2spoilr fag

Eh donna fugeddaboud we wazza romanz an sheet

I'm shocked.

Most of the ideas Velikovsky
promoted were stolen from other authors and corrupted. He was a limited hangout. I am ashamed that I didn't automatically assume he was a kike when I found out about what he did.

Look into Robert Schoch for revised timelines. He is a geologist that has done a lot of on Egypt and has gotten the field of geology to shit all over (((egyptologists))).

good heavens

More news at 11

No Egyptian was arsed enough to perform circumcision on fellow Egyptians' dicks (btw the picture we all know has nothing to do with washing, but circumcision).

They probably looked just a shade darker than sicilians

niggers will never let go of fantasizing about being Kangs

Can someone tell me where this "Egyptians were Sub-Saharan Africans" meme came from? Same with the Moors. What the fuck? Who do they think lives in North Africa?

inb4
Yeah I know, but who started this? Hollywood?

You really are ignorant, If you want to make this comparison againa nd not sound like a literal reatard, say that Athenians and Thebans or Athenians and Macedonians or any other greek state/kingdom were like Swedes and Danes. Because when you say Greeks you automatically mean every Greek, not just some southern city-states. Hope you understand and not make the same mistake again.

Of course they weren't kangs. Just look at niggers. Look at their brainless violence, low IQ, lack of any creativity. Without white influence, they continue to live in their own filth, and even with it, they continue to live in ghettos filled with crime and degeneracy. These sub-humans never had civilization, and certainly had nothing to do with the greatness of ancient Egypt. Except maybe as slaves, which seems to be the only thing the negro race is even slightly competent at.

Niggers simply can't stomach the fact that their race hasn't produced anything culturally significant in all of recorded history. If the natural order of things had had its way every single nigger on the planet would be a slave or dead.

The Egyptians never seen themselves the same as the darker Nubians, and separated themselves in their art. They were closer to some of the bit darker skin Europeans, and others that lived in and around the mediterranean sea. They wouldn't be black. The assumption many blacks make is that they think they owned the whole continent of Africa, including the north. Then again, blacks don't seek truth, only fame and bling.

lel, Swedes and Norwegians* Typing too fast here.

Because Egypt is in Africa, they dont understand the difference of North Africa, they just see the whole continent being black.

Also there were Egyptologists that flirted with the idea that ancient Egyptians were black and so that was all it took for them to run with it.

They would be content to continue killing each other and wallowing in their own shit if they weren't living among whites. They look at all the things whites have accomplish and created, and think that just because they weren't ejected once their usefulness as slaves ended, that they somehow played a part in the civilization that whites built. And when they see repeated evidence that they absolutely did not, and are in fact a massive detriment to civilization, they make up stories of long dead civilizations and pretend that they were responsible for those.

I'm guessing all this afro-centrism started with a jew teaching these lies to negroes, and then just letting it spread. There's no way a nigger ever thought this deeply about ancient history on his own. And the fact that the more it spreads the more nonsensical it gets, demonstrates this point.

That really says a lot about afro-centric blacks. The fact that their entire identity revolves around Africa, and yet they lack even the most rudimentary knowledge of the continent. They are literally too ignorant to understand the differences between North Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa. Not being able to comprehend North and South on a body of land disqualifies you from speaking about that land, let alone acting like an authority.

it was probably a salty mulatto who needed to justify his inferior half

Are you some form of Greek and that's why you're triggered?
Macedonia is a separate country today, and most of the time when people are referring to places they use the modern equivalent. Therefore Macedonia is separate from the rest of Greece. The fact that they were all separate city-states when the Ptolemaic dynasty was created is completely irrelevant.
Even kikepedia agrees entirely with my usage of the term
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemaic_dynasty

Supporting the truth is biased? Fucking hell, you sound like an SJW.

Well that should give you a fucking clue then.

I give you the facts and you give me a failure of a state as an example? These are Bulgars/Albanians not of hellenic origin like Macedonians are, some slavic-speaking Greeks might live there, but they are a small minority. If you would like to know, Macedonia is a province, a geographical region, that only a tiny part of it is located in the country you falsely call "Macedonia", most of Macedonia is located in Northern Greece. The country is actually called Skopjia or Vardarska, soon the whole country will just be provinces to other countries.

It's not, it's the same comparison you use with Swedes and Norwegians, Thebans-Macedonians=both Greeks/ Epirotes-Aeolians=both Greeks. The idea of nation-race was present and deep inside every ancient Greek, despite having seperate states and kingdoms.

You're the one with constant steams of ad hominems for no reason.

Were they just LARPing when they called it that, then?

Fine, which circles back to
which your autism shows is true. They are technically Macedonian. That's still a more specific term.

Where the fuck did you reach that conclusion from what I wrote? Except if the Swedes or Norwegians don't consider themselves of one race, one nation, and brethren, I don't really know about their relations that well. So if that's true, then the whole comparison is false, and then we must reconsider: To compare Swedes and Norwegians as having the same realtions like Macedonians and Spartans, for example, is false, and the relationship of the first 2 peoples have nothing to do with the relationship of the last 2 peoples. The word Greek contains every fucking Hellenic tribe, you autist, even half of Thracians were of hellenic origin.

You're the one being clueless and thinking you are knowledgeable about matter you are clearly ignorant, resulitng in ridiculing yourself. I talk to you with facts, you ignore them and make your own conclusions that are in no way relevant with what you're presented with.

Actually, yes, they are LARPing as having Macedonian ancestors, isn't that evident?

Dude, they hate each other. Though I may be inserting one of them for another neighboring country, but I don't think so.
If one is a Swede he would make jokes about the other being worse than the jews.

I don't think I've ever heard of a group being like that. The closest I can think of is Appalachians and Flatlanders all being sons of Dixie, but we still take the piss out of each other. Which for all I know from the outside is the same as the previous relationship involving Swedes, I've only seen what they say going back and forth.
You were telling me things but this relationship of Greeks was only implicit and without knowing about it, it was impossible to pick it up.

It is now. How the hell was I supposed to know that?

If one is a Swede he would make jokes about the other being worse than the jews.
kek, didn't know that actually, I just thought they considered themselves bros because they're both of Scandinavian descent.

Alright, alright, it's just that, it is evident even if you have studied just a bit of ancient greek literature, that they have already "invented" the word nation and race for their people, and they considered the various tribes of Dorians, Ionians, Aeolians and every by-product of those tribes Greeks-Hellenes. They usually fought each-other, but they considered all these wars "brother-wars", something like a civil war, reason for most of these wars was conquest and economic antagonism. They might even hate each other, one city with another, like Argos and Sparta(they even changed hair styles and beard styles because of that) but they still knew they were all of Greeks, this is evident in their literature.

This is what startled my autismo about the matter, always happens when I see someone saying Greek and Macedonian in the same sentence, giving different meaning to both.

It's easy to forget that we are closer to Cleopatras time than she was to the pyramids. They're fuckin ancient man.

Notice how teachers never bother to teach kids things like this with a sense of scale.

I haven't done all my recommended reading in this area, but I have read one or two.

Wouldn't they be referring to each other in such a time of battle as "Those fucking Spartans", rather than "Those fucking other Greeks"?

Well now you know why. At the beginning there all you did is add confusion. Now I get what you were trying to say.

Oh, I notice that all right.

Ofcourse they would call them Spartans and not other Greeks, they would call them all kind of names too. But that doesn't cancel the fact that they knew they were of the same race and nation. They sound like a bunch of autismos, no? They could unite, but "personal" or local gains always came first, kek. Some Athenians such as Demosthenes, an orator, would even call Macedonians "barbarians" and uncivilized, as an exaggeration, because, they were, guess what, at war, it also hurted his personal gains as he had properties in Macedonia and Thrace, as many Athenians did. Macedonians also had an older rule and monarch-type of government, much like Mycaeneans and Thessalians.

Remember that ancient Egypt had existed MUCH before 1400 BC (the earliest date of the mummies tested).

If people like Robert Schoch are to be believed, the enclosure of the Sphinx was weathered by heavy rainfalls that occured BEFORE the precious ice age.

One might consider in times of great climatic change that there would be mass migrations of different populations, and that there would with time be miscegination between these populations over thousands of years; including miscegination with slaves.

I think the further back one goes, the more pure the Aryan strain you will find in the Egyptian people.

Okay, thanks. So going back to my original statement, it would be correct to say
and leave it at that?
Then,
should also be fine?

It's funny because to bring this to myself, yanks aren't the same people anymore. They're not anglos now, yet we're supposed to all be the same.

One doesn't even need dna evidence to figure out niggers didn't build or rather design pyramids or any type of advanced civilization/agriculture with the exceptions of the ones enslaved by a vastly superior race who put pick axes, shovels and rakes in their ape hands.

It is not possible to go from mud huts to building superstructures and possessing written languages (hieroglyphics) to then fast forwarding to today and what do you see? Mud huts,absent written languages,squalor and retarded level IQ's

user is referring to pic related.

So, slaves from the jews ?
Isn't circumcision only to be performed by some holy person (rabbi) or elder in Africa?

Yes it would be. But you can say either, it's fine, so long you understand that Macedonian is just a sub-group of the Hellenic group. So you can not say, for example: Cleopatra was Macedonian, while idk, Antiochus was Greek, 'cause it's actually the same thing and you confuse the other person. It's a bit of an exaggeration to say "x" was Macedonian and a Greek though, don't you think?

What this picture is showing is circumcision of teens which was required for entry into the priest class in ancient Egypt. The left is showing how to take it like a little bitch and the right is showing how to take it like a real man.

The fucking Greeks didn't consider Macedonians to be Greeks. They were considered barbarians. Macedon is only associated with Greece at all because Phillip and Alex were hellaboos.

WE WUZ RABBIS
Imagine the kvetching.

Too bad circumsicion came from Africa and probably not necesseraly from the jews.

Interesting, in Africa in general it was part of the rites of passage to become a man.

Perhaps they are not showing niggers but not-yet priests/men ? What if the color is just to show the difference between the two stages of manhood/priesthood?

while i think thats an interesting thought i think that the tan slaves are simply tan to show they work outside, and that the priest is "white" not only to show his DNA difference, but also the fact that he doesn't have to go outside - kind of like how being a fat fuck was a status symbol for Monarchs. At least I think thats the most simple conclusion.

You are uneducated. You take as historical fact the petty political propaganda of the time, kek, I mentioned that above in one other of my posts. Just gonna leave you with 1 example: Strabo: " Ἔστι μὲν οὖν Ἑλλὰς καὶ ἡ Μακεδονία " = Hellas is also Macedonia, meaning, that Macedonian kingdom was part of the hellenic kingdoms, dumb-dumb.

Didn't we know this already? It's going down the memory hole, anyway..

Makes sense, your observation correlates I think with for example Asian developed culture:
women there wear umbrellas to not tan, as having a pale face is a sign if wealth (not having to work like in ricefields all day).

Why is that an exaggeration if simply saying the person is one or the other by itself is fine? You certainly wouldn't do it under normal circumstances, but it shouldn't be wrong to do if you felt like being that specific.

Males are already presented as darker than females. I don't think that works doubly for some even darker class of the same stock. I think it's clear they're niggers.

[youtube]youtube.com/watch?v=Kn6nt3FSROQ[/youtube]

This was also the time of the rise of jewish cultural anthropologists under the tutelage of a jewish Marxist crank named Franz Boas: (5) one of which was a jewish anthropologist named Melville Herskowits. (6) Herskowits is not a name well-known today outside of anthropological circles, but he was a key figure in providing the intellectual framework and evidential padding for Afrocentrism by stressing the importance of African 'civilizations' and denigrating European civilization. (7)

Without Herskowits' involvement; as well as that of his Boasian cultural anthropological fellow travelers, it is unlikely that Afrocentrism as a theory would have got off the ground in an intellectual sense and would; in my opinion, have continued being the preferred fantasy of a small group of the more intellectual black nationalists. This is especially true if the kind of woeful offerings still offered by 'black scholars' in their supposedly 'peer-reviewed' publications are anything to go by. (8)

semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/05/martin-bernal-and-melville-herskowitz.html?m=1

Dunno, you tell me.

Precisely. His dating of the Sphinx was a good redpill for me.

You're making a joke, but I've seen them use greek pottery as evidence.

Well, yeh, specially with the paranoia that exists today because of the Skopjians, it wouldn't seem that of an exaggeration, it's true.

ayyy yo hol'up, YOU MEAN ATHENA WUZNT BLACK???????

I call bullshit. Video related BTFOs yall dumbass white bois.

AYO HOL UP
SMACKS LIPS
SO LIKE, DAWG
PULLS UP PANTS
SO IS LIKE
PULLS OUT 9
DAWG, IS YOU SAYIN
RAPES WHITE WOMAN AT GUNPOINT
HOL UP NIGGA CHILL HOL UP
MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA
IS YOU SAYIN WE'S BEIN
SUCKS AIR THROUGH TEETH
LIKE, KANGS AND SHIT??

dead meme now
trash was always trash
there is no reason for this to even be perpetuated, even ironically
it's fake news
it's time to destroy it
make sure the niggers know they were always trash and there is no future for them anywhere near civilization, regardless of being born into it.
they are too low to assimilate anywhere and its a waste of time and effort to police them into a competent people.

FUCK U NIGGA

AY YOU A FUCK BOI

the DNA report already said they weren't niggers

All ironic memes become reality sooner or later, you god damn fool.

I remember that movie, it was entertaining.

LOOK HOW CURRY DIS NIGGA HAIR IS

Blondes had a genetic mutation in Egypt (as all European Whites were originally of blonde hair) which changed their hair color to red. The old Irish and really old Celtic populations had dark hair. The redheads left when Egypt started really going to shit and went extremely East and extremely West, so then there were redheads as far apart as Siberia and Ireland.

Obviously niggers are retarded. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a waste of oxygen. They have literally never even invented the wheel. It's pathetic, really. Gorillas are smarter than they are.

This.
MEME RESPONSIBLY